Beck's Furniture

Compare Furniture Stores

Research top Furniture Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased a mattress from Beck's after going to the showroom and sitting and laying on one specific one that I liked. It was delivered on Saturday about 1pm. I slept on it and woke up in pain and the tingling feeling of lack of circulation. As soon as the store opened I called them and explained the problem. The bed was extremely too firm not like the one at the show room. Then they informed me that it could not be returned because they do not warranty comfort. After several phone calls later they sent out a technician to see if there was a defect in the mattress and the technician arrived and had no idea of what he should be looking for. He was only equipped with a tape measure and told me there was nothing to be done. This is a serious case of false advertisement.

After the technician left, I immediately went to the store to talk with the manager and he told me there was nothing he could do either and that he gets complaints all the time. He also told me that I should walk on the bed and break it in??? This should not have to be done when purchasing a new bed. He continued to tell me that I should call the customer service people again which is a call center that has the worst customer service interaction. They talked with me in a demeaning tones. Again they told me that they do not warranty comfort???

Beck's furniture 55th Avn Sacramento - Jewelry box is missing in dresser of bed delivered to me. Delivery boy talk to customer service and take pictures. Customer service promise to send technician in 2 days. Now in 20 days I visit 2 times to showroom and call many times to customer service but got no positive response. I think after getting money they don't care about customers.

I purchased a bed that I had been wanting for while and I have only been able to find at Beck's. When signing up for the Acceptance Now program, I was REQUIRED to sign 2 contracts because they put the drawers on one contract and the bed on the other. This resulted in 2 finance charges and an increase in cost of the bed that were not disclosed! When I questioned items on the contract I received no clear answers (should have been my red flag).

The day before my first payment was due I began getting calls to make the payment. When I tried to pay it off, I was told I had to do in store, which is very inconvenient as a single mom working and going to school. I then became frustrated with the red tape and calls that I fell behind on payment figuring I would pay when it was convenient. As time went on, I had to have an emergency surgery and my child support stopped due to personal reasons.

I tried to log online to make a small payment when I had some extra money and only had the option of making a full payment, so no money was paid. I began to get more frequent calls both at home and work. I was told today that men would be sent to my office to harass me at work since I "obviously" could not afford the furniture. It has been such a horrific experience, that I will not return to Beck's where I have always bought my furniture and have been telling anyone who will listen about my experience. It is absolutely disgusting how they treat people.

I ordered a Firm Serta Queen mattress set and a dining room set and was delivered a defected wobbly dining room table with multiple scratches on it as well as dented Chairs. Also I was delivered a pillowtop queen set instead of a firm. It’s been two weeks since I filed my complaint with Alex at the Rancho Store and nothing has been done about it. I've called everyday several times a day and still no one has been helpful. Everyone is rude and arrogant and very unqualified for their positions.

Purchased a Sofa/love seat awhile back. It was in the clearance center but it wasn't a good deal at all. After I purchased it I found the exact same sofa combo for 200 less. When I ask the salesman he stated "ALL SALES ARE FINAL". Well my bad for not researching it but then it just started deteriorating - Pillows were coming apart at seems, Springs or structure under upholstery would creek and finally crack. It's just two of us yet it seemed to wear like we were a family of 10. You should not buy here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beck's Furniture?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I purchased a mattress around Dec 2010 before moving to Oregon. There was something wrong with it as my husband and I just could not sleep well - we would elevate our head with multiple pillows, tried rotating mattress to finally my husband started using guest room. It did not occur to us that maybe it is the mattress till we went to purchase a new one after returning back to Folsom a year ago. We have been Beck's customers for more than 10 years and most our furniture have been purchased there. Anyway when we went back to purchase a new mattress, the sales associate looked up our last mattress purchase and said we are under warranty and sent a technician to examine the mattress. It was concluded that the mattress was defective and beck's would credit us for roughly $1000 and we went back to select another one.

We saw one of the adjustable set which was tagged at around $900 for the base and the mattress was extra. So we picked the cal king base and a mattress that would be delivered and defected mattress picked up. A couple days before delivery the same sales agent calls to tell us the tag for the base was for only 1 base and I needed to purchase 2 base for cal king. It's to me was a red flag. Why would the store price tag for 1 base when they know we need to purchase 2 bases? It's like putting a price tag for 1/2 a chair - can anyone use 1 twin base for a cal king bed? Even the agent was apologetic as she had checked with the manager on duty about the price before we purchased it. Anyway we decided not to get the adjustable bed and instead just get the mattress with the credit we had for the defective mattress.

