2.64/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Woodbridge, NJ

Looking for a good furniture store?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Bob's Discount Furniture Reviews

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I bought a sectional from the Southington, CT Bob's store from the pit, of course they won't deliver from the pit. So I load it up on my truck and bring it home.. Upon removing the couch frames from the bed of the truck I see a few red bugs... Next thing I know there are over 20 bed bugs crawling all over the furniture. I messaged Bob's to tell them about this issue fearing their Pit is infested. Bob's replies, "We are very sorry to hear you have located pests in your merchandise. We here at Bob's take all precautionary and preventive measures available to us to avoid contamination. We have traps that are monitored by an independent company, along with regular spraying of our truck boxes to ensure our products are free from pests. We do not sell products infected by pests. Thank you." Unfortunately for them. I'm not satisfied with their false response.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

Second time buying this chair. Each time it sound like cracked wood when you sit in it, terrible. Was told that it need a part that they won’t have for three month, they no longer carry the chair no more, so they are not for sure they will send the part. Will not be buying furniture from Bob's. They don’t list the weight requirements for their furniture which could deem unsafe or life threatening. Bob is fake just like the furniture.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Purchased 5 seat leather sofa worth of 1000usd and bed 1000 usd. Sofa> leather stared to peel off leather. Called to Goof Proof (fake insurance). Replied with story not covered. But said cuts and rips covered if happened with 30 days. New claim with cuts of sofa, they replied although rips covered the way sofa got the cuts not covered. In-short> fake insurance, liar people working in company. Although if anyone buy insurance will not cover anything. They have 1000 excuse to avoid claims. Will not shop again. Fake, fraud company, liar team. Poor customer services. Disappointed....

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I purchased a recliner 4 years ago from Bob's Discount Furniture. I also purchased the extended warranty. The recliner required repair three times (two times a Technician came to my house and attempted to fix the problem). A few days ago I apparently put too much weight on the right side of the chair as it was returning to the sitting position. The reclining mechanism now won't recline properly.

I called the warranty number and filed a complaint. They sent me an email, which I returned with a required picture of the chair, supposedly to help them decide their response. A few days later I got a response to the email and it stated that, basically, they would not honor the warranty because it wasn't "an accidental incident". To make matters worse I could not respond to the email because it was supposedly unmonitored. This is not right! I purchased the extended warranty with the idea that if something happened to the chair they would attempt to fix the problem or replace the chair. This is a deceptive and unfair practice.

Original review: July 31, 2019

I purchased my couch in 2016. Last week I notice that we were sitting lower on one side of the couch than the other. I wasn't too worried cause we purchased Goof Proof with ours. It being only three years old, I figured Goof Proof would cover it, if not the warranty. That being said our salesman at the time told us Goof Proof covers just about everything and the frame was one of the things he said was covered. So I called the 1-800 number and waited on hold for about 20 min before I talked to customer service. Within 5 minutes of talking with the representative, I was told there was nothing they could do about it. They didn't even ask me for pictures. This company does not stand by their furniture or their policies. This wasn't a a cheap couch either. My advice to you is really read the reviews....

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bob's Discount Furniture?

Original review: July 30, 2019

Bob's will hound you about delivered date and times repeatedly every day and cancel last minute. They are borderline harassing to the point that I will notify my phone carrier to start tracing which is the first step to pressing charges.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I purchased a bed 14 months ago. One of the side fake wood broke in half. I called the store and since I did not purchase the Goof Proof insurance they sell, I was told there is nothing they can do. I am stuck with a broken bed and a bill. Which by the way are still paying for it. The entire piece of furniture is poor quality. I have never had the need to purchase insurance on furniture. The mattress is also poor quality. The reason Bob's Furniture insist on customer to purchase that helpless proof goof insurance if for the reason that their products are poor quality, will break within one year. Waste of money, waste or furniture. NEVER WILL SHOP NOR RECOMMEND IT TO FRIENDS OR FAMILY. I realized that it my mistake for going cheap. You do get what you pay for.

Original review: July 27, 2019

Very poor quality furniture. 1st delivery the guys left all of the plastic and cardboard on sofa and pushed through doorways! After seeing this and scuff marks asked to remove packaging before bringing in loveseat. Said ok. By the time I walked downstairs they had piece pushed through doorways AGAIN!! Now the fun part. Furniture was poorly made. Pieces not fully together. Staples showing on furniture. Called customer service immediately. Said would replace. Week later, came with new furniture. In my driveway they placed blankets and we inspected, same poor quality, same defects, sent back. Called local store manager. They said would inspect before sending out. NO WAY. After two times with same defects and junk construction (plastic pieces at arms and basic staples to hold together) did not want 3rd try, take back and refund!

