2. Homeowners

New York, NY

3.3/5 (247 ratings)

About Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

Original review: May 25, 2018

First mattress was delivered and boxspring wood was cracked. Complete bed was sinking down on one side for three months. Didnt know it was damaged until service man came. My bed was replaced. Second bed worst than the first one. Both left and right side sink down so bad I have to sleep with pillows on the side of the bed so I don't roll out of it! Have a constant back issue because there is no support. The middle has one huge lump in it. I spent most of my night waking up and eventually sleeping in my living room and leaving my husband to fend for himself.

Serviceman denied me a new bed because it only sank 3/4 of the way!! Are you kidding me. That was with no one sleeping in it!! A bed should not sink in at all!! I called again a month later to have someone else come evaluate my bed. Waiting for them as I write this review!! Will update you if they will replace this bed for the second time. WORST MATTRESSES EVER!! Don't waste your time or your money you will regret it!! Will never shop there again... Sincerely, My back aches...

Original review: May 23, 2018

Purchased over $5000 worth of furniture- sofa, recliner, chaise, 2 end tables, 4 ft long side table, pub style kitchen table with 6 chairs. Purchased in November but asked for mid December delivery because we were painting the rooms where this furniture was being placed. No problems with delivery but within months the chairs were falling apart. I called the following December when the fabric on the sofa and recliner started to fray and split.

Customer service told me the one year warranty was up because I purchased it in November and it was one year and one month later. I told her yes I purchased in November but didn’t take delivery until December 22 which is within the one year warranty. "Oh no," she said. "Your warranty begins the day you purchased it." No amount of phone calls to management, letters etc did any good. They refused.to take any responsibility for the junk they sold us. We ended up bringing $5000 worth of furniture to the dump and purchased new furniture from a locally owned store. Would not even buy a bottle opener from this store.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Do not trust their promise to deliver on time. Do not put a full deposit until they have delivered. The change happened 3 weeks in advance. I got a call from sales person that they can deliver when I have already took a day off and reschedule things around to take delivery (Preston Queens Sleeper Sofa).

Original review: May 17, 2018

They came to deliver a new mattress to my home. The delivery men never covered their feet and they stained my new rug in two different spots. After letting them know of this a week or so later I get a call from Stanley Steamer saying they have been asked to come out and clean the carpet. We set a date and they came out. The area of where they cleaned my carpet the machine they used pulled and cut several carpet fibers that now stick straight up in the air. After countless hours and many phone calls to the service side of Raymour & Flanigan they are unwilling to replace the carpet. This carpet was less than a month old when they damaged it. Do not ever shop at this store. Horrible customer service.

Original review: May 12, 2018

I purchased a bunk bed five years ago from this store and add their protection plan. The bed was in great condition, but one of the steps from the stairs had broken off. I called Raymour and they quickly sent a technician out to assess the situation. The report that he called in, was that I needed a new ladder for this bed. Unfortunately, the bed was no longer made. The GREAT news was that they were going to have to give me a credit for the whole NEW bed!! I mean, one ladder step and I get a new bed!!!??? So, I got the credit amount of around $469 or so. Basically, the amount of the bed that I had originally purchased. Bad thing was that the new beds cost way more and I was going to have to pay the difference.

So I decided to go to the outlet in Philadelphia on Roosevelt Blvd and see if I could make my money stretch. There with a manager, I selected not another bunk bed, but two twin size beds that were within my amount to spend. Ordered the beds and they were at my house in no time to pick up my old bunk bed and replace them with the new. The protection plan was awesome and I recommend it to everyone. Great service from the manager, Robin the sales lady that I used later for addition purchases and the delivery men went over and above their job to make sure the furniture was exactly how I wanted it. Funny thing was that my screen door would not stay open for them to bring the beds in, sooo the delivery guy fixed it!!! LOL.