It took a little over a month to get refund for the base that I did not purchase and that too after I placed a dispute on my credit card. Now to the new mattress. After nearly 3 months where my husband is again sleeping on an older mattress on our bedroom floor, the customer service manager at the rancho Cordova store, has told me to keep using it for a few more months till it gets disproportional for an inch or so to get to the level where the technician can conclude it is defective. Anyone just pressing on the mattress can see there is an issue with it and I'm supposed to tolerate it till the mattress gets to the level where it can be determined as defective. A mattress that was purchased at Sam's Club is far more comfortable than $1000 one at Beck's. New customers please be aware of the scam at beck's.

These people are so unprofessional… I came in for some furniture and was promised that when I pick up my furniture everything will be correct. So the next day I go and pick up my furniture and it's the wrong color. Then they told me I have to go back to the showroom to get it fixed, mind you this took like a an hour to do so I had to leave to get my son and I left family members there to take my furniture to my home. Well I get home and saw the sofas and they were still the wrong color but that wasn't it… the sofas were two different colors, one tan and one chocolate.

So I called in customer service to complain and they guarantee that they would order the church colors for the third time. So finally 2 weeks they delivered my couches and still the wrong color!!!!!! At this point I just want my money back. This place is so unorganized and the customer service is very poor. Don't ever get furniture from there because no one knows what's going on. And still no couches and their paid for $867. VERY ANGRY AT THIS POINT.

Rip offs and they know it. Bought a sofa here. Was delivered defective. I told the delivery person I didn't want it and he said don't worry, they'll have a tech come and fix it. 2 weeks later, the tech "steam cleaned" the defective arms of the sofa. Surprise that didn't work. He said I should get a call from customer service in 3 days because he would report that the damage was due to manufacturer not wrapping the sofa properly so it squashed and creased the arms. Surprise-no call from customer service. Tried to call them couldn't get thru. Left a message, no call back. Looks like I'll have to take the jerks to court to get a replacement or my money back and send a report to the BBB.

If you get an item and it's delivered defective, DON'T let them con you into signing for it. Refuse delivery and tell them to send it back and call you credit card company to have the charges taken off. YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE with customer service. What a pain. I bought another sofa there before it, a spring broke on it that I ended up fixing myself. Never shop here again and I'm telling EVERYONE I know. Especially my guests who look at the new sofa and ask me what happened. And who cares what the price range is if they know they sell crap and won't work with their customers to resolve.

I purchased a pillow top mattress almost 2 months ago from Beck’s for $800.00. After about a month of sleeping on the mattress I started to notice indentation in the mattress, noises from the springs inside the mattress and box spring. I started turn the mattress every week to see if this would fix the problem. It did not. Frustrated, I called RAC Acceptance, the program I am financing the mattress through, and they told me to call the customer service department. I called customer service and they stated they would have a technician come out and look at mattress. Three days later a technician came to my house. My husband called me while the technician was there. The technician stated he could see what I was talking about and he thought the noise was come from the box spring and he would take a couple of picture but they should fix the problem.

I received a message from your customer service department stating they could not do anything for me because the mattress had a stain. I called customer service very upset, asking to speak to a supervisor. After speaking to numerous customer service reps telling me there was nothing they could do for me, the supervisor Sandra finally called me back. Sandra stated there was nothing they could do but then changed here mind and said they would replace the box spring. I told her I did not know the mattress had a stain and that does not change the fact that the mattress is also defective Sandra then stated all they could do is exchange the box spring but they were not touching that thing referring to the mattress. I asked did the technician thoroughly inspect the mattress and they said probably not because the stain automatically voids the warranty. All I want is good mattress worth $800.00.

Beck’s had a $500.00 in free groceries promo with any $500.00 in purchases. We took advantage of that spending in excess of $2000.00 and found the (free grocery) campaign to be $20.00 in grocery cards with every $100.00 purchased at a particular store sent to you over a 20-month period. We did everything we were supposed to do, including sending a $10.00 check with our first month’s grocery receipt. The company cashed it and was supposed to send our first of 20 grocery cards. Instead, we received a letter stating no longer at this address and no forwarding address. Becks said they were looking into it and it could take several weeks, if not longer to get back to me with an answer. I purchased the $500.00 in groceries along with the furniture I bought in accordance with their promotion and do not wish to wait 2 days much less several weeks. Thank you!

