Route 110 Home Furnishings

Farmingdale, NY

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Amazing experience from showroom staff to delivery team. It took 10 different stores to find exactly what we wanted in terms of style and price, and once we found One Ten Home Furnishings we needed to look no further. Benny, who we can only put it as being our guide, helped us define and match our style, without pushing us at all. Pushy salespeople are the worst, and Benny was completely the opposite. He was more of a friend, personable and personal each time we walked in, and we couldn't be happier with the 3 rooms we furnished with One Ten.

Delivery team was efficient, polite, and respectful. Not to mention on time, and considering we live upstate New York that is no small feat. Unpacking and assembly was perfect, with the delivery crew moving furniture with care and to our preference. When one piece (a table leaf) was revealed to be damaged, the team at One Ten worked to assure a quick fix, and kept us posted on progress on the repair. We've sent all our friends to One Ten to visit Benny and crew, and stand by our recommendations. We'll be going there for all our future rooms.

My husband and I bought a leather couch one and a half years ago and the seam was ripped. We are still waiting for the repair company to fix it. They've been here three times already and something else was wrong each time. The couch looks terrible.

MAJOR ISSUES: Displaced Hurricane Sandy victim moved to a new house, warranty = VOIDED!! Both Route 110 Furnishings and the manufacturer, in this case Natuzzi, have declined to take any responsibility. After spending $4000 on a sectional, I now have a part of it that can't be used because it's broken and no one wants to repair it! My home was affected by water damage in Hurricane Sandy and I had to move, but apparently moving voids your warranty, accidental damage coverage and any other implied warranty. BUYER BEWARE!!! Unless you plan on staying in the same house/apartment for the term that you are buying coverage or expecting to get warrantied, do NOT purchase from them or from Natuzzi!!!

The very long letter written in the review section for this horrendous company was written by me. I filed complaints with Suffolk County Department of Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau (which this fly-by-night company is not even accredited by! Having an accreditation by the BBB is pretty much standard for any reputable company which 110 Home Furnishings is most definitely not!). **, the customer service manager, states in her reply that they "tried several times to set up delivery" and I was refusing to accommodate them and she guesses I changed my mind. Damn straight I changed my mind.

I ordered over $3,500 worth of furniture in March 2012 and I learned in July 2012 (when I physically went to their store because neither ** nor anyone else would call me back to give me a status update of my order), that my chair and throw pillows were not even constructed yet! Even worse, they made an ottoman (which I never ordered) using the fabric for the chair and pillows and I was told during this visit that the fabric has been discontinued (it took these morons 4 months to know that the fabric that a customer chose had been discontinued?). ** states that was "refusing to set up a delivery". How could I do that **? You don't even have my entire order and I paid for this furniture 6 months ago.

I got my money back from my American Express card and purchased a beautiful living room set from Raymour and Flanigan a month ago (after having no living room furniture for about 4 months because 110 Home Furnishings is a joke). I also purchased a full bedroom set, a $4,000 sectional, a dining room set and a china cabinet from Raymour and Flanigan. They are professional, deliver the furniture within a week and offer great warranties on all of their furniture. If there is anyone reading this site that is currently disputing a charge with 110 Home Furnishings here is an important piece of advice: file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Suffolk County Department of Consumer Affairs and if you have not filed a complaint yet and are awaiting furniture, do not accept anything but your entire, completed order. I was told by the investigator of Suffolk Consumer Affairs that she has numerous cases involving 100 Home Furnishings.

It seems their vendors will not deliver items to them because they have so many outstanding balances. Example: I ordered a Broyhill set that is now sitting at 110 Furnishings and since I refused delivery of anything (since my order was never completed) and I received a full refund from American Express, Broyhill will not see a dime from my order. The residual effect is that if you order a Broyhill set from 110 Home Furnishings next week, you have to pay in full upfront to 100 H.F. but Broyhill will not ship your order to them because they are still owed money from my order. Thanks for throwing in the towel ** and not disputing your ** claims. I love my Raymour and Flanigan furniture in my living room. I hope the furniture that I ordered from you doesn't collect too much dust in your showroom. Tell ** I said hello also. You two ** should be working the cotton candy booth at Adventureland down the street.