Original review: May 12, 2018

They claim 3 day delivery or less. I ordered in stock items on 5/9/18. Picked available dates they gave me for delivery 5/10/18 and 5/11/18. They accepted the dates and took my money. 5/10 comes and goes. No contact from them. 5/11 comes and nothing. I had to call them. I was placed on hold for 10 minutes as they tried to figure out how they screwed up. I was eventually told they could not get it to me until 5/15/18. Thanks for dropping the ball and doing nothing to correct the problem. Any 3rd party hauler could pick these items up 5/12/18 or 5/13/18 and delivery them, but I was told they did not know how to accomplish setting that up.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I placed a 1600 dollar order 4/17/18, I didn't have my wallet so my girlfriend used her debit card. We typed all her information for the billing part of it and then my address for shipping. We get a confirmation call the next day and I personally spoke to the rep who confirmed the purchase and the delivery date. A couple days later I had called back to confirm the delivery and everything was on schedule so I take the day off of work and I sit here all day for no delivery to show, no email, no phone call, nothing at all.

So I call them, mind you this is a week later from When I placed the order and the guy says to me, "Oh we put that into fraud prevention the day you ordered it." I went through the roof had I been standing in front of the little weasel. It would have been ugly, anyway. He then says, "Your going to have to verify where you say you live via fax" either send a bill that comes in my name or copy of my license etc. "No.I’m not sending you anything pee wee." So Raymour took my $1600 bucks though but we’re so concerned it was fraudulent hmmm. This company is fraudulent, for a whole week they never bothered to call, email, anything at all to inform us so we could straighten it out so my delivery would be here on time instead their lazy ** did nothing but take my cash.

So after my girlfriend verifying she authorized the charge they call me, all so apologetic and nice which had no effect on my thoughts about everyone affiliated with this unprofessional fraudulent company, to set up delivery. Now being my nonfraudulent purchase was supposed to be here yesterday you’d think they’d go out of their way to get it to me ASAP. Seems how they dropped the ball and messed everything up so bad NOPE! I now have to wait a whole mother week. They offered nothing! So STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY! I should have went to big lots where their customer service is kick ass. I’d a got what I was looking for at a much cheaper price and same quality stuff if not better. Lesson learned!

Original review: April 16, 2018

Purchased floor lamp online. Said it would be ready for pick up on Wednesday. One minute after I received email stating wouldn’t receive it until Friday which I ordered 8:30 am. When I called customer service said 3 days or less only apply if you are paying for delivery charge so I replied, "It’s all about spending the money." She replied 'yes'. They don’t care about a pick up. They only care about money. I’ve purchased many things from you guys. I’m truly disappointed. Don’t want to shop elsewhere but now I may have too...

Original review: April 8, 2018

My family and I purchased a new living room sectional sofa in February 2017. I have purchased several furniture items from Raymour and Flanigan within the last two years and honestly I've never had any issues with the quality of furniture. Upon delivery my husband and I inspected it and it seem to be in good condition. We were having work done in our house on the day of delivery so we did not use the sofa till two days later. Upon sitting on it two days later we were extremely uncomfortable. The seat cushions were completely flat compared to the ones that were shown in the store. We called to make a complaint. We had to wait three days for customer service to come out and we were told that the sofa was up to standards of schematics offered on description from manufacture.

Unfortunately it definitely was not what was offered within the store so my husband and I returned back to the store, took photos and measurements of the sofa cushions that were offered in the store and they were 6 inches higher than the ones that were offered to us. Upon getting back to customer service which took us several days to get in contact with somebody that would call us back or take your call we were told that in some cases in the stores sofa cushions could be remodified because of the wear and tear of customer uses.

Weeks going to the customer service representative that we feel cheated and at this time we were contemplating on returning the sofa. We were told the sofa could not be returned because they could not receive item because it was used already so we were told as a courtesy that they could modify the sofa cushions to add additional stuffing. We were unhappy with that decision but at this point we had no other options.

Three days later on sitting on the couch the right armrest caved and obviously the sofa was defective. Took an additional seven days to get back in contact with customer service. Finally got a manager on the phone who explained as a courtesy with all the inconvenience we had with the sofa she would replace that one section of the sofa which was done so a week later. We are now two weeks into the replacement piece as we’re sitting on the extremely uncomfortable because the new ones have not yet came in which is now about six weeks later. The sofa is creaking and sagging. I have sent numerous emails back-and-forth to customer service. They need to set up a new service date at their convenience which they cannot give me a timeframe and I cannot afford to take another day off of work since this has been the third service call on a brand new sofa.