I was in Beck's Furniture store on Dec. 15 at 20:18 because of the promotion they have for $500 free groceries,with every purchase of $497 or more. Before we bought anything, we asked the sales employee to explain how it worked more than 5 times. She said it's a $500 gift card and they would bring it with the delivery. So we bought a bed for $629 total. Today, Friday, the 18th, we received the merchandise and a gift certificate, the one where we're supposed to pay $9.95 and register to apply for a 20-month $25-gift card if we were eligible. Still, we needed to buy $100 grocery in only one store and send receipts to them every month.

We went to the store and we asked for an explanation. The manager never came out, but she sent an employee to tell us she could do nothing, to call customer service. We called this number, 916 353 5000, to see what happened and they accepted that they have a lot of complaints for this, and she said that is why they took the promotion out exactly that day. Still, you can find advertising when you get to the store. Customer Service was really mean and told me to shut up and so. And I said I want to return the merchandise because I wasn't satisfied and she said she is not taking it back, to do whatever I want and hung up. I don't know what to do because they don't want to help me and I paid $629.61.

We shopped there because of the advertised $500 free food plan. It took 6 weeks and 3 phone calls to get the coupon; apparently, the warehouse had to wait for the shipment. We received the coupon today, only to find that it's really nothing more than means for some company - not Beck's - to get shopping statistics about individual families. The stipulations for getting the promised $500 include sending in a copy of your driver's license, copies of any coupons you may use, the original store receipts, and more. Further, the $500 is to be issued in $25 coupons over a period of 20 months, triggered by the buyer's submission of $100 worth of receipts, but no more than one per month.

Beck's do themselves a disservice by associating with this kind of company, and should have, at least, told their customers what the program actually is. We were planning to use the money to pay for holiday expenses and, in fact, had mentioned that to the salesperson. No one told us to expect otherwise. We probably would have bought the furniture anyway, but this experience leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

I bought a sectional for 1851.00 at Becks. We paid for delivery and two days later they were delivered. During the drop off, a delivery man was slamming the top of a reclining section into the base. I thought a mechanism needed to catch so I didn’t think anything of it. They left and I looked at the area and found the section had a damaged frame. I called them back and they picked it up immediately and promised it Tuesday. Later that day I discovered an inch gap. I called customer service and they told me it’s a swap out and it can be done Thursday. My wife and I had plans for family so she called them and they agreed wednesday for both.

The next day they call and tried to confirm for thursday. At this point we asked for a refund. After having an argument with the management, Laura promised that her end of the refund would be done by Monday. Four days later, nothing and I can’t get a hold of her since she’s always in a meeting.

I purchased a sofa table for ~$390. After it was delivered I realized it was not what i wanted so called the next day to return the table. I was told that there would be a 10% restocking fee as well as an $85. pick up fee. So I end up paying $60. for the initial delivery, 10%, $40. restocking fee, and $85. fee to pick up the table. That is $185.00 for a table that i did not keep. It makes me not want to buy anything from any retailer ever. Spent $185.and have nothing to show for it. I basically gave them $185. for nothing.

I purchased couches on 3-3-08 was promised that I would have them in 4-5 weeks max. That the week five was just a buffer. No one called to say that there was a problem or that there would be any delay. We donated our couches while on vaction the end of week five, and then came home to an empty livingroom. When we contacted them several time they said maybe by the end of April begining of May. That was not what was contracted.

I would not consider it physical damage but for now until who khows when we are using lawn furnitue instead of the couches that we paid for. They lied when we purchased the couches and did not care when we called them on it they alraedy our money.

We purchased a set of leather furniture from Becks Furniture on October 2, 2003. The set includes a couch, loveseat, and chair, all of which are recliners. Because of the price tag of leather furniture, we purchased their warranty, as we were planning to use this furniture for a very long time. Leather, as described by our salesperson, Jacqueline Jones, doesnt wear out, it wears in.? We told her we wanted the furniture to hold up to constant daily use, and were concerned about the furniture sagging and breaking down as we have experienced numerous times in the past with cheaper furniture.

