2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Rooms to Go

Rooms to Go
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.54/5

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Rooms to Go Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms to Go?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

When my husband and I walked in store we were immediately greeted by a store employee. She was very nice and helpful. Asked us what we were looking for, type, brand, etc. She showed us some beds and explained the pros and cons and prices. She let us look around without bothering us and then came later to see if we found anything we liked. After we picked our bed she explained the paying options we had and then helped check us out and made a delivery date to our home. Overall, it was a nice experience.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I purchased $7K worth of furniture from RTG for their Labor Day sale in September 2019. Although delivery was slow, I finally got my last piece November 2, 2019, and can say I am very happy with the prices and quality of furniture. The slow delivery was 75-percent my fault because I would only do Saturday deliveries & I did go back and change some items in my initial order. I ordered a complete living set, dining room set, and bedroom set. The dining room set came in was the right style, but I wanted a countertop set. I went to RTG the following day they set up a new order for the countertop dining room set and the upcharge was only $50 more for the more expensive countertop set.

RTG robo-called (computer), texted, to called with a real person to confirm my delivery day and time 48-hours prior to delivery. The drivers showed up 30 minutes early to one delivery so be careful. If you miss them, it "could" be a while before they come back. I had a total of three deliveries. I was worried at first because of all the negative reviews I read online, but I can say my experience was five-star. From the purchase to the delivery, RTG impressed. Alan was my sales associate for the Augusta, GA location and he did a superb job of taking care of me. Thanks RTG!!!

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

My boyfriend and I chose Rooms To Go to furnish our newly renovated living room based on numerous glowing recommendations from friends and family. We couldn't have been happier with our choice and largely due to our experience with our incredibly attentive, friendly, knowledgeable, relaxed and patient sales associate, Billy **. Billy took a genuine interest in our furniture preferences and needs as he patiently answered our questions and guided us through finding and selecting the perfect sofa, loveseat, throw cushions, area rug, side tables and lamp with absolutely no pressure or impatience.

His input and suggestions were perfect and he made sure we were able to stay within our budget by taking advantage of package deal pricing and helping us to understand and utilize the one their many financing options that best fit our needs. We are thrilled with our purchase from Rooms To Go and highly recommend requesting Billy ** as the sales associate to assist you with your next visit to the Rivers Avenue showroom!!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

We visited the Vero Beach store while waiting for our dog groomer to call us a couple of weeks ago. We fell in love with a couple of living room swivel chairs and decided to make the purchase. Our salesperson, Marcos **, was very professional, knowledgeable and above all thorough. We very much enjoyed the experience of buying furniture from him so we chose to purchase our patio furnishings for our new home from him as well. I already preferred Rooms to Go as a go-to furniture reseller but I know Marcos will receive more calls from us as we continue to furnish our home. We highly recommend asking for him by name!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

We have recently built a new home and wanted to furnish it with new furniture in nearly every room. We visited a Rooms to Go store in Vero Beach, Florida. A salesperson greeted us at the door and offered his help. The salesperson was Marcos ** and his sincere assistance without high pressure was really appreciated. He was patient, helpful and most knowledgeable about the products he sells. My wife had certain ideas on how she wanted to furnish the house and Marcos was able to guide her thoughts into a plan that the both of us got excited about. No one wants to feel pressured into buying something they later feel was a mistake. Marcos put a diverse package of rooms together that took time, but certainly eased our minds on furniture we are going to live with for years to come. My thanks to Marcos on working with us and thanks for the professionalism that he displayed.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

If purchasing from Rooms To Go (RTG) make sure you pick your own furniture order up from store, do not rely on their delivery team.... Worst experience ever, I had two separate orders with RTG and both delivery dates was pushed off to later dates without notifying me. I tried going onto their website to get an update status on my order, the system did not have any information on my order whatsoever. Upon calling the store and waiting over an half hour to speak with someone, the customer service representative inform me they tried calling me on 7/29, I informed him that no one left a message if they did call; and then I told him I would have return the call. He then informed me that my order was pushed back not one week but two weeks (my scheduled delivery 8/6 switch to 8/20) in which I took the day off twice already waiting on their delivery.

My daughter purchase a bedroom set and was schedule for delivery on 6/18, no one never showed up or called. I called RTG. They told me no one was answering the phones from their delivery team and they was going to send out an email. Well no one never call me back, but two days later I received a text with a different delivery date. So, yes; they schedule delivery based on their schedule not yours. If paying $250 per delivery and service is not render is a disgrace and a rip off, especially when a person have to miss days at work during this Covid-19 pandemic. NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE FURNITURE FROM RTG!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Rooms to Go Okeechobee branch managers and associates are playing games with customers giving wrong information and blame each other. And their mattress items are so bad. I purchase a mattress which feels firm but when they delivered to my house it does not feel firm so I asked for exchange. Sales associate said I can purchase anything do not have to exchange and then manager came. He said no. Associate did not know anything. When I select it the manager said 150 dollar will be charge for delivery. So this is going on.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Rooms To Go does not stand by their products nor does their warranty provider. I bought a 5 piece living room set in March of 2019, by July 2020 the fabric is torn at the seams, the zipper on the cushion is broken and stuck open and the side panels are falling off. R2G blamed my pets for all the damages and said they will do nothing about the falling apart furniture. Do not buy from this store if you have pets because they’ll say it was your fault, not poor manufacturing quality.

Original review: July 21, 2020

I was rushed out the store while spending money. My delivery date was pushed back 4 times. I purchased a kitchen table set. Someone chairs was damaged so they replace the chairs with my chairs which I was told the day of delivery day by head office. Also that they were out of stock to September. I Had to wait 3 weeks for new ones. Bedroom set was damaged when receiving it. Was told by store manager roger it was going to be fixed. I dont want it fixed. I want a new one. I paid for a new one not damaged one. Kitchen chairs was damaged.

Also I called customers service and one of the workers hung up in the middle of my sentence because I asked to speak to a supervisor and would not tell her what for, due to the customer service issues I was already experience. I didn't want to keep repeating myself so I wanted higher up. Her supervisor Alonna gets on the phone with her rude self and say, "What did you need me for." She is trained to handle these types of calls. Well excuse me both y'all need new training because the first thing she should have said was, "Hi my name is Alonna. I'm a supervisor here. How may I help you." Ugh.

Then I asked to speak with her supervisor. She told me no and there was no one over her, it was either her or no one. I know that's a lie. Everyone has a supervisor. I called again today asking for her supervisor and faith told no. Jim the supervisor at the store location is so rude it doesn't make any sense of how could you be that way. He sent my check to the wrong address and wouldn't refund me my money and was given me the run around about everything. He has ammy who works with him and she picks up the phone and puts me on hold for an hour because I asked for Ron the general manager because he and Latoya the only ones who care.

I feel like I was nothing leaving that store. That's how I was treated even the customers service, when I tried to make a complaint. They were rude. I feel like they all work together and I just want y'all to come pick your stuff up and I take my business somewhere else. I'm so over it. I have not even had my stuff for 30 days and I purchased it in May. That's how long it took y'all to deliver to me and we in the middle of July. I spent over $3000 with y'all. I don't deserve this.

Original review: July 13, 2020

The stuff they sell is junk not fit for the curb on trash day. Bought a nice looking sectional at a great price. Day 2 leaned on the armrest and my elbow punched through the CARDBOARD armrest frame material. There is now a divot/hole/dent in the armrest and feeling around with my hand underneath the material of the couch and wow - literally paper cardboard is the framing/shell on a couch. Not sure this is even worth dealing with. I'll just let my kids trash it and not shed a tear.

Rooms to Go Company Information