I spent a large sum of money in the store in the last two years and I find it to be completely unprofessional and the quality of furniture that they are offering lately. I guess my lesson learned spending more money is not always the best option. Might be best to go to a discount store and get what you pay for if you need to replace yourself over several years. The reason why we purchase the sofa and spent a large sum of money on it was because we were under the impression that we would have it for at least 10 years. But my lesson learned is to stay away from Raymour & Flanigan because they do not hold up to the quality and standards of what they did at one time. Seems like it's just a mass production of cheaply made overpriced furniture.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I bought a small sofa for my porch. Cost around 400, also purchased the insurance. The sofa ripped and I called. They said take picture. I did. They said can't be fixed, and we don't have that sofa anymore. I had to get a credit which is only good at that store and only for two weeks. Can you believe a credit is only good for two weeks. So I pick out another small sofa, I need a certain size. It's a small porch, they tell me it's about eighty dollars more and there is deliver and tax. I said, "You nuts. You want me to pay deliver on a damage item you sold me." The manager said yes. I said I won't.

So now I am out a sofa, called 8 times never heard from the store. And the girl at main office in Gibbsboro told me I had to call insurance co to get my 40 dollars back if I wanted the insurance money back. They stinks. And their furniture is another thing. I also bought dining room table and the chairs were falling apart. They came out twice to fix them. I got so frustrated with the table cause it also scratch easy. I bought another one which cost me another 2800 for table and chairs. And had to buy a glass top to protect it cause they use cheap wood. I am done with them. Be careful.

Original review: March 25, 2018

Raymour & Flanigan sold me a defective 4 piece dinette set with a chair and a worthless warranty to boot. The lower portion, of the chair broke apart, in a few months prompting a call to service, who promptly advised me to repair the defective chair and not replace it. I opted to replace chair, as per terms of my warranty agreement. They sent me a chair whose pad broke apart after a month when my young daughter sat on it. These heartless savages jeopardized my daughter's safety by sending us a glued on padded chair and exhausted warranty in retaliation for my asking for a replacement chair, as per contract instead of another inferior repair. I advise my fellow consumers to avoid at all costs.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I purchased a 5 piece leather sectional. Unfortunately the color has worn off its leather. Actually this happened from initial time of purchase. I called their support team. They sent a mechanic to spray the worn sections... Again. The color faded. I called their customer service desk... They claim this is how the leather "wears". I have owned leather couches in the past. My other couch had never lost its color... With that being said I think someone should seriously consider not buying any leather items from Raymour & Flanigan.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I purchased an outdoor patio set in spring of 2017. When I purchased this set the salesman suggested I purchase their platinum insurance. He stated that whatever happens they would repair or replace if any damage occurred. I took them out of the shed the first warm day about three weeks ago. The two arms on each of the chairs are rippled which lead to the paint to chip off.

They denied the claim saying it was left out all winter... Who are they to tell me I left them out all winter. And even if I had left them out there was no indication from any salesperson or any information stated on any paperwork no to do so. I was persuaded by the salesman to get this added coverage. He stated to me, my niece and her boyfriend that he purchased the plan when he bought a couch. He proceeded to tell us how he did a “cannonball” on his couch and received a new one because the couch could not be repaired. I am so upset about this. They need to be called out for this false advertising.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I will NEVER buy furniture from Raymore & Flanigan again. I purchased a 5 year "Platinum Protection Plan" for furniture I bought in February 2014. One of the pieces was a kitchen dining set (table with 4 chairs). The chairs were always a bit shaky, but we could live with it. One after the other they started falling apart at the joints, including the seat collapsing. By August 2015, all four dining chairs were unusable. I called R&F and they advised I could come in for a "re-select" since they no longer manufactured the original chairs. Apparently this was a "courtesy". When I went into re-select, they said I had to now pay the cost for the "upgraded chairs" even though they had nothing in price comparison to the original chairs I had. I spent ~3 hours in the store, even using their phone line to speak with their customer service center, all to no resolution.

It wasn't until I started loudly complaining and other customers heard me that the store manager came over and said that they will not charge me for the cost of the chairs, they'll only charge me for delivery. I again, loudly, expressed my frustration at their lack of customer service and honor and she said, "OK, we will make a one time courtesy and not charge you for the delivery". So we get the chairs, all fine.

