New York, NY

3.8/5 (457 ratings)

About Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

Original review: March 12, 2018

I bought Denley SECTIONAL Leather Loveseat and I got the 5 years warranty, they told me warranty cover everything, I went to let them know that I need an small repair on my furniture because one side of the sofa is dethreaded and they told me this is not cover by the warranty and I only have the furniture for 2 years. They also did an appointment for me and the technician never come to fix it to my home. I still waiting for them to call me back to do the repair. The technician that suppose to do the repair was Gibbstown numero de telephone **. Ticket de servicio **.

They said that they call us. I call them. I sent email and never got an answer. They also lost the below purchase since due to the issue I decide not to move forward with the below purchase even the below sales associate was really great. Just to be clear the below sales associate is really nice and helpful. Customer Code: **. Ticket Number: **. Order Date: 1/28/2018. Delivery Date: Merchandise is on hold or layaway. Sales Associate: Javier **.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I have placed an order that was suppose be delivered and installed, they said it would 2-3 weeks instead took over 1 month to delivery then I was called with a delivery date for a Sunday with a window frame from 2 pm-5 pm, a very rude and angry delivery guy comes at 5 pm. He gets mad that I asked him to take his shoes off because I have a baby crawling so he doesn't feel like installing the item. He tells me the piece is broken. I said, "Show me." He said, "No" and left. I called the manager. He said, "Sorry. we can reorder" and I have wait another month and kill another all day for their delivery. This store should not be in business. Very terrible service. The delivery man have no consequences for not delivering promised goods.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Don't ever have your items delivered to be set up. They don't know what they are doing. First the driver showed up and left in 5 mins before could even get to the door then get them to come back and my children can't even sleep in their bed because it's not put together correctly. Very poor service. Never again will I buy from Raymour & Flanigan.

Original review: March 8, 2018

After 18 years my wife wanted to get a new kitchen set and found something she liked at Raymour and Flanigan. I only wish I had saw some of the online posts regarding this company as I surely would have not purchased anything there. We purchased the new set and was talked into also buying their Platinum Service Plane. The set was delivered to my home which was late and no updated delivery progress as promised. Upon delivery 4 of the 8 chairs were either missing screws or not properly assembled. I called and they made an appointment for 6 weeks later. The tech was over an hour late that day but I will give them some slack as it was snowing that day. He repaired the chairs and a scratch on the additional leaf which was scratched by the delivery man with his knife.

A few days after this appointment my wife spilled a glass of water on the bench seat which is covered in fabric. She cleaned up by only using a towel to absorb the water. To our amazement the next day there was a large stain. The set was only 6 weeks old and we figured we would call for service when we got a chance.

By the following week it was raining for a couple of days and I was pouring a cup of coffee when I noticed some bubbling and cracking in the surface of the table. I called and was given another appointment for 6 weeks later. The tech showed up with about 5 minutes left in his window. He acknowledged the stain as well as 2 others and attempted to clean using his approved products. He took a couple of pictures and I was told I can either get the cushions and table replaced under my protection plan or make another selection at the store as I was now very concerned of the quality of the furniture.

What I wasn't aware of was that if you go through the plan you do not get the protection services transferred over to the new set. This was clearly a manufacturer's defect and no fault of my own. I took my own pictures and they still refused saying the tech noted that the bubbling was probably caused by condensation from under a glass of water or beverage. Who knew you couldn't get any moisture on a kitchen table and not get damage...really? The service department or customer care promises to call and try and help but no one calls and then they want to charge you a delivery fee if you reselect another item as a replacement.

I am 62 and have had a few kitchen and dining room tables in my day and never seen such poor quality and even worse customer service. My issue is still not resolved as I am not happy about putting out even more for another set and the delivery charge. I will never buy another item from this company and I will make sure I inform anyone who thinks about purchasing anything from them. Their products are poor and their service contract is not worth the paper it is written on, just another grab at the consumers hard earned money.

Updated on 03/14/2018: If I can give zero stars that is what I would rate them. Upon much back and forth with customer care and Platinum Service they decided to allow me to pick another dining room set from the showroom. They would carry over my Platinum on the chairs but would refund the remaining balance on the table portion itself. I went to the showroom and dealt with the store manager and picked out another set which was slightly higher in price. I paid the difference and with some discussing the delivery fee was waived. Yesterday they came and first took back old set, they then set up the new set. I immediately noticed the fabric was not right on the chairs as it was bunched up and did not look right. The delivery person told me once I use it that would disappear.

