National Cremation Reviews

Overall Rating
5.0 out of 5

About National Cremation

National Cremation has been offering premium cremation & burial services since 1973. Whether you are looking to plan ahead or are in need of immediate assistance, our experienced & caring professionals are ready to assist you during your time of grieving. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our cremation & burial services.

National Cremation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Cremation?

Reviewed April 11, 2020

National Cremation was recommended by a friend of my parents. The team at National Cremation was very personable and professional. I did pre-planning services for my dad and it's a really simple funeral. He has no living relatives, so there really wasn’t much to do other than just arrange the disposal of the body when that comes. I'm thankful to them for making it easy. I did it online. There's one little correction I need to make, so I'll call the rep back and we'll make that little correction. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Jeff, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our personable and professional services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed April 10, 2020

National Cremation was very responsive. They came within the hour. I couldn't ask for much better. Everything was handled very professionally.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Barbara, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 25, 2020

Burial Arrangement. Matthew ** was very professional, helpful and understanding to our religious needs. The cost was within our budget and under all other quotes we received. Thank you for your service. I would recommend you to my friends and family.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Reynold, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Matthew and the Clearwater team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our professional, helpful and understanding services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 21, 2020

Cremation services for aunt. Staff at Ruskin office, Catherine ** was patient, available, responsive to my questions and empathetic throughout the process of picking up the body and delivering cremains. We are very grateful for her efforts and professionalism.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Denise, please accept our condolences on the passing of your aunt. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Catherine and her Ruskin team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with her patient, available, responsive, and empathetic services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 21, 2020

Mr. Brendan ** was a consummate professional every step of the way when my Father-in-law passed away. He was very patient, empathetic, understanding and just plain kind as we worked through the planning. He is tremendous asset to your organization. Thank you Brendan for everything - you made taking care of Dad so much more palatable than it could've been due to your demeanor. The process was outlined very well and NCS was in touch with us every step of the way to keep us updated.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Stephen, please accept our condolences on the passing of your Father-in-law. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Brendan and the Clearwater team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with his patient, empathetic, and understanding services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 21, 2020

We would like to share our experience with National Cremation & Burial Society. We worked with Barbara ** and her staff in Sarasota Florida. Ms. ** and her staff were very professional and helpful during this hard time of losing our loved one. Their service from beginning to end was excellent. So our Family would like to thank them for their kindness and understanding of our loss.
Thanks,

The Family of Charles Eugene **

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Patricia, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Barbara and our Sarasota team for their amazing compassion, professionalism, and helpful care for the families that they take into her arms during these difficult times. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

Anne ** was wonderful! She explained everything and was very open to answering my questions. She made my decision an easy one. The paperwork was explained to me and the entire process was a pleasant one. I have already received my kit and my cards. I feel confident that pre-planning my end of life wishes, this will make it easier for my family when the time comes.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Barbara, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Anne and the Ruskin team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Ruskin, FL office.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

Cremation of my husband. My family and I were very pleased with the service that was provided. Barbara ** was very thorough, answered our questions and I feel she did her best to expedite the process. She made us feel very comfortable and followed through with everything she said she would do in a timely fashion.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Janet, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your husband. On behalf of Barbara and National Cremation & Burial Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of the cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

The sales representative was helpful, knowledgable, and pleasant. She (Anne **) gave a good presentation and provided answers to our questions. I will recommend this program to others. I feel better knowing that all necessary cremation plans are made.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

John, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Anne and the Ruskin team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Ruskin, FL office.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

After dealing with the sudden death of my father, I learned the value of pre-planning end of life to avoid having family make those decisions. NCBS staff allowed me plenty of time to decide on signing up. It’s great to know my plan is in place at today’s price. Thank you to all involved.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Joanne, we would first like to express our condolences on the passing of your father. We also want to welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Oviedo, FL office.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

I had National Cremation Society handle my affairs for my husband and they did an extremely wonderful job. I have also enrolled myself in your program so my daughters will not have to worry about the final expenses. I am extremely pleased with how you work, the expertise and caring that occurs with all of your personnel. Thank you.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Eugenie, we would first like to express our condolences. We also want to welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Hudson, FL office.

Reviewed March 4, 2020

Ryan and her team were outstanding in our time of grief. Ryan took the lead off of us so we could grieve, being from out of town and bewildered a call to Ryan and she was our angel sent from above in our time of need. The utmost respect for our loved one and for the family. We didn't worry. She was in trusted with a sadden time of our life and we could never explain how greatly we appreciated her in our time of need. So for anyone finding yourself in our place we recommend Ryan and her team. If you don't already have preparations made for your time of passing we highly recommend you prepare and a good place to start is National Cremation for such matters in your time of grief or preparations. Any state with a national cremation service is the best place for your needs and if you are in Houston Texas call Ryan and her team experienced performance and professional training and skills will help your grieving.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Evelyn, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your loved one. On behalf of Ryan and her Houston Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of their cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your loves one!

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2020

My dear friend passed and as I was her only family I went in to complete paperwork and purchase a prepaid cremation for myself as well. They kept her there for 2 weeks before cremation and then refused to give her to me for a family burial at sea. Then they refused to send her husband off for burial with her. He had been cremated there as well. She still hasn't been buried at sea and there is no excuse as the weather has been good. I cancelled my prepaid cremation yesterday as I didn't want to put my kids through what they put me through. I will look at Neptune Society or locally.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Jacque, we wish to express our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your dear friend. National Cremation & Burial Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced with any confusion with our policies in regards to our services promised and the scattering. After investigating your case, we want to clear up any confusion that due to there being no Next of Kin in the contract purchased, we have to honor the contract and follow your friend's self-authorization. Also, per our contract, we promise cremation within 15 business days and your friend was cremated in 8 calendar days. Due to honoring the contract and following your friends' self-authorization of her final wishes, we were not able to provide her cremated remains to yourself. Please keep in mind that we honor all contracts and we are obligated to follow Florida State laws and our company protocols and procedures. We are aware that this was explained to yourself throughout the service. We are very sorry for the misunderstanding as we treat every deceased loved one as if they were our own family member. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and for not meeting your expectations.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2020

Presentation and sign-up was easy. Why no online account? I had a Amex payment that was rejected by Amex and had to scramble with phone calls to get it put through again. And it would also help anyone else that I approve to view my account.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

David, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the presentation and easy sign-up. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have encountered with your payment. Please keep in mind that if you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team at 888-624-3310 or our team directly at the National Cremation Society Chicago, IL office. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2020

I cannot express enough, my feelings for "Julie **" Funeral Director. What a caring/professional she is. I was a basket case after my wife of 57 years passed away. Julie was so sensitive to my fragile emotions. She made my experience with the National Cremation Society in Ruskin, Florida very smooth. The pain I felt for the love of my life was enormous and Julie knew exactly how to handle the situation, comfort me and help me get through my ordeal. Thank You.

