Find a Mattress Brands partner

3. Mattress Brands
Select Comfort - Sleep Number

4.4/5 (544 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Sleep Number

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: April 19, 2021

Everything about Sleep Number is great except the delivery confirmation. They claim there is no way to confirm all your bed parts ordered are at the hub warehouse when the delivery team goes to pick up your items until the day of delivery, yet you get several "delivery confirmation emails and texts...one of which you confirm you will be home...weeks before your delivery date. Our bed was delayed five weeks from original confirmation date because of this poor system of communication until I researched and found a way to speak by phone to an assistant to a CEO and voice my disappointment and hardships over the matter. They then were able to get us a delivery date three weeks later without a real guarantee it would even be delivered on that date. They promised to report the issue at the next staff meeting and I was reimbursed $200 + for accessories I had purchased to go with my bed.

The delivery crew said the issue had not been solved and that their system did not work in such a way that the warehouse could confirm all items were there until the delivery team arrived to pick them up. That in my opinion is bad for their business especially in this day of cell phones and computers and especially for high priced items. They never said this was due to Covid.

They also have communication issues between sales training and e-mail instructions that is in conflict with what the consumer is responsible to do before the bed arrives. We did what was in writing which left us without an assembled bed for a night, and we are senior citizens. We disassembled and removed our old bed from the room hours before the new one was expected to arrive. When it didn't arrive my 76 year old husband had to sleep on the floor until I figured out how to reassemble our old sleep number bed without instructions. It was 17 years old I believe. Our original delivery confirmation said it could arrive as late as 11 P.M.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We apologize for your trouble, and for the frustration, it has caused. We've made sure to pass your experience for training purposes and to help improve our processes.

Original review: March 12, 2021

The primary reason for the 10 can be summed up in two words: Elishia (in the Spokane store) and Cheryl, (who called from customer service). Elishia responded to my email within 10 min of it being sent and has been a solid gold asset to Sleep Number for her helping with an issue with a bed and a breakdown in the chat line contact. Her customer service is beyond reproach and well above what I expected or deserved. She has gone the "Extra mile" for me and deserves recognition for her efforts. There have been numerous emails back and forth and her professionalism abounds. She is a real credit to sleep number and represents the company in most positive way.

Cheryl also deserves recognition for the way she dealt with my disability during our phone conversation. I am profoundly hearing impaired. She understood that and made a wonderful effort to speak slowly and very clearly so I had no problem understanding her. I don't know where you found these folks, but if you were smart, you would go back there and find a dozen more just like them. Employees like them are a priceless asset to any company. Thank you for your time.

Bill **

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I would have loved to give the delivery team a five star rating. I thought that they were professional, knowledgeable and treated my home with care. The thing that bothers me the most was that the delivery team didn’t have on shoe booties that would’ve protected my floors and carpet in my master bathroom. In the days of Covid it would have been assuring that the delivery was not tracking in dirt and germs, in to my house from every house they delivered to that day. If this is not a company policy, it should be. You’re bringing something into the most private room in their house.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, Douglas. We strive to provide a great experience every step of the way, and it's clear we fell short of that goal for you. We've shared your review with our Leadership, so they can follow up with our Delivery Team.

If there's anything we can help with, please let us know.

sleepnumber.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Online Customer Care

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Our visit at the Sleep Number store in St Petersburg, Fl. was amazing. The sales lady helped us decide which mattress would seemingly best suit us. The delivery was perfect too. On delivery day, the team called and said they would arrive in 20 minutes. They were one minute early! They worked together so well, treated us and our home with the highest respect. The foot warmer was delivered defective. They noticed and made a phone call for a replacement. It will be delivered within two weeks and a team will be here to install it. We had to do nothing to make it happen! All taken care of it for us.