Flash forward to March 2018. A standard sized person was sitting on the chair, and made a movement to get up and we hear a loud crack. The right front leg of the chair cracks, the screw holding the joint together pops out. The chair cannot be fixed. I call R&F, thinking I still had a "Platinum Protection Warranty". Apparently not. Since the "courtesy" was extended to me for the defective chairs before, my warranty was voided. This was never communicated to me. The rep says, "As a courtesy, we can schedule someone to come out, but you will have to pay for parts". I asked to speak with a manager, she says, "OK, one will call you back". At the beginning of our conversation, I mentioned to her that my phone number changed since the original order. When I inquired if she had my phone number, she repeats the incorrect number. I'm waiting for a callback...

Original review: March 19, 2018

I would give this so called company a -1 star rating, even a 1 doesn’t do it justice. We bought a sofa, love seat, chair looked very nice. It is even shown in one of their commercials. 5 months later furniture looked deteriorated, it looked as if we already had it for years. We are Fam of 3, we use the furniture with normal use in the living room. Only during the evenings after we get home from work.

The lining on the sofa arm was coming off, the seat cushions were already looking deformed out of its original shape from the weight of the body.

The fabric was already starting to look stretched. There were wool or fabric knots (black in color contrast with the beige fabric) forming and spreading through the sofa. Overall the furniture started to look old after only 5 months.

We called numerous times, got the run around. Finally got someone to schedule an appointment but was not available for over 1 month. At the inspection,

the inspector told us we will get a call in 2 days with the results. That call never came. We called numerous times. Finally got someone only to be told it was normal wear and tear, nothing they can do. Realy? 5 Month old new furniture? We told to have their superior call, that call Also never came. We are trying to contact them again to dispute. We Are being told we will get a callback, that never happens. Currently we have yet to get that call. But we continue to call them I order to get someone of authority to speak with us. Wish us good luck!

So I see so many negative reviews and unhappy clients there must be something we can do to hold Raymour & Flanigan accountable for their unethical practice and lack of customer care and selling low quality furniture. Buyer beware. Our experience is very negative and I thought it may be an isolated case, but I see that so many others have similar experiences and complaints.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I bought Denley SECTIONAL Leather Loveseat and I got the 5 years warranty, they told me warranty cover everything, I went to let them know that I need an small repair on my furniture because one side of the sofa is dethreaded and they told me this is not cover by the warranty and I only have the furniture for 2 years. They also did an appointment for me and the technician never come to fix it to my home. I still waiting for them to call me back to do the repair. The technician that suppose to do the repair was Gibbstown numero de telephone **. Ticket de servicio **.

They said that they call us. I call them. I sent email and never got an answer. They also lost the below purchase since due to the issue I decide not to move forward with the below purchase even the below sales associate was really great. Just to be clear the below sales associate is really nice and helpful. Customer Code: **. Ticket Number: **. Order Date: 1/28/2018. Delivery Date: Merchandise is on hold or layaway. Sales Associate: Javier **.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I have placed an order that was suppose be delivered and installed, they said it would 2-3 weeks instead took over 1 month to delivery then I was called with a delivery date for a Sunday with a window frame from 2 pm-5 pm, a very rude and angry delivery guy comes at 5 pm. He gets mad that I asked him to take his shoes off because I have a baby crawling so he doesn't feel like installing the item. He tells me the piece is broken. I said, "Show me." He said, "No" and left. I called the manager. He said, "Sorry. we can reorder" and I have wait another month and kill another all day for their delivery. This store should not be in business. Very terrible service. The delivery man have no consequences for not delivering promised goods.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Don't ever have your items delivered to be set up. They don't know what they are doing. First the driver showed up and left in 5 mins before could even get to the door then get them to come back and my children can't even sleep in their bed because it's not put together correctly. Very poor service. Never again will I buy from Raymour & Flanigan.