Frank

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Frank, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your wife. On behalf of Julie and her National Cremation & Burial Society of Ruskin team, we are honored that you chose us to take care of the cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2020

Thank you to Mathew ** and the entire staff for being so professional in handling the entire process of cremation of my husband. He was a wonderful man and I felt you treated him greatly with the respect he deserved. Susan was wonderful when helping me at the time of picking up Gaby's ashes. You have all been very empathetic and kind. Thank you again. Judy

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Judy, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your husband. On behalf of Matthew, Susan, and our Clearwater team, we are honored that you chose us to take care of his cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your husband!

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2020

It seemed like National Cremation was dedicated to the cremation process so it would be different than going to a regular funeral home. It might have been a misconception on my part but it worked out. It was fantastic dealing with them and it couldn’t have been better.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Taylor, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2020

My father passed away a couple of years ago and when my mom had gone into a hospice in June, the hospice program told me that we needed to start planning and getting things in order. And the more that we get ahead of time, the less stressful it would be at the end. I received a few mailers through Tidewell and National Cremation & Burial Society was one of them. They were the first people that we called and when we went to an information session at one of the local restaurants, they were fantastic. They put everything at ease and made it as simple as possible for us. We didn’t feel that we even had to go any further than that.

Also, their follow up has been great and they always go above and beyond. They didn’t let anything slip through the cracks. They reminded me of different things that I might wanna think about. At that time, my head was going everywhere, and they were really good about it. They said, “If you don’t know what to ask, here are some of the questions that you wanna ask.” They even said to check out their competition and the different places that we can have the cremation done. And I said that I didn't need to.

Unfortunately, the post office did not take care of the package of my parents’ urns and broke it. National Cremation has been trying to get the situation fixed, but it has been since November. The post office has been giving them the runaround. Other than that, National Cremation was great. We were very happy with them and highly recommend them. My husband and I are going to start planning our affairs for when that time comes so our kids don’t have to worry about it.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Amy, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your mother. On behalf of our Sarasota Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of her cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your mother and making your experience as simple as possible!

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2020

I’m out of state, I'm living in Texas, and my father passed away in Florida. I had no recourse other than to just rely on the internet and the reviews online. We googled National Cremation and they have very good reviews and comments. Plus, they are a national company and that gave me a little bit more secure feeling. There are cheaper companies out there, but at the end of the day, I just had confidence that they would do what they said they would do more than anything, so we went with a larger company than just one person that does this service.

When somebody passes away, one's already distraught and they made it very easy. They handled everything professionally and quickly. They did everything they promised they would do. What stood out to me was they were willing to take calls after hours and one even on the weekend. I called them at 8 o’clock at night and I got a call back. They weren’t like, “Oh, we open at 8:00 and 5:00.” They were very flexible in dealing with us and helped us quite a bit. My dad was at a hospice and they stepped in and said, “We’ll take care of this.” And that felt good. They also found somebody for me and I have that person. She made herself available to me very much so. For these reasons, I would definitely use them again when I come in a situation and if they have a location where I need it.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Lisa, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you from a long-distance during this difficult time.

Reviewed Dec. 24, 2019

The staff at the NCS were wonderful to deal with. Elizabeth ** was especially knowledgeable and helpful in the process of carrying out my mother's wishes for her cremation. I would recommend their services to everyone.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Robert, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Elizabeth and her Oviedo team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with her knowledgeable and helpful services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed Dec. 24, 2019

My mother died unexpectedly on Thanksgiving, National Cremation Society came out in an hour, they were very professional and empathetic. Maryann handled all of the arrangements, she was so kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!!

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Shannon, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Maryann and her Detroit team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our professional, knowledgeable, and empathetic services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Dec. 23, 2019

We signed up with National Cremation because we liked they are financially sound, we liked the payment plan and just felt what they presented to us really fits our needs. Their presentation was great and answered all questions. Signing up was easy and we feel they will take care of what they promised to do.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Cheryl, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Oviedo, FL office.

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2019

My experience with Jeffery ** was great in the beginning and followed up, and would respond, I was told I would have my death certificates the Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving, when they didn’t show up by Wednesday I emailed him 3 times no answer. Friday after Thanksgiving I called at 9:30 am lyn picked up the phone, told her the story and said someone would get back to me, they didn’t called back at 2:30 and she finally put Mr. ** in the phone and told me the USPS lost my death certificates or they fell behind in the mailroom or they got chewed up, you know that was not true.

Asked for the tracking number because I paid $35 extra to mail overnight, did not give it to me so he was lying, instead of being upfront, I told him I was going away that weekend and he knew about that from day one when my dad died November 9th. No problem. They will be there before that, I have the email to prove it, by the time I got them it was a month...

He knew we were coming to pick up my dad's ashes 11th or 12 of December, we flew in went right to the place, we are out in a room a lady comes in and explained everything and would be back shortly, it took a while because she said Mr. ** had to do the papers, that’s why it took so long, could not even come in and say anything. I really didn’t need this at a time when we were trying to mourn our dad and he gave me such aggravation and upset me the way it was being handle at the end. I gave him such nice reviews that I will be going on the websites and updating what happened. I will not recommend your company to anyone.

Then sends me a sympathy card, that meant nothing, if there is anything I can do. You don’t need a Jekyll and Hyde working for you when people are trying to mourn there love ones.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Judy, we wish to express our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your loved one. National Cremation & Burial Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced with the delay of the death certificate. After investigating your case and file, we want to sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Please understand that the delay to your death certificate was out of our hands as we do have records that it was mailed out to you to receive before Thanksgiving as we provided our notice. It is our understanding that Jeffery did apologize and reissued another copy of the Death Certificate and took full blame for the inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and for your wrong impression of our service.

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2019

Everyone I came in contact with, was courteous and professional. Rey, was very helpful the whole way through he process. It was also helpful to have someone to help get started during the middle of the night. Thank you, Larry.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Larry, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Rey and his Dallas team of Neptune Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our courteous and professional services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Dec. 13, 2019

Mary died in San Francisco. We had the travel protection plan. Except for calling the 855-4MY-Wish number and reaching a very confused person answering that number before she finally put me in touch with Sun City Center, all proceeded smoothly. He got the ball rolling, I was contacted by the transport to get my sister to a Neptune facility. I worked with them very well. My only loss of a star was the person answering the initial call.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Victoria, firstly please accept our condolences on the passing of your sister, Mary. Second, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered with our confused staff member that answered your initial call. We are very sorry that this happened. We really appreciate your feedback and please understand that we listen to all criticism and take steps to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services at our Belmont Sister location and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2019

Regarding the keepsake box: After opening and examining the contents, I found it cheaply made and overpriced. Please consider allowing the customer to choose to decline it and have it's cost discounted off the purchase price.

