2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.67/5

La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers. We manufacture a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the our famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about La-Z-Boy?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

One of the chairs that we had was broken. In fact, things were breaking in it because they were so old. And the other one, my husband didn’t care for anymore because it wasn’t as comfortable as it used to be so we got two new chairs from La-Z-Boy. Our experience with them was fine. We had the chairs delivered and we had a good experience with their delivery team. They were friendly. They came in, put it down and then they left. Since it’s really new, it’s working fine and the cost was okay for its quality. So, if I need something else, I’d go there again.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Shirley, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

We liked La-Z-Boy's style, comfort and reliability and recently purchased a sofa from them. Their sales reps were very helpful, courteous and weren't too pushy or demanding. They just let us go look around the store and make our own decision. If we had questions, they answered them. The delivery team was very professional during the delivery. The newly purchased chair was 40% more than other furniture we were looking at but we didn't mind it because we know La-Z-Boy last longer than the normal furniture. We’ve had a piece here for over 20 years and it’s still working fine. We'll definitely shop there again because we like their sales people and the quality of the furniture and the selection.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Mike, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

My 85-year-old mother-in-law purchased a recliner on 9/1/16. On Thanksgiving day, she fell and broke her right arm. She has been in either the hospital or rehab center ever since and still is. We expect her to be discharged on Dec. 28 and wanted to have her recliner exchanged so she can use it. Since the power button is on the right side and her right arm is in a sling and will be for several more months, she is unable to use the power button on the right side. We asked La-Z-Boy, both locally and nationally, to give us some kind of credit for this chair (still exactly like new) to trade it in and allow us to upgrade to one with a remote control. They refused. "Returns must be made within 48 hours." Not much of a caring spirit and definitely not customer friendly! We will never buy from La-Z-Boy again!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

We were so happy to be buying a high-quality La-Z-Boy loveseat. The salesman was wonderful and didn't pressure us. Delivery was quick and efficient. But then we discovered there were some manufacturing problems. The people who answer the phone at Customer Care are certainly nice, but I'm on my 3rd call and my James Power Reclining Loveseat still isn't fixed. It's a piece of junk. The padding was almost nonexistent on one side, that took 2 months to get fixed, with 3 service calls. And the backs of the two sides don't align. We pointed that out to the technician, and he said that's just the way it is because it's two chairs put together. BS.

The chair on the showroom floor was great. We did NOT get a chair like the one on the showroom floor. I now have to wait 3 WEEKS to get the tech to come BACK out, and then when he gets here, he'll spend 5 minutes, tell me he has to order parts, which will take another 3 weeks, then it will take another 2-3 weeks to schedule him to come back out after the parts get here. I will NEVER buy another La-Z-Boy product, and you shouldn't either.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Laurel, thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

My dog likes to sit on the top of the cushions of my old couch and she smooshed them. I still have my old couch and she's sitting on the old couch with her smooshing that still. My sister is a La-Z-Boy shopper and she suggested that I get a good couch that will last, so we went to La-Z-Boy. The sales rep was very nice and he helped me. I was able to buy a power sofa and a recliner. The delivery guys went out of their way to help me get the old couch placed in the back room but it wouldn’t fit down the hallway and through the sliding glass door but they made me happy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Kathy, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

We saw a sofa in the Sunday paper which I fell in love with and just had to have. We went that Sunday afternoon and purchased it. We have been sorry ever since the delivery which was purchased January 27, 2013. Very shortly after it was purchased we noticed that the arm where my husband sits to read the morning paper started to lose its shape, it buckled where he would rest his forearm. I called and someone came out, and took it apart and restuffed it. Well that DID not remedy he situation. Within 6 months the cushions started to sag and the fabric stretched. As soon as someone sits on it, it is all wrinkled so we have to switch and turn cushions over.

I do realize it is about 3 yrs since we purchased it. It has caused many arguments between me and my husband, with him always throwing it back in my face that I just had to have it. And he is right. I have been ashamed almost from the beginning with the appearance of this not up to your quality of furniture. I am so ashamed of the appearance that I do tell our guests about how it was not up to standards as far as quality. I am writing at this late date because every time I look at it it upsets me so much. I am truly embarrassed to have this piece of which would be quality furniture in my home. We paid $847.96 for this nightmare.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Karyn thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Not very happy. Purchased recliner chair in September. The seams in right arm were torn. Repairman came, and he and I noticed more poor quality construction. He suggested new chair, but you insisted on repair. He came today to repair and the arm replacement was horrid and the repair person did not even want to install it. Plus we need a whole new back because it was not upholstered correctly. They sent batting only not a new back. Repair person could not do that. At this point we are trying to return the chair for a full refund. We have been patient and trusting, but enough is enough. Our Harrisburg store is stalling but we need to make sure someone listens and does right by us.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

We have four pieces of furniture, a rug and pillows coming from La-Z-Boy. The chairs that we are replacing, we've had for nine years. They have holes on the cushion now, and they looked dated. Everyone at La-Z-Boy was very nice. The fact that the company offered the service to come out to our home and take some photos, made the whole process a lot easier because my husband and I do not always agree on things. Danielle, the designer, helped us and she did an excellent job putting furniture in the room and changing patterns and prints. We're very happy with all that.

