2.98/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Woodbridge, NJ

Looking for a good furniture store?

1533 Bob's Discount Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 28, 2019

My wife and I purchased a bedroom set which included a king bed and headboard, dresser and two nightstands. We also ordered a rocking recliner at the same time. We also paid for delivery and setup as well as the goof coverage. The bed set was delivered within the week, which was nice. But the delivery crew made a huge mess of our room and the front porch. There were cardboard and styrofoam to clean all over. Before the crew left I checked the furniture and didn’t see any obvious problems so I signed the tablet and they went. A few minutes later as I was making the bed, I noticed a divot in the wood of the headboard. I made a mental note about it and then finished making the bed. Keep in mind this bed-set was the only real wood furniture that Bob’s sold. It is 100% mahogany.

I then moved on to the dresser to fill the drawers. When I went to open one of the drawers a piece of the glide rail dropped out and fell to the floor. That was three strikes, so I immediately called customer service. A woman picked up who likely had a cold. She coughed in my ear a few times before I asked to speak to someone else. I feel sorry she had a cold, but a customer service person should always consider the person on the other end of the phone. When I asked to be transferred, she said: “hang up and call back!” So I did, reluctantly.

The next person I spoke with apologized for the frustrations. And set up to have a “technician” come out to see the headboard and dresser. He came a few days later and wanted to use a wood filler pen on the headboard. A brand new headboard that should have no divots in wood. I declined the filler pen and asked for a headboard replacement since it’s brand new and came with the divot. He called his manager, and it was approved. He moved on to the dresser to say he had to order a new glide rail. Something I already knew and told customer service. So they could have saved a trip there too. The new headboard came a few days later, and the wood is ok. But part of the headboard, where your head would be, is loose on one side. It’s not bothering us too much, so we are just dealing with it... for now. We have the goof protection so we will bring it up with Bob’s customer service.

Finally, the chair arrived. It came in 2 pieces and is comfortable. After one day of rocking our child, its springs make a creaking pop noise when you rock up and down. It’s very noticeable when the room is quiet, but not when the TV is on. It’s almost two months later from delivery at the time I’m writing this. We are still waiting in the glide rail to arrive so it can be installed and the dresser can be used. I’m about to follow up with them to get a status and report the new headboard issue and the chair issue and to find out about the compensation I was told I’d be getting due to all these troubles. One thing for sure is I’ll never buy from Bob’s again.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I bought a sofa and love seat from Bob’s not even a year ago. The sewing came out on the cushion of the love seat. I had the goof warranty and of course Bob’s not the goof protection would cover something like that. Will NEVER buy from Bob’s again and will NEVER recommend Bob’s to anyone who is buying furniture. Worst furniture company ever!

Original review: March 27, 2019

In November I purchased some bedroom furniture. The drawers started to give dust and I called Bob's Discount Furniture and filed a claim. They told me it wasn’t cover, since nothing was wrong in the fabrication. I already had a Goof plan and I called them and they told me they couldn’t do anything, since it’s not covered. Overall I wouldn’t recommend Bob's Discount Furniture because everything I’ve ever bought there it turn out bad and they don’t hold themselves responsible for their protection service we are paying for.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Purchased a bonded leather recliner in May, 2016 along with a 5 year ‘goof proof’ warranty. In February, 2019 we noticed that there were areas in the seat of the chair where the leather was peeling. Called the number on the warranty paperwork to file a claim and sent pictures of the damage via email. We were told that the damage was not covered because it was not accidental damage but normal wear and tear. So basically, we were fraudulently sold an additional warranty when Bob’s obviously knew this type of fabric would not hold up and they would not have to make good on our claim. The salesperson never said normal wear and tear was not covered. Had the damage occurred after 5 years it would be understandable as furniture does wear out but this chair is not even 3 years old.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Purchased a mattress and sales person advised the delivery team would take old mattress. He did not advise they would not take it if it was stained. The mattress is stained and delivery team did not take it. Left it up against my garage for me to get rid of it. The reason was they cannot put a dirty mattress with new furniture. The Salesman wrongfully influenced my purchase and I would have arranged to pick it up myself. I was very disappointed with how store Manager at Nesconset store treated me. He didn't return my calls and I had to take time out of my day to go to the store. He had some junior clerk call me to say they are not going to do anything because of the stain. The delivery team literally ran into their truck and left the scene. I have video of them running down my driveway. If you plan to buy anything from Bob's Furniture then just be careful. Ensure the sales person answers all your questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bob's Discount Furniture?