Note: we have a manufactured wood floor and it was scratched during set-up. That scratch is under the bed and cannot be seen until the time the bed is moved. We did not file a complaint. The steel frame sits directly on the floor and is strongly supported by metal pillars. Our new Sleep Number 360 Smart Bed is so comfortable. It is a wonderful upgrade. Each of us has a remote and it is very user friendly.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response
    We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Jean. While we're glad to hear about how well you're sleeping, and how great your interactions with our teams have been, we're sorry to hear about your floor & the defective foot warmer. If there's anything we can help with, please send us a private reply, or give us a call.

sleepnumber.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Online Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I made an online purchase on 12/23 of 2020. Never even sat on a Sleep Number bed. My wife actually had questions about the bed and I called the closest store to me which is in Columbus, Ohio. I called the store and asked the female that answered the phone that if my wife and I would come down if she would explain more about the bed that we have already ordered one but have so many questions. She advised yes, come to the store and she could explain more and would be happy to answer any questions. We so traveled to store 11036 store in Columbus, Ohio and met Rachel M. As we entered she was already working with a customer, I had paperwork in my hand which had the sleep number logo on it and she must have seen that because she greeted us as "I will be right with you, thank you for be a returning customer."

Visit started great from there. As she finished up with her existing customer. She asked how she could help us. I advised her that I have called and that we were the ones that purchased a bed online and had questions. She advised, "Not a problem, let's get started over here." Put us on the p5 and showed us how the bed worked and the results we can get from the bed by finding your level. She found my wife and I level and she answered all other questions from there. Was so happy with the service and product returned to next day with my parents which also purchased a bed. Rachel M. Is a 5 star sales person in my opinion.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

We had a good experience by a caring knowledgeable associate. He showed us several products and let us try each of them out. He was very patient and worked with us on financing. He answered all of our questions. We appreciated the time he took with us.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Bought a 360i10 bed and base for $8,800 on 8/29/20. The motor stopped working on 9/14/21. I ordered and paid for a new motor but they can’t install it for two weeks. The head of the bed is in the up position which essentially means I can’t use my bed for two weeks. I’ve spoken to several people at Select Comfort and have only received a “too bad” response. I expected a lot more from this company. I’m very disappointed in my $8,800 bed.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We're sorry you haven't had the experience you hoped for, and, we'd like to see what we can do to help. Can you send us a Private Response with your order information?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

The whole experience was good from the knowledgeable staff in the store to delivery and setup. Staff was polite and assisted me with getting the setup of SleepIQ. The bed is very comfortable. I will recommend it to my friends.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I was very impressed with Jonathan my salesman. He was really professional and friendly. I think the mattress and adjustable frame will be perfect. I’m looking forward to the delivery and experiencing how well my sleeping will improve. With independent bed control for myself and my wife I’m imagining we will have a lot more comfort.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I am writing to share how thoroughly impressed we have been with the customer service we have received from Adam Place in Coral Ridge Mall. Adam first spent a great deal of time answering my questions on the phone prior to our trip to Coralville. During the call, I shared with Adam that my husband and I were ultra Covid-cautious. Unbelievably, he offered to open the store for us 90 minutes early, for a private session, in order to help us to be comfortable.

After setting up our appointment, we made the 1.5 hour drive from Burlington to Coralville to meet with Adam. The trip was worth every mile! He treated us with respect and patience as we asked many questions. We did not feel pressured at all as we made the decision to buy yet another Sleep Comfort bed (we had our old bed for 19 years). Since delivery of our bed, which was also amazing, Adam has called to check on our satisfaction. Please give Adam the accolades he deserves within your company. He is amazing, and we appreciate him so much! Terri and George **

Select Comfort author review by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.

Sleep Number adjustable mattresses adjust the mattress support for each sleeper. Get home delivery and setup when you shop online. Special financing is available.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size Sleep Number mattresses start at $999 and come with free UPS shipping.

• Types of mattresses: Select from the Classic, Performance, Memory Foam and Innovation series. Available features include dual adjustability, Responsive Air technology, smart adjustability and Sleep IQ. PartnerSnore technology is available with Split King and FlexTop King mattresses.

• Trial period: Customers enjoy a 100-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Sleep Number guarantees its mattresses with a 25-year limited warranty.

• Additional products: Bedding, pillows, beds for kids and RV mattresses are also available.

by Michael J. Breus, Ph.D. Mattress Contributing Editor

Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., known as The Sleep Doctor, is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show. He is also the author of several books, including The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep (Rodale Books; 2011) and Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Dutton/Penguin; 2006). Dr. Breus has been featured on several national media outlets, including The Today Show, The CBS Early Show and Psychology Today.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information