On March 24, 2012, my wife and I purchased a living room set (sofa, loveseat, chair, cocktail table, end table and accent pillows) from 110 (or One Ten) Home Furnishings located at 75 Sherwood Ave Farmingdale, NY 11735; phone (631) 752-4760; fax (631) 694-8910. The cost of this purchase was $3,529.23 and my American Express card was charged in full at the time of the purchase. All of the items, with the exception of the chair and accent pillows, were stock items available for sale from the Broyhill Furniture company. The chair and accent pillows had an identical fabric that had to be custom ordered and made. My wife and I stated that we would wait until the entire order was completed before we received delivery. We were informed that delivery would be in approximately 8-10 weeks (this was written on our receipt by the salesman who assisted us in purchasing this living room set).

According to this time frame, our furniture should have been delivered between the dates of May 19, 2012 and June 2, 2012. My wife and I called 110 Home Furnishings several times after this time frame had elapsed and we were either told our furniture would be on the delivery truck from Broyhill in North Carolina this week and we would receive a call when it arrived, so we could schedule a home delivery or we were told that the customer service manager named ** would call us back but she never did. After getting no straight answers from 110 Home Furnishings and having no idea about the status of our order, my wife and I disputed the charge with American Express on July 17, 2012 (the reference number at American Express for this dispute is #**).

American Express credited the total amount of $3,529.23 towards our current credit card balance. American Express said that if the furniture order was completed and we were willing to accept delivery of the completed order, our credit card would again be charged the total amount of the purchase in the amount of $3,529.23. My wife and I called 110 Home Furnishings no less than four times since the American Express card dispute and asked to speak specifically with the customer service manager **. Absolutely none of these calls were returned by ** nor were we ever called by anyone else at 110 Home Furnishings to be given a status update of our order.

On August 6, 2012, I happened to be in the vicinity of 110 Home Furnishings and I personally went to the store to try to find out about the status of our furniture order, seeing as how absolutely none of our phone calls were returned and I felt that my wife and I were being ignored by the staff of 110 Home Furnishings. As soon as I entered the store, I asked to speak with the elusive and mysterious customer service manager **. Instead, I dealt with a salesman named **. I gave ** a copy of my order and he said that he would check on it. I was seated in a chair for over 30 minutes while ** went into the back office to check the status of my order.

When he finally came back out, I learned that not only was my furniture order not completed, but items that I had not even ordered were being charged to my account. An ottoman (which I never ordered) was made using the fabric that my wife and I had selected for our chair and accent pillows. I also learned that the fabric that we chose for the chair and accent pillows (the fabric that was used for the ottoman that we never ordered) was discontinued and no longer available for furniture production. ** suggested that we now choose another fabric for the chair and accent pillows and as a courtesy, 110 Home Furnishings would give us the ottoman for our patience and understanding for not having a living room set for almost five months.

I know absolutely nothing about interior decorating and design, but I do know that you do not have an ottoman that is a different color scheme from the rest of the furniture. When I stated this to **, he suggested that we take the ottoman and use it as a table? I said this was unacceptable. I also said that my wife and I had been more than patient while awaiting our order and that I would contact him in the next 48 hours if my wife and I wanted to continue doing business with 110 Home Furnishings, and if we would be coming back in to select a new fabric for the chairs and pillows that had not even been made even though it was over two months past the stated delivery time of eight to ten weeks.

My wife and I decided to not have any future dealings with 110 Home Furnishings the day that I went into their showroom (August 6, 2012). On the evening of August 7, 2012, my wife and I went to Raymour and Flanigan (another area furniture store) and purchased a living room set. It was delivered to our home 3 days later. On August 20, 2012, I received a resolution statement from American Express regarding the disputed charge of our living room furniture order from 110 Home Furnishings. The customer service manager ** wrote a letter to American Express stating that I would be in the showroom later this week to select a fabric, that I agreed with the salesman ** with their offer of giving me a free ottoman (which again, I never ordered in the first place) and I was satisfied with this proposal, and that I am prepared to schedule an immediate delivery of the furniture that was available and that I was happy to do so.