Original review: March 21, 2019

I purchased a set of power recliners which stopped working the day it was delivered. Bob’s scheduled a service person almost 10 days after the delivery, who came and said power button was faulty. They made us order the power button which was supposed to be shipped right away, but upon calling 3 days later we came to know they did not ship it yet. Finally, it was shipped and the part is yet to arrive. It has been close to a month since we paid and don’t have a working power recliner. I would never ever purchase at Bob's again. They have one of the worst customer service ever and will make you run from pillar to post to get your stuff.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I bought a sofa and love-seat 2/2018. We bought the goof proof and were told by the sales rep that whatever happened to the furniture we were guaranteed an exchange for 5 years. We are now here a year and 2 months later and there is a huge tear in the sofa, the pillows are coming out at the seams, etc. I called to file a claim and was told that it was not approved because it was not accidental damage. I called the store and they refuse to help. The last furniture we owned that was from an independent retailer lasted us 9 whole years and these only 1 year and 2 months with no help whatsoever in rectifying the issue. Please do yourselves a favor from headaches and heartaches. DON'T SHOP AT BOB'S!!!

Original review: March 20, 2019

I bought this fancy table, which I did not wanted since the beginning. The vendor that was helping us brainwashed my husband and offer to get the Goof Proof in case an accident. He kept insisting, I told him that is too fragile. Finally he convinced us to buy it and that the Goof Proof will cover for any damage (bull crap). So, We got the fricking table. Underneath the glass was accumulating a lot of dirt and dust. We remove the glass to clean underneath and we were not able to put back the glass because it was not fitting in. Called Goof Proof, they sent a technician which was not able to put the glass back either and wrote on the claim that there was water damage to the table, which it was no water damage because we have 2 dining room set and barely use the fancy table. I do not recommend to buy furniture in this store, customer service don't help, Goof Proof is a waste of money, the furniture quality is awful. Don't waste your money here.

Original review: March 19, 2019

My mother has had great experiences shopping at Bob's, so when I got my first apartment, I decided to get my furniture from here. Big mistake. This place is terrible. First, the night before my furniture was delivered, I received a call from the store at 2030, an hour and a half before they closed, stating that I would not be receiving my headboard and footboard to my bedroom set because they did not get the shipment they were expecting from the vendor. During that phone call, not only did the manager I spoke to never apologize for the inconvenience after I chose to spend thousands of dollars with their company, he kept saying this almost never happens.

Since doing my own research into Bob's after having to deal with that, I have discovered that was a lie; this has happened to plenty of people with a now negative opinion of Bob's Discount Furniture. I receive the rest of my furniture the following day and another piece to my bedroom set, the chest, is damaged. I set that up to be exchanged when I get my head and footboard on March the 22nd and today I receive a phone call saying once again they did not receive the shipment from the vendor that they were supposed to. If I was not officially moving into my apartment in 2 days, I would send everything back and get a refund. I have been inconvenienced twice by this company. I will never buy anything from them ever again and I advise anyone reading this not to either.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Buyer beware when it comes to Bob's Discount Furniture, bought a bedroom set 2 months ago. 5 deliveries later 2 repairs later they finally canceled the mirror which matches the set. The customer service is horrible. The warehouse is horrible, they actually called me to cancel an order at 9:30 pm on a Thursday night. I will never purchase another item from them and will tell everyone I know to beware of their practices.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Worst furniture company you will ever go to. I get it. Delivery was supposed to get it delivery today for my living room set. I'm in a building when a 24 hour doorman. I move in today. Not only do they not come to my house they said they did. They left even though the domain was looking out for them and now they're not coming back. They tell me I have to wait a week. I asked if the drivers come back. Eddy the manager the delivery company no help. Will not send the drogs back to me. Do not shop at this store. Pay a little bit extra to go somewhere else because you will not get your furniture and you will be so much heartaches. Delivery company number is 7322274144. They refused to send driver back, Bob's Discount Furniture on Flatbush Ave no help. Now have to wait another week and I have no furniture now. Ughhh beware stay away...

