2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

2.1/5 (444 ratings)

About Badcock Home Furniture and More

Badcock Home Furniture and More Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badcock Home Furniture and More?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badcock Home Furniture and More?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

We moved to a new town and needed new furniture. The dining table finish was coming off. Instead of replacing the dining table they wanted to take it someplace else to refinish. I wanted to know how long it would take couldn't give a definite answer. There were other problems would not correct.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Badcock Home Furnishings sells moderately priced furniture and major appliances. They tend to be in areas where there is a high minority low -med income population because they prey on people with high interest rates that last longer than the furniture with low down payments. Major appliances have a significant markup compared to stores like Home Depot and Lowes. Badcock makes most of their money from financing. They advertise financing as a come on that no one is ever approved for and then shift buyers to predatory rates when finalizing the sale. I have a credit score of 830 and was denied the advertised interest rate of 12 month financing/no interest and then offered a high rate.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

My experience with Badcock dates back to 1973, when our family moved to the Tampa Bay area; we needed some new furniture for our new home, and a relative suggested Badcock; we tried Badcock - and the sales staff were responsive to our needs, the delivery personnel were very good to us in regard to setting up the new furniture, and we felt right at home; I would certainly recommend Badcock to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I love this store and all the employees, I was visiting my daughter in NC and called to ask about a TV stand and they went above and beyond to help, even staying after closing time to help load it, so I would absolutely recommend this furniture Store.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I purchased furniture with extended warranty and when submitting a claim it was denied. Please don’t purchase furniture or any warranties from them. I was told I would get a call back from the Avon park store about 2 weeks ago. After they look into it, no one has called me back. I spoke with a lady over the phone about the callback and she took my number 3 days ago and I still haven’t gotten a call. I will never shop here again.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

We bought a couch, love seat, coffee table, and bar stools from our local Badcock. Our coffee table arrived damaged and was replaced. Within a few months our bar stools broke and the zipper on one of the couch cushions popped open. The second coffee table broke just weeks after the new one arrived. We went back and forth with the warranty department for months and got absolutely nowhere. They don't stand behind their product at all. We spent thousands of dollars on new furniture and there is now something wrong with ALL OF IT. Their products, customer service and "warranty" are a joke.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

Badcock is the worst furniture. I was sitting at my kitchen table and it just collapsed. It took two months of calling the warranty company to get someone to come out. They said the table collapsed because there were some screws missing that never came with the table. After waiting another month, I find out my claim is denied because it doesn't cover hardware malfunctions. I told them hardware was never provided which was their fault. They said they had no way of knowing if I just lost it. Other issues... Chairs middle support beam just fell off 3 of the chairs. The couch started ripping after less than a year. Headboard on the twin beds are flimsy. Their products are cheap and their warranty sucks.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

They are the worst and would never buy or recommend to anyone. I bought a sectional and paid 1 year store warranty and extended 2 year if anything happens. My couch armrest and the loveseat broke. I have called corporate and every department possible and they denied my claim and said it was over used!! I never knew you can only use your couch a certain amount of days per week.. Now I’m stuck with broken couches that I’m still paying for because I had financed them and still paying for something that’s going to garbage. They had me back and forth with several departments so I held my payment to see if they would come repair it but the store sent me to collections instead..

I hate them so much and would never buy again from them.. They are a joke and very unprofessional.. Everyone in that store in Cape Coral Florida on Hancock parkway.. I rather spend more in a different store with reliable people.. The manager even told me that the sales guy that sold me fake promises was fired. Where is her ethic.. ?? And when I explained to someone else after speaking to 10 different people another agent at corporate office said why didn’t I read the fine print... I’m so angry.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Overall appearance is good, but substandard materials are use making this furniture no better than pick up sticks! Do not purchase furniture insurance because it makes no difference. They do Not stand behind their product. Only trying to make sales!!! Encountered five RUDE employees. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, POOR QUALITY, POOR FOLLOW UP. CORPORATE OFFICE ALSO TERRIBLE! LESS THAN 1 RATING!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

My wife and I bought a refrigerator, to start with they lied to us about the credit account, told us it was interest free for 12 months and it's charging us 35.64 of interest then they added a 10,000.00 life insurance policy on it without us knowing it. When it was delivered they damaged both doors of the fridge badly, along with the door frame of my house. We have been trying to get doors reordered for the past 2 months. When I call the store the store manager tells me he has not got a response from the order. Every time I turn around something is a lie. I will never purchase anything else through this place.

Badcock Home Furniture and More Company Information