4.8/5 (84 ratings)

About Trident Society

For more than four decades, Trident Society provides cremation and funeral planning services to over 100,000 families each year. Trident offers affordable afterlife care whether you are in the stages of planning or in immediate need. Trident representatives are available 24-7 for guidance, pricing and more.

Trident Society Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trident Society?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trident Society?

Original review: May 23, 2020

I was impressed with the services Trident Society offered. They made planning ahead very reassuring that all your concerns were taken care of. The rep. was patient with answering my questions and gave me a clear understanding of my concerns which put me at ease. I would recommend Trident Society to anyone interested in cremation.

Trident Society response

Susan, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society at Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Trident Society for Pre-planning Final Expenses. A knowledgeable sales associate reviewed all of my options and answered my questions. In these non-contact times, I chose to finally register online, and the process was easy, and relatively quick. The rates are reasonable, with very convenient monthly payments. Wonderful peace of mind!

Trident Society response

Linda, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society at San Diego, CA office.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Easiest purchase ever. When I called Trident and purchased my cremation package, I was greeted with professionalism and promptness. My box of memories was delivered within 5 days. I’m so happy I’ve taken this step to avoid my children having to deal with it with emotions.

Trident Society response

Tania, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society at Rancho Mirage, CA office.

Original review: April 26, 2020

It was very convenient for the Trident reps to come to our home to discuss options. They were thorough and patient. The on-line process was easy. The packages arrived with complete instructions and with items as expected. Thank you for an easy and thorough process.

Trident Society response

Stella, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Walnut Creek, CA office.

Original review: April 22, 2020

The experience dealing with the representatives of Trident was very interesting, professional yet some fun. I like the urn, memory box & candle. However, the 25 thank you cards were substandard to say the least. The paper was of poor quality, the script faded & unable to read. I would never send one to a friend or family. We are recycling them as scratch paper. I think Trident should forget the cards entirely.

Original review: April 22, 2020

The representative was prompt, had all the answers to our questions, he was very thorough and understanding to our wants and needs. We had a very pleasant experience, the time went very fast. I would highly recommend Trident to my friends and family. PS the box is beautiful.

Trident Society response

Richard, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: April 21, 2020

Renee was absolutely amazing. She made my partner and I feel so comfortable. She was very professional and personal. This whole ordeal with getting our affairs in order so our kids didn't have to, was very overwhelming. Renee made so unstressful. She was our blessing!

Trident Society response

Cheryle, we welcome you and we are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with and your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and on behalf of Renee, we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA, office.

Original review: April 19, 2020

The Trident Society provided excellent service. Their staff was very knowledgeable, and provided four packages to choose from. Their fees were reasonable, they had a nice selections of urns and lockets to hold my sisters ashes. Our family was very grateful for their services even as we were at the first stages of the COVID-19 epidemic and being quarantine.

Trident Society response

Frank, please accept our condolences on the passing of your sister. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our team and services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: April 19, 2020

Renee was friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. She returns phone calls promptly and follows through when she says she will. She also was able to keep the conversation lighthearted and inserted humor when appropriate. I would gladly refer her to anyone.

Trident Society response

Sandy, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Renee and the Sacramento team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: April 19, 2020

Seller pushed a memories kit for $1385," in addition to services. This required the future decedent to schlep around an urn, flag case, and memorial chest and fill it with life mementos until death. Not only in exceedingly poor taste, this item would be most assuredly lost or misplaced on death, especially by a purchaser without family. Contract also listed wrong VA cemetery for internment. Not good.

Trident Society response

Hello Mr. Christen, Trident Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced with your purchased pre-arrangements. It is our understanding that our Sales Manager Mike Delgadillo has been in contact with you handling your concern. Thank you very much for reach out to us and for bringing your concern up to our attention. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and for not meeting your expectations. If you have any questions, please reach out directly to us at 858-527-158 as Mike will be more than happy to assist you.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Signing up for Trident was quick, easy and very relaxing. There was no drama but someone near who understood what I wanted and could not have helped more. Due to the subject, it was very pleasant and calm. I would definitely tell others about my experience.

Trident Society response

Linda, we welcome you and we are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with and your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA, office.

Original review: April 18, 2020

The sign up process was ok. I think the cost is a bit high, but my bad for not signing up sooner. I had to contact the office because of a couple of problems with the information input at sign up; i.e. email address and physical address incorrect.

Trident Society response

Robert, we welcome you as one of our customers. We are very sorry for the minor bumps that you encountered at the point of purchase. It is our honor that we were able to help correct those inquiries and with your pre-arrangements. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Walnut Creek, CA office.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Setting up my wife's and my cremation. Sales person was nice, easy to talk with and knowledgeable. While this is a depressing thought (Our demise), it's relieving to know our affairs will be taken care of.

Trident Society response

Brian, we welcome you and your wife and we are happy to have you both as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with our representative and your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of San Diego, CA office.

Original review: April 18, 2020

I met with a Trident representative who explained the program to us and gave us plenty of time for questions. I signed up and have received my box and my cards. The whole process was very easy, but then I was pretty much convinced to do it before meeting the representative due to word of mouth from others.

Trident Society response

Eva, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of San Diego, CA office.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Randy was just the man I needed at that time. He handled everything with care and efficiency. All the details were done with thought and and compassion. I am thankful everything went well. The obituary photo was excellent. The death certificate and copies are now being used by my estate attorney.

Trident Society response

Roberta, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Randy and our Rancho Mirage team of Trident Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with his caring and efficient services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Original review: April 18, 2020

It was all prompt, caring and knowledgeable taken care of, INFORMATION WAS CLEAR AND UNDERSTANDABLE, CONTRACT SUBMITTED AS PROMISED, and e-mails responded quickly. I appreciate the help. The Box came promptly by UPS, thank you. What else could one ask? It is great.

