1.15/5
Are you this business? Claim your page

Looking for a good furniture store?

236 Badcock Home Furniture and More Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 21, 2019

Absolute horrible customer service experience from over the phone service team. Completely dissatisfied, will not recommend. There have been three attempts to get my product delivered. First attempt delivery team forgot hardware for dresser. I politely asked that they come again another day to finish completing the delivery and installation. I had a 4-day window of availability to be at the home for the installation and they were unable to accommodate me to fix the initial mistake.

I have had to wait approximately two weeks from the day of the initial delivery and again I tried to schedule a delivery for another Tuesday which is my only day off from the job that allows me to pay for this furniture, and the service I received was rude and unprofessional. Finally I have asked for them to just drop the hardware off in front of the front door, and I guess after spending $5,500 with the company, I'll have to install it myself. Extremely disappointed with the lack of attention to customer satisfaction.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Inferior finish on bedroom furniture I purchased. The layer of paint is so thin that I wiped a small spill with soft cloth and the paint came off. The spill was not from chemicals but normal everyday skin care products that people normally have on their dressers. The worst part is Badcock does not think that they are responsible for the repairs.

Get expert buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2019

We brought a platform bed and a week later we got bed bugs. We never had them until then. We call several times and they won’t do nothing for us. But they still want us to pay for it. You know what you can do is to shove it. I’m not paying for something you brought into our home. And they keep calling us for payment after we told them no way.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Have dealt with repeated issues on our sectional since 3 weeks after we bought it 14 months ago. It has been swapped out and the same problems keep reoccurring because it is junk! You would get better quality at Goodwill! Save your money! Tried dealing with the local store with no results so we took it to corporate and still no results. They refuse to fix it, return it or replace it! Now we are stuck paying top dollar for garbage!!! See attached email we sent to Badcock Corporate! I have 38 photos of a sectional that has had multiple repairs to it and been swapped out once already for poor quality! Corporate called today to say that someone has laid on the back of the couch and caused it to be this way! Really???

"To whom it may concern, Please see attached photos of MANY different views, angles and issues with this set. There are multiple issues with this set and they are the same issues we had with last set before it was replaced. I am sorry but for your rude, disrespectful, unprofessional corporate gentleman, Andy to state that all of my complaints are due to "misuse of dogs"! Really?!? That is totally ridiculous and absurd! There is no way that's even possible!!!

There are several things wrong with this set that cannot even be as a result of dogs or not! He obviously is just upset because I called him out on his rudeness and unprofessionalism while in my home, stated it on the paperwork he had me sign AND he huffed and puffed about my prior call to corporate office! The man arrived to my home, not even saying hello, good morning or anything! I greeted him and had to ask him if he was the man from corporate!!! He never explained what he was doing, never apologized or anything! Just huffed and puffed the entire time he was here, in the home.

And to top it off, he didn't even reattach the end sectional back to the piece he repaired!!! When I asked him about restuffing the arms or what we were going to do about the rest of the issues we had? He simply told me "that's not my problem, I suggest you call corporate! I've stuffed them once and I'm not stuffing them again! I came to make a repair, I made it and that's all I'm doing!". When I told him "I've already spoken to corporate office with a lady named Maureen." He rolled his eyes, huffed and said "yeah I know, I had to deal with them this morning" and he handed me the paper to sign! So yeah in a sense, he was right to say "that's all I'm doing" because he is NEVER allowed in our home again! I will not tolerate being treated that way or spoken to that way!!!

Seriously?!?! Is this how Badcock trains their employees to speak to customers? And on a corporate level??? There is no reason that not one but two sets of the same furniture display the same problems all within 14 months except one reason, poor quality!! After our 2nd set was delivered, we were calling in within 3 weeks with the same exact complaints we had with the first set. It is not our fault that your Florence location is just now getting around to handling those complaints nearly a year later! It is completely unprofessional to make a paying customer wait months on end for calls to be returned, service/repair to show up and our issues to be addressed! It is unprofessional and poor customer service to take 4-6 months to finally be able to speak to someone about calling multiple times! Does Badcock think that if you don't return calls that the issues will just go away or the customer will get tired of calling and just forget it?