Original review: March 8, 2018

After 18 years my wife wanted to get a new kitchen set and found something she liked at Raymour and Flanigan. I only wish I had saw some of the online posts regarding this company as I surely would have not purchased anything there. We purchased the new set and was talked into also buying their Platinum Service Plane. The set was delivered to my home which was late and no updated delivery progress as promised. Upon delivery 4 of the 8 chairs were either missing screws or not properly assembled. I called and they made an appointment for 6 weeks later. The tech was over an hour late that day but I will give them some slack as it was snowing that day. He repaired the chairs and a scratch on the additional leaf which was scratched by the delivery man with his knife.

A few days after this appointment my wife spilled a glass of water on the bench seat which is covered in fabric. She cleaned up by only using a towel to absorb the water. To our amazement the next day there was a large stain. The set was only 6 weeks old and we figured we would call for service when we got a chance.

By the following week it was raining for a couple of days and I was pouring a cup of coffee when I noticed some bubbling and cracking in the surface of the table. I called and was given another appointment for 6 weeks later. The tech showed up with about 5 minutes left in his window. He acknowledged the stain as well as 2 others and attempted to clean using his approved products. He took a couple of pictures and I was told I can either get the cushions and table replaced under my protection plan or make another selection at the store as I was now very concerned of the quality of the furniture.

What I wasn't aware of was that if you go through the plan you do not get the protection services transferred over to the new set. This was clearly a manufacturer's defect and no fault of my own. I took my own pictures and they still refused saying the tech noted that the bubbling was probably caused by condensation from under a glass of water or beverage. Who knew you couldn't get any moisture on a kitchen table and not get damage...really? The service department or customer care promises to call and try and help but no one calls and then they want to charge you a delivery fee if you reselect another item as a replacement.

I am 62 and have had a few kitchen and dining room tables in my day and never seen such poor quality and even worse customer service. My issue is still not resolved as I am not happy about putting out even more for another set and the delivery charge. I will never buy another item from this company and I will make sure I inform anyone who thinks about purchasing anything from them. Their products are poor and their service contract is not worth the paper it is written on, just another grab at the consumers hard earned money.

Updated on 03/14/2018: If I can give zero stars that is what I would rate them. Upon much back and forth with customer care and Platinum Service they decided to allow me to pick another dining room set from the showroom. They would carry over my Platinum on the chairs but would refund the remaining balance on the table portion itself. I went to the showroom and dealt with the store manager and picked out another set which was slightly higher in price. I paid the difference and with some discussing the delivery fee was waived. Yesterday they came and first took back old set, they then set up the new set. I immediately noticed the fabric was not right on the chairs as it was bunched up and did not look right. The delivery person told me once I use it that would disappear.

They then removed the cover on table too and both me and my wife noticed 5 areas where the wood laminate was already bubbling up. I then told them to take entire set back as I did not want to get blamed for any further damage. I called store and spoke to a salesman who took my info and was going to relay it to manager. About an hour later I received a call from customer care and they asked what can they do to resolve. I want a total refund!!! I was told a store manager would call me back to discuss. Dealing with this horrible company for last month I know not to hold my breath waiting for a callback. I called my credit card company and now disputing all charges for a full refund. Raymour & Flanigan is a complete horror show.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

We have purchased a couch and loveseat in the past and were very happy so when we needed a dresser we decided to come back. We are now regretting that decision. We purchased the dresser on a Saturday and had delivery scheduled for Monday. On Sunday, no one called with our delivery window so we called about 10 minutes before you closed to find out and they told us 1-4. Monday arrives, my husband took the day to wait for the dresser, at around 3 they called and said it would be closer to 5pm. At 5pm, they called again saying it would be around 7:30 and would call a half hour prior. At 5:45 they showed up, unannounced and without a call. (Because of the above issue they offered a discount and refunded the delivery charge). The delivery people seemed in a rush and we looked over the dresser and it seemed fine as first glance, no dents or dings.

As we were adjusting in place we realized how wobbly it was. This is when we noticed the tack in glide on the bottom of the front right foot was missing. We also noticed that the center leveling leg was not touching the floor. We grabbed a level to ensure our floors were level and they were. We also noticed one drawer did not glide as smoothly as the others and gets hung up. We called the device department and they were going to schedule a tech 2 weeks out, not acceptable. The local office was them able to fit us in last Friday, once again, with a "window" that we never received a call for the time the day prior so we had to call to ask for it and it took 2 people to find the appointment to tell us someone would call in the morning with a time in the afternoon.