Another week goes by, come to my house (I believe 2nd stop) and guys pulling furniture off truck. Other guys want to see room/furniture. Take him in and he asks if wants new furniture in front of old, SERIOUSLY! Explained was a return. They said no room on truck so had to wait 5 hours to unload to come back and take away. Called local store when left to get refund, no problem. Said processed 3-5 days to show up (on a Saturday). Come that Friday no refund. Called store. Said went to main corporate to refund. Not verified furniture, was in fact returned so will have to call warehouse, then call corporate to start/process refund! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FROM START TO NOW. CANNOT SAY FINISH BECAUSE I STILL DID NOT RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK!!!

Original review: July 26, 2019

We bought marble top kitchen table with 4 chairs and a leather bench. Looked great for 6 days, the bench started ripping at the seams and after a week or so the stuffing was coming out from all over the bench. We used the warranty (5 years) but should've just returned it while we could! The tech came very quick, set us up for a replacement saying it was pretty common problem with this bench because they overstuff it. This was in May, it is end of July and they still promise us to ship the replacement every week. Got fed up and disputed the purchase with our credit card (Chase Bank). Would never buy anything from this company again, they get you on cheap prices and cheap warranty but never actually stand behind it!

Original review: July 26, 2019

I purchased 4,000.00 dollars worth of furniture from Bob's Furniture and also purchased the Goof Proof ins. I was told no matter how the damage occurred I was covered for 5 yrs. Well a couple yrs into having my furniture my dining room table got scratched and my area rug got a burn hole in it so I called the Goof Proof ins and was asked what happened and when it happened. Gave them all the details then she told to follow the instructions in the email so I did and submitted all the pictures and everything else they wanted only to wait about 3 days for them to tell me that all this damage is not covered. I told them I was told no matter what happens I was covered for 5 yrs. They said, "Sorry you were told that but this is not the case and you only have 30 days to report the accident."

All this being said I will never buy anything from Bob's Discount Furniture. The lies they tell is ridiculous. How they stay in business is beyond me. Their delivery sucks as well. They brought all my furniture except for the dining room table. After calling and being placed on hold a million times I was told my table would be coming in about a week. Well that didn't happen. When I called them to ask where my table was they told me it was on backorder. I told them I was having a birthday party for my sister and needed my table. They said sorry but the table was on backorder. They did not accommodate me in any way. They treated me like dirt. The customer service staff needs to go get some serious training because they really do nothing to satisfy the customer. I will never buy furniture from them again.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I WILL NEVER buy anything from you guys again. You lost a customer who just opened up a $3000 line of credit with you! I can NOT believe how inconsiderate and uncaring your Salem New Hampshire store is, you should honestly be ashamed and possibly arrange a workshop on "how to deal with customers" for that branch. Let's start off in May 2019 when my mother in law bought us the "Blake Gray 6 piece Dining set w/ storage bench", as a house warming gift. As soon as the guys put the table together I sat down on it to check out the "Leaf" and a whole piece of wood came off. We had the your delivery guys take photos and they assured us that Bob's would be calling us in "20 minutes".

Well 20 minutes turned into 2 hours which turned into 2 days until we finally took it upon ourselves to call. We were told someone would be out the next Saturday to fix the table. Not only is it aggravating that I had to take more time off of work to wait for this "leaf" but Bob's gives you a 4 hour window so that resulted in me taking the whole day off of work. Saturday comes and the guys that were supposed to fix my leaf tell me they do NOT have that specific piece on the truck. So that resulted in them leaving and telling me Bob's will reach out to me in 20 minutes or so.

Well guess what? A whole 3 days later and SURPRISE SURPRISE no call from BOB'S. My husband and I reach out again expressing our grief that we still do NOT have a table after 2 weeks (paid in full I should add) and we were planning on have a dinner party on that upcoming weekend with all our friends and family in celebration of our 1st home we bought. Bob's customer service then told us that they were Not going to have anyone available to come out before our party date and that we had to wait over a week for them to bring the leaf. We again took time off of work to be there for this "leaf". Now this is the 3rd attempt and at this rate I am beyond mad that I had to have a party with a fold out dinner table. When the delivery guys came they had the "leaf" on the truck this time.