When we returned the first set we were told at that time if the same problems arose with the 2nd set, they would gladly give us a refund or allow us to swap out for a different set and apologized for the issues we had, explaining that this sectional was in fact your "top of the line." I am sorry but with the same repeated issues to occur within a few weeks, I cannot say I agree with this being Badcocks "top of the line." If it is, I would hate to see your bottom line sets.

We have several pieces of furniture from Badcocks and are very pleased with the quality of the wood on our entertainment center, end tables and bedroom outfit. However, I am not able to say anything positive in regards to this living room outfit unfortunately. For the money we paid for this, it should be way better quality than it is. For the quality to be so poor, we could have saved us a ton of money and headache to just have purchased a used set from Goodwill or a yard sale or even purchased one from Rent a Center. I would love to have been able to send a video rather than photos because honestly, they do not show the degree of poor quality that a video would show. Hopefully you will be able to see in all of the photos I am attaching all of the issues in which I am discussing here and have discussed with your Florence store as well as Maureen.

Does Badcock truly believe in selling good quality merchandise and customer satisfaction or just making sales? At this point, unfortunately, I am truly questioning it. We own our own business and I'm sorry but if I displayed this type of business ethics, I wouldn't be able to stay open as I wouldn't have any customers! We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and our reputation truly reflects that. We would NEVER tolerate one of our employees ever speaking to a customer in the manner Andy did not would we just simply ignore issues our customers have, regardless of what they are! Quality isn't only in your products, it's in your reputation, customer service and those who represent your company as well!!! In all due respect, Badcock, at this point, is lacking in all areas!!?"

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

This is very scary reading these reviews because I am having trouble with the Badcock store in Bushnell, Fl. I purchased a red microfiber couch. They delivered it when they said they would. I didn't look at the couch real good when they delivered the couch because I was cooking. So a few hours later I looked at the couch and I noticed that it had a scratch on one of the cushions about 2" long. The store was closed so I called the next day and spoke with Melissa. Melissa said that she would let John know and see what to do because she didn't know if they would just replace the cushion or the whole couch. She said she would find out from John and have John call me.

About 2 weeks later John never called. I called back and spoke with Betty. Betty said that when John got through with his customer he would call me back. That was about a week ago. From reading these reviews it looks like this is a normal pattern for the Badcock stores. I'm praying that it won't be. We will see. I hate to think that I have pay for a damaged couch that was their fault for scratching it. I did also pay for the 3 year protection plan.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Badcock Home Furniture and More?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

In late 2013 I bought what I thought was high-end leather furniture. I’m retired and thought it would last for the rest of my life. In a little over a year, the incredibly THIN leather started to peel. I couldn’t believe how thin it was. I called Badcock and they said, “Oops! It’s over a year since you bought it. We can do nothing.” I tried to go higher up, but to no avail. Now I am faced with having to buy new furniture in only 5 years after having spent 1000s and 1000s. Don’t make the mistake of buying from Badcock.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I go into Badcock in Brooksville, Fl to purchase a king sized bedroom set. Since I like to purchase things using money since I specifically asked about interest rates etc. Nice gentleman explains I did not qualify for 24 months no interest, but did qualify for 18 months no interest. Well today I visited a different store to make a payment and asked representative if I had to pay a day or so after the due date would it void out my 18 month no interest plan. Representative looks up account and says due to my interest bearing account it wouldn't. Well I questioned what interest and was told to contact the Badcock where I made purchase.

I immediately called and was treated like a 3rd class uneducated citizen. Representative placed me on hold without warning and left me there. I hung up and called corporate just to be told I didn't qualify for non-interest bearing account. Okay, this would been easily accepted pre-purchase. I should've known something wasn't quite right because he only gave me a copy of sale order, but no actual contract. I've been dealing with Badcock for over 20+years. This shady sale ends this relationship. Unhappy Customer.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I purchased a leather recliner sectional several years ago for over $2500. The sectional only lasted for 2 years before it started to peel from moisture and sweat. The Badcock salesperson and the recliner label stated that it was leather but it was pleather. I am very dissatisfied with the quality of Badcock's furniture. I have always been a valuable customer but I will not purchase another item. I called Badcock to complain about the issue and received poor customer service with no alternative to correct the defect. I have purchased many items from Badcock but not anymore. High prices and poor quality furniture.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I purchased a couch and recliner from the Easley, SC store on Black Friday 2018. The furniture was delivered a few days later. When the delivery men unpacked everything, they realized that the couch had 2 right sides. There were no more in stock, so they had to order a new one so they could steal the left side. Two weeks later, Badcock called and said that I could come pick it up. Keep in mind that we paid $99 for delivery. They also refused to refund any part of the delivery fee even though my husband had to return the incorrect part, pick up the right part, and put it together. They said that it wasn't their fault that the couch was shipped incorrectly. Terrible customer service.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We purchased a leather (imitation) recliner sectional couch and the extended service plan for roughly $2,000.00. Within two years the cord for one recliner broke, activated the service plan, the part had to be ordered and my husband had to go pick it up...bad plan. It was repaired, in doing so, the recliner was tipped over and we discovered the underside of the footrest of the recliner was falling apart, had come apart at the seams and stuffing was falling out...activated the service plan. Not covered.