Original review: March 12, 2019

On 23 Feb 2019, I visited Bob's Discount Furniture store at Saugus, MA and bought in total 14 items. Most of the items were delivered to me on 27 Feb 2019 except the Lily comforter set which was delivered to me on 05 March 2019 via FedEx. The problem started from this point as the sales representative told me that the comforter set will be delivered to me on 27 Feb 2019 but that was not the case. On the delivery date on 27 Feb, the delivery guy told me that they are not going to assemble the two lamps I brought from them as they are not supposed to do it. There exists many problems with the delivery and the service that I am going describe in detail below.

1. After the delivery on 27 Feb, when I opened the lamps at night, one of the lap was damaged along with one matinee side table. I called the customer care service at that moment to let them know about this. The customer service representative put up an exchange request for me and told me that the next available date for exchange was after 7 days. First of all you guys are delivering damaged products in the name of Bobtastic delivery at a charge of $300+ and then let the customer wait for 7 days for an exchange of an item! I complain about the wait time and the representative also noted it down in my file but there was no follow up after that. What a pathetic service.

2. After 7 days, again the delivery team came to exchange the items. They fixed the side table and handed over a new lamp. They even assembled it but when I tried to start it at night, I again saw a dent/damaged mark in the lamp. It was mostly due to the transport of the item. So, I had to call the customer service again and had to wait for more than 1 hour.

3. By the mean time, I had also received the comforter set. When I opened the comforter set, I saw one of the item, i,e., bed skirt is missing from the package. The set should be of 10 items but I only received 9 items except the bed skirt. So, I even doubt whether the item I received is a new one or used one. Who knows that as one of the item from the package itself is missing.

4. I again called the customer service to let them know about these two things. After waiting for an hour, one lady received the call and told me that they will exchange both of the items again. She told me that the exchange of the lamp will going to be on 12 March 2019 and the comforter set on 19 March 2019. I was totally frustrated at that moment and asked the representative to connect me to a customer service manager but she did not. She told me that all managers are busy at that moment. I even called the Saugus store from where I purchased the items to talk to a manager but they directly told me contact customer service for this. If you guys can not provide service to the customers, why are you selling the items at the first place.

5. During the mean time, I also noticed there are two marks on top of the night stand I purchased from them. I called the customer service again to file a complaint and they told me that one service agent will come to inspect this. After around 5 days, one service agent came to my home on 08 March 2019 and took some photos. He called to the customer service from my phone to let them about the current situation. However, no one received the call and after waiting for 13 minutes on the call, the service agent left without fixing anything. The agent told me that someone will call me within 1-2 days but nobody contacted me regarding this.

6. Today, on the day of 12 March 2019, the lamp was supposed to be exchanged as per my last service request (see point 4). However, till 3 pm, I did not hear anything from the service team. So, I called them again to ask about this. One lady after receiving the call told me that there is no request for exchange today. How pathetic it is? She told me that someone from a different team received my last call and did not put up an exchange request. How can someone in the customer service even do this?

I thought there is no point in arguing with the lady. So I told her to put up a new request for exchanging the lamp on 21 March 2019. After this, when I asked about the damage in the lamp, she just sent me an email for sending the pictures. If I am going to send the pictures again and follow up with this, then why did the service agent came and took the pictures at the first place. After the night stand, when I asked the comforter set, she connected me to the right person who handles the service related to comforter set. The guy over phone told me that I have to sent it back though FedEx and this is the only way that works for comforter. If this is the only way, then why did the service representative earlier told me that they will do the exchange on 16 March 2019. Can someone please explain this?

The guy after putting me in line for about 15 minutes, told me that there is some problem in the server and he will not be able to send the shipping label now. He is going to call me tomorrow to send me the shipping label. At this point, I even requested him to connect to a service manager but again got the same reply. Only one manager is there and ** is currently busy, so can't talk to me. Anyway, I am totally frustrated with the service/deliver and will never going to buy anything form Bob's Discount Furniture in my life time. This is by far my horrible experience with any business unit in USA. I do not have any more patience to call your pathetic customer care again and again.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I purchased a sofa and 5 year Goof Proof guarantee. I noticed a small tear on the back after a party. I put in a claim which was denied because I didn't know exactly how the damage happened. How insane. Guardian (repair company) is completely uncooperative. A class action suit will be initiated shortly against Bob's and Guardian. If you had a similar experience, please put in a complaint.