I really thought this was going to be the end but to my surprise when I walked into my dining room to look at the finished product I was presented with a table with a completely different color stained leaf in the middle. At this point I just laughed. They again took the "leaf" and told me Bob's would call me to set up another delivery. I busted out laughing like a maniac because I knew that was just a line these guys are trained to say and NO, Bob's will not be reaching out to me because Bob's doesn't give 2 ** about me or my table (proven over and over again). I had my husband call Bob's for the millionth time and they again set up the following Saturday for someone to come and bring us a whole new table.

Saturday came and we got our brand new table. I do want to add that this specific delivery guy told us that Bob's should of sent a replacement table in the 1st place and that he never heard of replacing just the leaf. We called Bob's and expressed our grief once again. They have all our deliveries and phone calls documented as proof of our hardship with them. In total we took off 4 days of work, had to have our dinner party without our dining room set and wasted precious time we will never get back on the phone with BOB'S (hold times are over an hour at times) only to get offered a $50 gift card (to BOB'S) as their apology.

First off there is NOTHING in that store that is $50 or less. That just shows me that you're trying to get me back into the store to spend more money with you. That is not only a smack in my face but that shows me how much Bob's employees cares for their customers. So I will make it my life's mission to make sure everyone I know NEVER shops at BOB'S ever again!!!!

Original review: July 24, 2019

I have purchased from them several times, several living room sets and 2 bedroom sets. My fault for not learning the first time. Prices are great, products are junk. Furniture completely falls apart. I always buy the protection plan and it always fails once plan has expired. This time I bought a leather, power sectional 4 years ago. I got the 5 year protection plan. Every part of the section has broken in one way or another. The lights in the cup holders both broke - 1 burned out, 1 won't turn off (had to unplug). The power outlets fell out of the console. The frame broke in 2 places. The cushions are now cracked and peeling and creating a hole. I called and of course they said nothing is covered. It's normal wear and tear - I guess their furniture is only built to last 4-5 years then completely fall apart. Never again.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I have had to issue a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau given how incredibly incompetent Bob's has been. I ordered a sleeper sofa that came in damaged. Half of the sofa had no feet attached and the frame of the sofa bed inside was defective causing the pillows on the couch to cave in and slope backwards. I have now had 5(!), yes 5 attempts at a replacement of this couch and still do not have the replacement. To make matters worse, the second delivery team that came in tried to remove the couch and forgot to tie the bed frame down before the tipped the couch. This caused the metal frame to come crashing out of the sofa and down causing two large holes in my brand new hardwood floors.

The delivery drivers never submitted their claim and I have now been waiting for 10 days to hear back from Bob's on the claim I called in, with no answer in site. To say this is absurd is an understatement. I am simply appalled at the lack of educated customer service, quality assurance and overall lack of control of their delivery and claims process. NEVER EVER use this company for anything!

Original review: July 23, 2019

We purchased a sectional recliner set from Bob's in April 2018. The unit supposedly has a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Less than a year later, one of the chairs separated from the center console, and one seat cushion and arm rest severely deflated. I contacted Bob's and they sent out a technician. He bolted the chair back to the console and said he had to take pictures of the seat and arm rest since they are attached to the recliner. I did not get any follow-up from Bob's regarding the deflations. After one evening of using the chair, it once again separated from the console. I called Bob's and was told another technician could come out to take a look. I maintained that it should not come apart immediately after the tech had been out. Moreover, I wanted to know what came of the deflated parts. The customer service rep said that this was all they could offer.

I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told that the supervisor would say the same thing. I contacted Bob's via Live Chat and was told to fill out a complaint online. I did so, and received a voicemail a day later saying that they were sending some sectional brackets and I could call them to set up an appointment for a tech to come out and install. They declared that the deflated areas were "normal wear and tear" and that up to 30% of a cushion could deflate with use. I maintain that for a $1000 sectional, it should not deflate with normal wear and tear. It has not been overused at all. As well, there is clearly a problem with the console if the chair cannot stay attached after only one use. Bob's has decided to wash their hands of this problem. I have never had a chair or sofa lose its form after only a year. I maintain this is either a manufacturer's defect or a very shoddily constructed piece that should be priced at 1/5 of what it is.

I contacted the BBB; after a couple of months of back-and-forth, there was no satisfactory resolution and the BBB closed the complaint. The best Bob's offered was to send sectional clips (which never arrived) and a 20% refund. That would not even begin to cover replacing the chairs. Do NOT buy from Bob's; the quality is terrible and the CS even more so.

