Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website
  2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

New York, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.66/5

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Reviews

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

This morning the delivery men called and arrived an hour early. They were polite and quickly replaced my table top. The men worked as a team. Also, customer service replaced my table with no issues. Great service! I would definitely recommend this company!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

My family and I were out bed shopping and went to Raymour & Flanigan in Cross County. Not only did we leave with a bed we are completely excited about but we had amazing customer service! Tammy ** was very informative and helpful. She allowed us to take our time and gave such great feedback! She was personable and answered all of our questions. Best sales experience we've have had in a long time. Keep up the Great work Tammy. The ** Family

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

My family and I toured Value City Furniture, Ashley Furniture, Ruby Gordon, and Raymour and Flanigan. We ended up going back to raymour and flanigan. We liked the wide selection and the salesman was helpful not annoying, actually several helpful salesman. They had answered all of my questions comparing faux leather, pricing options and waived the delivery fee too!! The protection plan really sold me too! Having five kids and buying new furniture is risky but knowing that Raymour and Flanigan truly stand by the protection plan Bc we had bought a bed a decade ago and they really will do whatever to make it new or replace it!! I love the couches and I feel we had a great experience with Raymour in Greece NY.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

The sales representative was extremely helpful and toured the store with me, explaining and looking for options. The furniture is high quality looking and has held up over the years. My delivery came in two days.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I went to Raymour and Flanigan store 1865 in Central Ave. The floor salesman is very experienced and attentive.. This was my first time buying in this store and I'm so glad that I did. Besides this the delivery guys are amazing. They are very fast and strong and acknowledged in their tasks!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

Original review: May 25, 2020

Bought a 3 seater with a recliner 2 years ago and rips have already been happening after the 1st year. I paid for 3 year warranty and when I called them about the rips they said it's not covered. So basically I paid 3 years of warranty for nothing. I have no kids or pets and it is used primarily for sitting. The material is very cheap even though I paid close to 900 for a 3 seater recliner. I will never purchase anything from them or recommend to any of my family and friends.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I have been a R&F customer for many years. I recently ordered a desk and a bookcase, since I'm now required to teach from my house. The website said the pieces were "factory stock" and would ship in "2-3 days." I ordered in the third week of April. After several weeks with no notification that either piece had shipped, I tried using the chat feature on the website. I waited for over an hour and no agent ever showed up. I called the number and was told I would get a call back in about 30 minutes. Two hours later, I finally got a call.

The rep told me my pieces would not be shipping anytime soon. They said they were having issues because of the "virus problem." I told them the website didn't have any updated information about delays or issues stemming from the outbreak, and I pointed out that my pieces were labeled as factory stock and were to be shipped in 2-3 days. The rep told me my pieces were not shipping in that time frame and said they might arrive in the next month or so. It is now mid-May and only the bookcase arrived.

After another call, I am told the desk won't be here for another month. When I told them I was not happy about the complete lack of communication (not a single email from them with any shipping info, including anything about delays like most other sites are doing), they offered a $25 gift card to me. This is useless, because I will not purchase another item from them again. Their complete lack of communication about the reality of their shipping issues, plus the flat-out lies on their website about how long things will actually take (2-3 days instead of the two months it actually takes) have turned me into a non-customer. I would much rather support a business that communicates with its customers, especially at a time of global pandemic. Save your money, time, and frustration and shop elsewhere.

Original review: March 8, 2020

Picked out furniture Manchester Ct location. Brought in all measurements of the doorway and space they had to get through. It’s tight so I wanted to verify everything would fit before I purchased. THREE people verified it would absolutely make it into the space!! Bought furniture and spent $250 to get my current furniture removed to make room. Delivery arrived on time.... They can not get it in the house. Raymour's response? Oops our bad, wanna come pick something else out? I am beyond mortified at this. I have absolutely no faith with this company. I also now have NO furniture!! Kind of at a loss.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

We bought the adjustable bed Dec 2017 with expensive mattress (Beauty Rest Platinum). 2 years later the mattress has a huge dip and they only gave me $2,500 credit for a new one. I would give zero star.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Delivery: Why is it that this is our second large purchase with your Raymour & Flanigan and again we have to deal with damaged furniture. Both times. I am so sick of this. My husband and I will definitely reconsider shopping at Raymour & Flanigan since they have decided to deliver already broken furniture into my home, not tell us and make the installation. Then say they have return to make a repair. A repair, wtf. A repair on new furniture. I have had it! No recommendations from me that's is for sure. Not sure that if any you can do to make us happy! 2nd time. Not sure you care or is it your delivery folks. Someone needs to answer. Stop taking non-perfect furniture to customer's homes. Just stop. My hard earned money is not open for the taking.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture author review by ConsumerAffairs

Selections for dining rooms, home offices, and kids’ bedrooms, plus mattresses, home décor and rugs. Family owned and operated for more than 60 years.

• Delivery: Guaranteed 3-day delivery.

• Warranty: Mattress, furniture and Platinum coverage plans available.

• Returns: Items that are available only online are eligible for returns for no charge.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team