They then removed the cover on table too and both me and my wife noticed 5 areas where the wood laminate was already bubbling up. I then told them to take entire set back as I did not want to get blamed for any further damage. I called store and spoke to a salesman who took my info and was going to relay it to manager. About an hour later I received a call from customer care and they asked what can they do to resolve. I want a total refund!!! I was told a store manager would call me back to discuss. Dealing with this horrible company for last month I know not to hold my breath waiting for a callback. I called my credit card company and now disputing all charges for a full refund. Raymour & Flanigan is a complete horror show.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

We have purchased a couch and loveseat in the past and were very happy so when we needed a dresser we decided to come back. We are now regretting that decision. We purchased the dresser on a Saturday and had delivery scheduled for Monday. On Sunday, no one called with our delivery window so we called about 10 minutes before you closed to find out and they told us 1-4. Monday arrives, my husband took the day to wait for the dresser, at around 3 they called and said it would be closer to 5pm. At 5pm, they called again saying it would be around 7:30 and would call a half hour prior. At 5:45 they showed up, unannounced and without a call. (Because of the above issue they offered a discount and refunded the delivery charge). The delivery people seemed in a rush and we looked over the dresser and it seemed fine as first glance, no dents or dings.

As we were adjusting in place we realized how wobbly it was. This is when we noticed the tack in glide on the bottom of the front right foot was missing. We also noticed that the center leveling leg was not touching the floor. We grabbed a level to ensure our floors were level and they were. We also noticed one drawer did not glide as smoothly as the others and gets hung up. We called the device department and they were going to schedule a tech 2 weeks out, not acceptable. The local office was them able to fit us in last Friday, once again, with a "window" that we never received a call for the time the day prior so we had to call to ask for it and it took 2 people to find the appointment to tell us someone would call in the morning with a time in the afternoon.

Friday arrives, my husband works nearby so he waiting for the call... noontime arrives and still no call. He calls and they say around 2 so my husband came home at 2. He stayed until 3 and still no one so he went back to work. He then called them back at 3:45 and they said they were about 10 minutes away. He told them they may have to wait 5 minutes since my husband has to pick up our daughter from daycare at 4 before they close. The "service tech" said he isn't waiting so we told him to just pick up the dresser and we didn't want it since we waited hours for them but yet they never showed when they said they would. The tech then said he would grab a burger and then be here.

The "tech" arrives which turns out to be a 3 man delivery crew... NOT a service tech for a service request. He puts the new tack glide on, looks at drawer and says it just needs to be worn in. Dresser was then level. I arrive home and notice the tack doesn't even match and the center leveling foot is no longer there. Ridiculous, seriously becoming the biggest headache.

Now, I'm okay with this "issue" but you should be aware: The first photo below shows the dresser in your Seekonk store. The second shows the one that was delivered, much darker. So now yesterday I go online and find this dresser is on sale for $130 less than we paid. We would like this credit since it had only been a week. We are told we can only receive $50 back since we already got it discounted for the inconvenience. Well, if I saw this sale prior to delivery we would had received the refund as well as an inconvenience refund so there is no reason we shouldn't be issued this. I also had a friend ask 2 weeks ago where we bought our furniture and I recommended her to them, I am now going to call her and tell her I wouldn't bother dealing with them since the customer service is far from acceptable. We were told by the store manager we would receive a call from the regional manager today and have yet to hear from him. 2.26.18 7:38pm.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Bought wooden queen size bed frame 2 and half years ago. Did not take extended warranty due to only good for five years and they only cover parts one time. What else is primary reason for a bed? It is to sleep! How much damage can you do while sleeping! While I was sleeping My wife and I was awoken with a loud breaking noise on my side of bed. The side panel broke completely at the joint connecting side panel to headboard. My wife went on website. Called at 6:30am that morning. l/m on machine. Rep called back. We sent pictures to their rep.