Badcock contacted us after several social media posts about the situation, and said they would take care of it. Sent a repairman out to fix it, all he did was take a photo, which we already supplied to them, and left. Phoned my husband to say they would not fix it, then sent me an email coupon for $50.00 off of $1,000.00. Also, they remove any negative posts from their social media. Please, Please, Please, do not buy their garbage, it's not worth it at all. Research this company and reviews on a source that is not associated with Badcock as they delete all negatives.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

We purchased a recliner loveseat from Badcock and it hasn't even been a year since we purchased it and the recliner loveseat no longer reclines. We paid almost $200 more for the warranty but they will NOT honor it. We have been calling for months just to be told that they aren't going to be able to fix it and they refused to give us our warranty coverage money back. So they are in violation of their contract and I'm going to get a lawyer involved shortly if our couch does not get fixed. Crappy service.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I purchased a "leather" sectional sofa about two years ago. Everything was great up until the "leather" started peeling off and now my couch looks like **. I find red "leather" pieces literally everywhere around my house. I'm probably going to end up throwing out this expensive as hell couch because it's a piece of crap. Thanks for selling me such great quality furniture. Never going back.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I purchased a leather Sofa and chair, and a loveseat about two and a half years ago. The leather has cracked and peeled from the seat back of the loveseat leaving white, colorless areas on the dark brown leather. I would not have believed new furniture would have such a short life.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

We bought a $1700 sectional in November 2017. In July 2018 one of the recliners pull cords broke. We thought "No Problem", it's under warranty plus we paid extra for the protection plan. NOT!!! What a damn joke!!! They sent someone out 4 weeks after we called and the guy looked at it and said it would have to be fixed. Well no ** Sherlock...what was your first damn clue?! Then had us sign a paper and said someone else would contact us. We have called multiple times only to be told by the Badcock store in Salisbury, NC, that the part is on order. Mind you...it's only a plastic pull handle. They MUST be under a huge demand these days. So here we are in November 2018 and our sectional still isnt fixed nor was a replacement offered. Do yourselves a favor and NEVER buy a single product from this ** show of a company. BBB here we come!!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Bedroom furniture got delivered, handles were left turned inward so unable to use, had to come back, once installed & drawers were open, you could see daylight on every drawer where they connected. Bed had nicks & was nicked. Pieces were suppose to be replaced, found another issue w/ the bed & decided at that point not to purchase, mattress made you feel like you were going to roll off. Return Policy states you are REQUIRED to keep for 30 days & have up to 60 to return, well NO you do not, you have to REPLACE even though you're not buying the bed. They are trying to force you to buy the mattress. Okay, so what do I do w/ a mattress & no bed? I told them to take it back so they come & get the mattress & bed.

I review the return paperwork & see they are charging me way more than I agreed to on the re-stock fee on a mattress that I am not happy with. Now they have charged my account $993.63 for a $318.86 recliner. So to our misleading liars at Badcock Home Nightmares & More, do you & I'm going to do me. You don't want to come pick up the chair because it was bought in August, it was your butts who have been playing this game or you would have had all of this back much sooner. Now that you have dealt me this hand of cards. I am now officially letting you know that because you "Don't" return phone calls, I'm DONE w/ my phone calls to you all of which are to no avail anyway.