I have no items yet and I was hoping our products were going to be here for Christmas because we were told five to seven weeks and we ordered them on November 3rd. But I got a phone call the other day that everything is here except the two chairs and they wanted me to take delivery on that. I told them that wasn't going to work because now I'm really going to have a mismatched room if I put the new pieces in with the two lousy chairs that I already have. I told them that I wanted everything to come at the same time. Other than that, I'm happy with our purchase. I referred my friend to go to La-Z-Boy but they were thinking La-Z-Boy was too expensive even though I told them it wasn't. We got the items at very reasonable prices. I would recommend La-Z-Boy.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Holly. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I recently ordered a brand new La-Z-Boy chair. I am very extremely disappointed with it as the foot rest and the back only reclines part way. When I called the store to discuss it, they said my only two choices are to either take it to their repair center (I don't have a vehicle that will accommodate it) or have their repair technician come to my house at MY expense ($80) for an issue that never should have existed in the first place! It should have been tested before it left the factory. I should not have to pay another $80 to fix a brand new chair!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Susan, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Very happy with our entire La-Z-Boy experience! The design and sales team of Sonja and Kelly made us finding our room a delight and they gave us great ideas for other touches as well. The order came in on time and with some additional help from my store, it was delivered promptly, professionally and set up beautifully in our room. We are thrilled and would purchase again from them if needed.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Karen, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many customizable options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We will be sure to pass your great compliments onto the associates. :) We're excited that you found a set that not only looks good, but one that is comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

My mom and I are moving from Massachusetts to Florida. We bought a condo and it was completely redone over but there was literally nothing in it so we had to furnish it. We're not officially moving down until February so when we're there for the closing of the condo in October 31st, we were there for about 10 days to furnish it as much as possible. We purchased our items on October 12 because La-Z-Boy was having a huge sale that weekend. Everything was 36% off so we wanted to take advantage of that. However, the Coconut Creek city that we are going to be living in does not have a lot of La-Z-Boy store so I called the La-Z-Boy in Boca Raton.

I talked to a designer and I told her that because I wanted to take advantage of their sale, I was wondering if I could order something from their store and then have it delivered because I wasn't down there for the sale. She was very nice and she said we could go to our local La-Z-Boy and choose what we want and to call her back later on since the sale was all weekend. She said she can order it for us and I can have it delivered for when we come down to the closing which was October 31st. So, we went to our local La-Z-Boy, which was the only one around in Saugus, Massachusetts and they treated us very well. We told them our situation and at the time, we only picked a sleeper sofa and a chair. We didn't pick out the ottoman yet.

Then I called back the rep in Boca Raton and she was awesome. We ordered the couch the way my mother wanted it, the specifications, the color, the texture and fabric because it had to be done. I asked how long the delivery will take since we're going to be there from October 29th through November eighth. I was told that it's gonna take about 4-6 weeks so she said if by chance it's not ready by the time we go down there in four week's time, she'd be more than happy to hold it in their warehouse until the time I do come down. She said that they're only supposed to hold it for a couple of months and that they were not supposed to do that, but she made an exception for me because she knew we won't be coming down to live there until February. So she said she'll do her best to see if she can get that shipped to us when we're there for the closing.

Then a couple of days after we ordered the couch, the sofa and the chair, my mother decided she wanted a matching ottoman. Since they're already going on a limb to try to get our orders done in four weeks, I don't know if we'd be able to get 36% off, let alone get that designed just like the couch because everything was all the same. So, I called their rep and she said they can give us the 36% off and she will put it through right away but she can't make any promises if it will be on time but she'll do her best. I ended up talking to another rep who was awesome. She called me once a week letting me know the status. A week before I was to go down there, she called me up and said that the the chair and the ottoman were done but not the couch. We bought a bedroom set for my mother and we needed that couch for me to sleep on. We wanted to stay at the condo for at least a couple of nights just to get the feel of it.