Original review: March 9, 2019

We bought this sofa before the super bowl on Jan 27 Sunday 2019 from Natick store. They shipped it the following Wednesday. This was the WORST EXPERIENCE any customer can imagine. The truck driver knocked the basked ball poll in our front yard with his truck. We were shocked to see that Bob’s hire such clumsy people to deliver their furniture. On top of this we paid for this kind of delivery service. When we inquired the driver about his action he convinced us that file a complaint with Bob’s and they will take care of this damage.

Here begins CUSTOMER WORST NIGHTMARE – We called the customer service to file the complaint right then and filed our complaint. We never heard anything until the following week when we were told that our claim has to be processed by a third party. It took almost another week for someone to get back to us from this “third party” when they asked us to send the pictures of the damaged pole and two quote from two independent contractors. We did as we were told, we waited another two weeks and we got an email that do we have a video of the truck doing the damage because apparently the DRIVER LIED that he never did any such damage. We were shocked to read this email – So as a customer we are supposed to make a video when the Bob’s discount delivers our furniture - are you serious about this.

The last email we got is that we have to provide a video of the truck damaging our property because the Driver is lying that he did not do this. This whole experience makes us feel so frustrated and sad that a national level furniture store treats their loyal customers with a worst customer service one can imagine. We have been calling BOB'S every day since the email but apparently, no one cares to answer our call. We wanted to share this experience with everyone so that people are cautious about such kind of horrendous treatment. We also deserve an explanation from BOB'S DISCOUNT Furniture on when and how this situation of ours will get resolved.

Original review: March 9, 2019

1 star because 0 stars is not an option. This set came all damage (bed, dresser, chest). I bought it in Dec 2018, they tried to schedule exchange deliveries 6 times, and every single time they were damaged. 2 months waiting for a product and they wanted me to keep it. Today 3/9/2019 (is the 7th time), once again, they came damaged. So I decided to return it, but the customer service agent told me that it is not an option, according to Bob's policy a return/refund is not an option. After almost 1 hour on the call, finally a supervisor could accept the return, but they don't accept to refund the delivery cost (which is almost $100)... totally unacceptable... Nightmare from beginning to end.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BOB'S, even its customer service said, and I quote: "we can't ensure that a product will come in good condition, your next delivery could be in worst condition than your current product, so I suggest you to keep what you already have"... That means they don't do a quality check before a product is put in a box.

Original review: March 8, 2019

If I could leave 0 stars I would! I've utilized Bob's services several times in the past and this last purchase experience was by far the worst. I ordered a living room set and 2 queen beds to be delivered to 2 different locations. I was informed by 2 workers (Harry and Nilda) at Bob's in Union, NJ that the delivery date was confirmed for both addresses provided. Two days before the expected delivery I was informed the beds were entered in the system under the wrong address by Harry and Nilda. I was also informed the furniture could not be delivered to the second address this weekend and would have to be rescheduled.

However, since I was already expecting a delivery this weekend I took off from work and made myself available. Now, I've wasted my weekend and Bob's failed to deliver as promised. This was clearly the fault of the salesperson that entered the wrong information and failed to follow up. I actually reviewed the transaction with both Harry and Nilda not once but three times before the purchase was completed. I'm very disappointed in the incompetence of the team of supposed experts that handled the transaction. After years of buying furniture with Bob's this would be my last!!!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Don't waste your time buying from them. We purchase a bed frame, headboard, couch and rug. 1 piece of the couch we need to pick up and they told us to pick it up Feb 14. We went there and told us it wasn't there and we need to come back the 19th instead. The worst part is February 7 when they Deliver my furniture, that morning I was moving my bed and stuff to make room for them to put the frame and headboard together. I removed my ring and put it in my jewelry box, take my shower and running late for work that I forgot to grab my ring. When I get back home at night that's when I found out that my 1 carat diamond engagement ring and my wedding ring, a pair of earring and my mother in law are gone. The only person in my bedroom my husband said is the one delivery guy. Called the Bob's Furniture place and they give me false hope. Few days ago they told me they can't do anything for my missing jewelries.

That is not how you handle things. My husband and I been together for 11 years, we waiting to get engaged and we worked so very hard to save up money to buy that ring and you just took it away. Yah it's my fault. I forgot to grab my ring but you have no right to take my stuff either... For Bob's Furniture, I will tell everyone not get buy any furniture from you guys.