You are not interested in customer service, it's about how you can rip off your customers by hiding behind the phone with all of what you "Don't" do & charging fees that are outrageous, so my friends, take your fees, if you don't want to come get the recliner that is fine because this ** IS NOT PAYING FOR IT!!! I want NOTHING to do w/ Badcock EVER. Get this, the mattress was still wrapped & sealed in its plastic so no one would EVER know it was a returned item!!! This place is a bad, bad joke & I will never associate myself with this type of business EVER again!!! This is in association with the Palmetto, Florida store location & all their idiots except one, which is a fella named Willie because no one else there could handle me because once you start messing with my money be ready to throw down because I work too hard to give my money to the likes of this business!!!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

We purchased the grey sectional leather sofa it came defected. Was never offered a replacement instead they sent a tech to do a horrible job, the sofa is peeling and cracking. We have to throw it out. Corporate doesn't care. Michael ** is a joke but I suggest anyone with a problem call him ** . Maybe if enough people call they will bring in honorable products!!! Next step BBB.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I bought a living room set for 2600.00 dollars. The quality is cheap. The one chair squeaks when pulled back as it's rocking and leans to one side. Disgusting. The chair is already wrinkle and have not had it for a year yet. The customer service at the store was terrible. I had to ask for someone else to help me. Customers should be treated right and receive satisfaction when purchasing, some people just do not care. It is just sad. Dissatisfied Customer.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I called to Badcock on Monday October the 15th about some brackets to stand up my mirror on a Bedroom set that I had just purchased. Was told prior that they had to order brackets that would take 6 to 8 weeks to get. Decided to call and ask why and manager said they may be under the dresser. My question is why didn't I receive a call about this matter instead of me having to call back to find out. I looked under dresser and brackets were there. I called on Monday thinking they could send someone right out to put mirror up and ask questions and the employee thought he hung up the phone and didn't and he called me a **. I will never ever deal with or walk into a Badcock store ever again. When I called Corporate office they wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor and talked over me so I couldn't even say what I needed to say. What kind of company is this. I wish I'd known and I would have never given them my business.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

You go online to check what you owe, and you think you have it paid down, then in several days you go back on there, the price has jack up $40.00 to $60.00. I owe a little $485.00, when I went on there a couple of days back and it was only $438.00. Once this is paid off, there will not be any more buying anything else. It is outrageous what they charge on some of their furniture. Some of their furniture is great.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I bought a brand new mattress set from Badcock & More on 2/22/2018. The mattress came with a ten year warranty. Well on 9/13/2018 I went to the Badcock store in Hartwell, Ga., where it was purchased and told them that the mattress was beginning to dip out on both sides and offered no support. They (Badcock) told me to go home and take pictures of the mattress to show the issues. I went home and took the pictures and emailed them to the store. I went in the following day to see if the pictures were received. I was told those pictures were not any good. I would have to take pictures of a straight edge laying across the mattress and a tape measure showing the distance between the bottom edge and the surface of the mattress. My measurements average about an inch. I sent the pictures in.

I received an email on 9/20/2018 stating that a team from the store would be out to verify the measurements and check the mattress for stains. They came out on 9/24/2018. When the two saw the mattress and how it was cupped and dipping the reaction was WOW. They took their measurements then inspected the mattress and then left. I received a call the next day stating they only averaged .5". There is nothing they can do. I asked them how a new mattress sags and dips after just 6 months. This mattress has no support and is actually causing me and my wife to have back issues. We are now sleeping on the sofa, because it's more comfortable.

I contacted the mattress company and they told me to go through Badcock. WHAT A SCAM! The mattress is six months old! I have spent a lot of money at Badcock over the years, but I will never spend another dime at Badcock. You would think that they would do what they can to help a customer, new or old. One of the most noncaring customer services I have experienced.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Last week I went to Badcock out of curiosity. Upon arriving, I walked all around the store until I found a bedroom set that totally caught my eye. My sales assoc. came over and made me feel right at home. She is quite an asset to Badcock & very knowledgeable of their products. She explained everything that I needed, and today, I have that beautiful bedroom set in my home. Thank you Ms. Jackie for being a blessing to me. I look forward to doing more business with you & bringing my friends to see you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