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2019

My Husband died on 8/20/2019. He was picked up & I stated he wanted National Cremation Society to handle his Cremation. While I honored his last request I am saddened by the expense of these services. In my package they gave me I later noticed a charge for "24 hour Compassion Hotline" - I did not need this as I had this with Hospice. They charged me $150.00 Outrageous expense for one who already has this service. I feel as though I was taken advantage of by this additional charge. I questioned them but they did not refund me. The rest of the Cremation services were handled with care But to slide in an unwarranted charge is wrong. For that I am giving them 3 stars.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

National Cremation & Burial Society has reached out to Mrs. Nancy Shack by phone to apologize for the inconvenience and frustrations that she encountered and provided clarification on the confusion with this charge. We were able to explain that compassion helpline is part of a package that included discounts, so she didn’t pay any additional for that service. She stated that she now remembers someone telling her that and that she was pleased with our services, would recommend us again. We understand and respect that there are ups and downs during grieving, but we reminded her that we are always here to help. Mrs. Nancy Shack understood and accepted our apology. It was a very satisfactory call and the concern was taken care of. National Cremation & Burial Society always strives to provide the utmost in service and customer satisfaction to every family that we serve and take into our care.

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2019

Elizabeth made me feel that she could actually feel what you feel and even spent extra time so that we could make the right decision regarding ALL the things that matter. Elizabeth also told me about a marble container along with all the things that you don't think about i.e. Holy Cards, was he/she in the service well everything possible and really necessary. I would say I was very pleased and she was always available to answer any and all questions while waiting to receive the remains. From my heart, you will be glad you used her services. The ** Family

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Dolores, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Elizabeth and her Oviedo team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with her services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2019

Ami ** was a joy to work with and you'd be well served to have more employees like her on your staff. She looked through the previous documents that I had and actually called those companies and determined what I had previous been purchased. She then took me through your product and was very low pressured in her sales pitch. She didn't try to sell me anything that I different. I really like the fact that I get two cards, one for me and one for the person that will take care of needs local.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Sandra, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Ami and the Portland team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Portland, OR office.

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2019

I made preplanning services for myself with National Cremation and my experience with them has been really good, so far. Their rep explained everything pretty well and knowing that I have those services in place is a good feeling. That way, I don’t have to burden other family members.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Dennis, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Phoenix, AZ office.

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2019

We had learned about National Cremation Society, originally, when we had gotten something in the mail and then they had a little luncheon. So, we got ourselves taken care of. We did National Cremation for ourselves, and ours are prepaid. And then when my sister-in-law died, we went with them as well. Their team seemed really nice.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Kathleen, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Oviedo, FL office.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2019

In 2000, my mother purchased the cremation for her and her husband. She was under hospice care and the hospice asked us, and I told them that she had already contacted National Cremation. Brandon was very polite, proper and quite knowledgeable. It took a big burden off of us to not have to deal with that as well and just sat with her. We held a little ceremony, and I spent three days making pictures for everybody. It would’ve been really cool to be able to display like a slideshow on a 4K TV that was available to anybody. That way, a family member who wants to display some family photographs could do it on the television, and everybody in the room could see it.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Steve, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Brandon and our Clearwater team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with his polite and knowledgable services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2019

Guy was very professional yet very caring and compassionate after my husband passed away. He took time to answer any questions I had. Though some of my questions were probably redundant to him he remained very understanding and patient. Guy explained things in a way I could understand. I highly recommend National Cremation Service.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Bethany, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Guy and this Houston team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with his professional, compassionate, and caring services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2019

Purchase of cremation plan for myself and my husband. This was a great experience. I had many questions which were all answered very patiently. Everything we wanted was addressed. The cards and box were all received when promised. We hope not to need them for some time but it is comforting to know this matter is complete.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Linda, we welcome you and are happy to have you and your husband as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you both were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of our Villages team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Society Society of Villages, FL office.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

Very professional and friendly. Every question was answered fully and Davis was very knowledgeable. He made time for us after the presentation on our schedule and was very helpful in getting things wrapped up for us.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Gina, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Davis and the Villages team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Society Society of Villages, FL office.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

I was not ask if I wanted to purchase the NCS Memento Package. I would have been satisfied to have been offered just the Temporary Urn of Plastic. This would have been the same as my wife's Cremation, Contract # **.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

I rate Dave ** very highly. He was patient and explained things thoroughly without being pushy, etc. I am happy at this point. I do not understand, however, why I received a letter in the mail as though I was just thinking about the process, etc.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Janet, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Dave and the Minneapolis team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Minneapolis, MN office.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

Considering losing our son after 16 days of life, couldn't have asked for a better more consoling experience. From start to finish everything was so easy and made the process less stressful. Thank you to all that played a part.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Jonathan, please accept our condolences on the passing of your son. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our consoling services and that we were able to help make this process less stressful for you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

When it looked like hurricane Humberto was going to strike the Florida area with Jacksonville right in line with it, the local Crematorium worked throughout the night to reunite everyone with their loved ones ahead of the threat. Very respectfully treated by each and every one of them. Thank you.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Teresa, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

This was my family's 4th occasion to use NCS #2881 in Clearwater, FL. Matthew ** was empathetic, concerned and yet professional. We appreciated his guidance maneuvering through this difficult time with the loss of my husband.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Laurie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Matthew and his Clearwater team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with Empathetic, concerned, and professional services and that we were able to help guide you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2019

Julie ** at the Ruskin Florida location was so wonderful to work with at such a difficult time. Both my parents passed within weeks and we had services in one state and then burial services in another. Julie went out of her way to coordinate and contact everyone involved and found additional help where needed. She is wonderful!!

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

John, please accept our condolences on the passing of your parents. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Julie and her Ruskin team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2019

I can not begin to thank William (Randy) ** and his team in what was a sudden and tragic loss. For the first call I knew my loved one would be taken care of from picking up his body at the morgue, keeping me informed each step of the way and handling our loss with the utmost dignity and compassion. Randy was amazing and went out of his way to personally hand deliver our loved ones' ashes to me. I can say this.., they have provided a service that exceeded my expectation. So thank you!

