2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.35/5

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Martha Stewart Living?

Original review: June 6, 2016

We bought a Martha Stewart patio set two years ago. In 4 months it started to rust, paint peeled off, leaks rust on our patio... Today the glass tabletop exploded into a zillion pieces. What can we do?

Original review: June 3, 2016

I received my Martha Stewart wicker dining table as a gift. Never used it. Glass shattered into a million pieces after 3 months. No satisfaction from Home Depot. Their answer was - "oh too bad". This product is terrible. Do not purchase Martha Stewart products.

Original review: May 7, 2016

We have owned this set for a few years. While inserting a new umbrella into the hole in the center, the top shattered. I had shorts on and was barefoot. I had blood streaming down both legs from the shattered glass. Overall, we have been happy with this set until this point. After reading reviews, this seems to be a problem. Had I known the dangers prior to buying, I would not have purchased this set. Now, I am recovering from scrapes and a long laceration on my right ankle and foot. This is a beautiful but very dangerous if the top shatters when someone is near. Buyer BEWARE!!!

Original review: April 16, 2016

Three years ago we purchased the Martha Stewart Living Cascade Valley 7 pc Dining Set at Home Depot and paid $500. We felt the chairs were nice and sturdy compared to most others. After 2 yrs the bottoms of the chairs started rusting so I lightly sanded them and painted them. We pulled them out of winter storage this year making 3 yrs. They are in just hideous condition from all the rust on the chair arms and legs. Now the straw that broke the camel's back was after

setting up table and glass top and pulling all chairs out, and trying to figure out what we are going to do with chairs, the glass table top imploded. What a horrible noise and mess, but thank God it didn't happen when my husband was carrying it. Shame on Martha Stewart. To only get 3 yrs use is pathetic. It will all go to the dump will all the other Martha Stewart junk she put her name on that is now in the landfill.

Original review: March 27, 2016

Early this morning we found the glass tabletop of our patio table shattered into thousands of pieces. We initially suspected vandalism but absolutely nothing else was harmed or missing. One daughter suspected a micro meteorite. The other sent a link to this and other websites, all of which discussed spontaneous shattering. Patio set bought at Home Depot three years ago. Comments on websites indicate little or no satisfactory responses from any entity which may have responsibility. Am shopping for new table!

Original review: March 20, 2016

We bought the conversation set and 2 chaise lounges. The fabric is the absolute worst! Fading, ripping for no apparent reason, rough texture. Didn't make it through one season. The line is now discontinued (no surprise) and it is more than frustrating to find quality replacement cushions that don't end up costing more than new furniture! Yikes, I would like to start all over but somehow this didn't right. It appears that everyone else had the same experience. Anyone have any suggestions??!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2016

I have already given a review on my patio set (June, 2014). After reading all the reviews on the shattering (mine hasn't) of glass inserts I took the measurements of the opening without the glass, went to Home Depot and had them cut a sheet of plywood to those exact measurements (got two insert pieces from one sheet). I then bought a sealer for wood and outdoor paint to match the set. The plywood insert fits perfectly and with a tablecloth on one cannot tell. If you use an umbrella, a hole would have to be cut. I actually don't use the glass now and am much more comfortable as the fear factor is gone.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2015

Purchased a complete set of quarry red Martha Stewart Wicker furniture, put loveseat out for one week, under my top patio. One day of rain and now mold on all four cushions. We purchased this in Portsmouth New Hampshire last fall at Home Depot, (we were building a new home) put it together, kept it indoors, now I can not get a answer in Canada. They saying green is available. This is not right for items classified as OUTDOORS. What can I do?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2015

We have had our 7 piece set for 3 years and we came home to find the glass shattered. By doing some online searching, this seems to have happen to a lot of others. Can't find how to get a replacement glass for it. Very disappointing.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2015

Heard a loud bang. Thought it was a dump truck driving by. Later in the day I was letting my cat in from the deck and the table glass was shattered into a million pieces. I could not believe it. I tried to figure what had happened. Maybe something fell from the sky (Lol).

Martha Stewart Outdoor Furniture Company Information