Trident Society response

John, we happy to hear that you are satisfied and honored that we were able to help you. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Rancho Mirage, CA office.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Thanks for all your help. I feel so much better that mom is protected for her next journey. Again thank you. I would recommend your business to anyone friends family the person on the street. So important to plan for the future.

Trident Society response

Tim, we welcome your mother and are happy to have her as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the purchased services and honored that we were able to help you and your mother with her pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Rancho Mirage, CA office.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Overall I was pleased with how my husband's death was handled. There was one glitch in paperwork, but one telephone call got it corrected. Signing up was a little long, as it was a hospice situation. Everyone I spoke with at Trident was kind and thoughtful. The death certificates were delivered in a timely manner. I was kept up to date on the delivery of the cremated remains. I would be happy to recommend Trident.

Trident Society response

Carol, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We are really sorry for the minor glitch that you encountered with the paperwork, but we are glad that it was handled properly. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Only experience is with the salesman and he was resourceful. The material he provided was very good and will help our children when we die. The beautiful box with information and urn is very nice. When it comes time the information will help our children.

Trident Society response

Richard, we welcome you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased service, merchandise, and our representative. It is our honor that we were able to help you with your pre-arrangements. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: March 24, 2020

We were really satisfied with the way Chuck ** explained everything to us - the order of things happening after death. We've even called at a later time and he answered more questions. He also told us to call anytime if there are more questions. He got right back to us - quickly. Our friends have this same thing and they were very satisfied too. We've told friends and family and they are thinking about this same thing. It took us some time because of the nature of this reality and I'm sure our friends are experiencing the same. Thank you for the peace of mind.

Trident Society response

Donald, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Chuck and our Sacramento team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office

Original review: March 19, 2020

I was treated very courteously when I called for the appointment - and was scheduled as requested. The representative came to our home, was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. The only thing I am disappointed in is the "jewel box." I would have much preferred a simple urn and wooden box.

Trident Society response

Sheryl we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. We apologize for not meeting your expectations with the merchandise but If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: March 18, 2020

The spokesperson my wife and I had was very helpful and knowledgeable about cremation and related information. After all was said and done, we contracted with Trident Society and left feeling relieved and confident that our wishes will be met.

Trident Society response

Jack, we welcome you and are happy to have you and your wife as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were both satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: March 18, 2020

Our experience with Trident & working with Suzi has helped us in dealing with efforts regarding my brother's loss. The discounted she gave us was not expected but was deeply appreciated & her help throughout the process & keeping us informed was also deeply appreciated. It turns out that there is no rush though because due to the Coronavirus we had to move our memorial service to late next month. Appreciated!

Trident Society response

Hi Edward, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Trident Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your brother. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that you and your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Suzi and the Walnut Creek team, we thank you for sharing your experience online. Thank you for your kind words and please take care.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I'm a consumer. I made the appt. for the next day. The gentleman was kind and knowledgeable. I like the payment plans, ability to do multiple plans how quickly received package and information. I appreciate that you come to our home and make this process easier, even in some instances when it is an immediate need. Thank you.

Trident Society response

Colleen, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Walnut Creek, CA office.

Original review: March 6, 2020

Within hours of my wife passing, Trident was able to remove her body from out home. Within the next few days they submitted the cremation request and kept me informed about the progression of the request and other legal documents. The reduced the strain on my family immensely.

Trident Society response

John, please accept our condolences on the passing of your wife. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help make this experience less stressful for you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

The Trident organization provides a great affordable alternative to the outrageous prices of traditional burial services. The representative came to my home and thoroughly explained the different options in a consultative manner. There was no high pressured sales. He was professional yet personable, putting me at ease. I received great value for my money and have the assurance that my family will not be burdened with the cost of a funeral.

Trident Society response

Stella, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Rancho Mirage, CA office.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I was impressed, with the atmosphere, friendly, and made us feel at ease. We had no problems discussing our concerns, and the whole process was simple, and easy to follow.. No pressure used, for us to make our plans. I was comfortable, in making a decision, and had my questions answered. Also appreciated, that our cultural and religious beliefs would be followed.

Trident Society response

Sulochina, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Santa Cruz, CA office.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Very friendly and explained everything well. Returned phone calls quickly. Would be available when needed. Very knowledgeable. Will make things much easier for family when needed. Received all the cremation needs very quickly. I am sure you will be available quickly when needed.

Trident Society response

Lois, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Sacramento, CA office.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

My mother pre-paid her funeral plans, and it was our intention to do the same. One company suggested it would be cheaper to let my son call when the time came. We didn't want to add to the stress our children would be dealing with then. We attended the Trident seminar, liked what we heard, asked questions and signed up. Now we know that wherever we are, the arrangements have been made. That took a lot off our shoulders, and our children are grateful.

Trident Society response

Sandra, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Trident Society of Laguna Woods, CA office.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Working with Trident was fabulous. I heard about them from a friend. I called them and Steven, the rep I worked with, was very good. I really like working with him. I live in LA and Trident was in San Diego, and we did everything over the phone and online. And so, that was easy for me. Everything was done effortlessly and it went very smoothly.

Trident Society response

Hello Barbara, we would first like to express our condolences for your loved one's passing. We are honored that you chose us to take care of these cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. On behalf of Steven and his San Diego team, we thank you for your kind words for letting us know that your service was done effortlessly and it went very smoothly. Take care.

Trident Society Company Information