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Tim, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Randy and his amazing compassion, and kind care for the families that he takes into his care during these difficult times.

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2019

I cancelled. Called 7211914 3 times and they did not find my order. I call the fl # and I mailed my concern and no responce. Now I get this e-mail. Please call me today. Monday I will file a complaint to Better Business.

Phyllis **

Sun City, AZ

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2019

The National Cremation Society was so helpful to our family at the most difficult time a family can deal with. We dealt with Marilyn who worked with us in Charlevoix and I give her and the Society the highest review.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Audrey, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with Marilyn and her services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Aug. 31, 2019

My in-laws arranged for their funeral arrangements with National Cremation eight or nine years ago. We didn't want to talk about it when they were telling us about it, but when the time came to actually use it, it was a wonderful thing. Other than watching my father-in-law being carried out in a body bag because he died at home, the whole experience was absolutely wonderful. They took care of everything. They were there within an hour and a half to pick him up. He was 94 and my mother-in-law is 84. She’s very protective of him, and they had asked us to step out of the room so they would do whatever they were gonna do. Of course she refused, and they were very empathetic and let her stay in there, and didn't cause any more stress for her than was necessary.

I had called National Cremation ahead of time when my father-in-law went into hospice care. The rep answered my questions and told me what we would need to do when he passed away, and it went exactly how she told me it would go. They told us everything, all the options, that we wanted to upgrade the urn, we needed prayer cards, we needed different things, and they walked us through the whole process.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Terri, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father-in-law. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that your family was satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2019

The National Cremation team that helped me get everything set up was great. They were very sensitive, and they made every effort to get the ball rolling to execute my whole plan. First it was my brother and I really appreciated it. Then when my mother passed away, we already knew and went directly to them, and they were very helpful.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Maria, please accept our condolences on the passing of your both your brother and mother. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during these difficult times.

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2019

Montecito Mortuary referred me to National Cremation, and the rep Randy was great. He made the experience go very smoothly. Everything was taken care of, paperwork-wise.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Stephanie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2019

In 2009 my wife and I had some friends who signed up for National Cremation and about the same time, my wife Annette said, "Why don't we take care of our final arrangements so our kids won't have to do it when the time comes." We called and a representative came to the house and talked to us, and signed us up. As my wife got sicker, I began to look through our stuff to find our ID cards. I contacted National Cremation and said, "Hey, can you send us some more ID cards." They did and I scotch-taped them on our kitchen cabinet. And so, the morning that my wife passed away, the telephone numbers were right there. I called 911 and they had a paramedic to confirm the fact that she had passed away, and told whoever was on the phone from National Cremation that was the case.

National Cremation then sent a funeral home from Winter Haven called Ott-Laughlin. However, my wife's body was taken from Ott-Laughlin to Orlando, where we picked up the cremains. We're in Lakeland. At the time, my stepdaughter and I drove, we got the cremains and came back. We went through $16 worth of toll. But the fact that we had the plan, I could see what was gonna come and I got the telephone number out handy.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Allan, please accept our condolences on the passing of your wife. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2019

I was bringing in my mother’s remains because she set up something with National Cremation. And because it was such a smooth process, my husband and I decided to do it the next week. We scheduled to where when we picked the death certificate up, we planned ours right then, too. We had so much going on and not having relatives have to deal with that, just being able to come and sign the papers like we did, we just want it to be that easy for our children. And we don’t want funerals or services. That’s just not what we were into. And my mother did this with what little bit of money she had years ago, and we liked the fact that the price was locked in. We liked the fact that our children wouldn’t have any responsibilities.

We’ve planned regular funerals for other relatives and when we saw the difference, the preplanned was better. You’re able to mourn better, to get out of your shock better, because you’re not doing this big production and it was healthier. It felt healthier to me like the emotions were better. We could rest, we weren’t exhausted, and it just gave us more time for the emotional things and less time for the show, and the hassles. So, it fits our family.

Even the goodbye was better because it was drawn out so long with the others and you had to just wait for each person. This was different. It was fast, and it made us remember the time with them instead of the loss as much. It was less trauma because it wasn’t like we were in denial. We’ve been through the other ones. It’s just we focused on the good things. The very last memories were better. My husband and I were probably not behaving very well because we were kind of irreverent anyway, and we felt really bad for the people that helped us. But they were so good and they tolerated it. Everybody handles it differently. But we were kind of cracking jokes, but we had expected this death for a long time. She had all summers for many years. And so, it was a little bit less traumatic and more of a blessing.

The people from National Cremation were really good and we were not easy to deal with even for salesmen because we like act up. We thought everything was a fun place just for us and we were careful that we weren’t saying it in front of the other customers, but we said things that probably other people wouldn’t say and they were so polite and endured us. The girl that did ours was like her first time she had done that, and she did really well, and it was nice.

We’ve already recommended National Cremation over and over and we said, “Hey, save yourself. Save it.” And also, I had a special situation where I had to ship my mom’s remains far away. She wanted to have her remains where she was born. And so, we had to ship them to a different relative, and they handled it. They told me when the day they sent it even though it was sent to someone else and it was in her hands by then. They still were kind enough to call me and tell me, “It’s there, we’ve shown it’s been received. You don’t have to worry.” So, I didn’t have to bother them because they were in the middle of things. And so, it was nice all the way around.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Heidi, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time. We also would like to welcome you and your husband and we are happy to have you as one of our customers. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed Aug. 4, 2019

Lori ** provided everything we could’ve hoped for with Dad’s cremation. We felt consoled, comfortable and confident in each step. I cannot thank her enough for the most positive experience of that week.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

S. Musial, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Lori and the Villages team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed July 19, 2019

My mother-in-law had pre-arranged her cremation with National Cremation. I liked that it was paid for upfront and that they were very accommodating because we weren’t in-state. They’re in Florida while we’re in Pennsylvania but I was able to arrange everything over the phone. Jeffrey, the rep who assisted us, was wonderful in helping us through the process because there was a lot of paperwork that had to be signed, faxed, and scanned.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Cathy, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother-in-law. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Jeffrey and the North Fort Myers team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time from a long distance.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

I went to a lunch seminar where I learned about National Cremation. They were also well-known and national. Plus, I knew someone else who had contracted their services. So, my husband and I decided to go ahead with it. Their reps were great and very professional. We paid for everything ahead and planned everything. Then, after my Bob died, their consideration for my feelings and their empathy were very nice. It was an emotionally woeful day but I didn't have to think about a lot of details. It made it so much easier that Bob and I both decided ahead of time when we were both healthy that this was how it would go.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Bea, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your husband. On behalf of the Sarasota Team, we are honored that you and your husband chose us to take care of his cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your husband!