These are not exaggerations or misconstrued statements of the conversation that I had with the salesman ** - they are outright lies. I feel it's important to note that during my visit to 110 Home Furnishings on August 6, 2012 (in which I waited for over 30 minutes while ** checked the status of my order in a back office), I repeatedly asked other employees (** included) to speak with the customer service manager **. She remained in her office with the door shut the entire time and refused to come out to speak with me. Also, it was during this visit that I learned for the first time that not only was my order not completed, but that items that I never ordered (the ottoman) were charged to my order and that the fabric originally chosen is no longer available for our order.

It was almost five months after we placed our order and 110 Home Furnishings never contacted us about these problems. It was only when I was physically in their store that I learned of these problems. I have found 110 Home Furnishings treatment of my wife and I to be not only extremely rude and discourteous, but also unethical with regard to their blatant lies to American Express so that they could charge us the full amount of our order in the amount of $3,529.23 for furniture that we not only never received after five months, but that is not even constructed yet. Yesterday (August 20, 2012), I reopened the disputed charge with American Express because AMEX was under the assumption, based on **'s outright lies, that we had resolved the situation and we wanted furniture from 110 Home Furnishings. This is 100% not the case.

My wife and I have had a beautiful living room set in our home purchased from Raymour and Flanigan for almost a month now. It should also be noted that today (August 21, 2012), my wife and I have received several phone calls from 110 Home Furnishings. We refuse to answer or return these phone calls because I will not give this unethical business the opportunity to further misconstrue or make outright false statements regarding a conversation we may or may not have. Should you wish to contact me for further information or you would like copies of the documentation that I have regarding this matter, please feel free to do so. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this matter.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Route 110 Home Furnishings?

After one year, my guest bedroom set which was purchased at One Ten Furniture started to fall apart. The wood started to separate at certain places. They do not stand behind their furniture. They seem to make every excuse available. I absolutely do not recommend them.

I placed an order at 9 pm on Monday evening. At 10 am Tuesday, I decided against the purchase and called to cancel. Jennifer said that the order has not gone in and to wait until the sales person comes in on Thursday. I do not want to wait, I want a credit on my credit card. Jennifer refuses. I will never do business with them again.

I waited 5 months for a Natuzzi two-piece leather and recliner set. Both pieces were damaged, with leather scratches and peels all over and recliner sections do not line up. I spoke with the nasty Manager Jennifer who said I have to wait for a decision for repair or replace. Jennifer was very unaccommodating and rude.

I’m writing because I read all of the negative complaints about this store and I just wanted to be able to let future customers know about my positive experience.

This past February, I was shopping around to many stores in search of a leather sectional. One of the stores I went into was One Ten Home Furnishings. I spoke with one of the salespeople, who showed me around their very large, very attractive showroom. This person was very polite, knowledgeable and made me feel at home. Although I was given the lowest price of all my shopping, I told him I needed to go home to think about it for a bit.

When I got home, I went online and saw all the bad reviews about this store. I couldn’t believe my eyes since I was already having such a great experience and I hadn’t even made my purchase yet. Due to what I read online, I felt a little leery, so I came back in and spoke to the sales manager, Scott.

He was very professional and assured me that the amount of bad reviews was minimal compared to the amount of volume the store does. There are thousands of very satisfied customers who never write about their pleasant experience. That being said, I continued on with my purchase with One Ten Home Furnishings, since I did in fact feel so comfortable there.

