2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.38/5

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hampton Bay Patio Furniture?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hampton Bay?

Original review: June 30, 2020

This product seemed like good quality but then started rusting after a year and is only getting worse. I have tried to paint the spots that rusted with Rustoleum but more rust comes through on other parts.

Original review: June 27, 2020

I purchased my gazebo three weeks ago. It was absolutely beautiful until rain and winds came. The parts in the upper canopy area did not hold. It was totally mangled. $299.99 down the drain...in The wind.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2020

We purchased 27 pieces and the finish failed within the first year. Cushions have rotted, spit and torn in the third full year. These have been put up out of the elements during winter months. Home Depot replaced only the butterfly table top, but not the legs. The new top finish discolored in a few months.

Original review: May 21, 2020

Patio furniture coming apart a year after purchase and can't get any satisfaction after many emails and phone calls with Home Depot's so called customer service... now they have even stopped returning calls. How would Arthur Blank handle this?

Original review: May 16, 2020

Last year I purchased the Hampton Bay loveseat. The wicker is all in great shape, but unfortunately the cushions have scorched and burned and melted. I have made sure to keep them covered and protected so within just a few hours a day I don’t understand how this has happened. The fact that they melt is terrifying, what if one of my children were on this when it happened, or it catches fire and sets my house on fire!? The fact that this company is aware of these problems and continues to sell it is irresponsible, and dangerous! Shame on you. And the fact that it is not covered under warranty, nor do they offer any solutions to replacing the defective cushions. It’s a lawsuit waiting to happen!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I was online trying to find replacement glass with zero luck for my one year old Belcourt table. My glass also shattered into a million pieces. Unlike a lot of the reviews, I was out of town so didn't know what happened other than there was nothing around to shatter it and it was summer. We came home to it all over the deck and trying to keep our dogs away was a nightmare. After reading all the reviews, I see it was probably caused by nothing as it seems an all too common complaint and several of the people were home and it happened for no reason at all. Very disappointing as now the entire set is pretty much garbage :(. $500 for less than one summer of use.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

We purchased the Hampton Bay Belleville line of outdoor furniture through Home Depot in July 2015. It was sold as a rust-resistant product using a powder-coated steel frame and we were assured that it would stand up to Miami weather-especially the humidity. We spent approximately $1000 for the dining set and 2 high-top balcony sets. We had issues almost immediately after the purchase with the joints displaying rust. Now, the foot of the dining table rusted completely off. Yup, it literally fell off.

I'm not sure about Hampton Bay and Home Depot's definition of rust-resistant, but when spending that amount of money I would expect a better product that does not need to be tossed out after 4 years. I recommend to anyone that if your "rest-resistant" product shows any signs of rust, IMMEDIATELY contact the seller and demand a return. We should have done that and now we're stuck with buying all new furniture 4 years out. BTW, I have purchased many sets of outdoor furniture and have NEVER had this issue before, which is why we assumed that we would be fine. That was the major mistake which I will not make again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I bought a complete 7 piece outdoor furniture set, and chairs after 10 months are deteriorating and falling apart. The wedding is garbage. Worst purchase I ever made. Hampton Bay will do nothing for you to replace or fix the products. Home Depot doesn't stand by it either. It's embarrassing when friends come over and I have crap like this in my Lanai.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Sorry to see that so many people had such bad experiences with their Hampton Bay patio sets. Normally people who are satisfy/content are not quick to compliment and that is why I am writing this review. I received my patio set as a gift over 4 years ago. The first winter I stored the set indoor but became lazy and left the patio set outdoor since. My patio has a roof but is totally expose to the elements. There’s no rust and the set looks as if I just received it over 4 years ago.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Spent $587 on a swing/daybed combination. After one summer of full use & 2 winters - the armrest portions rusted out. The top of each arm is crimped & hole punched for hanging - these holes allow water/snow to go into the tubing where it can freeze & thaw & caused the tubing to bulge & rust out & split at the seams.

There is only a one year warranty. For the money I spent I expected many years of use - not just one. I had to complain constantly to the supplier over several weeks to get any action. It was very frustrating & time consuming. Just to get rid of me they agreed to have 2 new arms shipped to me from China if I agreed to pay the shipping fee of $75. I did. Lesson learned. I will be more vigilant checking warranties & customer service next time & stay away from Hampton Bay.

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture Company Information