Last night got call from someone named Maria. Said cannot be repaired due to out of warranty. On the website of Ashbury queen bed frame it said applied chemicals to keep frame from cracking splitting for many years. WHAT. TWO AND A HALF YEARS IS MANY YEARS!! Still waiting to hear from original rep. Will keep you posted. We are refusing to pay the $75.00 dollars just to have tech look at problem! SO FAR RATING ONE STAR FOR ORIGINAL REP!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

During a Raymour & Flanigan bedding sale, we went to look at a new mattress & box spring. The sale looked quite good. We tried out a few mattresses and wonder about bed frames. The salesman (saying salesman because it was a sales man) was very nice and easy going, no pressure sales which we really appreciated. We chose a mattress and decided to look at bed frames. We found a few, they do have a great selection, and decided on one. The salesman walked us to the counter to complete the sale and on the way he asked about our interests in the 45 day return guarantee. We said yes and he told us he would throw in the mattress pad that was required purchasing the mattress exchange program. He also told us we could get 2 years interests free account and we could pay it off monthly until it was paid in full, interests free.

In addition, with the three days free delivery advertised in their TV commercials, we thought that meant free delivery. First was the 1-year interest free, not 2 years. On the day of delivery, they require a 4 hour window and they would call to more accurately pinpoint the time, but should be around 2:30 PM. Well we work during the day so I scheduled a half-day vacation and they agreed to call and give better details on their delivery time. I did receive a call about 10ish asking if they could deliver earlier, around 11:30 AM. I agreed and left work earlier. It was delivered around 2:30 PM, a bit frustrating, but trying to be understanding as things can happen. Next, we discovered a $149 + tax delivery fee. We called and were told that was because we purchased a bed frame. So much for the TV commercial saying three days and free delivery.

Next, after about 2 weeks, we decided we wanted to exchange the box spring. The bed frame is significantly lower with higher sides that now we hit our knuckles on the bed frame every time we make the bed. When I called the first time, the manager said that the time period is 45 days and we only had it a couple of weeks, he suggested waiting until later to ensure we like the mattress and make 1 exchange if needed. Makes senses, so we waited another week and a half and we have decided the mattress is comfortable and we will keep the mattress. My wife calls and is transfer to a manager and he says, "No, it is too early to make the exchange. Give it a couple of more weeks and if you still feel the same we’ll exchange it."

Roughly, day 36 of the 45 days we called again, get a manager right away. She informs us that there is a $90 exchange delivery fee. Here it is, the TV commercial says free delivery in 3 days or less, the salesman tells us to buy the mattress exchange and he kindly throws in the mattress pad. Plus, we talked to two other managers and no one had mentioned the $90 exchange delivery fee. My last straw, really feels like we were swindled and will never go back to Raymour & Flanigan, there is no plan talk. Talk about overpromising and underdelivering, really! Now I am taking another half-day vacation, renting a U-Haul cargo van and making the delivery myself for about $38.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I purchased a mattress 2 years ago and the fabric is separating on the top of it. They won't warranty it because it is not sagging, they say it is not defective, if the fabric separating is not defective I don't know what is. I even offered for them to prorate it and they wouldn't do it. I guess after the sale they could care less about their customers. I will never do business with them again!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I purchased a leather sectional not even 2 weeks ago from here. The leather is already peeling off and it is getting worse. I almost spent $4000 on this couch so this is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

We purchased a sectional couch, coffee table, recliner and 5 year platinum coverage from this company 1.5 years ago. The couch and coffee table were scratched upon delivery and we used the platinum coverage to fix it. Recently the veneer on the coffee table has come off along with 2 tuft buttons on the couch. When speaking to customer service to schedule a fix, we were told that the coffee table was no longer in stock and most probably they'd have to replace it completely. We were informed that if they replace the coffee table we'd lose my platinum coverage because they needed to replace the item. We purchased 3 items from this company and spent a good amount of money. Upon purchase we believed it would last at least 5 years. What's the point of having the coverage and why spend $$$$ on furniture that is built to fall apart in a year and a half? A question we are asking ourselves. NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Purchased the above less than a year ago and me and my partner have noticed it sagging/sinking in the center of the mattress and we've been getting terrible back/joint pain every morning when we wake up. I contacted customer service, they sent a tech out to measure the mattress with tools. They said the mattress was fine. Meanwhile, you can see the bumps and sagging in the mattress. It wasn't like this when we first bought it. It's a defective mattress/box spring and Raymour refused to compensate us or help us. I've filed a complaint with the BBB as well. I don't trust their policy and their measurement tools, it's unbelievable. I'm having surgery next week, and I can't bear the thought of more joint pain with this mattress. We are not happy, I've spent thousands of dollars at R&F and this is ridiculous!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