Original review: July 19, 2019

Bought a chair and couch 18 months ago. The chair was delivered damaged and it took them 5 weeks to fix it. Now 18 months later the chair is broken again and I have to wait for three months for the part. I have never spent so much money on junk in my life. The customer service and store service was horrendous.

Original review: July 19, 2019

We have ordered 2 couches from them. The first couch was for our home. The couch was delivered and there was a flaw in the fabric. They delivered a new couch in a few weeks. The second couch was for our rental property in Maryland and we live in PA. The couch was supposed to be delivered at 1:55pm. I traveled to Maryland to accept the delivery. I received a call from the delivery team at 1:30pm stating the couch was damaged and the back supports were broken. They sent me photos and said a manager would call me. 1 hr later still no call from a manager and when I tracked my delivery it said unable to complete delivery. I called and spoke with someone and tried to explain I had a rental coming in the next day and needed a couch in order to not lose revenue from the rental.

They stated they could not accommodate and would have someone call me back. They called me to reschedule my delivery for 3 weeks later. I had to go buy a couch from a local furniture dealer and find a truck to take the couch to our rental unit. 1 hr after I got the new couch in our unit, the delivery truck showed up with our damaged couch!!!! The customer service rep explained to me that this rarely happens. I explained to her that it happened 2 out of 2 times for me and 100% of the time was not rarely. Requested a refund. Will never buy from them again.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I was told by the Bob's sales person this was covered. WARNING BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE will rip you off!!! BELOW IS THE RESPONSE. We paid for insurance and nothing is covered! "Guardian Customer Service. July 16 Claim Number: **. Guardian Protection Products has processed the claim to your furniture. The damage you have reported is not eligible for coverage under your protection plan. The plan you purchased from Bob's does cover your furniture for accidental rips, cuts and punctures however your plan specifically excludes leather cracking and/or peeling." WARNING STAY AWAY FROM GUARDIAN AND BOB'S. I am reporting this currently to NY State AG and local news. It is just the principle that they are ripping people off.

Original review: July 17, 2019

We purchased 2 mattress sets and got scammed into purchasing the white glove service, which includes delivery, set up and removing old mattresses. When they delivered, they said they can't take the mattresses cause there was a few stains on them. The sales guy never told us they have to be non-stained mattresses or they won't take them. Why didn't he tell us this?? Cause they got more money out of us for doing absolutely nothing. I will never purchase another thing from a place that is so deceitful. In all reality, I would rather pay a little extra to a company that is honest. Bob's Discount Furniture and honesty don't go hand in hand! Maybe Bob should run for politics, he would be good at deceiving the public!

Original review: July 14, 2019

We just purchased an entire bedroom set and paid for their White glove delivery, which means they assemble everything in your home. On 7/3/19 the delivery truck arrived. Well everything was going well until it was time to assemble the bed. There was NO HARDWARE! The delivery driver and myself went round and round with Bob's Discount Furniture's "Customer Service"! They wanted me to wait 7-10 days for the hardware to be shipped to me, then 2 more weeks for them to send a technician out to assemble my bed. I told them to call the store where I purchased it from and have them take their display apart and give me the hardware. The person in customer service told me that they can't do that because they would not be able to sell the bed. I even told them to ship the parts to the store and then they could reassemble the bed when they get the parts. They still refused!

After that I told them to just pick up the entire bedroom set because I wasn't going to wait the minimum of 7 days for the hardware to arrive. She put me on hold for several minutes. When she came back, she told me that they had another bed in stock and they could deliver it on 7/8/19. I agreed to wait a few more days. So on 7/8/19 the 2nd bed arrived and there was "NO HARDWARE AGAIN"! Now I'm back on the phone calling the store (good luck trying to talk to a live person). Finally I'm speaking with someone and still not getting any results after being on the phone with them for an hour. Then a call comes thru from Manchester, CT., so I answered that call. This call came from the "Delivery Operations Team". I explained that I had the store on hold and she said I will take it from here. Basically she was telling me that this should not be happening and to give them another try on 7/12/19.

This time I was told that they were going to do a "Special Inspection" and open every box to make sure that there was no damage or missing hardware before it would be delivered to me. She also told me that I would be compensated once the bed got put together. I also made it perfectly clear to her that this bed will be assembled that day or they would be picking up the entire bedroom set! By then I was done playing their way!

