2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

2.1/5 (442 ratings)

About Badcock Home Furniture and More

Badcock Home Furniture and More Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badcock Home Furniture and More?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badcock Home Furniture and More?

Original review: March 28, 2021

I purchased washer/dryer and refrigerator from Badcock on February 24, 2021 they delivered it on February 27th, 2021 and damaged my kitchen and laundry floors. I went through hell trying to get their insurance to pay to replace my brand new floors since my house was just built on February 10, 2021. Fast forward March 28, 2021, I notice the washer doesn’t wash well and it doesn’t remove stains and leave clothes looking dingy even white cloths with bleach doesn’t wash well.

I went to the store and spoke to Shelly, she said she will exchange it but only if I have someone to pick it up because she will not send her delivery guys back out to my house due to what previously happened, in essence Badcock is punishing me because their delivery employees were not responsible. DO NOT shop at the Albemarle NC location. I will file a complaint with the BBB, and Whirlpool along with letting my Facebook and Instagram followers know about Badcock bad service. Almost $800.00 washer doesn’t perform and it’s Whirlpool. This madness must end.

Original review: March 25, 2021

Waiting since December 2020 for a $1500 mattress I paid for in December. It is April 25, 2021, I am still waiting. The first bedroom set delivery was the WRONG BED. They ordered a new one and delivered it but I have been stood up at least 7 times for the mattress delivery with no shows and had 3 damaged/torn mattresses brought for delivery and one damaged box spring. I was told numerous times my newest mattress was torn and another had to be ordered then week after week stood up and told the same thing again.

Today they call and ask if I (45yr old woman) can help unload off a tall truck with no lift gate and bring in the KING pillow top mattress if their ONE delivery person brings it. This is an absolute joke and their corporate is no help. I have called corporate 3 times and emailed them twice. They did nothing to help. I just paid a fortune for a bedroom set at the same time then I paid a $75 delivery fee for this, do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else.

Original review: March 24, 2021

Most of the staff are not wearing any mask. Customers are coming in the store thinking there are going to be safe and you're not. The younger staff seem to be arrogant to play games with Covid-19. For the staff to place my life in danger I am not happy at all. When you have the staff with the masks down talking and laughing and you don't know if one has Covid-19. There are placing people life in danger. One of the staff was coughing. I did not feel safe at all. I was scared to death. I lost my best friend to Covid. And the staff just played games about the masks. They have signs on the door saying masks required. But that don't apply to some of the staff. Just place a sign on the door that staff don't wear masks and I would have not came in. But don't place my life in danger.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I bought a bed 4 months ago that has broken twice.. They won't replace it and it's the worst decision that I ever made.. Their furniture is crappy and I wouldn't recommend anyone to shop there. My bed is sitting on bricks.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

They failed to honor the warranty they sold me. Sold me Dining room and living room and coffee table same day on the same ticket and only put insurance on small chair, But got glass table with no insurance. Went into office and let them know that one of my chair leg need fixing. They reply to me they going put a ticket in for someone to come out. It never happen. Around time this Covid 19 came out no one can come out to your home, I accept that. Ask them will it be a problem later on down line for it to get fixes if I finishing paying my bills off. No problem. They will still fixes it.

After I pay off call and went into office and see if they can still finish it. They said yes putting a ticket in never happening no call. Went back to office talk with Ms. **. She gone take care it. Been a year no problem. Give me 3 day will give you call back. Never did return call. So call office again on Friday. She on phone with another customer. Left my name and number. No call back, call back again. She on lunch break. So decide it better for me to call corporate see can I get help. They giving me the run around.

Corporate reach out to the store. They said they never got a call on this ticket about the furniture. I been with them over 7 years. Good customer pay everything off got from them. How can you do your good customer like this. Their managers no good.. I Went out of my way several times to the store to get the issue resolved. They also lied to corporate that she was not at work today and corporate call back she was at work. If you lied to corporate you will lied to your customer that bad business. Never buy anything from Badcock on Mobile Hwy Pensacola Florida.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

They failed to honor the warranty they sold me. They had 8-hour windows where I took off from work and never showed up. They had 6 managers in 1 year. I called store, corporate office, stayed on the phone for hours. Went out of my way several times to the store to get the issue resolved. The week my warranty was up they agreed to come get the furniture and take it off my account. They charged me with late fees and the warranty they never honored. It took me a year to get them to acknowledge my complaint. Then charged me like it was my fault. I tried to make things right. They even admitted they dropped the ball several times.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

We moved to a new town and needed new furniture. The dining table finish was coming off. Instead of replacing the dining table they wanted to take it someplace else to refinish. I wanted to know how long it would take couldn't give a definite answer. There were other problems would not correct.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Badcock Home Furnishings sells moderately priced furniture and major appliances. They tend to be in areas where there is a high minority low -med income population because they prey on people with high interest rates that last longer than the furniture with low down payments. Major appliances have a significant markup compared to stores like Home Depot and Lowes. Badcock makes most of their money from financing. They advertise financing as a come on that no one is ever approved for and then shift buyers to predatory rates when finalizing the sale. I have a credit score of 830 and was denied the advertised interest rate of 12 month financing/no interest and then offered a high rate.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I purchased furniture with extended warranty and when submitting a claim it was denied. Please don’t purchase furniture or any warranties from them. I was told I would get a call back from the Avon park store about 2 weeks ago. After they look into it, no one has called me back. I spoke with a lady over the phone about the callback and she took my number 3 days ago and I still haven’t gotten a call. I will never shop here again.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

We bought a couch, love seat, coffee table, and bar stools from our local Badcock. Our coffee table arrived damaged and was replaced. Within a few months our bar stools broke and the zipper on one of the couch cushions popped open. The second coffee table broke just weeks after the new one arrived. We went back and forth with the warranty department for months and got absolutely nowhere. They don't stand behind their product at all. We spent thousands of dollars on new furniture and there is now something wrong with ALL OF IT. Their products, customer service and "warranty" are a joke.

Badcock Home Furniture and More Company Information