DefySupply

Out of Business

DefySupply launched in 2008 to respond to the unbelievable margins in the furniture industry. We serve as a bridge allowing everyday consumers to buy directly from the world's top manufacturers at a fraction of the cost.

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I wanted to redecorate my entire house and did a random check online for out-of-state furniture in California. I was looking for furniture that the superstars have in their homes and came up with DefySupply. I looked through its site and I liked everything I saw. I recently made an inquiry about a bed and am just waiting for them to get back with me about the color that I'm looking for. Overall, everything is wonderful. I appreciate it and I'm going to be buying more. I'd recommend DefySupply to anyone.

Like many on here, I paid for my purchase, but never received it. I called them every day, morning and afternoon for a week, then sporadically the following week, but kept getting the answering machine. I filed a complaint with the BBB, but I doubt that will do anything. Has anyone on here taken them to Small Claims Court?

I found what I thought was going to be the ideal grey leather sectional for my new home. I ordered it in January 2014 and it was supposed to arrive by end of March. But weeks went by and no delivery and no status. Finally it was delivered in May after an extended and unexpected inspection at customs (coming in from Italy). Apparently it is there that the problem "blossomed". When the sectional was delivered we immediately noticed that all the pieces had brown mold spots on the fronts and back leather panels. We tried but could not remove the spots. And we notified DefySupply. It took many calls and emails to DefySupply to get a response. They reluctantly agreed to send a leather specialist to size up the situation. But that specialist never saw the sectional due lack of availability and a security snafu and now I am am trying to get the sectional returned for a full credit. Those that live in Florida know you can't introduce mold in to your home. This is an expensive investment for a defective product. I want my money back so I can buy something mold free. The dark grey swatch is what it is supposed to look like. But the photo below is what it is with mold spots. And that is unacceptable.

Delivered defective and damaged sofa. When we called up they requested to do online claim submission and send photos. We did that and after 3 weeks of follow up, they said they cannot replace the sofa as their "Terms of conditions" state they are not responsible for the finish of the sofa. This is the worst customer service ever!

They sent a coffee table to me which was '1 left' at this price so I ordered early even though I didn't need it for 6 months as I was moving house (Long delivery times). Was delivered a long time later and I didn't open for 1 month because I didn't need it but when I opened it was damaged on all surfaces. I tried many times to contact someone and I was never able, only told "You should have contacted us within 12 hours." My table is now trashed and they wouldn't even tell me where it originated so I could get it fixed. $700 down the drain. They are a BAD company and you should avoid.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DefySupply?

I ordered a sofa from DefySupply in mid-January 2014. It is now nearly mid-May, and even though I paid for the sofa, it still has not been delivered. The website promises delivery in 8 to 12 weeks; it has now been 20 weeks. The first excuse was a hold-up in customs. It supposedly finally shipped a couple of weeks ago. I received a call at one point that it would be delivered yesterday. Waited for it. No show. Now no one answers the phone at DefySupply. The local shipper never returned calls and now its number has now been removed from the website. This is the worst purchasing ordeal ever. Please be aware. DefySupply obviously has huge problems.

It has been over 12 weeks (They "estimate" 8-12 weeks, which is ridiculous). So, not only is it over 12 weeks, but I just called and they tell me it will be another 2 weeks! No apology or anything. Initially when I called to check the status, they were rude about providing the update. Two rude customer reps and one who could care less that I've waited over 3 months!!! Do not do it. You've been warned. I wish I didn't even have to give them one star.

Purchased patio set Nov 2, 2013 - didn't get delivered until Feb 6, 2014. That's right, more than 3 months waiting for this cheaply built furniture! 8 weeks from receiving this set - it was dripping rusty, black water on our slate patio! Staining it! Very unhappy. Reported to Better Business Bureau and American Express? DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

I really like the website. Everything is nice and easy to place an order.

Furniture from DefySupplyby itself is good. The only problem was that we had to wait 5 months. We put the money aside for 5 months and had to wait over 5 months to get them in. That was the only problem. We had found them on the internet and we liked the furniture and the quality was exactly what we expected.

I like DefySupply’s furniture. It’s really nice, but I expected something a little better for the price. I ordered it online. I thought it was what I needed. And when I got it, it was really not what I expected so I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I expected a better quality piece of furniture than what I got. The White Glove Delivery was a waste of my money because they came in and they dropped the furniture off. They didn't unpack anything. I wouldn't recommend them to my friends. Why would I refer somebody who I’m not satisfied with to somebody who I am close to?

I placed an order online with DefySupply for some pieces of furniture. I like that they have a whole big selection.

I was surfing the internet and found Defy Supply. I liked some of the styles that they had, that I was looking for. I placed my order on the phone after searching and doing some homework online. The experience with the customer service representative was very good. I purchased the white glove delivery and it was good. The quality of the goods was okay.

