Craftmatic Adjustable Beds

4.8/5 (4728 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds

Craftmatic sells adjustable beds and mattresses in twin, full, queen and king sizes. It offers three models with various features like wave massage, child safety locks, anti-snore positions and built-in lights. Each model comes with a remote control. Customers must order an adjustable bed over the phone and can return any product within 30 days.

Pros

• Wireless remote controllers
  • Safety lights and locks
  • Programmable positions

Cons

• Can’t order online
  • Must pay shipping for returns

Bottom Line

Craftmatic offers a number of adjustable bed options. Its models have different levels of comfort and convenience. Each model offers a wireless remote for easy use. You have to call for pricing and purchase.

Craftmatic Adjustable Beds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Adjustable Beds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Craftmatic Internet Sales/Craftmatic Mattress?

Original review: April 28, 2002

We purchased an adjustable bed on 4/17/02. It was supposed to be delivered on 4/21/02, however when the delivery staff arrived they did not have the bed we purchased in stock. They said the correct bed would be delivered later. I received a receipt stating this. On Monday, 4/22/02, I began calling 800 numbers to get a new delivery date. Spoke to Joe Roberts in Customer Service who was no help, then spoke to Jerry Webb who just kept giving me 800 numbers to call, did not offer to get a specific delivery date, did not offer an apology, or anything. All I got from was the run around. When I told Mr. Webb what happened he said I will call the distribution office and call you right back.

By Wednesday, 4/24/02, still had not received a call back. Called him again and he just continued giving me 800 numbers and offered no help. I finally called their consumer affairs number at 800-828-1033 on 4/24/02, left a message. When I got home from work a message from Diane Peltzer of that office had left a message. On 4/25/02, I called and spoke to Diane. I told her the problem, she said the correct bed would be exchanged on Friday, 4/26/02. I told her it would have to on Saturday, she said they did not work on the weekends. So I said after 4:00 p.m. on Friday. She then called and talked to my husband on 4/25/02 and told him the same thing, after 4:00 p.m. on 4/26/02. Then another male, my husband did not get his name, called and told my husband after 4:00 p.m. on 4/26/02.

I left my job early on Friday, 4/26/02, because we did not want to miss the delivery. However, when we got home a message from Craftmatic, Carl, stated the delivery would be between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. Since we were at work we could not return the call. We called the number Carl left, but since they are on east coast time there was no answer. We were home until about 5:30 p.m. on 4/26/02 and no one came to deliver. Saturday morning I called the consumer affairs office of Craftmatic to leave a message, however received the message the office will be closed until 5/6/02. I then left a message with the sales representative, Mr. Al Joseph at 800-448-7489, ext #509. We used a credit card to pay in full.

Craftmatic® Adjustable Beds Company Information