Friday arrives, my husband works nearby so he waiting for the call... noontime arrives and still no call. He calls and they say around 2 so my husband came home at 2. He stayed until 3 and still no one so he went back to work. He then called them back at 3:45 and they said they were about 10 minutes away. He told them they may have to wait 5 minutes since my husband has to pick up our daughter from daycare at 4 before they close. The "service tech" said he isn't waiting so we told him to just pick up the dresser and we didn't want it since we waited hours for them but yet they never showed when they said they would. The tech then said he would grab a burger and then be here.

The "tech" arrives which turns out to be a 3 man delivery crew... NOT a service tech for a service request. He puts the new tack glide on, looks at drawer and says it just needs to be worn in. Dresser was then level. I arrive home and notice the tack doesn't even match and the center leveling foot is no longer there. Ridiculous, seriously becoming the biggest headache.

Now, I'm okay with this "issue" but you should be aware: The first photo below shows the dresser in your Seekonk store. The second shows the one that was delivered, much darker. So now yesterday I go online and find this dresser is on sale for $130 less than we paid. We would like this credit since it had only been a week. We are told we can only receive $50 back since we already got it discounted for the inconvenience. Well, if I saw this sale prior to delivery we would had received the refund as well as an inconvenience refund so there is no reason we shouldn't be issued this. I also had a friend ask 2 weeks ago where we bought our furniture and I recommended her to them, I am now going to call her and tell her I wouldn't bother dealing with them since the customer service is far from acceptable. We were told by the store manager we would receive a call from the regional manager today and have yet to hear from him. 2.26.18 7:38pm.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Bought wooden queen size bed frame 2 and half years ago. Did not take extended warranty due to only good for five years and they only cover parts one time. What else is primary reason for a bed? It is to sleep! How much damage can you do while sleeping! While I was sleeping My wife and I was awoken with a loud breaking noise on my side of bed. The side panel broke completely at the joint connecting side panel to headboard. My wife went on website. Called at 6:30am that morning. l/m on machine. Rep called back. We sent pictures to their rep.

Last night got call from someone named Maria. Said cannot be repaired due to out of warranty. On the website of Ashbury queen bed frame it said applied chemicals to keep frame from cracking splitting for many years. WHAT. TWO AND A HALF YEARS IS MANY YEARS!! Still waiting to hear from original rep. Will keep you posted. We are refusing to pay the $75.00 dollars just to have tech look at problem! SO FAR RATING ONE STAR FOR ORIGINAL REP!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

During a Raymour & Flanigan bedding sale, we went to look at a new mattress & box spring. The sale looked quite good. We tried out a few mattresses and wonder about bed frames. The salesman (saying salesman because it was a sales man) was very nice and easy going, no pressure sales which we really appreciated. We chose a mattress and decided to look at bed frames. We found a few, they do have a great selection, and decided on one. The salesman walked us to the counter to complete the sale and on the way he asked about our interests in the 45 day return guarantee. We said yes and he told us he would throw in the mattress pad that was required purchasing the mattress exchange program. He also told us we could get 2 years interests free account and we could pay it off monthly until it was paid in full, interests free.

In addition, with the three days free delivery advertised in their TV commercials, we thought that meant free delivery. First was the 1-year interest free, not 2 years. On the day of delivery, they require a 4 hour window and they would call to more accurately pinpoint the time, but should be around 2:30 PM. Well we work during the day so I scheduled a half-day vacation and they agreed to call and give better details on their delivery time. I did receive a call about 10ish asking if they could deliver earlier, around 11:30 AM. I agreed and left work earlier. It was delivered around 2:30 PM, a bit frustrating, but trying to be understanding as things can happen. Next, we discovered a $149 + tax delivery fee. We called and were told that was because we purchased a bed frame. So much for the TV commercial saying three days and free delivery.

Next, after about 2 weeks, we decided we wanted to exchange the box spring. The bed frame is significantly lower with higher sides that now we hit our knuckles on the bed frame every time we make the bed. When I called the first time, the manager said that the time period is 45 days and we only had it a couple of weeks, he suggested waiting until later to ensure we like the mattress and make 1 exchange if needed. Makes senses, so we waited another week and a half and we have decided the mattress is comfortable and we will keep the mattress. My wife calls and is transfer to a manager and he says, "No, it is too early to make the exchange. Give it a couple of more weeks and if you still feel the same we’ll exchange it."