The warranty, as Jacqueline Jones described, would cover everything, from manufacturer defects to cuts, tears and even stains caused by the consumer. Thus, in reliance on the word of our salesperson, we felt that purchasing their 5-year warranty would protect our investment and give us many years of good use of the furniture.

Within approximately one year of purchase, a seam located between the back cushion and the couch back came apart on one of the recliners on the couch. This is due to the design of the cushions in that they are not separate (removable), from the furniture, and are sewn to the units. We called Becks and they did send out a technician who replaced the damaged section of the couch to our satisfaction.

On or around December 1, 2006 the very same spot came apart again. In addition to this, we noticed that the same section of the couch (right side) had started to sink down overall and was actually touching the floor in the front area of the couch. We called Becks Furniture and were informed that Guardsman (their warranty provider) now handles their warranty issues, so Becks Furniture mailed us the specific form required by Guardsman to fill out and send in. We received the form, filled it out as requested, and included a copy of our sales receipt (showing our purchase of the warranty), and mailed it in. Within 2 weeks we received a letter from Guardsman denying our entire claim stating the damages we reported are not covered due to the following reasons:

Your Protection Plan does not cover the type of stain/damage reported.

The stain or damage reported to Guardsman exceeded the required 5 business day reporting timeframe.

This is unbelievable. It is obviously a form letter and is very vague about the reasons for the denial. When we initially discussed the warranty with Jacqueline Jones on October 4, 2003, she did not tell us about a 5 business day reporting requirement, led us to believe that this warranty covered tears, and did not provide a written copy of the warranty.

Subsequent phone calls to Becks Furniture and Guardsman have been futile. Becks Furnitures position is that this is not their issue, there is nothing they can do, we are subject to Guardsmans policies and this is not their responsibility. Guardsman states that per their policies, we are not covered by the warranty.

There is nothing on Guardsmans form that states anything about a 5 business day reporting requirement. The only thing remotely close to this states to return the completed form within 10 days,? but is not specific as to when to count the 10 days from date of damage; or from date of notification; or from date of receipt of their form, etc. In fact their 5 business day reporting timeframe? as stated in their denial letter is very much open to interpretation as well.

We, the paying customers, were not informed by Becks Furniture when they turned over their warranty issues to Guardsman, much less of any changes to our warranty coverage. Apparently, Becks Furniture is done with us (their paying customer). Becks Furniture has made it clear to us that they have no intention of servicing us, and state that it is out of their hands to do anything; i.e. in the words of their representative, it is not our responsibility.? As you can see by how this has evolved, we have been placed into quite a frustrating situation. We truly believe Becks Furniture does not wish to provide customer service to retain existing customers, and believe that we have been victims of dishonesty on the part of Becks Furniture and/or Guardsman.

I bought a couch and matching loveseat approximately 6 years ago, what I thought was good quality turned out not so. I had someone from Beck's come out and look at the couch a couple of years ago and he said the springs were fine. The springs are not fine and havne't been for years and they are now much worse, although I have a life time replacement of springs and seams, I was told by customer service that I would have to pay for the labor. The cushion are also poor quality and being a single income household I am very dissatisfied. I probably will never purchase a couch and loveseat from Beck's again.

The top (wood) of the end table we just bought(3 months) bubbled. Customer Service says it's our fault. Water damage. OK, lets just say a few drops fell.(Condensation at best) Either they should have warned me that I was buying a non-usable table, or replace the bad one I just bought.

We can get it replaced, because we bought a replacement thing from them. But it's threw another company. Weeks to get it replaced. My suggestion....................COSTCO. COSTCO. COSTCO. Stuff is no good, They replace it.

We had arranged for a delivery of a china hutch and buffet for july 2nd with the saleman Billy on june 27th, 2005. We had recieved no phone call confirming out delivery and time for july 2,2005. We called and spoke to Luke assistant sales manager and he said he will see what he can do as we weren't on the schedule for a delivery. He called back the next day and told us that they would be able to delivery it to us on sunday july 3,2005 between the hours of 8:30a and 11:30pm. We waited and no delivery.

We called again and spoke to the warehouse manager and she said we had okayed it for a delivery before 5pm, which I informed her we didn't and Luke had told us he spoke to the warehouse and it would be deliveried by 11:30a this morning. I have never had such worse customer service from a furniture store and what a lack of communication. When we recieved our reciept from the purchase it states on there delivery on july 2,2005 and were are suppost to recieve a refund of the delivery charge. I will never recommend to anyone to shop there and I will never shop there again.