Finally on 7/12/19 the 3rd bed was delivered and got assembled! As soon as the truck left I called them back to talk compensation! After explaining this nightmare 3 times before they understood what I was talking about is when she offered me a $100 Bob's Discount Furniture Gift Card. I refused to accept a gift card from their store. I told her that I wanted it back on my credit card. They told me that they could not do that! My answer was you need to find someone that I can speak to! She put me on hold and came back several minutes later. This is when she told me that they would only give me $75 back on my credit card or I had to take the $100 gift card. I told her to just give me the $75 back so I could be done with this! Now she had to transfer me to the store where I purchased the bedroom set from so they could issue me a refund.

You know I watched the delivery guys assemble this bed and it only took 16 bolts and about 28 wood screws to assemble this bed! You would think that their technicians would have these minor parts available to them so that the customer doesn't have to wait as long as we did! It took 3 bedroom sets and 9 days just to be able to to find the bag containing the bolts and screws! So after my personal experience, I will never purchase from them again!

Original review: July 12, 2019

I made a very large order to fully furnish a brand new 4 bedroom house. They had horrible back order issues, so I changed my order to make sure we did't have to wait. When the order came basically half was missing and missing from each bedroom set. We had incomplete bedroom sets for almost 2 months and it took them 4 deliveries to get everything to my house. IF there was a 0 stars rating I would have picked that. When I called to talk with people at the main office they would just put me on a long hold and never offer any help.... I don't understand how this company is still in business...

Original review: July 12, 2019

7 piece sofa set over $3000. Dear sir/madam or any human who understand consumer complaint, I bought one of the expensive sofa set from BOB's Furniture with insurance warranty. I OPEN A CASE, claim #** with goof proof protection because I had accidental damage. I was told if there any type of damage including cuts or accidental damage they will come in and replace the whole furniture. That was lie. Forget about replacing. THEY JUST DENIED THE CASE STATING THIS COULD BEEN PREVENTABLE. "THERE IS A LOT CUTS ON YOUR SOFA."

Does goof proof company have common sense. That's why people buy accidental coverage. If everything is preventable then there would BE no WORLD WARS. Just think about if it was not accident. I would have make 1 cut in each sofa and call you and tell it's accident, but I did not plan this. You guys cannot play with people's money and time. People trust Bob's and your warranty company. So many people complains that you guys scam. This is no good. I need this to be fixed asap like I was promised by goof proof warranty, or I will reach to ATTORNEY GENERAL to GO AFTER THIS COMPANY. This so frustrating. You can't do that.

Resolution response: July 12, 2019

I want whoever reads this to know that the company reached out to me after they read my review and they made things right. First, they apologized about how the previous customer service agent talked to me and assured that her behavior will be addressed internally. Second, they are shipping me the broken part replacement at their expense. So Bob's Discount Furniture has redeemed themselves in my opinion. Now I will continue to shop there.

Original review: July 11, 2019

If I could give them zero stars I would. I usually only write positive reviews and really stay away from writing a review that is negative but this time I just had to share, This company does not stand behind their product. I have purchased a few furniture items from them, an electric fireplace and last year a nice looking bedroom dresser. The day they delivered the dresser the bottom drawer was broken. Unfortunately, I had not noticed it until the delivery guys left otherwise it would have been sent back then. I called and they sent a repair service out to fix it, when the repairman came he had to attach an additional piece of wood to the inside to support the drawers as apparently, the dresser was manufactured poorly and therefore he had to make a modification. That was 17 days after I took delivery!!!

Then a few months go by and the metal tracks that are on the drawers begin to fall apart, the ball bearings in the tracks keep spilling onto the floor and the drawers can’t be open or closed. I call repair again and they tell me they will send someone out to fix the dresser, The guy shows up today and tells me he can't fix it and has to call the main office to let them know to order the parts, then the piece de resistance happens. He puts me on the phone with the customer service agent and tells me I have to pay for the new tracks! They are $25.00 per drawer and that I am out of warranty. The lesson here is to buy junk, expect junk.

The supervisor told me no matter who I contact at Bob's Discount Furniture, even if I call corporate that it will not change anything, Well guess what? It changes everything. I wouldn't spend another dime in their store just on the principle of how she talked to me and how they treated me. I have furniture in my home from much better places than that junk store, BOB your store's customer service sucks and so does the garbage you are manufacturing in China. Never again!!!

Original review: July 11, 2019

I purchased a chair, total cost 300.00. Had to stay at home to wait for delivery, which I understand. Truck arrives and it is the wrong chair. Delivery has to be reset, no one said sorry, would not refund 29.00 delivery fee for my inconvenience, not even said they were sorry, I cancelled order.