So the rep went through hoops to get this done. She called me three days before we were about to leave to go down there for the closing and gave me the thumbs up that they can get the couch to us. Bottom line, they did everything in four weeks. The rep called me and made sure I'm happy with it and I was thrilled. I could not stop saying good things about her and the other rep. I drove to Boca Raton not far from Coconut Creek and saw the rep who originated this whole thing. I said I wanted to meet them to thank them in person for what they did. I made it very clear to them that when I get my place, I am going back there because they were awesome. I also wanted to tell the reps that I haven't forgotten about her. I cannot be happier with the service. Both reps were absolutely terrific. They were definitely getting my business in the future once I find my own place.

If they didn't have that sale, we wouldn't have gone there because their stuff tends to be on the expensive side. However, their quality is excellent. Even though we were somewhat on a budget, we wanted to get a really nice quality den set and their quality is top notch. We were a little concerned that the couch was tight fit because it was going in a condo. But the two delivery guys did it without a scratch. They took the legs off but they wrapped up the couch in a blanket so it won't be damaged. The floors are all tile anyway so it made it easy to slide. They answered all my questions and showed me how to blow it up and how to deflate it. Overall, the delivery team was excellent from start to finish. The designer made me feel like I was her only customer. She was so accommodating from the start and when the other rep took over, she made sure it got delivered on time.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Albert. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

We received our two new chairs about two months ago. The amount of peeling all over the surface of both chairs is unbelievable. These chairs look like they've been used for years. Unfortunately, according to La-Z-Boy this isn't a warranty concern. How will these chairs look after two years of wear?? We paid over $1000 for these chairs. I'm extremely disappointed in the lack of quality and lack of willingness to stand behind what we thought was a high quality, American made product. As an owner of a business that sells an American made product, I'm disappointed.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Jennifer thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

On 12 Oct 15 I ordered an upholstered sofa and 2 matching recliners to be delivered in Dec. I initially intended to purchase only a sofa to replace a sectional that was too large for my room but after choosing a new sofa I realized the recliners I had would not be a good match so I bought matching recliners. I purchased my previous recliners 4 yrs earlier from Rooms To Go for approx $400 each. They were still in great shape. I initially loved the set but the foam in the chair I sit in daily has broken down and is no longer comfortable. The other chair and the sofa do not get much use so they are still in good shape although with more use I expect they would break down just as quickly.

I purchased La-Z-Boy because of its reputation for quality. I don't mind paying more for good quality but I paid more for poorer quality than what I had. The chairs I purchased sold for $1319.99 each although I got them on sale for $923.99 each. At this price I expected them to last for years yet it has barely lasted a year. Needless to say, this was my first and last purchase from La-Z-Boy. I have previously custom ordered upholstered furniture from Bassett and purchased the aforementioned furniture from Rooms To Go. While Bassett was comparably priced, Rooms To Go was about half the price and both held up far better than the La-Z-Boy. Needless to say, I'm extremely disappointed. I do not consider this to be quality furniture although that is what I expected for the price paid.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Tamara thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

We purchased two pieces of furniture from La-Z-Boy 10 years ago. We recently purchased a recliner, two sofas, and an additional pillow from them. We were replacing an old furniture, which wasn't the La-Z-Boy, that was broken down. We went into the showroom. The reps were very helpful, and they offered to have a designer come out because we weren't sure exactly what pieces we wanted. They said it was complimentary so we thought it was a wise choice. We set up an appointment, and they were good at working with our schedule. We were on a tight schedule at that time and the designer came out and she helped us out. She brought some fabric swatches that were in the ideas that we wanted.

We looked at some stuff and then we went back to La-Z-Boy that evening to look at her designs and she put together her computer design. And we made our decision from there. They called and left a message when the furniture was ready, so we called back and they gave us the option for availability for the delivery and we picked one. It's the most expensive furniture purchase we've ever made, but we got what we paid for.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Laura, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Our designers are truly one of a kind - much like our products. We're excited that you found a set that not only looks good, but one that is comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

Purchased Cantina Leather Recliner in Putty in December of 2011 for husband for Christmas. Was delivered in January 2012. By Christmas of 2014 the leather started to wear. Just last week, the reclining mechanism broke and does not allow him to balance with feet up. I had contacted La-z-boy regarding the leather wear back in 2014 and was told there is only a one year warranty on fabric and that personal products could constitute the wear in the headrest area. Cost to assess and fix seemed high. Well the leather is also worn on the inside of the armrests, top of the armrests, it's ridiculous. I have a previous recliner that was purchased from Macy's over 20 years ago and it is still in better shape than this one.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Linda, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

We have had many La-Z-Boy recliners in the last 40 years. The cloth ones we would replace because we were tired of the colors. Five years ago I bought the first leather recliner, a brown one. After two years the leather faded in several spots. I called La-Z-Boy and was told it would cost several hundred dollars to redye it. I had bought the protection plan but that wasn't covered. We decided to buy another leather La-Z-Boy to replace that one. I bought the a Jasper Reclina Rocker October 21, 2015. I did not buy the protection plan because with the first one it was a waste of money.