I received a bill for 448.43 for a balance due for an account I have previously paid off in its entirety (as well as all the other submittals). When attempting to contact you concerning the resolution of this issue I was directed to write a letter. Here it is:

Why are you trying to extract an added measure of money from an account that was paid off well over two months ago? Out of the blue I just received a bill for two months interest and a late fee. These charges are ridiculous and without foundation. The account was paid in full. I also noticed you conveniently posted the payment as being paid on the 13 th, and as I see it, expressly to extract more funds from the consumer. Im sure this is a standard methodology you utilize to steal more profits from your customers.

All efforts to contact you are only allowed in writing giving more substance to my charge. If this is what you folks consider customer service then I certainly will not ever do business with a company that uses your service again and when the subject arises I will tell them specifically the same. You will not get my business because the financing (or zero interest) company you use is exceedingly dishonest and you loose as the result.

I am submitting a check to you for the amount listed, $48.43, since you are holding my credit rating for ransom and upon receival, please close my account immediately! So I get at least something for my money I feel I am allowed to tell you, Your business ethics and acumen really suck! Thank you.

Submitted with the utmost loathing for dishonest business practices,

I bought several pieces of furniture. All had a warranty on them. THe recliner/rocker broke. We notified Beck's in August 2004, and an independent repair person showed up in September to evaluate the damage. He stated he would need to order parts, and that he could not fix one part damaged. We were notified the parts came in by Beck's and would have to come in and pick them up.

I called the warranty company and they said they have an agreement with Beck's for them to deliver the parts. Beck's stated to me that the warranty company does not always pay them for delivery but they would deliver them. This was in December 04. Beck's then called and stated they lost the parts. I have not had any calls since then.

All I want is my chair fixed or Beck's to relace it. It has been 6 months and this is unaceptable.

We purchased an Ashley sofa sectional about three years ago from Beck's Furniture in Rancho Cordova CA. After the sectional was delivered, we noticed that one of the cushions started to split apart at the seam. We had purchased an extended warranty from Guardsmen Insurance so we acted immediately and called Beck's Furniture to file a claim.

A few weeks went by and a repair technician showed up at our door to repair the defective cushion. The technician replace only the cushion fabric and left the rest of the sofa at our home. Within a month the same cushion started to rip apart at the seam. We called again and had a repair technician replace the cushion cover. The sofa cushion was not replaced, only the fabric cover. After several months went by, the sofa cushion started to rip again.

We called Beck's Furniture again to complain about the poor workmanship of the sofa cushion. Beck's Furniture said that because the repairs have been beyond the store's repair timeline limit that we had to call our extended warranty company, Guardsmen Insurance, to handle any further repair requests. The Guardmen Insurance representative said that they would send a contracted furniture repair technician to sew the ripped seam. Again, a technician came to our home to try to repair the seam. After sewing the ripped seam, the technician said that there was nothing else he could do to ensure us that the sewn seam would hold up. After several months the rapaired cushion seam started to rip again. This time we called Guardsmen Insurance and filed a "lemon law" claim. Guardsmen Insurance made arrangements to give us an even exhange credit at Beck's furniture and told us to pick out a new sectional.

We went to Beck's showroom and followed their policy and found out that the sofa sectional was a discontinued item and no longer in stock. We were told that we had to pick out furniture equal to the amount of the store credit. The new furniture was delivered on December 26 2003. Upon delivery of the new furniture, we noticed that the rocker recliner did not recline. We also noticed a tear in the arm rest of the sofa that was delivered. Again, we called Beck's Furniture and complained about the defective rocker recliner and the ripped arm rest on the sofa. They set up a repair claim and said a technician would come out to fix the rocker recliner and evaluated the tear in the arm rest of the sofa. The repair technician showed up on the day scheduled and said that he had to order a bolt for the defective rocker recliner and the sofa had to be re-ordered because it was unrepairable. Due to Beck's policy and since this sofa was made of fabric, it had to be immediately returned to the warehouse and they picked up the sofa on 1/9/04.