Reviewed July 11, 2019

The professionalism and quality of service of National Cremation were great. I was also impressed with their transparency and compassion. I would recommend them.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

George, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our transparent and compassionate services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed July 4, 2019

My mother and I made plans together with National Cremation because my brother died and that was the company that they used. I also read the reviews and I really liked them. They’ve been around for such a long time, too. When I contacted them, I cannot stress how wonderful everything was. On the day I came home from the hospital, I didn’t have the number of the agent and they directed me right away to the local number. And everything was in the database as it should be.

The people in North Fort Myers were absolutely excellent and the rep, Joshua, was amazing. I thought he was gonna want me to upgrade but never once did he mention that. As a result, I saw this glass art thing that you can buy, so I bought one of those. And I didn’t feel pressured at all. He was very compassionate and he explained everything in such detail to me. Having them took a lot of relief and burden off of me and it was such an easy process to do. I wanted to spread ashes in the Gulf here in Florida and Joshua even recommended who to contact.

It was such an overwhelming and emotional time even if you’re expecting someone to pass away. But it was wonderful having Nation Cremation. They went right out and picked up the body that afternoon. They told us why we needed the death certificates and how many we'd need. They also told us what the bank would need. At the time, our heads were in a whirlwind but things were so well-organized with National Cremation. So far, I’ve recommended two people to them but it’s kinda hard to get people to think about what they need to do. But I’m working on it because I’m so thankful that my mother did that for me. It made things so much easier because then I knew what she wanted.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Sherry, please accept our condolences on the passing of your brother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Joshua and the North Fort Myers team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We also welcome you and are honored to have you as one of our customers. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of North Fort Myers, FL office.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I liked the reviews for National Cremation and their team was responsive. Overall, my experience was very good.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Pam, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you had a very good experience with our services and that we were responsive and able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed May 22, 2019

The National Cremation team was very professional, courteous and nice to work with. The interaction went very well and I liked the ease of the service. There wasn’t any complication. My father passed away down in Sarasota, Florida, and I live in Minnesota. I was down in Sarasota and the rep walked me through the process of what I needed to do and what I needed to look for since my father had prearranged it. So, it was great. The rep was very helpful.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Nancy, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. On behalf of the Sarasota team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your father chose us to help you through this difficult time. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our very professional, courteous and nice services and that we were able to make this as easiest possible for you. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

The beginning of the year in January my oldest son passed away suddenly of a heart attack at the young age of 56. We were devastated but the service and cremation were so simple to deal with. Then in April my husband was also taken with heart failure and died. Again with great efficiency and solemnity, our needs were met and I am very appreciative of your assistance in my time of need.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Isabelle, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of both of your son and husband. On behalf of our Oviedo Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of their cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of both of your son and husband!

Reviewed May 17, 2019

My experience with National Cremation was very good. They were caring and they provided a good service. The sales person that sold us the contract was down-to-earth and he was good as well. However, there were some errors. They had my husband’s first name as his middle name, and they did the same thing with my contract, so they had to undo that and correct it. But they handled it very quickly.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Dorothy, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. We do apologize for any mistakes made on our part with the contract but we are glad to hear that we resolved them quickly. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Denver, CO office.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

The service by National Cremation was timely and everything was explained to me very well. Other than the interactions of my loved one passing away, Russ, the director of the funeral home in Portland, was fantastic. He handled all the details and did a bang up job.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Joseph, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Russ and the Portland team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our timely and fantastic services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

National Cremation is local here, so we knew of it by seeing the place. The team we dealt with were very good, polite, professional, and helpful. My parents availed of the pre-planning services and with that, we really did not have to have a lot of decisions to be made. The arrangements were already in place. But we were supposed to have the ashes brought to the cemetery earlier in the week and they weren't put into the columbarium until the following week after Mother’s Day. So that was delayed and we weren’t able to see the ashes till the following week. But we were expecting them to be in for the same Mother’s Day weekend and as a result of the delay, we weren’t able to go until beyond Tuesday of the following week. They didn’t bring the ashes down but they're very close by.

They left a message saying it would be available after Tuesday, but that was on Friday and we had been down there the prior Monday where we got everything finalized. So, it took five more days for them to drive the ashes out. But when I called them, Karen, the rep I talked to, was very responsive and receptive. She apologized for that. All in all, it was just a disappointment that we had hoped that we would have the ashes by that weekend as since Monday, the arrangements had been made. Supposedly, they were gonna be brought over in a day or two, but not at the total end of the week. Other than that, National Cremation was great.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Laura, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of the Sarasota team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We apologize for any delays that you encountered and we are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our good, polite, professional, and helpful services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

My Mother had purchased a pre-paid cremation service in 2001 in Florida where she lived. I brought her up to Maine in 2011 for me to care for her. She passed on April 1st 2019. I called the service in Florida to find out what I was suppose to do. They were extremely helpful and the whole transition to cremation was very easy. From this experience, I will now do the same as she did. Having a family member die is hard enough let alone to figure out and pay for burial or cremation during a stressful time. I won't put this burden on anyone. I was very pleased with National Cremation and plan to contact them very soon.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Kendall, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that we were able to be helpful to you and your family during this difficult and stressful time.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

After the unexpected death of our daughter, Funeral Director Stephen ** guided us and assisted us with all of our needs. He coordinated with another funeral home to assist in the process due to the distance between our home and hers. He guarded and respected our privacy when we met in his office to discuss the details and make sensitive decisions. He explained every detail. We didn't have to worry about a thing as he took care of everything. He continues to be available to assist us, answer questions and provide support.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Valerie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your daughter. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with Mr. Stephen. We are pleased to hear that you and your family are satisfied with his amazing compassion, guidance, and supportive care for the families that he takes into his arms during these difficult times. Thank you for letting us know that he was able to guard and respect your privacy during sensible decisions. Please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

People have been telling me about National Cremation & Burial Society and I took advantage of their pre-planning services. Their team was wonderful. They were very informative, professional and compassionate. Working with them through the process was very simple and straightforward. I’m a guardian and I explained the situation. They laid out different options and I told them what I wanted to go with. They were perfectly fine with that and it was all about what I wanted. They didn’t try to add or push anything or make sympathetic suggestions. The family also wanted to provide their own things to put the ashes in and they were perfectly fine with that too and they didn't say that the family had to buy from them. In contrast, when my mother was buried, a rep tried to sell us something bigger and better, saying that it was our last chance to show her respect. But National Cremation never did any of that kind of stuff.