My furniture came in exactly on time as promised, and it’s as beautiful as I’d hoped. Upon delivery, I did notice there were 2 small scratches in the leather. I called the store right away and spoke to Jennifer, the customer service manager. She too was very polite and knowledgeable and assured me that it would be handled right away. She further advised me that I would receive a call from their service company within a couple of days to touch-up the scratches. The service company did just that, and it looks wonderful.

I highly recommend this store to anyone who needs to purchase furniture for their home. I had a great experience and look forward to doing business with One Ten Home Furnishings again soon.

We have been shopping for a new sectional and my girls room for a long time, we stumbled upon this store a few months ago. We had read some of the bad reviews for this store but did notice that the complaints seemed a long time ago. Luckily we did! Our furniture is beautiful, it came in before the time they quoted and the salesman was great. The follow-up customer service left nothing to be desired. I just wanted to post something besides complaints.

I have had the worst experience ever! I purchased an Ashley Brand sofa 8 weeks ago. When I first purchased this sofa, I paid in full on an Amex card. The very next day, I read complaints online. I started to get nervous about my purchase and realized paying in full for the sofa might not be a good idea. That day I went to get a refund on my credit card. I called Amex to dispute the charge. I kept checking with Amex to see if they gave me the credit. After 2 weeks, I called the store. By the way, my salesperson "Michael" was no longer working there. He left the very next day after I had made my purchase. That's was another red flag for me!

Finally after speaking with the manager, Scott, he refunded me $1100 leaving a $600 deposit on the card. I kept checking on the delivery and they kept saying that it's not in yet. After hearing from reliable friends in the furniture store business, I was told this company is on credit hold with all the furniture companies and that no one is shipping to them unless they pay their bills. That made a whole lot of sense to me because when I went to Ashley furniture stores and another local retail store they said I can have the sofa shipped to me in no more than 10 days.

Finally, the sofa comes today (8 weeks later)and it's missing 4 legs! It also looks like it was the showroom model! I was supposed to pay the balance of $1100 on arrival. When I saw it was missing the legs, I said I will pay $1000 and I am holding $100 until they send me the 4 feet it was missing. Jennifer, the very nasty girl in customer service that I have been dealing with refused to let me hold $100 until the feet arrived. She said she can take back the ottoman if I hold $200 and she will return it with the feet another day. The ottoman is worth $400. **, does she think I'm stupid! I said no!

She said if I hold the money, she will take the sofa back. I told her go ahead but if it leaves my home now, it's not coming back. The delivery men repacked the sofa and dragged it out of my basement. What a waste of time and money for them over a ** $100. I was holding $100 for the feet; if they sent me the feet I would have paid the $100. Does that make any sense? Obviously, they couldn't get them because it was the floor model. Luckily Amex assured me I will not have to pay a cent to them!

On 5/1/10, I placed a bedroom set order for my daughter. I was told 8-10 weeks for delivery. Around June 16-17th, I called just to get an idea as to how much longer. I was told that on June 24, it was leaving factory and to allow 2 weeks for shipment to arrive at their warehouse - it should arrive based by my calculations on July 8. On July 13th, I called and per conversation with Jennifer, allow another week. On July 22nd, I called and left a message since no one available to answer calls. On the 23rd, since no has called me by 5pm, I called and was told a shipment from that manufacturer came in but to call back tomorrow for more details.

I called next day (Sat) and was told that the warehouse closed and to call on Monday. I called on Monday, Jennifer said she will look into it and call me back by end of day. No return call. I called on Tuesday, July 27, and was told that it was not in the warehouse and that it should be any day if not by next week but no confirmed answer. So to date and this is now 5 days shy of being 3 months later, 12 weeks and still no furniture even in their warehouse. How much longer is a customer suppose to wait for a delivery? Even a special delivery I have never ever waited this long, 6-8 weeks was the most I have ever waited.

I am at my wits end with them and do not no what else to do. I was lucky I did not pay in full which they asked. I put down a 1/3rd deposit only of $406.69 leaving a balance of $1000 which must be paid at the time of delivery and by bank check, certified or money order, no personal checks. I could also pay by cash-. I'm not doing that, that will come back to haunt me. Please advise as to my next step. I am very tempted to ask you to get my deposit back and go else where but do not want to wait another 6-8 weeks for the furniture. My daughter really likes this set. I am tired of waiting and tired of getting the run around. All I know is I will never ever go back to this store again.