On the day of the second attempt to fix the rocker, we received a call from Beck's stating that the furniture manufacturer had sent the wrong part. No repair date was set up and the sofa recliner that was supposed to be exchanged was not in stock and we have to wait until the end of the month to receive a new sofa. After three weeks of waiting for the sofa, I had to call and find out why nothing was set up for delivery. I was told that there would be a further delay and we should be hearing from Beck's on or about February 15th. We have been sitting on the floor for nearly a month with no sofa and a defective rocker that will not recline. This situation is very discerning to us. We are not at all satisfied with Beck's Furniture quality of service or the workmanship od Ashely products.

Oh boy! I don't know what to tell any more! We live in Redding. We went to the store around mid May' 2003, and bought bed room set, dining set, coffee table, sorner table, and a sofa table. Note that, they don't delivery to Redding. We were told to get the delivery by the 15th of June. Anyway we got a call from the store saying that the items are ready to get picked up.

Accordingly, we rented a truck (planned to get a trailer with that to get all items at once) and went to the store (190 miles from my home). Guess what, reaching there we came to know that the coffee table was available. So, I could not finish my pick up as it was incomplete. I went back to Redding with my bedroom set, the dining table (not the chairs), and the corner table. I could not bring the chairs because I did not get the trailer that time thinking that I had to come back again with another truck. So, no need to spend the money on the trailer. Anyway, I was told to contact the store in a week time. The most strangest thing is -NO APOLOGY! NO SYMPATHY!

Again three weeks back I got a letter in the mail saying that rest of the items are in store. But this time I called them to make sure they are telling the truth!

Surprisingly, I was told this time that my coffee table is in but the sofa table is gone! Somebody took it, I mean it was given to somebody! What a service!!!! Anyway, I haven't heard anything back from them yet (today is July 9th). I guess I need to wait for a year to get my stuffs. I really hope there is some organisation that I can turn into for help. Please help me! Help help help.

I bought a Dining Table,8 chairs and a China Hutch on 8/25/02. I was told that it needed to be special ordered and it would take 4-6 weeks. I paid cash via ATM/VISA. At 6 weeks I called and was told the table and 6 chairs were in but the hutch and extra chairs had not come in yet. At 8 weeks I was told the Table was not in but the chairs were. on 10/28 (9 weeks) My husband called and was told everything had been shipped to the Port of Stockton (1 hour away) and would be delivered to the store by 11/2/02. I called last night (11/6/02) and was told only 2 chairs were in. I asked for the Manager and was told there were no Managers on site. I asked for the Manager to call me and stated I wanted my money back. Today I noticed on the sales bill that there are no cancellations or refunds on special orders.

On June 6, 2002 my wife and I purchase a sofa table and box spring from Becks furniture. After taking the furniture home and upon close inspection, we found damages to various locations on the table, which included a chipped end, missing deco, and bent legs. The next day, I took the table back to Beck to make an exchanged and was told that the table is a non-refundable item. I was shocked to say the least.

When we purchase the table, there were no signs posted anywhere that the item was a non-refundable item, the sales person never told us nor did the people doing the paperwork. After waiting for almost 30 minutes for the transactions, we were told to sign here and initial here with no explanation of any type. If we had known that the item we were about to purchase were damaged non-refundable items, we would have made a much closer inspection of it before purchasing such an item. If we were willing to buy a damage items knowing that it was damaged we would never have brought it back. Make sense to any normal human being except for Becks management.

When I spoke to the store manager on 6/6/2002, I tried my best to work with the store by asking for an exchanged and was denied, I asked for a store credit and was denied, I ask to exchange for another non refundable item and was denied. Thank you for your help.

I purchased a couch from the company in September, 1989. I noticed that the couch was defective immediately and notified the company within three days. I asked that I be able to return the couch (per their return policy) and be credited toward the purchase of a different one.

The couch has many things wrong with it, including sharp u shaped pins that fall out of the seams. This poses a particularly dangerous problem because I have small children in my house. The company sent a technician out to evaluate the couch. The technician agreed that the couch needed fixing.

I said I did not want the same couch because the pins are dangerous. I wanted the company to honor the return policy, not the warranty policy. I have spoken to the sales manager, Robert Meyers, a number of times over the last seven months. His decision was to have the couch fixed. The company is clearly not honoring their return policy despite the fact that I followed their guidelines.

I am very low income and have no couch to use now. I can't let my children sit or play on this couch because of the sharp pins that hold the seams together. I don't have the money to buy another couch. I am very frustrated at the poor outcome of my complaint with the company.

Beck's Furniture Company Profile