2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.16/5

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Badcock Home Furniture and More Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badcock Home Furniture and More?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badcock Home Furniture and More?

Original review: May 23, 2020

Badcock did the delivery on time, were very courteous and set up our furniture with a smile. I would definitely buy from them again. We haven't had one problem at all. Thank you Badcock. All smiles =)

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

At Badcock furniture store we saw our 8 piece sectional immediately and we felt it was the one we had to have. We found another sectional at a different store that was the same as at Badcock, but Badcock was half the price of the other store. So we went with Badcock. The service was great, very concerned with our opinion on how we wanted our furniture to look and be set up. With delivery they asked before even unloading how we want it to be set up.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Robert assisted me at the St. Andrews Road location. He was very professional, courteous and checked on me several times as I looked around. I returned the following week to make my purchase; however, Robert was off so I returned the following day just so he could finalize the deal. In addition, Michael assisted with my purchase which added to a very pleasant experience. I appreciated doing business with them.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

PRO: A few years ago we purchased the Kennedy sectional. This is by far the best, most comfortable sectional I've ever had. It has maintained its shape, keeps lumbar support and looks like new years later. We had an issue with one of the recliners and even though it took forever for them to finally repair it, they opted to give us a brand new side to the sectional. CON: If you don't stay on top of them with repeated phone calls they may never take care of you. If you have a problem, don't despair, keep calling the store and if your issue isn't resolved, call the corporate office. It lit a fire under their **.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Customer service was good, but sales staff member was more interested in their phone than their customer service overall decent experience. Hopefully this is addressed and fixed as this is a wonderful place to shop.

Original review: June 30, 2020

We purchased the Coventry sectional at Badcock recently. We immediately noticed staples all over the floor and the back of the couch separating. We soon began to notice the entire bottom fabric hanging off the couch as well. The store was more than happy to exchange the sectional for another of the same. The second sectional arrived with the back unattached, stains on the side, a large hole ripped in the fabric on the bottom of the couch and staples falling out of the packaging. The delivery team informed is that this particular sofa is returned all the time for the same issues.

The store suggested we choose something else. We chose two of the Quinn sofas (as there was nothing else in the store that was our style). We were told there would be a $321 credit applied to our financing. That was not applied. I called the store and was informed by the manager that their “policy states that the item can only be exchanged for an item of equal value and you just lost your $321”. This item was returned due to it falling apart, not because we didn’t like it. This is a very poor policy and we will not be returning to the store for future purchases.

Original review: June 3, 2020

Ordered a Samsung 55" Curved TV. Was delivered in the box. Box was undamaged upon arrival however the TV inside is destroyed. I would not do business with them or check everything. Don't put up with this stuff. Money is hard to come by these days and this is basically theft. I intend to cancel my entire order over 2700$ worth. Bye bye garbage.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I purchased a table and four chairs from Badcock. One of my kitchen chairs started peeling and I was still under my 3 year warranty that the saleswoman told me to purchase in case my fake leather chairs starts peeling or get puncture by kids. I am very upset to say they declined my warranty telling me warranty only covers breaking of the wood. And Corporate told me the peeling of my chair was not a manufacturer defect, so there is nothing that can be done.

My mom purchased and gave me her stove in which she purchased a year ago from badcock with a one year warranty. Evidently it got too hot because my husband burned up a pot. Now the stove has cancer knots or swelling all over the top and the eye buckets are burned. Now they crack and break. Her warranty went bad a few months ago. How in the world you make a stove that will not stand too much heat and sell it for $600 and some after warranty and it get so hot when I have oven on the top and outside of stove will literally scare you to death of the heat it puts off. Badcock are buying cheap products and selling the products too high!!!! The warranty is just Trash. They are just making extra money off of warranty also to only refuse you to fix it. I will be going far beyond this post to let everyone know about how bad their customer service is.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I went to Badcock to look at furniture. At the time, they ran my credit and told me I was eligible for a $5,00 credit line. This is because I have pretty good credit. I bought the furniture and then about 3 weeks later (1 week before the due date) they tell me the first payment is due. I made the payment and at the same time requested to change my payment due dates to the middle of the month (15th) so my payments would not be late and I can keep my credit in tact. I was told that is not an option because each store has their own due date and the stores are not required to tell the customers. Customer should be given All of this information prior to purchase and not after the furniture is delivered.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I bought a black leather electric double recliner back in 2018, August. They made me pay for insurance. The one side recliner fell apart, the cushions on the footrest and the seat is loose, we use this for watching tv and for this too fall apart in less than a year or so is so wrong. They offered me 30% within 3 days to use it or lose it. But I will never buy anything from them again. Now come to find out that this is not corporate stores, rather it's badcocksfl.com. So this company is ruining their rep by not standing by the furniture they sell. I already reported them to Florida consumer bureau, but they did nothing. Now I'm looking for help with my situation. I have a piece of furniture paid for it monthly for it and never was late and sitting here falling apart. Do you think that's fair? I will continue to report to every agency possible including fed government. Thank you so much.

Badcock Home Furniture and More Company Information