3.99/5
Based on 1,687 ratings

Looking for a good furniture store?

Cymax Stores USA

Cymax Stores USA is your one stop shop for home and office furniture. We carry cheap and affordable as well as high quality and solid wood pieces for your living room, dining, bedroom, office and more.

We are one of the Top 200 E-tailers worldwide and was nominated by the Internet Retailer as one of the Hot 100 2010 Best Retail Websites.

Simply put – we sell furniture, with over 250,000 products for home and office furniture and décor

We are dedicated to provide you a great selection of home and office furniture at affordable prices.

Cymax Stores USA reviews products from many different manufacturers to bring you great styles that suit every taste and style!

View More View More

Looking for a good furniture store?

Cymax Stores USA Reviews

Original review: May 9, 2014

I bought a bedroom set which include 2 night stand and a king size bed (total of $2500). After 3 weeks waiting, the carrier informed me they damage the headboard and need to replace, so they send to Cymax a replacement request. But after one month later, I didn't receive any update for the replacement part. So I call Cymax to get an update. Cymax told me they will send me an email within 24-48 hours. So I wait 48 hrs and I still didn't get any update. I called Cymax again. They told me another 48 hrs, so I wait for another 48 hrs. Guess what! Nothing again! I was calling Cymax twice a day. Finally after few 48 hrs that's like 2 months since I purchase their product, they told me the replacement is in backorder! So I ask for a discount!

After few negotiations, they gave me 15% discount. After another month waiting, they finally ship out the replacement. Today, the carrier call me again. They told me they damage the headboard again! Wtf! Then I call Cymax. I was really mad of them. I ask additional 5% discount. They told me, "You can wait until next Friday or you can cancel the order." I was waiting for this bed set for 4 months! Now they just let me wait for another week! They are wasting my time for 4 months! This is my first time buying thing on Cymax store, also it will be the last time! Do not buy anything from them! Because they are suck!!!!!!

Original review: May 8, 2014

Winsome Terrace 7 Piece Storage 3 Tier Shelf in Dark Espresso - Two shelf storage cabinet with 6 storage baskets. Using it to store my grand-daughters toys & clothes for when she visits my house. Arrived in very short amount of time. Like the color and ease of assembly.

Original review: May 7, 2014

I ordered a desk and was very happy with the speed of delivery and the quality of the product. I had never heard of Cymax before and found them by searching for desks and I would order from them again. Pricing was excellent considering the quality of the product I received.

Original review: May 7, 2014

Ordered bookcase, shipped and received quickly. It even arrived before a couple things I had ordered earlier from other sites. Putting it together is a little involved, but upon completion is an excellent addition to my living room.

Original review: May 7, 2014

Great experience ordering. Everything was done correct and accurate. The item arrived quickly and was easy to put together. Nice quality item for such a great price. I love it. Everyone who visits always ask where I purchased this from. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cymax Stores USA?

Original review: May 7, 2014

Items arrived on time but showed slight damage. Desk was a good value and I would purchase more furniture from you in the future.

Original review: May 7, 2014

This leather chest item is the second one I have bought. I just love it. Looks more expensive than it was. Looks beautiful anywhere. The merchants are just great. I will buy from them again.

Original review: May 5, 2014

I was very hesitant about ordering the TV stand for my dad because it needed to be put together. What a pleasant surprise! The instructions were excellent and the tools needed were basic, a hammer and a screwdriver! I wish I know how to attach the picture because it looks beautiful!

Original review: May 4, 2014

I needed a new TV stand in black to match my existing furniture. I was pleased not only with the quality of the piece but how easy it was to put together. The instructions were very easy to follow.

Original review: May 1, 2014

Great TV stand for contemporary/minimalist living room. It was super easy to setup and install. I have received lots of good comments from friends.

Original review: April 30, 2014

I purchased a dresser and night stand for my 7 year old. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. They are heavy duty with side rails so it is not sliding on the bottom of the drawer. I love the wood grain look also. It really looks good even up close. When my other son needs new furniture, I will definitely buy from Cymax again.

Original review: April 24, 2014

Pleased with the product delivery and performance. Great value vs competitors pricing.

Original review: April 23, 2014

I bought a small round coffee table with glass top, and a side table that matched it. They are very nice, and really worth it for what they cost. It's true that specially the smaller one was a bit difficult to assemble, and the bigger one has a small nick on the surface, but not very noticeable. Like I said, for the money paid, the tables look great.

Original review: April 23, 2014

Winsome Genoa glass top coffee table, end table and occasional tables. Color is espresso. They are round tables and quite nice looking. They came well-packaged and right away. I am very pleased with the order and its completion.

Original review: April 23, 2014

An oak headboard requiring assembly. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick (about a week from submission of order). Item was complete and relatively easy to assemble. Looks great in my bedroom. Compared to the competition this headboard was very inexpensive and it looks terrific.

Original review: April 23, 2014

I ordered Sauders Bookcase. The order arrived before the estimated date and was not damaged during shipment. I'm pleased with the quality of the bookcase to store my books.

Original review: April 20, 2014

I ordered the tv stand not knowing what to expect, but I was very pleased! The item was easy to assemble with all the parts and necessary tools in tact. I love it!

Original review: April 20, 2014

This cabinet is serving as extra cupboard space for my larger kitchen appliances and cookware. It is very attractive and sturdy with plenty of room. It would also be a good sized pantry. It is extremely heavy which is indicative of the quality. However, as a woman in her 40s of normal strength, I had trouble moving it into my house from the front porch due to its size and weight. My handyman assembled it by himself in about 20 minutes but I would have needed a second person.