Roughly, day 36 of the 45 days we called again, get a manager right away. She informs us that there is a $90 exchange delivery fee. Here it is, the TV commercial says free delivery in 3 days or less, the salesman tells us to buy the mattress exchange and he kindly throws in the mattress pad. Plus, we talked to two other managers and no one had mentioned the $90 exchange delivery fee. My last straw, really feels like we were swindled and will never go back to Raymour & Flanigan, there is no plan talk. Talk about overpromising and underdelivering, really! Now I am taking another half-day vacation, renting a U-Haul cargo van and making the delivery myself for about $38.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I purchased a mattress 2 years ago and the fabric is separating on the top of it. They won't warranty it because it is not sagging, they say it is not defective, if the fabric separating is not defective I don't know what is. I even offered for them to prorate it and they wouldn't do it. I guess after the sale they could care less about their customers. I will never do business with them again!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I purchased a leather sectional not even 2 weeks ago from here. The leather is already peeling off and it is getting worse. I almost spent $4000 on this couch so this is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

We purchased a sectional couch, coffee table, recliner and 5 year platinum coverage from this company 1.5 years ago. The couch and coffee table were scratched upon delivery and we used the platinum coverage to fix it. Recently the veneer on the coffee table has come off along with 2 tuft buttons on the couch. When speaking to customer service to schedule a fix, we were told that the coffee table was no longer in stock and most probably they'd have to replace it completely. We were informed that if they replace the coffee table we'd lose my platinum coverage because they needed to replace the item. We purchased 3 items from this company and spent a good amount of money. Upon purchase we believed it would last at least 5 years. What's the point of having the coverage and why spend $$$$ on furniture that is built to fall apart in a year and a half? A question we are asking ourselves. NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Purchased the above less than a year ago and me and my partner have noticed it sagging/sinking in the center of the mattress and we've been getting terrible back/joint pain every morning when we wake up. I contacted customer service, they sent a tech out to measure the mattress with tools. They said the mattress was fine. Meanwhile, you can see the bumps and sagging in the mattress. It wasn't like this when we first bought it. It's a defective mattress/box spring and Raymour refused to compensate us or help us. I've filed a complaint with the BBB as well. I don't trust their policy and their measurement tools, it's unbelievable. I'm having surgery next week, and I can't bear the thought of more joint pain with this mattress. We are not happy, I've spent thousands of dollars at R&F and this is ridiculous!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

SCAM!!!! I paid for the “platinum protection“. A tech has been to my home 6 times to repair a broken sofa recliner. How they repair it??? They stick a little plastic wedge under the arm of it and say “that should work”. 6 times!!!! Finally today I called once again. Spoke to Shannon and explained I paid a lot of $$ for the couch ($3300) also paid for the Platinum protection. I want the piece replaced. Shannon explains that platinum protection “was designed to save customers money on service calls. Not to replace items”. Do yourself a favor. Stay away from here!!!! It’s all a bunch of crap.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Purchased a new table and chairs for $1,673.10 on 11/11/17 and just going to pay cash. Sales Rep said if I opened the Credit Card with 0% first year he would credit $50.00 off. Not so at 29%... WTF... Called and just received the runaround, CC company says it's the store, called the store, "It's what you signed". Account closed! You got me! My Bad... It's a shame because I like the table, quick delivery, had an issue with a chair and promptly fixed the stripped bolt. Make sure you get in writing!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Horrible Customer Service, they do not stand by their Lifetime Service Pledge that they give you when you buy their product. They also do not stand by the Platinum Protection Plan that I purchased, and when you file a BBB complaint they lie about how they tried to rectify the issue. They also refuse to let you speak with upper management who wrote the lies in response to the BBB Complaint. Never shop here.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We purchased a Couch and Love Seat, we took a 5 year warranty on both, after 4 years both pieces had abnormal discoloration. A technician came out and said it couldn't be repaired and agreed it didn't appear to be Normal Wear and Tear, I was then told by customer care, "Sorry!" I will Never purchase from them again!

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Company Information