Everything was done in a transparent fashion. They kept me in the loop the whole time, so the process went really well. There were no surprises. They told me what was going to happen, what their timeline was, and what they would do. They said they would call when everything was ready and that I had up to so long to pick things up, and it wasn’t like they were gonna call me and I needed to be there in the next hour. Also, the process was done in a very timely way and the time that it took was actually a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be. I would recommend National Cremation to anyone and I've recommended them to other people.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Linda, we really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with National Cremation Society. We are pleased to hear that you and your family are satisfied with his amazing compassionate, informative, and professional care for the families that we take into our arms during these difficult moments. Thank you for your time and kind words. Please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

Years ago, somebody from National Cremation & Burial Society came to the house. I had heard about it from various people over the years. We didn't sign up at first and then decided it might not be a bad idea. I decided to also prepay for everything. Their team was fantastic, especially Jeffrey. He went over and above to handle everything. My husband's death was totally unexpected. Jeffrey helped and guided me through what I had to do. There were certain things I had to go through to check on. I wasn't quite sure how to do it but then he told me how.

We had to go to Chicago for military service. However, we had a hard time finding out when we were gonna get the ashes back. It took quite a bit longer than I thought, but we had to go ahead and plan the service with or without the ashes. It came the day before though. Jeffrey made sure of it.

When my father passed away in San Diego years ago, I went through pretty much the same thing. My idea was a cremation and I decided to prepay for it. Everything worked out so well there, which was why I talked my husband into going through. Mine is arranged the same way as my husband's and the kids how everything is set up. It makes it a lot easier on the family. I would definitely recommend National Cremation & Burial Society.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hi Cheryll, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your husband. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that you chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Jeffrey and the Phoenix team, we thank you for sharing your experience online and we are glad to hear that he was able to help and guide you through these difficult moments.

Reviewed April 22, 2019

I went to the Montecito cemetery, and their prices were a bit high. They recommended to me the National Cremation & Burial Society. The gentleman who helped us at National was so friendly that he made the experience easy. Even though it was a horrible time, when I walked in there, he greeted me at that door and he was very pleasant, and then took me and my aunt into his office. He was extremely kind, friendly and cheerful. He made small talks besides doing business, so it helped put everything at ease.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Gina, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

National Cremation was great and I had a wonderful experience with them. My mom set up cremation services from them for herself and when she passed away, I contacted National Cremation and they took it from there. I also had to pay off a contract and fill out a bunch of paperwork. The lady that I dealt with was very helpful and compassionate. She took care of having the body moved from the hospital to the funeral home and getting the cremation done. She took care of everything and all I had to do was pick up the remains at their office. I was very pleasantly surprised that what an easy the process was and it was quite a relief to have those arrangements made, so I didn’t have to guess what my mother wanted to have done. My mother signed the contract and made payments on it so there was nothing for me to try to interpret or guess.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Valerie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of the Detroit Team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our compassionate and helpful services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

I've had a great experience with National Cremation. They’re wonderful people. We learned about them 10 years ago when we had a gal at church that worked for them and we signed up. My mother did it and my wife and I did it too. It has been great working with their team. They were very helpful and they set things up. We had two dealings with them, and both times, everything has been wonderful. On average, it takes about two weeks to get the ashes back, which is fine. They people have been super and I couldn’t ask for anything better. They really helped out a lot. I’m very happy with them and I recommended them to a couple of friends.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hi Robert, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your loved ones. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of the Villages team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

I heard about National Cremation when I went on the internet and I chose them for a couple of reasons. They were located conveniently to me and they provided the service at an appropriate cost that included everything instead of having to piecemeal everything. I had an appointment with a rep who went down and I made arrangements for my relative to be cremated which took about 45 minutes. Once the procedure was done, I went down and picked up her ashes. The rep was very helpful and answered all my questions. Overall, I had a very good experience with National Cremation.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Frances, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Randy and his amazing knowledge and organization for the care he provided when taking your mother in his arms during these difficult times. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Everything was top notch at the sales presentation. I wanted to ask the salesman a question. This was about two months after we signed up no return call or email to date. I even called the billing department so I could ask them the question. All I wanted is if they sent statements on the financing they said no. They said they would send me a recent statement by email which they did within an hour. Never had a financed sale with no statement strange.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Paul, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. We apologize for that inconvenience that you encountered but if you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our National Cremation & Burial Society - Oviedo, FL office directly at 407-365-1600 and ask for Sales Manager Ronald Skitowski or contact our customer service team at 888-624-3310.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

My experience at Randy's Funeral home was really helpful experience for me. I never been in that kind of situation before so it was very hard, but you helped me face it, by explaining me the process by detail almost every little detail of the process, which was hard before and later on I did understand and now got easier. Thanks, for your time Mr Randy.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Joel, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Randy, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with Randy's guidance and supporting care and that we were able to help you understand the process during this difficult time.

Reviewed April 8, 2019

It is an honor for me to write you about my recent loss of my husband and my experience with Brendan ** of the National Cremation Society in Clearwater, FL. Mr. ** helped get me through what was a terrible time in my life. He was professional, knowledgeable and attended to every detail imaginable. He provided direction and relieved me of the anxiety that comes with arranging for a proper funeral. He is the best and I will recommend him and this facility to friends and family. Thank you Mr. ** - I deeply appreciate all you did for me - it will not be forgotten.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Alice, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with Brendan. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with his amazing guidance, knowledge, professionalism care for the families that he takes into his care during these terrible times. Thank you for letting us know that we were able to relieve much anxiety and your recommendations for our service. Please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Reviewed April 5, 2019

William ** (Randy) and his associate, Latasha, were extremely helpful during this dark time in my life. They were kind, caring, and walked me through the entire process regarding my sons remains. I cannot thank them enough for the compassion and professionalism they showed me. Thanks again, Jason.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hi Jason, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Service. We are very sorry for the loss of your son. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that you chose us to help you through these dark times. On behalf of Randy and Latash of National Cremation Service, we thank you for sharing your experience online and for your kind words. Please know that we are always here to help.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

Lori at the North Palm Beach location, were so very kind, compassionate and patient with my father, myself and my two siblings through some very difficult decisions when my mom passed in January. I would highly recommend your company and specifically this office for anyone in their time of need. Thank you again!