Original review: April 17, 2014

When I first went on to your website, there were some areas of confusion in order to get to where I needed to be in placing my order like repeating information several times. The product arrived sooner than expected which was great as it is a piece going in a nursery for my new grandbaby. My husband put it together with no problems. I did notice a small chip in the lower left corner which is almost covered up by the front plate. Don't know if this arrived that way or something my husband did during assembly. The product is sturdy and serves the purpose for which it was purchased.

Original review: April 17, 2014

The stools are great. For the price I was afraid they were going to be cheap and require assembly, but came ready to use straight out the box. Wood is solid and the swivel spins and spins.

Original review: April 15, 2014

I spent over $700 for my order. I received an email letting me know part of the shipment had been damaged and they were sending replacement items. The damaged item arrived and once we realized the poor quality of the material the decision was made to cancel the items that had not yet arrived. I contacted customer service and explained our decision. He ended with he was going to send a request for return. I questioned what he meant by "request" and told him the item was damaged and was being returned. The item was repacked and pick up was scheduled.

I then got a request from Cymax requesting pictures. What company does that? I learned Cymax is just a drop ship company that doesn't stand behind the products they sell. BEWARE! 4 months of emails and still no resolution. Seems as though their profits are based on the tangled web of their return policy so much so they have an attorney on staff? If they were a legit company, why the option to have an attorney contact me regarding my complaint? Crooks!

Original review: April 9, 2014

Their website claims it will be shipped within 3-5 days. It has been 9 (6 business days) and I have called twice and the order is still "in progress". They need to either ship it out in 3-5 days or contact the buyer and LET THEM KNOW. When I call, they have told me twice that it will be shipped and I should receive a tracking number via email. Nothing. I purchased a $650 desk so I expect it should be shipped in the timely manner advertised on their company website.

Original review: April 9, 2014

Ordered over $1300.00 of different products. First shipment was to include (4) different pieces only (2) arrived and both the completely wrong product. Called them - talked about it and was told to email a request in. Did that, no response - emailed several more times no response. Other (2) missing pieces never arrived along with (3) other pieces I ordered. Customer services is horrible, shipping practices unacceptable and no response has forced me to initiate a chargeback. This place needs to be investigated by someone - DON'T SHOP THERE!!

Original review: April 7, 2014

I placed an order on the Cymax website, March 11th 2014, purchasing a Homelegance Sparkle Tufted Upholstered Bed in white. I received an email from Cymax stating my order has shipped just a few days later, on March 19th 2014. I still haven't received my bed. I've called repeatedly to both Cymax & Home Direct USA (delivery company) and I'm being sent to voicemail. No one has returned any of my calls. It is now April 7th, 2014 and I'm still waiting.

Original review: April 4, 2014

I bought a TV stand from Cymax ($305); then I found at Meijer ($ 115). Even I send an email to cancel the order (6:09 am) 59 min after I placed the order (5:10 am), they ignore my email. They did not agree to match the price, but offer me 10% of the price. Even the box is not open yet they will charge me $120 if I decide to return it. The worst company I deal with ever. Before you buy anything from them, please check Meijer or other stores.

Original review: April 3, 2014

I purchased a jewelry armoire from Cymax, which was damaged when I received it. Cymax doesn't allow consumers to return items, even if they were damaged when you receive it. After several emails and lengthy phone calls, I was asked to send pictures of the damaged item. Once they finally responded to my emails, they informed me that it was MY responsibility to take the item to Goodwill or the Salvation Army and donate the item in their name, then prove that I had done that by faxing back the form to them.

Cymax didn't have to do anything, but it was up to me to jump through all the hoops to donate the item on their behalf, so they could claim it as a tax write-off. Once I donated the item, I had to send several faxes to them, as they kept stating they didn't receive the fax. The entire process has taken me over 3 months to resolve and as of this date, I still have not received the actual refund on my credit card.

This practice has to be illegal, as I have never had any other company require the consumer to donate their damaged items on their behalf, in order to receive a refund. They just don't want to have to pay shipping costs on damaged items, so they make it the consumer's responsibility and expense to deal with the issue. I will never order from Cymax again, nor would I recommend anyone else to order from them!!

Original review: April 3, 2014

I don't have a bad word to say. Shipping was prompt. Packaging protected every piece of the side board. The reviews I read stated that it would take time to assemble; they were right, but directions were clear and the finished piece is extremely attractive. I feel I got a "great bang for my buck".

Original review: April 2, 2014

This product is beautiful in the pictures and even more so in person. There are some nice touches that make it so unique like the color of the wood. It is also very sturdy.

Original review: April 2, 2014

I received my order much faster than I anticipated within a few days. The order arrived without any damage, and all parts were included. My only comment is that the assembly instructions are not really very clear, and it is very easy to use the wrong screws to put the items together, or put the screws into the wrong pre-drilled holes. I have assembled 6 other Bush products, so I am pretty familiar with how to do it, but I had to redo a couple of steps because the instructions were not that clear. Overall, I am a satisfied customer. But better assembly instructions will be greatly appreciated!

Original review: April 2, 2014

Sofa table was the perfect size to put under my new Plasma TV. Was packed well and delivered very quickly which was a big help.

Cymax Stores USA Company Information