SCAM!!!! I paid for the “platinum protection“. A tech has been to my home 6 times to repair a broken sofa recliner. How they repair it??? They stick a little plastic wedge under the arm of it and say “that should work”. 6 times!!!! Finally today I called once again. Spoke to Shannon and explained I paid a lot of $$ for the couch ($3300) also paid for the Platinum protection. I want the piece replaced. Shannon explains that platinum protection “was designed to save customers money on service calls. Not to replace items”. Do yourself a favor. Stay away from here!!!! It’s all a bunch of crap.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Purchased a new table and chairs for $1,673.10 on 11/11/17 and just going to pay cash. Sales Rep said if I opened the Credit Card with 0% first year he would credit $50.00 off. Not so at 29%... WTF... Called and just received the runaround, CC company says it's the store, called the store, "It's what you signed". Account closed! You got me! My Bad... It's a shame because I like the table, quick delivery, had an issue with a chair and promptly fixed the stripped bolt. Make sure you get in writing!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Horrible Customer Service, they do not stand by their Lifetime Service Pledge that they give you when you buy their product. They also do not stand by the Platinum Protection Plan that I purchased, and when you file a BBB complaint they lie about how they tried to rectify the issue. They also refuse to let you speak with upper management who wrote the lies in response to the BBB Complaint. Never shop here.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We purchased a Couch and Love Seat, we took a 5 year warranty on both, after 4 years both pieces had abnormal discoloration. A technician came out and said it couldn't be repaired and agreed it didn't appear to be Normal Wear and Tear, I was then told by customer care, "Sorry!" I will Never purchase from them again!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I was scheduled to have my knee replaced on January 17, 2018. On December 26, 2017, my wife and I went to the Raymour and Flanigan store in Whitehall, PA to purchase a couch and more importantly, a power recliner that I would use during my recovery and in the future when I have the other knee replaced. (I have many steps in my house so this power recliner would also serve as my bed for at least two weeks.) We found just what we wanted but we were told that the recliner was not in stock and would be available in 3 weeks. I arranged for delivery of both the couch and the recliner on Thursday January 18, 2018. This way it would be here when I came home from the hospital on the 19th.

Thank God my surgery was postponed until 2/21. On January 17, I contacted Raymour and Flanigan to find out what time the furniture would be delivered. They did not have me scheduled for any delivery! The recliner still hasn't arrived and they have no clue when it will be there. Since I had already donated our old recliner and couch to charity, I asked if they could deliver just the couch. No, not until the 21st. So now I have a family room with no furniture for five days and have no idea when the recliner I was promised will arrive. Of course, they were happy to take my money that day and promise whatever they had to get it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I bought a couch and loveseat set in 2014. I noticed an odd piece of wood under the center of the loveseat recently. Feeling underneath it turned out that the entire center support pulled apart from the frame. They sent a serviceman who pulled the fabric off the bottom and determined he was unable to fix it at my home. I received a call from the service supervisor who told me it could be fixed in their shop for $225! Why should I have to pay for shoddy construction after only owning the furniture for 3 years? When the fabric was removed I saw how poorly the frame and support was made in the first place. Next time I buy furniture I won't buy unless I can see some proof of how it was built, even if I have to pay more!!! I'm still trying to contact a manager and receive free repair, but I will let everyone know never to buy from this store!!!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

This review is entirely with the company. Our salesman was wonderful & most professional. So my "never going back there again" is based on the service. Our goal was to find a bed set with an adjustable frame (where the head or head/feet can rise), and we found just what we liked. Someone was to call that evening with a delivery time-frame, never did, but I called the next morning & got my own information.

The delivery went fine. Two days later, one of the adjustable frames craps out. So here goes my blood pressure when I call. When I explained to the receptionist my problem, she gives me an incorrect number the first time. When I called back I was given another number which I called where the answering machine of a 20 minute wait. This turned out to be a 70 minute wait. Yes we kept calling on other phones but that did not hurry anything.