Less than a year later the leather on this recliner started peeling off. I would expect that of a cheap recliner but this one was almost a thousand dollars. I have tried calling customer service many times but always I am on hold for in excess of thirty minutes. We have been loyal customers of La-Z-Boy for 40 years. We have bought several for ourselves and for our parents. I need La-Z-Boy to make this situation right.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Phyllis, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd be happy to review your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I needed a lift chair so I recently purchased one from L-Z-Boy. I had an excellent interaction with the sales rep and the delivery team was very good. I cashed on a 30% off and the quality of the lift chair is all right so far. I had a good experience and will go back and buy another something if I need it.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Janet, thanks so much for your great compliments to our products, and team members! There are so many options that it is great to have that helping hand to guide you in the right direction! We are thrilled to hear you found the perfect chair for you! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

Our experience with the Cyrville Rd store Ottawa was terrible. Our first purchase was added to multiple phone calls asking us up to $4400.00 when we owed them only about $1200.00. We added another love seat by phone and then ** broke loose. We then discovered our legs stands were not rising to the height we experienced in the store. They refused to give us a refund and we are stuck with 2 loveseats we don't like. The manager threatened us of a restocking charge of a large amount of money. This is why we are stuck with them. I am sure that we won't buy from that store anymore and not from La-Z-boy anymore. I think your company will go under soon unfortunately. We are also taking this to the Government consumer protection if you take no action.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

My experience with La-Z-Boy was really good. I've had La-Z-Boy furniture for about 20 years but it was falling apart so I decided to purchase their power recliners. Their sales rep was pleasant, nice and helpful. Their delivery team were pleasant too. When they delivered it, set it up, and they answered any questions I had. Their quality is great. In fact, I'll go buy something from them again.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Bridget, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I purchased from La-Z-Boy quite a number of years ago but I gave to my adult kids. Recently, I bought a sofa from La-Z-Boy but I don't have it in my possession yet. It was a very simple couch, not really fluffy but very comfortable. I was told that delivery was five weeks after purchase. That was four and a half weeks ago and I have not heard from La-Z-Boy since. I've only paid for half of it so I know I have to give them the other half of my money before I get my furniture. They had someone come to my house so I could fit fabric for the sofa but that was right after I bought the furniture. He was supposed to do a PowerPoint and I never got that. He sent me a new receipt, charging me the extra money for the pillows. Overall, I'm satisfied.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Jane. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

My husband and I are not very tall, and we fit on La-Z-Boy's Kennedy sofa perfectly. It's the perfect size. We also got sofas, ottomans, and recliners from there, and have been pleased. We've been to their Marlton and Egg Harbor stores, and the salespeople were fabulous. When I bought a sleeper sofa and ottoman this last time, I had a ball. The lady was so nice and we had so much fun picking out fabrics. For everything we've been through, it was a fabulous experience to go in their store. I love taking my own fabric, picking my own colors, matching the pillows, and not just walking in and buying what they have on the floor. I also think it's fair when they have a sale. The furniture is not cheap, but I don't want cheap.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Michele. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Bought a table that was damaged in transit. La-Z-Boy replaced the top with no problem but the new top does not close evenly when the leaf is removed. We were told that it was within tolerances but would check with the fellow that inspected it and get back to us. Still waiting to hear after a month. If this is within their tolerances we will be taking our future business somewhere else.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Arvid thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

We had some furniture that was all out of style needed to be replaced so I purchased some items from La-Z-Boy. Their cost was just about right. Their rep was very efficient, very friendly and supportive. We had it delivered at home and our experience was very good. We like it very much.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Stephen, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I have purchased a power sofa, a power loveseat and a recliner from La-Z-Boy as my own stuff was worn out. The sales rep was great and helped me a lot. It went good with delivery crew even though I wasn’t there. The furniture has good quality in relation to the cost so far.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Jeff, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

The sales rep was wonderful and the delivery team was awesome. The furniture has excellent quality and I feel that the cost in relation to the quality is very good.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Cheryl, thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Our designers are truly one of a kind - much like our products. We're excited that you found furniture that not only looks good, but that is comfortable and top quality too! Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