Being a single mom, I was fortunate enough to be able to sell the old bedroom set but had to let the buys take prior to July 4th due to they were moving. In the meantime all my daughter has to sleep on is her mattress without a box spring which I also purchased from this store. She is complaining of backache and such and is fed up herself and wants to know when this will be resolved as well. We have plans to go on vacation in mid August but will have to rearrange our plans if the furniture does not arrive immediately. I can only have delivery on a Saturday due to the fact I am unable to lose a days pay to wait around all day for a delivery during the week.

This does not give them much time to get the furniture to us and personally I do not think it will be here for another 2-3 weeks. That's my gut feeling. Please help. At this point in time, I would like to get compensated by them for all this aggravation this is causing me. Any financial assistance will be greatly appreciated due to economic times and being a single parent and all. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for listening to me. Help!

This is an amazing little company. They can beat almost any price on Rt 110. The only problem is when you put your money down, they could care less about you or your items. I purchased an item in mid-December. It is now mid-May and yes I am still missing items, still. They never call and they never respond to anything. Many people complain, but nothing ever gets done. Why do we even have a Better Business Bureau? Get rid of it. Maybe that will help the budget. Pay a little more for customer service anywhere else, a person to talk to, and just maybe get an answer.

I went in to buy furniture and paid for it in full. They said delivery would be in 2-3 weeks. 5 weeks later, still no furniture. I went back into store and sales person was rude and the manager even ruder. I did not have my receipt in hand and they said they could not help me and they could not look up my name or give me any information about this purchase. I regret buying this furniture and doing business with this horrible company. I have never been treated this badly. Buyer beware! Don't pay for your furniture in full, you will not get it in time. Their customer service is horrible and they do not deserve to be in business. Run from this company!

I purchased a dinette table in February 2009. The table had a built in storage leaf. The first time I used the leaf was this past August and when I opened it the holes did not line up with the leaf, therefore, the table would not close all the way. I called the store and they told me that they could not send service to fix it because in the interim I had moved and they said it could have been damaged during the move. I find this absolutely ridiculous. The holes are permanently drilled into the table and the track that opens and closes is in perfect working order so unless there was some type of magic I cannot see how the holes could possibly move when I relocated.

I also went down to the store and spoke to a manager who told me the same thing, that there was nothing he could do. I think that this is very poor business. I spent alot of money for this table only to not be able to use the leaf. I think it's only right that they have a serviceman come out and fix the problem.

Seller reassured us of full stock on an item we bought and that he would not deliver the floor sample which was damaged. After I paid a $900 deposit fro the item that day, two weeks later same damaged floor sample item was delivered which I denied, withheld the balance of payment and did not accept installation. Upon speaking with the sales man shortly after, he insisted that I would speak with the boss? who was out of the country indefinitely, and no one in eh store knew his date of return. My initial payment of $900 is still with this company which they refuse to give back to me.

On Monday 11/12/2007 we ordered $3650 worth of bedroom furniture and were told we would get delivery on the 14th..two days later. we were told the bed might be 5-6 weeks. We still do not have the mens dresser or our bed. Our calls go unanswered and we are getting credit card bills. We are going on 17 weeks now and todays conversation with us they told us that they did not even know where our furniture was let alone a delivery date.

Placed order for furniture May 25, 2007. Cancelled order via phone May 26 and in person May 27, 2007. Manager wrote "credited to customer" on my original receipt and took it, claiming he had to give it to the bookkeeper and she would credit account when she came to work after Memorial Day holiday. In subsequent phone conversation, Art Eisenberg also stated a credit would be issued. I took him at his word but disputed charge when it was reinstated on my account.