Original review: March 6, 2019

So basically I'm supposed to receive my delivery today and they tell me that the window they will be there is 11-3. I am patiently waiting for a phone call when they arrive. It's past 3, so I call and ask and they say that the delivery people came, they rang the doorbell and no one answered so they left. Mind you they were at the wrong apartment number and they didn't give me a call to tell me they are here. I live in apartment two and they go to apartment one, like that is the definition of bad service, and they need to fire those delivery guys. This is the last time I order something from this place. The worst service ever. Had me waiting nearly 4 hours just to ring the wrong doorbell, when all they had to do was call me.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Traveled to my nearest Bob's furniture store with already knowing which bedroom set I had in mind. Sales associate was great... easy, fast and simple. My delivery day comes and every one of my pieces of furniture came damaged. I immediately traveled back to my Bob’s furniture store to inform them... was directed to get on the phone with customer service to set up a new delivery to replace all the furniture that was first delivered.

Second delivery day comes and I’m expecting all new furniture but no... I was sent 4 night stands. Yes... not a typo... on order for my delivery that was to replace all my damaged furniture... were 4 nightstands. No idea where the confusion was to replace the entire bedroom set with a new bedroom set of the same one I chose ... to instead sending me 4 nightstands!? Again same process. back to Bob’s... back to customer service to set up a 3rd attempt at the initially chosen bedroom set. 3rd delivery day comes... not only am I sent damaged furniture YET AGAIN... but also missing bedrails. So not only was the 3rd attempt a fail but they were missing pieces. What makes it better is that I called the day prior to confirm my delivery and what was being sent to me for my 3rd attempt... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I cannot express enough... to look elsewhere for your furniture... Do not waste your time with Bob’s.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Bob's gave us bad information all day long from 1pm until 930pm when they finally told us they were not coming. Customer service was like a broken record with no comment to make things right. We canceled the order and went to a more reputable company. They lost a $6,300.00 order.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Bought a recliner chair from Bob’s. Got it home and sat in it and back of chair leans far back. Contacted customer support and they sent a tech to look at it. He came in, sat in chair, tipped it over, never taking it apart to check mechanism. Said nothing wrong and left. Was here 5 minutes or less. I have been trying to get helped by customer support only to be told they believe Tech. We have to tape a bed pillow on back of chair in order to sit straight to watch TV. What a total waste of money. I wouldn’t send my worst enemy to Bob’s. Horrible customer service. Piece of junk... don’t waste your time because if not happy with furniture you're stuck with it. Please don’t shop there and spread the word.

Original review: March 5, 2019

We purchased a couch and bed with mattress from Bob's one year ago. After one year, the motor on the couch broke and the bed frame completely shattered. The Bob's technician came out and told us that the bed frame was not strong enough for the mattress they also sold us but that it wasn't their fault. We got the Goof Proof and everything and nothing was covered. This place is a complete and utter scam. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I don't know how this place is still allowed to be in business.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Bought a dining room set almost a year ago. 2 tables were damage. Was told I had to wait 6 months that table was back ordered. Finally called them after 8 months to get a status on table delivery and was told there was a credit on my Bob's credit card and would have to come in and reorder and they would pick this one up. Called credit card no credit was given. Called back and another woman said that was wrong information. (No kidding). She said table can be delivered next week. I asked her being I have been going thru this for almost a year could they throw in chairs for almost a year of inconvenience and my chairs will not be as new as table. She came back and said her supervisor said no compensation would be given. Guess they didn’t like my complaint to BBB last year. Just want my table and I will never go back. Gave them a year to fix problem still dealing with them. Don’t buy from Bob's please.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Purchased a living room along with paying additional for Bob's Goof Proof Plus. Wasn't one of their cheaper sets and within 2 years I have a very noticeable seam with wear (it's actually peeling). Now, I have no children living in my home and it's just one seam. I called thinking that since I paid extra for the Goof Proof Plus I would be covered. WRONG. Without anyone coming to my home to inspect the sofa (after sending an email with pictures of the sofa plus pictures of the entire room -- not sure why) I was contacted BY EMAIL and told that they would not do anything about it and that my CASE WAS CLOSED. Not even a phone call. NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU STAY AWAY.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Sofa was delivered and damaged in the process but the delivery team installed anyway with one side of the reclining sofa not working in 2/8/2019. Delivery team advised they would call it in and someone would be out the next day to fix. No one came out to fix or even call. Called customer service and had to schedule an appointment for 2/14/2019. When tech came he diagnosed the problem as a split wire, and scheduled the part to be delivered. And when delivered call to schedule the install.