When someone finally answers, she tells me I have to call the maker of the adjustable frame. Do you think the receptionists could have told me that? So there is no immediate fix since this is MLK weekend. So maybe the maker of product will have a better date than the one at the store which was 11 days later. (Incidentally they know I just returned my rental hospital bed) but not their problem. So I suggested to the Manager, with one day delivery, just bring a new one. ABSOLUTELY NOT! A tech has to look at the broken one first & confirm or fix. So if you have any issues that demand attention & accuracy, I'd suggest going to Bob's. This is my last trip to R&F.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Went to Raymour and Flanigan in Jersey City, NJ. Salesperson Gisele waited on me. I was looking for a leather sectional. Found one that I like and purchased it. Gisele assured me it would come in a certain day. Next thing I know, she calls me saying it’s ready for delivery and the delivery guys are at my house. I wasn’t home, so I rush home only to find they left. She calls me back and told me they were on their way back and would arrive in 5 minutes. I call my brother and have my son and brother remove my old furniture. They put it outside for garbage night.

Time passes and I receive another call stating they are sorry to inform me that they cannot have the delivery men back out. Supervisor assured me he will take $65 dollars off and give me a $100 gift card. Neither received anything promised. Finally they come out on date they were originally supposed to, only to see they passed me off used furniture! I will never do business with them again! Please go elsewhere for your furniture!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

They had to return to fix everything we bought from. A reclining couch, a dining room table twice, a computer desk, and counter stools. They sold us a lamp that was broken on the showroom floor. Would never buy from them again. We spent over 6000 dollars on their junk.The service people came 2-3 weeks after delivery and half the time did not bring the right parts. Go to a real furniture store. Stay away from Raymour & Flanigan!!!!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

12/17/2017 Purchased at 1645 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale store 2 pieces of furniture total: $1833.16 12/19/2017. They delivery two pieces, one of the pieces Natuzzi lounge is completely different to the display, no label on it, darker color and poor quality, I didn't accept it. Called the store the manager said the money will be refund in 1 day, but they never refunded after 3 days passed. Checked online they give me Greccio lounge instead, not Natuzzi. 12/22/2017 called their company again, ** answered the phone every single time, she will said the manager has day off, or today told me he is on holiday and back next Tuesday. Where is my money? My refund. Can’t reach anyone. I filed with Suffolk Consumer Affair. They should investigate their products. I thought I can have a nice piece of lounge in my office for Christmas, emotionally distressed.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I purchased a sectional couch, recliner and kitchen table a few years ago from Warwick Raymour and Flanigan, and was extremely satisfied. This year I needed a couch and love seat for another room. I walked in store at 12:30 and was out at 1:00 after purchasing what I needed. The staff Bruce ** and manager, Jon ** could not have been more helpful. I highly recommend anyone looking for furniture to check out this store before they make their purchase. The best part is, we will receive our furniture in time for Christmas! Thank you Hilary **!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Raymour & Flanigan sold us as leather living room set (sofa, love chair, ottoman, and arm chair) and we also added their 5-Year Platinum Protection Plan. We wanted something nice and it did look very nice at first. We hardly sat in it, it was more or less to be kept nice and clean. Now it looks like crap. The material is cheap, bonded leather, also called reconstituted leather or blended leather. The living room set cost over $4,500. This so called "leather" is made as a layered structure of a fiber pulp material that's made from shredded leather bits and fibers and a polyurethane coating over the top, which is embossed with a leather-like texture. Very, very thin, with a vinyl gloss to make it appear nice, but rather, it is a cheap process.

They themselves would NOT sell this to their customers, because it will deteriorate after about 5 years, guaranteed. Thing is, we didn't know and no one said anything about this not being real leather. We went to Raymour & Flanigan because we thought that they sell quality furniture and stand behind their products. Their extra 5-year-insurance plan was WORTHLESS and not honored. After several complaints, submitting photos and a negative Yelp rating the store called us and said the BEST they can do is to offer us a $100 dollar in-store coupon toward another purchase. NO THANKS!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

To friends!! Please do not waste your money at Raymour and Flanigan! I bought a couch two months ago and damaged three of our basement walls. The movers never told the company about it and no one knew till we went back to complain. Then we were told they would fix it after the new couch was delivered and a month later they told us our paperwork was “misplaced”. Now two months after this happened, tons of phone calls and emails they are finally saying they will fix the walls. THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK WITH!!! THEY DONT KEEP THEIR WORD AND HOPE THAT YOU GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY AND GO AWAY!!!