On 07/10/18 I purchased a glider console love seat with furniture protection. Cable came off to recline, called then went by, "We will fix it." Month went by fixed it myself... Oh by the way you do not get back in one day. This is the second time writing this... for a thousand dollars I expect better... and no way you have 4.9. I gave you a 1 on everything.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I have purchased my Mom’s couch and recliner there with no problems with the products. So decided to purchase Poche lamps, so far so good. So, since all items were good decided to purchase HASTINGS 3 PC DINING ROOM. It was delivered scratched. It has two big four inch or longer scratches both sides on top of table. My mom told the delivery guy and he told her it’s the new designs. I called Badcock and they said we can’t do anything to call Customer Service. I said, "Is it the same people who delivered?" And he said yes. This is ridiculous and unprofessional. That’s the last time I do business with them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Three different nightstands. One busted returned. Second one not put together right. Third try brought it home and had to glue it. Previously bought a bed. It was refused to assemble even though I knew it would fit.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

The Badcock in New Bern NC gave us a 4000$ credit limit with no interest for 24 months. When our bill arrived we were charged interest. We called to question this and we were told "our salesman was new and didn't understand. He explained we did qualify for the 4000 loan but not for the 24 months interest free". This is a total scam. I know my family and friends will now stay clear from this store.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Two positions beds, the delivery dispose few parts without tell me, only have one technician to check all the complaints. Be prepared to wait for a least one month. A hole in one mattress two months old. Waiting for new one month and half. Give you the date of delivery and never show in 3 ocasión. And now the company decide to raise the interest in your contract and if you don’t liked... they treat you with don’t let you buy on credit in the store again.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I purchased a bedroom set in June 2018. It’s now August 2018. I still haven’t received a non-damaged or malfunctioning set. They’ve came to bring me a new set 5 different times. The first visit they brought my set and all of it was damaged or had some kind of defect. They came back to replace my nightstand which showed up having missing pieces. Second time they had to replace my dresser which originally showed up with a dent, chips, scratches and a strange problem with the drawer knobs being uneven going in a diagonal way with one knob on top the other below it.

They came back a third time with a new dresser that was spray painted and had globs of paint everywhere. So they came back with another dresser but that was damaged with dents. I finally got my dresser on the fourth visit. But they still have yet to resolve my bed issue. The footboard sticks out like a soar thumb 4.5 inches away from the mattress. The mattress is too short and doesn’t measure out to be what the tag says it is. So they came back AGAIN to replace the mattress which ended up being the same size so now I’m stuck with a strange looking bed that corporate still refuses to fix.

Also, before I even signed a “contract” (which I never was handed a contract or even got to read it) I asked about their APR rates. I was told 0% interest for my first year which later I found that wasn’t the case and that I was being charged at a 23.9% rate which they claim they can’t fix since I sign a contract (which I never did nor was I aware that’s what my signature was for). Still haven’t gotten it resolved. Have now reached the corporate supervisor's boss. Waiting to hear back... Ugh I've got a headache... Probably going to consult a lawyer.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

This company does not honor their word. They make up rules/policies as they go. Our issue with Badcock started in May of 2018 when we filed a Warranty Claim on our sofa and love seat. The seams of the seats on 4 sections were opening up and springs are popping out. After someone came out and assessed our furniture, we were told parts would be mailed to us in 2-3 weeks and to call 4warranty to set up a time to come back out and fix it. We waited 6 weeks and I called 4warranty who told me they were waiting on Fast Furniture repair to turn in the order. I was told to call them. I called them and was told, they turned it in and I need to call 4warranty back and tell them to find it. I called 4warranty back and spoke with another lady. She said they couldn't find it and I needed to call 1800Badcock.

So I called them, was told they would check it out. A few days later I was contacted by 4warranty to inform me that my love seat is not covered. I told them it was and it had been included this entire time. So i called 1800badcock back and was informed that it is indeed covered. I was told to call 4warranty back and tell them it was covered. After i made it clear that it was pointless for me to call them and tell them, the gentleman got permission from a supervisor to call them and inform them. I was then told they are still trying to find the lost work order form. So i waited another week after being told i would be contacted in 24 hours. I then called 1800badcock and asked for an update and was told that the claim was just approved the day before and to contact the store to set up delivery. I called store and was told they havent received the claim yet.