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Christine, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Lori and her amazing compassion, patient, and very kind care for the families that she takes into her arms during these difficult moments. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

We used National Cremation for my husband and everything was top-notch. They treated us empathetically and I felt very comfortable knowing that things were being done right. It was a wonderful experience.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Tonya, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you felt comfortable with our compassionate services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 28, 2019

My cousin is in the mortuary industry and she referred me to the gentleman from National Cremation & Burial Society. The gentleman was great. We sat down and tended to my dad's cremation. We had to plan it after my dad's passing and he has been helpful all this time.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Steven, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our representative and our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time. Thank you for sharing your experience online.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

Ron ** handled everything for my mother's cremation. He was very professional and had answers to all my questions, and knew the answers to lots of my questions that the cemetery funeral director did not know. Absolutely everything went according to schedule, even though their offices were moving during that time. Our family very much appreciates his handling of everything. Thank you, Grace

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Grace, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Ron and the Houston team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with Ron's professional services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

A friend recommended the people from National Cremation & Burial Society. The rep, Randy, was very helpful and compassionate because I live in Washington and my daughter died in California and he was able to work me through all the steps I had to go through so there was no problem. The other people there were also very protective of my daughter and my information so I appreciated that. I'm very satisfied with my experience with National Cremation & Burial Society.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Dian, please accept our condolences on the passing of your daughter. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Randy and his amazing compassion and helpful guidance for the families that he takes into his care during these difficult times.

Reviewed March 8, 2019

My father recently passed away and he and Mom both have National Cremation & Burial Society's service. My parents started with them six years ago and then they paid it off a couple of years ago. The reps, Justin and Aquila, were wonderful. National Cremation provided a great service. I'm looking into getting it myself but I have to get another job first.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Christine, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Justin and Aquila and the Seattle team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our great services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Mr. Joseph ** did a great job in caring for our daughter's cremation. He spent time with us talking about the care they gave her and that he would always be here for us if we needed anything. It was such a sad time for us (and still is) since our daughter passed away so suddenly. She was 21 but was on the level of about a 1 year old. She was very medically fragile and a total care child. We loved her more than anything in this world and we will always miss her. She has left a big empty hole in our hearts but we know we will see her again one day. We adopted her when she was about 5 months old. She was always happy and smiling and singing. Thank you for your kind services for her and us.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Judy, please accept our condolences on the passing of your daughter. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with Mr. Joseph. We are pleased to hear that you and your family are satisfied with his amazing compassion, love, communication and genuine care for the families that he takes into his arms during these difficult times. Thank you for your kind words and that you are satisfied with our service and please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Reviewed March 2, 2019

I saw an advertisement for National Cremation when I was living in Arizona and they appeared to be more national so I could go anywhere. The persons whom I dealt with over in Riverside could not have been better. They were very accommodating. When I had questions, they had answers. Even if I wasn’t sure what I needed to ask, they seemed to understand and they would have the right answer for me. People grieve in different ways and the person whom I dealt with there was sensitive with how I was reacting. He approached things to fit my approach. It was easy dealing with him because he came to my house and we got all the paperwork taken care of.

However, there should be a way that I as a pre-purchaser of the services can go in and change my address if I’ve moved so that I can figure out who’s the closest provider in case something happens. When I had to actually deal with somebody to get my domestic partner cremated, it was not that way. Their website is supposed to be national, with different locations in different cities, and they should have helped in directing me as to where the closest place would be. Still, the service was handled extremely well.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hi Larry, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation. We are very sorry for the loss of your loved one. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that we were able to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of the Riverside team, we thank you for sharing your experience online. If you have, any additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2019

My family’s whole experience with National Cremation Society was effortless. They came promptly to collect my father’s body from hospice, met with us in a timely manner, explained the process very professionally and with some humor to help us feel more comfortable, and returned my father’s remains to us in a reasonable amount of time. I would trust them with any future needs, and would recommend their services to anyone who has lost a loved one.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Rachel, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you and your family were satisfied with our effortless services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2019

Tanya was very helpful and patient during this difficult time. She took all of my special requests for my mother's cremation very seriously and never made me feel uncomfortable asking questions that may seem odd if you're unfamiliar with the process itself. I have nothing but praise for how simple and seamless that they made everything!

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Jennifer, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Tanya and the Hudson team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that Tanya was helpful and patient to you and your family during this difficult moment and that you were satisfied with our seamless services.

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2019

After my husband’s untimely passing, I received a recommendation from my accountant to try the National Cremation Society in Sarasota, FL to handle my husband’s affairs. Karen ** and the NCS team made the process straightforward and accommodated all requests and questions I had with care and compassion. Karan ** worked hard to attend to every concern and even anticipated issues I did not have in mind.

During the most trying and sad period of my life, they stepped in to make every decision easier. Karen was so knowledgeable, thoughtful and sympathetic. Matt was there to step in whenever I just needed a kind word. Their rates were established upfront and I never felt there was any petty back and forth over minor additions or changes. Losing my husband was devastating and they stood by me gently supporting me through the process and making sure I was able to honor him in a way he deserves. I would highly recommend them for cremation and memorial services because they are extremely competent, professional and caring.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Emogene, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Karen, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during these difficult moments.

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2019

Id like to give my highest praise to Sara, in the Leesburg, Florida office. She was kind, patient, and extremely sensitive to our families situation. She went beyond what was actually required to ensure that my mother's experience, during this extremely difficult time, was positive and informative. She was extremely sensitive to my mom's emotional state and made sure that she was comfortable and confident with each decision she had to make. Sara included me in the process and made numerous phone calls to me in Connecticut to make sure I was up to date with every detail regarding my father's cremation. She brought me tremendous comfort during this difficult time and I will always be grateful for her kindness.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Lori, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with Sara. We are pleased to hear that you and your family are satisfied with her amazing compassion, kindness, and her gentle care for the families that she takes into her arms during these difficult times. Thank you for letting us know that your mother had a positive and informative experience with our services and please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2019

The experience was very good. The agent was respectful and thorough in his explanation. My family has used National Cremation in the past (parents and spouse) and each experience was all I could have hoped for.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Bob, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you have been satisfied with our services from your previous experiences and that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Villages, FL office.

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2019

Excellent service, clearly knowledgeable, zero pressure. We enjoyed our experience so much that we have referred other family members. What a gift to leave to loved ones! Thanks, Fran, you’re good at what you do.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Anne, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Fran and the Port Charlotte team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Port Charlotte, FL office.

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2019

I'm a 66-year old woman that have lost dear friends and I've been there in those last few moments. I was a healthcare surrogate of my neighbor and she chose me to be with her when she passed. It was all part of her Trust. She was a single woman who had no heirs. This was the first time I've dealt with National and everything was just so different this time. The people from National Cremation were so professional. The sensitivity was like they've known me for years and it was very nice.