I advised credit card company I no longer had a receipt and requested they obtain copy. I attempted to get a copy and was told by Mr. Eisenberg it would take at least a week. However when I called a week later he did not return my call. That is when I handed it over to my attorney. Credit card company was unable to obtain copy of contract until October 2007. Contract is dated May 25, 2005 and clearly states furniture was to be delivered in 2-3 weeks. I never received any furniture as the order was cancelled and the vendor has clearly broken contract since it is now over 6 months later. Mr. Eisenberg accepted payment from the credit card company without delivering or ever contacting me to try to deliver furniture. Credit card company has been attempting to collect from me. Why would I pay for merchandise I never received? Mr. Eisenberg promised to credit the $3,716.91 downpayment amount but has failed to do so.

110 Home Furnishings clearly breached the contract yet accepted funds from the credit card company and has not returned them. I attempted to speak to Mr. Eisenberg one more time via phone before Christmas. His reply - you're the one with an attorney - have your attorney contact my attorney and he hung up on me.

On July 1,2007 my husband and I purchased a sleeper sofa, love seat and a rocker/recliner. The sleeper sofa and love seat that we bought was white with brocaid. The rocker/recliner did not match the sleeper sofa and the love seat, but was to be white as well. On July 13th the furniture was delivered. It was not the set we purchased. The set we recieved was not the style nor color we picked out and paid for. The delivery man said to sign the papers and call the salesman Benny. I did as instructed.

When I spoke with Benny he tried to convince me to keep the set that was delivered by saying,"It's almost white". Then he asked me which set I ordered and said to come in and we would straighten it out. The next day my husband and I went back to the store and the set we ordered was not on the showroom floor anymore. The saleman Benny said "Show me the set". When we said it wasn't there anymore he said nothing on the showroom floor has been changed and they never had a white set on the showroom floor. When I pointed out that there was different furniture on the floor, he then reneged and said that there was one different set. When we pointed out that if fact there was a different set where the one we picked out was, he said "I'm not going to argue with you" and walked out of the store.

We asked for the manager and were told he's not there. We found out his name is Jay and my husband placed 3 calls to Jay and never received a call back.

271 DESOTO PLACE

EAST MEADOW, NY 11554

August 26, 2006

Fabio D Accio

A pleasant shopping and purchasing experience has gone sour. And, I want the problem corrected immediately. I was cheated!

I was extremely apprehensive about transacting a $4134.27 purchase with a
non chain retailer but as a result of a seemingly pleasant sales associate,

we proceeded with our purchase. We purchased a RALPH style couch from RETAILER: _RTE 110 HOME FURNISHING GALLERIES.

The couch arrived and although the color is attractive as well as the
feel of the couch, the quality of workmanship is poor.!!! Allow me to
be more precise? the workmanship stinks . The couch appears years old,
it appears worn and in certain areas it appears unfinished. The stuffing/padding is extremely inadequateThe aforemented defects are clearly visible by all that
view the couch Your staff of workers must be blind

My transaction was based on the showroom sample as well as the picture shown on your web site. It is deceitful. Extremely deceitful and I will not allow this problem to be ignored.

I phoned the retailer to advise the problem and a padder phoned days later

( a little too late to my liking .) Since I was unable to speak I requested he phone again . He did days later spoke with my husband and jumped over the same afternoon, (at the padders convenience,,, certainly not mine I was at work)

My husband, as brilliant as he is, does not have an eye for furniture. His sight is poor and seemingly does not have an eye for many things nowadays. He had no idea where the padding was needed. He left that up to the padder I assume. The padder either was in a tremendous hurry or he too, is blind. Clearly there are areas of the couch that are so very under stuffed one must wonder what gives with Natuzzi employees.. Clearly, your ________________ are just words

The padder (must have) should have seen areas where additional stuffing

is needed of course, that is, if the padder is a professional ,and one would assume you would hire only a professional (of course, now I wonder.) He stuffed one tiny corner of a corner and ran. The retailer was phoned the next day to request the return of the padder to correct the problems . And, it was mentioned to the retailer we would like the padder to schedule his work time when I am home to direct him accordingly. The store advised my husband no one would be returning as he signed off on the job. Actually, what my husband thought he was signing was a confirmation that the padder showed up. What guile, incredibleEven if he signed off, you offer a warranty.