Steve informed me, he would call when he got it. He called me on 2 days later to let me know he got the claims but that we needed to come in for him to process it. We get there and he had left early as usual (as we were told by the employees). They could only find one claim and they had no idea why we were needed in store for the exchange order. We were also informed at this time that they no longer make the exact sofa and love seat that we have. We were told that they discontinued the one we had because of issues with it and they came out with a better quality one that was exact same everything except middle console on the sofa. Told them that was fine, no big deal. So we left and was told he would call us the next day about the missing claim. He calls the next day and tells me he found it and to come back in.

I go back to the store and he said he has it and it will be there Monday. We view the different one and just as we were told, it is the exact same set except it is made by a different company. Same color, Same features (minus the sofa console), same material. I call on Tuesday to see if our set arrived as I didn't hear anything the day before. Shannon answers and informs me that it is showing that Steve never ordered it. She tells me she is placing the order then. She calls me back 4 mins later and lets me know it will be there the following Monday. Monday, I call and a lady says it isn't there and she would have Steve call me back. Steve calls back and tells me the sofa is there but he has no idea why the loveseat is not there. Said he would check into it & call me back. He calls back and says he will get it ordered and he inst sure whats up with it but it will be there Thurs.

He calls 10 mins later to tell me that they are both there and I could come pick them up and pay the $204. I asked what for and he stated it was the difference in prices in the two sets. I contacted 1800 customer service and more asking why I am paying the difference for same item when my info on my warranty and on their website states like kind item. "On approved claims the plan includes: free parts & labor from date of delivery, in-home nationwide service, no deductible, and replacement of like kind product when affected item can't be repaired." I was informed today that $120 is the new warranty was on there but the rest is the difference I must pay to pick it up.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Never Again. I had my reservations with Badcock from the horror stories that I have heard, but I opened an account with them in June of 2018. When I opened an account, I had the full amount for the couch and the Table that my fiancée and I purchased with an APR% account and $150/mon payments. In July, we decided that we would pay $1,000 (a thousand) for the first payment, because we could afford it at the time. We received a statement for August stating that we now owed $150 for August and that we would be late after August 5. Our car caught on fire July 22, and we had to buy a new one on July 24, then put in the shop Aug 6, and just pulled it out – it set us back overall, about $10,000 and some change.

I called Badcock to explain everything (Kaitlyn of Altantic Blvd store in Jakcsonville, Fl), and they explained that there was nothing that they could really do. They explained they don’t accept prepayments so everything went to the principal. I explained that although I understand that – many people try to pay off early, so that they don’t have to pay as long or as much – that we had an emergency come up and wanted to know why I would still be charged a late fee when I clearly had the money to pay 5 times the amount in one statement before? Not only did she say they couldn’t do anything about the due date, she implied that it was our fault for paying extra because we “should have” asked when we came into the store to pay. (Although she explained how we HAD to have come in and paid the statements that reflected on her end, we paid online. I do everything online. And she had to correct herself after I pointed that out.)

I ended up having to call corporate, where a very nice lady was able to push the date back to the next month, but still insisted that was how the company did business. I’ve been with several companies, and I’ve had companies apply back the principal APR% I wouldn’t needed to pay (after paying off more than the monthly balance, but having an emergency come up) WITHOUT damaging my credit OR risking a late fee. After I pay off this balance, I’m never doing business with this company again. Besides the lady in corporate, they ONLY care about your payment – not if you’ve paid extra, if you need a little help after you’ve paid 5 times the amount, and even if you understand that some of the original principal/APR% would be applied back to have it pushed back – like other companies that I have worked with.

Please, please, please, shop around! We spent 4 hours visiting different furniture stores and found a couch and table we really liked at Badcock, which is why we went with them in the first place. We even mentioned to the lady when we set up our account that we could pay the full amount (we were only going to get the couch, and I paid full cash $10,000 on my car, which is what drained me this month). I feel like another company would have appreciated my business more in the respect that they would have worked with me more upon explaining my situation. However, I am thankful for the ONE receptionist we called from “corporate” (online phone number, so probably one of their inbound sales agent).

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Brought an dining room set and one of the chair seems as if it was eaten by termites. It's been over a month and they tell us that we have to wait 6 more weeks to have the item fixed. We've noticed that they have the same set in the store but would not replace the item. When speaking to customer service I felt so disrespect. I will not shop at Badcock ever again.

Badcock Home Furniture and More Company Information