Resolution response: Dec. 2, 2017

Today I received a call from Hakem who identified himself as a manager of Raymour and Flanagan regarding my complaint. We discussed my complaint and he apologize totally for the rude behavior of the staff. Hakem expressed concern for any inconveinience that I indured, and informed me that he was ordering seats for my three chairs and also giving me a $100 gift card to. use in one of their stores. I appreciate the speedy response, and the excellent customer service that this gentleman exhibited in resolving this issue. Thank you Consumer Affairs and thank you Hakem of Raymour and Flanagan.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I purchased a Northfield 5-pc counter dining set along with the platinum protection plan in 2011. The chairs seat covers began to peel or tear. I attempted to use my protection plan to repair them, but the store gave me the run around and the end result I was told the plan did not cover the seats. I recently purchase another chair same identical style. Unfortunately it has began to peel and tear. Yesterday the repair person came out but he took pictures of all the chairs and then told me someone would get back to me regarding the protection plan.

I received a call from some woman whom identified herself as Erica. This woman blatantly argued that all my chairs were purchased in 2011 and that none of them were from the purchase this year. Implying I was lying. She is the person that is not being truthful, and in my opinion that protection plan is a total rip off. I am stuck with another protection plan that Raymour & Flanigan refuse to honor. This Erica person exhibited very poor customer service by being extremely rude until she hung the phone up in my face. I will never purchase anything else from them and nor will my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I bought a set of three living room table. They didn't have in store so they said, "We're going to be ready for pick up in a week or so." I called them when supposed to be ready and they said to call after a week again. After another week the same story. Very unsatisfacted not professional.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We purchased a new memory foam mattress and box for our child. In the showroom it felt very soft and comfortable. When it arrived my child couldn’t sleep on it. She cried that it was too hard. My child has ASD which means she is affected by hard surfaces, fabrics, seating, etc. So this soft mattress seemed very soft upon trial to all of us in store. But the one that arrived had no manufacturer tags or brand label on it. There was no way to tell if it was the same one we chose. The company sent out a tech to see if there was something defective with the mattress or box. He said both were as they should be, but concluded the mattress in store was probably much softer due to wear.

The service people say they called my home after that to discuss this but that there was no answer and it didn’t go into voicemail. Hard to believe because other callers had no problems with my voicemail. So they decided NOT to try our cell phones and just dropped the ball completely. I called yesterday to complain about the wait with no contact. They said they will do nothing about the mattress since I didn’t purchase a protection plan. They drop the ball and it becomes my fault. Ridiculous! Their commercials about community caring are obviously untrue. They don’t care about our community of children with ASD. I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I recently purchase 2 items from Raymour and Flannigan and I have their store credit card opened. They sent me an incorrect bill and when I called the customer service to ask about the bill, the customer service in their credit card department were so rude and unprofessional. The guy on the customer service call, his name was "ERIC", he kept on calling me by wrong name and was very very rude. He did not resolve my query and I had to go to the store to have my bill resolved. DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS STORE. They have very bad customer service and even though they promise that the customer service will help you with your inquiry after your purchase, once you have purchased their item, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. All they care is how much sale they can make and once you buy furniture from them, even if you have genuine issues they do not help you with anything.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

My husband and I purchased a sofa bed, loveseat and 2 recliners today. When we walked into the store we were met by a very friendly, professional and knowledgeable sales consultant, Tony **. We knew exactly what we wanted prior to going there, so the purchase was an easy one and Tony didn't try to dissuade us from looking at anything else. We asked to see what other mattresses fit into the sofa bed, and Tony took the time to show them to us. Once we discussed the items we wanted to purchase, Tony and his manager worked with us to give us reasonable discounts on the furniture and a delivery date convenient for us. We were very happy with our experience at Raymour & Flanigan and would recommend this furniture store to anyone wishing to purchase beautiful furniture and reasonable prices.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Don't buy the Platinum Protection. It is a completely rip off. More than half my furniture is from Raymour which I purchased the protection plan on most. I tried to use it for two rips on my couch and they refused to fix it because I have two dogs and a cat and said that it was pet damage when it wasn't. This couch that I purchased is the second one since the last one I purchased lit on fire. The couch has electric recline and the electrical box that supplies power to the couch lit on fire. It was not an electrical problem on our end which I had check out and Raymour had to replace couch. Now the couch has two rips and they refuse to fix it. I will never buy another piece of furniture from them.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Company Information