2/26/2019 part received and tech replaced part and during install noticed the frame was bent and one side of the sofa would need to be replaced. Customer service was call by the tech to document the need to replace. During call after the tech did his part the customer service rep I was speaking to did not schedule delivery and cut off the call. I called the standard customer service and schedule the replacement for 3/4/2019. 3/4/2019 came and there was no scheduled delivery or repair and was told it would be on 3/7/2019 and asked to speak to a supervisor. Was on hold for over 30 minutes and no supervisor or other representative spoke to me, only music.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Goof Proof is useless. Had to fight for over an hour to finally get any type of help. Furniture is **, falling apart with terrible service! Never again would I spend a dime with this company. DO NOT SHOP WITH THEM!

Original review: March 3, 2019

Horrible experience. Bob's does not stand by its product, technicians or goof-proof protection plan. This is my first time ever leaving a negative review but I implore you to shop elsewhere! One star is too generous. Problem with the sofa. Technician sent to assess it made it worse. Bob's won't make it right. Goof-proof won't cover it because caused by tech. Or so I am told. Your furniture will have a shelf life about one year and if you have a problem with it the headache of dealing with Bob's will be endless. BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I usually do not write reviews. However, I am very frustrated with Bob's Discount Furniture!!! In 2016, I have purchased a recliner loveseat with adding a 3 year protection plan. A year later my loveseat stops working and I called Bob's customer service right away. Thinking my 3 year protection plan will solve my problem. It is now 2019 and nothing still is not solved. So, now I am stuck with a useless un-recliner loveseat in my living room. Bob's Discount Furniture is the worst!!! All the corporation want is your money. They do not care about their customers nor do they put their customers first!!!

Original review: March 1, 2019

First of all, the whole process for submitting a claim it's a mess (whether it's Bob's Furniture insurance or the third party insurance)... I did not receive a phone call to let me know the timeframe they will be arriving, which I was told some will call me. The tech arrived at the wrong address. Within 5 minutes, the tech leaves my house and doesn't inform me of anything, I don't know if he fixed it or if he is going to fix it or anything. I am clueless. I called the tech and even left a voicemail and never called me back.

To get ahold of someone from Bob's Furniture insurance department, I have to go through many different prompts and once I finally got to the right department, they failed to explain to why my furniture is not covered by the manufacturer warranty. Not to mention that I spoke with the supervisor which according to her, had no manager and that her title (supervisor) was the highest position and all she kept telling me was "Unfortunately, I am able to help you". I asked to please explain to me why the manufacturer warranty does not apply to my case and she was unable to explain that to me. NEVER BUYING FROM BOB'S FURNITURE AGAIN! Bob's Furniture, please look into my case if you would like **.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Had a bad experience with parts that failed for a product. To be honest the wood or material that they make is so cheap, you will notice cracks on the parts, even though you do not put stress on them. I had a dining table with warranty. Unlucky me, my warranty expired, so I had to order the part in September 2018, with delivery date in last week of November 2018. Come November, customer service tells me that the part is ready and will be shipped and I should be getting it by first week December 2018. Delivery failed, so I call back to them asking what happened and they mention, the part that they received is damage, so they have to re-order the part once again for me.

Now this time, they gave me a delivery deadline end of late February. I called the office on 28th February 2019 to find out what is going on with the part. After going through their crappy telephone automated services, I get hold of a customer representative. After wait of 5 mins, customer service tells me that they no longer have parts maintained by Bob's. Literally, I was taken for ride of 6 months for replacing a leg of my dining table. Even if I had the warranty, the customer service said I would have to my leg replaced. What does this mean, warranty you get the part and without warranty no part. Guys, there are better place to go for furniture. Bob's IS BIG HOLE ON YOUR POCKETS, DON'T EVER BUY PRODUCTS FROM THE STORE. We have the real experience of the quality and thereafter their parts service is so poor. BEWARE OF BOB'S FURNITURE.

Bob's Discount Furniture Company Information