Poor workmanship is what was delivered to me and I want the problems
corrected or come get your product out of my home. I am a valued consumer, paid my money and want to be satisfied.. I am so angry over this I will not let it rest

until the couch looks like the one I ordered and paid for !

Your finished product does NOT, in any way, compare or represent the showroom
sample I based my purchase on nor does it represent your web site view of many

finished pieces. THE COUCH LACKS STUFFING plus.It SAGS in many areas. It is not a quality product.. You are misrepresenting your product and I am outraged.

I want this corrected to my satisfaction. I paid for it.. !!!!

On January 2, 2005 I made a purchase of a dinning set (1 brown table and 6 black chairs) for a total amount of $2,171.41 including delivery (Store Invoice Number 30696). I left a deposit for $800.00 paid by American Express credit card. On March 14, 2006 (two weeks later of the original delivery day) we received all the items but chairs were brown instead of black as we originally ordered. I was about to refuse the delivery until my order will be completely fulfilled per original request but Jennifer, customer service manager as she introduced herself over the phone, acknowledging a mistake promised to replace the chairs and told me that the order will be placed immediately and I should receive them within few weeks.

A delivery person made a note on the invoice that it was paid in full and I accepted brown chairs as loaners until replacement chairs will arrive. After few weeks from March 14 I started to make calls asking for Jennifer who repeatedly ignored my calls and my massages. When I was lucky to get her on a phone she was telling me that she is monitoring the order and chairs should be in New York soon with no more details. On May 22, 2006 Jennifer simply transferred my call to Mona at extension 116, who introduced herself as a customer service manager and told me that chairs on its way to New York by container and soon should be in New York but could not say how soon. Since than I made number of calls to Mona who gave me few more reasons why she cant provide with information about my order.

Now the reason was different - the file with my invoice was at the storeowners desk and Mona simply did not know what was happening with my chairs. On my requests to speak with the storeowner I was repeatedly told that the owner is not at the store. On June 23, 2006 and made my last call to the store and was informed by another person that 4 black chairs left the factory June 22 (!) and two more hand chairs on a back order. At that point I had all reasons to believe that the store representatives repeatedly provided me with incorrect information trying to avoid the fulfillment of their obligation. As of today I did not get ANY replacement chairs and received no calls from the store. Please help.

We ordered a couch, love seat and 2 wing back chairs on Septemer 20th, 2005. On November 18th I went to the store to get a swatch of material so I could order my window treatment. On 11/21/05 I was informed that the material was discontinued and I would have to pick out a different fabric. When I was at the store the swatch was missing therefore, I must assume that someone in the store took it out but never bothered to check to see if anyone had ordered that fabric.

I was told at that time by Ed that I would still get my furniture in the alloted time frame which was 8 to 12 weeks. When the time came I called to find out if my furniture was being delivered on time and was told it would not be until the end of January 06. This was after numerouse phone calls that were never returned. I had to make another trip to the store to find this out. January came and went and still no furniture. It finally arrived on February 16th. The legs on the chairs were the wrong color. They were supposed to be maple and were dark wood instead. The pillows were also wrong, which they have since replaced. This was the most unprofess-ional company I have ever dealt with. They did not have the common courtesy of returning a phone call or being honest.

On July 6th of 2002 I went to the store to purchase my couch. It would be a few months before I recieved it, which is not a problem. I recieved my couch on Oct. 19th of 2002. When the delivery people was setting them up I noticed a few things wrong with it, they told me to call the store.**(see bottem) I called and left a message on the store machine and a few days later I spoke to Jennifer West in customer service. She told me to make a list and to call their service repair which is Nuteriors 516-616-1000 and that they would send out someone to fix the problems. A representive came out to my home a few weeks later and took pictures of the things I found wrong and told me that they would get back to me.

