4.8/5 (84 ratings)

About Trident Society

For more than four decades, Trident Society provides cremation and funeral planning services to over 100,000 families each year. Trident offers affordable afterlife care whether you are in the stages of planning or in immediate need. Trident representatives are available 24-7 for guidance, pricing and more.

Trident Society Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trident Society?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trident Society?

Original review: May 23, 2020

I was impressed with the services Trident Society offered. They made planning ahead very reassuring that all your concerns were taken care of. The rep. was patient with answering my questions and gave me a clear understanding of my concerns which put me at ease. I would recommend Trident Society to anyone interested in cremation.

Trident Society response

Susan, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society at Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Trident Society for Pre-planning Final Expenses. A knowledgeable sales associate reviewed all of my options and answered my questions. In these non-contact times, I chose to finally register online, and the process was easy, and relatively quick. The rates are reasonable, with very convenient monthly payments. Wonderful peace of mind!

Trident Society response

Linda, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society at San Diego, CA office.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Easiest purchase ever. When I called Trident and purchased my cremation package, I was greeted with professionalism and promptness. My box of memories was delivered within 5 days. I’m so happy I’ve taken this step to avoid my children having to deal with it with emotions.

Trident Society response

Tania, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society at Rancho Mirage, CA office.

Original review: April 26, 2020

It was very convenient for the Trident reps to come to our home to discuss options. They were thorough and patient. The on-line process was easy. The packages arrived with complete instructions and with items as expected. Thank you for an easy and thorough process.

Trident Society response

Stella, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Walnut Creek, CA office.

Original review: April 22, 2020

The experience dealing with the representatives of Trident was very interesting, professional yet some fun. I like the urn, memory box & candle. However, the 25 thank you cards were substandard to say the least. The paper was of poor quality, the script faded & unable to read. I would never send one to a friend or family. We are recycling them as scratch paper. I think Trident should forget the cards entirely.

Original review: April 22, 2020

The representative was prompt, had all the answers to our questions, he was very thorough and understanding to our wants and needs. We had a very pleasant experience, the time went very fast. I would highly recommend Trident to my friends and family. PS the box is beautiful.

Trident Society response

Richard, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: April 21, 2020

Renee was absolutely amazing. She made my partner and I feel so comfortable. She was very professional and personal. This whole ordeal with getting our affairs in order so our kids didn't have to, was very overwhelming. Renee made so unstressful. She was our blessing!

Trident Society response

Cheryle, we welcome you and we are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with and your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and on behalf of Renee, we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA, office.

Original review: April 19, 2020

The Trident Society provided excellent service. Their staff was very knowledgeable, and provided four packages to choose from. Their fees were reasonable, they had a nice selections of urns and lockets to hold my sisters ashes. Our family was very grateful for their services even as we were at the first stages of the COVID-19 epidemic and being quarantine.

Trident Society response

Frank, please accept our condolences on the passing of your sister. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our team and services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: April 19, 2020

Renee was friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. She returns phone calls promptly and follows through when she says she will. She also was able to keep the conversation lighthearted and inserted humor when appropriate. I would gladly refer her to anyone.

Trident Society response

Sandy, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Renee and the Sacramento team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: April 19, 2020

Seller pushed a memories kit for $1385," in addition to services. This required the future decedent to schlep around an urn, flag case, and memorial chest and fill it with life mementos until death. Not only in exceedingly poor taste, this item would be most assuredly lost or misplaced on death, especially by a purchaser without family. Contract also listed wrong VA cemetery for internment. Not good.

Trident Society response

Hello Mr. Christen, Trident Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced with your purchased pre-arrangements. It is our understanding that our Sales Manager Mike Delgadillo has been in contact with you handling your concern. Thank you very much for reach out to us and for bringing your concern up to our attention. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and for not meeting your expectations. If you have any questions, please reach out directly to us at 858-527-158 as Mike will be more than happy to assist you.

Trident Society Company Information