The interior designer and the salesperson from La-Z-Boy were lovely, knowledgeable, not pushy, and they let me think and didn't try to tell me what to do. Whenever I call, I get through. I press three, I get through and I'm able to talk to whomever I need to talk to. So far, I haven't gotten my furniture yet but I'm really happy. I have bought all my other furniture at Ethan Allen. But this is for a condo. The Ethan Allen furniture was a little too big because the condo I have is like a little shoebox. La-Z-Boy's furniture was a little smaller and they have lovely fabric and they have the same service as Ethan Allen. La-Z-Boy reps came to my condo and made sure the furniture would fit and helped me pick out fabrics. They're great and I’ve recommended them to a lot of people.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Elaine. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers. We hope you love your new La-Z-Boy prodcuts. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

On a good note, I purchased 2 La-Z-Boy recliners over 34 years ago and they are still in very good condition. That being said, 4 years ago my wife and I purchased a sofa, loveseat and a hi boy recliner. We paid almost 4000.00 and was glad to, thinking the products would be as good as our first purchase. We are on a fixed income and we are careful to buy only quality products. There are two major problems. After sitting on the furniture for more than 20-30 minutes, you sink down in the padding and I have to change chairs. It seems to recover a bit but it gets worse each month. After resting your arms on the armrests, some have a deep indentation. Also the microfiber material looks as if it is much much older than it is and in some places there is discoloration on the fabric.

There are other minor problems with the furniture, but the 2 problems I have listed are two major problems. I also purchased the fabric coating and armrest covers, so we have tried to maintain our purchase. It appears we will have to buy new furniture in the near future, and I do not see how we can buy new furniture from La-Z-Boy unless the quality has improved. I will try and find the receipt, but they were purchased at the Lazy Boy store on 2040 Ina Road Tucson Arizona 85704 Phone 520 293-6950.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Ronald thanks so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, but we're happy you brought this to our attention. Our team would be glad to see further investigate and see what we can do to help. We will need some further information, so a representative will be in touch. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

Purchased 2 Rocker Recliners on 3-11-16. They were delivered on 4-21-16. My husband informed me on Dec 13 that his chair was tearing. As he cannot see real well I looked and discovered that it was not torn but peeling. The spot is on the inside of arm where it meets the cushion. I called the Woodlands Store where they were bought and was given a number to call. I called and left a msg. Was called back in the afternoon by a Representative who told me I would have to pay for the service call. I told her no way was I paying service call for a product used 7.5 months. We were gone from home a month and half of that time. I bought La-Z-Boy because of what I thought would be quality merchandise and that they would stand behind their product. Well I guess I was wrong.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Diana thanks for taking the time to submit your review and bring your concerns to our attention. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. A representative will be in touch to gather further information. Thank you, La-Z-Boy ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

I’ve had quite a bit of living room furniture and they don’t seem like they last over five years for us, so I wanted to try American-made stuff and went with La-Z-Boy. The sales reps were real helpful. Our living room is weird-shaped and it’s got tile and carpet at an angle. There’s a fireplace that sticks out quite a bit, and the rep managed to show me two different ways of where I can lay it out, so I was really happy with that. We got the extra piece with the La-Z-Boy and that made the sectional that much bigger. The delivery guys were also pretty good. They showed me how to put the sectional together and take it apart. They also showed me the battery pack where I put the 9-volt battery. So far, the sectional is nice and we like it. I’m 68 years old so I’ve been through living room furniture, and this is by far the best I’ve had.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Pete, thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review! We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience from start to finish. We're very happy to hear how much you love your new furniture, and that the design and sales team did a wonderful job assisting you. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

I had some back problems, so I was looking for something that would give me more lumbar support. I then went to La-Z-Boy and found a very nice chair. Their sales reps have all been very professional and they were able to answer all my questions. I really appreciate that they went above and beyond to get the information I needed to make the right decision. The delivery also went very smoothly. However, I was searching for something that had heat and massages well but La-Z-Boy either had heat and massage or they had a lumbar, power sleek stuff that I needed instead of one chair that had it all. Other than that, the chair is wonderful and it's been very helpful so far.

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries response

Thanks so much for your review, Michelle. We love when our customers have such a great experience that they tell great stories about La-Z-Boy! It makes us proud when we hear what a wonderful job our team did while assisting our customers, and even more so when our customers tell us how happy they are with the comfort, quality, and style of our products. Thanks for choosing La-Z-Boy, and enjoy living life comfortably!

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Company Information