On Dec.23rd a repair appointment was set up to fix the problems but I had to cancel due to a death in the family. It was rescheduled for January 9th. The service man came to my home and was here for over 7 hours fixing the couch. At the time he left I was very busy getting things together for my family that I didnt pay close attention to the finished work., Soon after I noticed that things were worse and he didnt complete things.**(see bottem) I called the service repairs and was spoken to very rudly and was told that I should have let the repair man know at the time that I was unhappy about the repairs done. Thru out this process I play phone tag with the store and it could be days later before anyone contacts me.

A new repair day was scheduled but the service man never showed up. I again call the store and wait for someone to call me back. I take a ride to the store and spoke to my sales person Iris and she was pleasant and told me that she would get together with Jennifer to figure out what could be done.

Few days later I get a phone call from

Jennifer and she seemed abit annoyed that I went to the store to speak to Iris. I complained that I was very unhappy on how I was being treated and how the couch looked. I told her that I wanted a representive to come to my home and look at my couch that the floor model was in better shape than my couch. That this is not what I paid for. She told me that they dont have Natuzzi reps. to come out to the home,that they have to do things with this repair company and would have to see the pictures of my couch. The repair man than came to my home on March 8th and was here for over 2 hours refixing the items. **(see bottem)He wouldnt fix a big problem with the recliner saying that if he fixs it that something in the back of tha couch wouldnt line up. He than again took more pictures to get autorization to fix it. At this points I was mad, I called the store and wanted to speak to my sale person only to hear on the recording that she was on vacation so I let a message with the store manager to called me back. This was on Sat. March 8th. No one called and again on Monday I called again and left a message with the manager and no one called me back.

Finally on Wednesday I called and left a message with customer service that It was my third time calling that I ws at the point that they could come pick up my couch and refund my money. At no one time was I ever nasty or rude when dealing with anyone. I have been very calm and understanding. Later that day someone named Heather called and was very sorry to hear of my problems and told me that best thing was to talk with my sales person Iris and that she was the one to deal with it. I asked her to let Iris know to please call me on Monday of the following week when she got back from vaction she promised that she would and also gave me Iris's work schedule because I wanted to go to the store and compare my couch to the floor sample and show them pictures of my couch that I took. On Monday no one called, I got a phone call from Jennifer on Wednesday and she told me that she was looking at the picture of my couch that the service repairman took, and that my couch look fine to her. I told her I was very unhappy on how my couch looked and that I would bring in my pictures that I took on Thursday when Iris would be in.

On Thursday March 20th I dropped off my picture with Iris and she agreed that there were problems with my couch. She told me that she couldnt do anything without a Natuzzi rep. would have to look at my couch. Which I asked for that to be done way back when and was told that they didnt do that. Any way I left the store with the understanding that she would give Jennifer the pictures on Friday to see and that Jennifer would call me , being she was going on medical leave and couldnt help me that she would be out for 3-4 weeks. That was on Thurs. March 20th. As of Wednesday March 26th, I havent heard from anyone. I called the store on Tuesday and left a message with

Jennifer and I am still waiting for her to call me back.I am at my last straw now I want results.

1. Purchased a wine rack $888.62 - Deposit $300.00 10/9/00. 2. Merchandise not delivered within ten weeks. 3. 12/4/00 contacted Manager Matt Schiff said he would call back next day concerning furniture. Next day no call back. 4. 12/7/00 Spoke with Gwen, said they were having delivery problems, over ordered merchandise, expect order 3rd week in January. No delivery. 5. 1/19/01 Spoke with Jennifer said department was closed she would call back next day. 6. 1/22/01 Spoke with Jennifer said merchandise would be shipped 2nd week in February. No merchandise. 7. 2/27/01 Spoke with Amy no merchandise at this time. I am trying to obtain merchandise delivery or full refund with interest.

Route 110 Home Furnishings Company Profile