Original review: July 10, 2019

The WORST furniture you want to buy. Very POOR QUALITY. I bought a bed set along with the living room and dining room furniture 15 months ago. The salesperson highly suggested to me to purchase the protection/insurance plan called Goof. I paid $150 extra for the insurance. She stated that the insurance will cover all accidental damages.

I sat on the edge of the bed a few days ago and the side rail broke right in the middle. That’s the piece that holds the bed frame together. Now the bed is tilted. I called Bob’s first. They said they cannot do anything 'cause the one-year store warranty has already expired. They said I should call Goof and report a claim, which I did. Three days after I placed the claim, I received an email informing me that the insurance would not cover the damage as the bed got broken during the normal use (it is not an accidental damage). I can’t believe how they tricked me to buy the stupid insurance. Lesson learned. DON’T BUY POOR QUALITY FURNITURE FROM BOB'S AND CERTAINLY DON’T BUY THE INSURANCE WITH IT. IT’S WASTING MONEY!!!!

Original review: June 29, 2019

I had a bad experience with my recent order. I had to return my items due to the package/box size would not fit through my condo stairwell. I was also told by the delivery guys that I would not be refunded the $250 delivery fee. The deliver guys advised me to lie and just return the item due to a change of mind, and not mention anything about the size of the packages. I had advised the delivery guys to open the box and assemble the items upstairs, and they did not want to do that. If they had opened the box, the items would have easily fit through the stairwell.

That being said, I finally called the store and after waiting over an hour on the phone, I finally got a hold of the store manager. He did give me 100% refund, so I am giving a 2 star rating, instead of 1 star. That being said, the products are decent and affordable, but be sure to ask for measurements of the actual shipping box, and not the items, else you will be in big trouble. I finally ordered my item from another store, and they agreed to deliver the items open box and wrapped in plastic. It will fit 100%.

Original review: June 27, 2019

Had an absolutely horrible experience with Bob's Discount Furniture! Never did we expect or even imagine such obnoxious delivery standards & such sub-standard product quality. We bought 3 big pieces of our home furniture in Natick MA showroom last Sunday, which was promised to be delivered to our home today! Not only did we pay in cash for all the items (which were worth thousands of dollars), but we also paid in full for delivery and assembly charges.

The package when arrived, the delivery men were ill-mannered, reckless and handled our furniture badly while trying to get it up to my apartment. In turn, my sofa got torn in 5 areas, my bed headboard got a chip mark in 2 places!! We ultimately spoke to the customer service and returned it all back. We never really wanted to return anything, but the substandard torn products and especially the delivery man (Fabio) behavior, just made me decide not to purchase any further with Bob’s. Never expected such harassment!! Really disappointed!

Original review: June 25, 2019

I purchased a chair from Bob's and the salesperson lied about how to clean the chair (was told to put cushion covers in wash machine). Lied about how to submit claim (was told to wait until dirt and grime built up because you can only submit one goof proof claim, yet have learned that you can only file a claim against one single stain). When I spoke with a supervisor he told me first there was nothing they would do for me, and two they receive daily complaints about salespeople deceiving people, yet nothing is being done. Don't shop at Bob's. The low prices are not worth the inferior products and horrible customer service they provide.

Original review: June 25, 2019

My name is Fidel **. I buy a couches from Bob's Furniture. Less than 2 year is already broken. I call. They send somebody to check and after that no answer. I paid 1 year warranty and the problems is the manufacture. Please don’t buy there no more. They don’t care about after they sell the product and I paid more than 2,000. Now my living room is ugly. And I lose my money in broken couches. They are pilling every spot. That not fair. I'm very upset.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Paid over $300 for white glove delivery of a bedroom set. They didn't want to take all pieces to the bedroom, then refused to place where I asked stating it would not fit (I moved into place no issues). They did not fully unpack and draws and doors did not function properly. They left before I could inspect so I had to set up a 2nd appointment to have it corrected. They broke a picture in my home and left packing material on my front lawn. They came prior to the time frame they gave me when they called me multiple times 2 days prior.

Bob's refused to give a full refund even though they did not do their "white glove delivery" stating against their policy to give a refund. They offered a $100 store gift card, as if I would shop there again. Interesting how they can break their policies when it meets their needs (delivery policy) but not when it is for the good of the customer (refund policy).

Original review: June 18, 2019

Passion Mattress are excellent, great conform. The foundation is strong, but is painted over the fabric the cover the wood of pine, stink inside the bedroom. It is cheap, I rather to pay more with excellent quality. Bob Furniture need to improve the foundation in order to keep the customer happy 100%.

Bob's Discount Furniture Company Information