Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Sleep Number

4.0/5 (264 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Sleep Number

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I love my new Sleep Number Bed! I have used a sleep number bed for many years and love it. The ordering experience was the best! I received several emails and texts confirming the delivery before the delivery date with a 3-hour delivery window. The driver called me that morning with a closer delivery time. When they had a truck issue they called again, very apologetic, to explain they might be a little later, but still got here in the 3-hour delivery time.

The delivery techs Mathew and Gabriel were GREAT! They were very friendly, kind, knowledgeable, presentable, and professional. They put the bed together, set it up and explained how it worked clearly and slowly. You could tell it was something they had rehearsed many times. They acted like they really enjoyed their jobs, and each other's friendship. I cannot say enough good things about this delivery team! It is absolutely the best delivery experience I have ever had!! (And no, I do not know them or have ever met them before the delivery). My first night sleeping on the bed was great and I am looking forward to many, many good years sleeping on my Sleep Number Bed!

Original review: March 4, 2022

At the request of a family member, I recently began researching a Sleep Number bed for her Mom because they were SO impressed with my Sleep Number 5000 bed that I purchased in 2008. Due to some logistics challenges, ensuring we purchased the most suitable bed, and then coordinating delivery dates, it made for a rather lengthy sales process. But our Sleep Professional at the Owings Mills, Maryland location was extremely patient throughout; all while not neglecting other customers. Just like my outstanding experience when I purchased my bed in 2008 in Norfolk, Virginia, I was very pleased that 14 years later my family was able to have this same professional experience and will be enjoying an AMAZINGLY restful sleep on a new C2 360 Smart Bed!

Get buying tips about Mattresses delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

In store was a great experience but The cancellation process was an absolute nightmare and I understand your company doesn’t want people to cancel when you want to talk them into things but to purposely make it a slow and painful process is actually going to drive someone further away from your company. There should be a direct line that someone at the store can call or a direct line a customer after waiting on hold for hours after already talking to someone in queue for 20 minutes should be able to call. I have dealt with many companies in my years of business in this ranks is some of the worst along with AOL and Comcast for canceling anything. I called the new customer sign up and got through within seconds but then was told there is no direct line for canceling so it’s obviously planned that way. 2 days in a row over one hour waiting periods to cancel. I get a callback which was fine but then I was put on hold again for almost 2 hours.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We glad our store team was able to assist you, and we apologize for your customer experience during the return process as it's not what we want you to expect. We've made sure to pass your valuable feedback on to our phone team for training and review purposes.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I am writing to share how thoroughly impressed we have been with the customer service we have received from Adam Place in Coral Ridge Mall. Adam first spent a great deal of time answering my questions on the phone prior to our trip to Coralville. During the call, I shared with Adam that my husband and I were ultra Covid-cautious. Unbelievably, he offered to open the store for us 90 minutes early, for a private session, in order to help us to be comfortable.

After setting up our appointment, we made the 1.5 hour drive from Burlington to Coralville to meet with Adam. The trip was worth every mile! He treated us with respect and patience as we asked many questions. We did not feel pressured at all as we made the decision to buy yet another Sleep Comfort bed (we had our old bed for 19 years). Since delivery of our bed, which was also amazing, Adam has called to check on our satisfaction. Please give Adam the accolades he deserves within your company. He is amazing, and we appreciate him so much! Terri and George **

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

I have previously owned a Sleep number bed years ago and loved it but, due to some personal life changes I no longer had it. I decided after a rough year of sleep on my current store bought mattress it was time to return to a Sleep Number bed so I could sleep well again. The representative Jordan was fantastic. She answered all of my questions. Made sure everything on my order was the way it should be and assisted me with placing the order. She also made sure I had her direct number so if I had any questions at all I could contact her back personally. Hands down the best customer service experience I have had in a very long time. Thank you Jordan. I can hardly wait to get my new Sleep Number bed so, I can finally get a decent night's rest once again.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

I was so impressed with the delivery team for my new adjustable bed. Not only did they do a perfect job setting up my bed but they explained everything I needed to know about the app. They were respectful of my home and even made sure not to let the cat out. I appreciated the care they took.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

California king c4 360 adjustable air mattress. From the moment I first laid on it, comfort, support, ease. I was sleeping on a soft sided water bed. Nice at first. But required maintenance that I needed assistance with. Then in less than a year started breaking down. With my new bed, I can adjust it anytime by myself. I have relatives that have this bed for several years with no issues.

Original review: July 29, 2022

I am a satisfied customer due to the actions of a Customer Service Representative named Angelle (?) who actually listened to me. She identified the problem, came up with a resolution and followed through to completion. Employees like this are hard to find. As a result, I am a satisfied customer of Sleep Number instead of a unhappy person with a grudge.

Original review: July 28, 2022

The Sleep Number experienced from my husband and I was great from the very beginning. Yesterday our bedding was delivered. The men were professional, polite and help me through the app. The guys that delivered and set up the bed, were very helpful, quick and made it seamless.. They also removed our old bed and did it quickly as well.

Original review: July 23, 2022

The gentleman was excellent. Explained everything to us in such a kind way. We are in our late 80s. Very professional and very very knowledgeable of the product. The best yet of our service experience with Sleep Number purchase. We rate him a perfect 10. Very patient with his explanation about remote usage etc.

Select Comfort author review by Sandy Baker

Sleep Number adjustable mattresses adjust the mattress support for each sleeper. Get home delivery and setup when you shop online. Special financing is available.

• Mattress pricing: Queen-size Sleep Number mattresses start at $999 and come with free UPS shipping.

• Types of mattresses: Select from the Classic, Performance, Memory Foam and Innovation series. Available features include dual adjustability, Responsive Air technology, smart adjustability and Sleep IQ. PartnerSnore technology is available with Split King and FlexTop King mattresses.

• Trial period: Customers enjoy a 100-night sleep trial period.

• Warranty: Sleep Number guarantees its mattresses with a 25-year limited warranty.

• Additional products: Bedding, pillows, beds for kids and RV mattresses are also available.

by Sandy Baker Contributing Writer

Sandy Baker has written for ConsumerAffairs since 2021. Along with the advice and information her articles provide to consumers, she’s written several books that focus on topics such as retirement planning, bankruptcy, business finance, estate planning and personal credit health.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information