I'm not angry with Defy Supply but I don't like the couch that I got. It was really difficult to see on the internet. I didn't realize when I ordered it how low to the ground it was. We had measured and remeasured and measured our couch thinking that it was the same height as what we already had which is what we wanted. It was actually more of like an Asian, very very low. So it's not their fault, it's mine, and I'll never do it again because you can't fit anything to top it up. I'm happy to spend money to modify it so that we can use it. I don't know if there's something they can do to make the descriptions better. Otherwise, they've been really good because I was missing cushions and all I had to do was take pictures and send to them and they're supposed to be sending me those cushions. I haven't seen them yet, but they're supposed to be on their way. I'm worried about the color since they'll be a different lot number probably, but hopefully it'll blend in. Everything else was good. The delivery was fine.

I had done a lot of searching and couldn't find a site that had what I was looking for. Finally I found this Defy Supply site that appeared to have good quality stuff. I decided to research the company itself a little bit, found out what people were saying on Google and all the reviews I could find, or most of them, were quite positive, so I decided to give it a shot. I placed my order online and so far, the quality of the items seems very good. I did purchase the white glove delivery after the fact. Just a few weeks before it was to be delivered, they offered me a discount on it and I had purchased another piece of furniture and not done it a month before and it was a lot of trouble moving it in, so I decided to do it on this one. The delivery team was good. The guys moved pretty quickly. I've already recommended them to two people.

DefySupply had the product that I wanted at the lowest price. I called in my order because I wanted a different configuration of colors than I could have chosen online. My interactions with the reps were okay but there were different people that I spoke with. One of them didn't call me back and they had a question and it dragged for a couple days and the other person was really nice so it was a mixed experience. The quality of the items that you purchased was very nice. They came back, they arrived and exceeded expectations. They were nice. I would recommend DefySupply.

I was happy to find this website. I was looking for modern bedroom sets. I first went on Google to look but was unsatisfied with all of the online stores. I was searching for days and I finally found your site. You have beautiful platform beds. I will have to wait to do a survey after my furniture arrives with the white glove delivery process.

I like the style of the furniture from Defy Supply. I ordered by phone and the customer service representative was excellent. So was the quality of the items. I'd highly recommend them.

I chose to purchase from DefySupply because of their price and the quality of the items is excellent.

I was online and looking for some furniture that needed to be delivered quite fast and I found DefySupply after a long research. They were talking about the close out items to be shipped right away within two weeks. It ended up being quite a challenge to deal with them and it took about six months to have the last piece delivered. Their price was quite competitive and I really liked the style that they were selling. I was quite satisfied with the quality which was good although when it got delivered, it was supposed to be a set of love seat and a sofa, same color. I wanted it in black, and one was black and one was brown. So I had to ship that one back and that took another month to six weeks to come in.

The experience wasn't good. I was calling and per the girl on the phone, she had no clue what was going on. There was no way of talking to a manager or getting things dealt in a proper manner. Getting angry at the person upfront wasn't the best situation either but nothing was ever done. And there were a lot of promises that it would be delivered the week after or within a few days and it just never happened.

Defy Supply's customer service is great but the product is not so great.

I chose Defysupply because I like their style and the price. I ordered from them online. What I got from them was nice, but the delivery was late. They promised me 4 to 6 weeks. They came after like 8 or 9.

Defy Supply is really, really very disappointing. The sofa I received has had problems. The leather is very low quality. The seat also broke and nails keep coming out. I sent a picture immediately and they sent someone to repair it and he just nailed it and on the other side, it was showing up. I told the repair person, “Look, this is the thing happening here on the other side on the same sofa.” He said, “Well, I was asked to do on only one side,” and that was it. I keep mailing pictures and leaving messages, and nothing happened. I’m really pissed.

The sofa looks so bad! It is low quality. I wanted a replacement but they would only do repairs. I said, “If you promise me with the quality, then I can agree with the same item if you are not going to refund my money.” Well, they said the policy is that they have to replace with the same item in case of inspection and stuff. I keep sending them mails and it takes months and months to get back for one. And this was the first time I ordered furniture online.

We chose DefySupply because they're cheaper. The quality of the items we purchased are okay.

We were looking for a sectional and they had the best prices and the best, as far as styles that we liked. I really liked DefySupply's selections of sofas; however the quality of the items wasn't great, poor. I would not purchase another sofa from this company, and I was not happy.

I was looking for a leather bag and found the one I'm looking for at DefySuppy and placed my order online. Quality is just average, nothing class.

I would never recommend DefySuppy to anyone. I'm definitely not happy with them. They misrepresented their product. They were packed well but weren't what we expected. They were much smaller, made for Chinese people. Actually, we've been trying to sell 'em. At a loss, we can't even sell them.

I found Defy Supply while on the internet. It was easy to order but the only issue that we have is they have a huge delivery time, just monumental. The quality of the furniture is alright. We don't complain about that. They carry a lot of contemporary styles which my wife likes a lot and that's the only reason we chose them, even though they are far from the place that we live in Oklahoma City, but they have a variety with some at a decent price and some pricey. Overall we had a good experience. We got the stuff in good condition and everything seems okay to me, and my wife is happy so we're good to go from there.

I was looking for a particular style of set. I didn't really have a name, but DefySupply happened to have a set that I had seen in a retail and they're the only ones that I saw it on. I ended up placing my order online. The color wasn't the same as what the pictures were, but otherwise it was good quality.

I found Defy Supply on the Internet through Google. The quality of the products was good. It was good value, especially for the price.

DefySupply Company Profile