With National, the way they address everything, from the way they come in, they were so wonderful with the remains. I live in a condominium and the people didn't even know that she had passed. It was so private. They were so sweet and caring. When they took her remains out, it was a beautiful blue drape. The whole thing was just so much more comforting than what I had experienced in years past. I didn't want what had happened to my mom and dad, that was to be in a body bag and have their faces covered.

There was a gentleman there that evening that was in training, and I would never have known it. Even to train a new employee, I was just blown away with how matter of fact it was, how respectful they were, what they shared and their kindness. This was on the 22nd of December and it's more emotional around the holidays but they were wonderful. They called me later and followed up as well. I also got something by email that I'd responded to. There's so much customer service that's whacking in our world, and at the time when I needed people to care the most, they answered the call. I was really impressed. I dealt with Lisa and I told her when I get my tax refund back, I'm gonna go with them as well and plan on my own.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hi Marcia, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your friend. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored to hear that we addressed and performed the service in a very professional and private manner. On behalf of the Clearwater team, we thank you for sharing your experience online.

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2019

Words cannot express the gratitude and appreciation my family and I have for Catherine and the staff at National Cremation & Burial Society in Ruskin, FL!!! During our most difficult time and lost of our father, Catherine displayed compassion and guided us through the process with the utmost dedication, hard work, and support to make such a difficult and painful process easier. Catherine really listened to our wishes, helping us to have a farewell ceremony for our father with the highest standards to remember and celebrate our father's life and legacy.

Catherine and staff were there with us from the very beginning to the end and beyond, continuing to reach out to us to ensure we were doing well under the circumstances and providing us with resources to help cope with the feelings of grief and loss we experienced. We truly feel that Catherine and her staff showed a lot of sincerity and heart, and they truly care about their customers and the deceased loved ones that come into their care. From planning to preparation of the body to the funeral service to the catering/ repast event following the service, the quality of work was excellent. We will never forget Catherine and her staff. Catherine, you are one in a million; we will never forget you and what you have done for us and our dad!!! We are truly forever grateful and appreciative for Catherine and her staff! Thank you so much!

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Mary, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your father. On behalf of Catherine and her Ruskin Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of his cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We are also very pleased to hear that you and your family are satisfied with her amazing compassion, dedication, love, and sincere care for the families she takes into her arms during these difficult moments. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your father!

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2019

I am extremely satisfied and happy my husband and I chose National Cremation Society. Maryann ** was a godsend. I couldn't have gone through my husband's passing without her. She is genuine and very compassionate.

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2019

A person who came to my house convinced me that National Cremation and Burial Society would be the right company to go with for a preplanned service. A couple of weeks later, my mother passed away and they took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about all the details. The people whom I worked with were very good at what they did. They were very thoughtful and made the process so smooth and easy for me during that time.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Debra, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family by making this process smooth and easy during this difficult time.

Reviewed Feb. 11, 2019

We had two aunts who were recently cremated. They died 11 weeks apart and both of them were 91. They had a contract with National Cremation so everything was already paid for. The place is immaculate and the two people who worked with us were both excellent. When I called and asked for the office, everyone was very professional. The people that we worked with made everything easy, especially the person who organized both cases with the military. Both my aunts were military and the representative gave me all the information. I really didn't have to do anything. She documented what I needed to do and it worked out great. I was skeptical about National Cremation but after going through that with my aunts, I would definitely and will consider being cremated through them. They were wonderful and I appreciated that.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Robert, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of both of your aunts. On behalf of the Clearwater team National Cremation Society, we are honored that your aunts chose us to take care of their cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2019

We heard about National Cremation and Burial Society through a friend. We went with them and their reps were very helpful and kind. I was very happy with their service and would recommend them if anybody is considering cremation.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Barbara, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2019

My husband used National Cremation for my mother-in-law in 1988 and we also had signed up with them a couple years ago because this is the way we want it to go. I had all the papers and everything handy. All I had to do was make a phone call and make an appointment, and they took care of everything. We were not pressured in any way and we could have walked away. But we decided that’s the way we wanted to go and it was a positive experience to do it. We were treated respectfully and gently by their local staff. They’re also sending me the weekly notes, which I find very interesting. I found it easy to read and I agree with everything that they’re saying on what happens to you at the time of grieving.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Teckie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that you and your family were treated gently and with respect. We are also glad that you were able to connect with our the 12 weeks of peace program and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time. Thank you for your time and for sharing your experience online.

Reviewed Feb. 5, 2019

My mom had her funeral pre-arranged, which was really a cool idea. They had a meeting at her church about four years ago. She already had her funeral arranged at Serenity Gardens. Then when the National Cremation Society came to the church, she was interested. She signed up from there and it was really nice of my mom to do that for us, her kids and for me, as a child and the baby of four children. I'm the youngest but I'm also the executor and I helped plan her entire stuff. She didn't have a lot of money. So I've been paying out of my own wallet for all of her additional expenses. If I would have had to pay for the cremation on top of everything else, that money would have had to come from somewhere until we settled her estate. So it was wonderful that she prepared for financial reasons and the sadness of it.

It was bad enough going and spending time with Brandon at the National Cremation Society discussing this. At least I didn't have to make any decisions that day. I had planned funerals before. For my grandfather's funeral, I went with my mother to do that. He hadn't pre-paid for his and we were at the funeral homes for three hours, just picking everything out. I did that same thing with my dad. But for my mom's funeral, the decisions were already done for me. I just followed through as what her desire was and then I bought prayer cards and paid for her obituary. It was the coolest thing having my mom plan her own funeral. The memory of that is an awesome memory. Now knowing this, it makes me wanna prepare myself. It was a really nice experience having it. It was unreal. It was easier.

I had called Joyce at the front desk a few times and she was wonderful. The worst experience we had with all of it was getting the doctors to sign off on the cause of death before the National Cremation Society could cremate my mom. Her funeral was going to be on the 19th so I called National Cremation Society on the 14th. I wanted to make sure I was gonna be able to pick up her ashes on Friday, the 18th. They put me on the phone with Brandon and he said that she had not even been cremated yet. So she was in the freezer from the third of January to the 16th.

I really got upset because getting the sign-off is something that could have been done in one day. After five or six days, why did somebody not call from the National Cremation Society? It wasn't like my mom was an unidentified person. It wasn't like she died and needed to be autopsied. So that was mortifying for me. I don't know if that's common practice. But I'm assuming that no one followed through. They might have done it but I don't know. Aside from that though, the experience was very wonderful. And Brandon was such a nice person.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Kim, we would first like to express our condolences for your mother's passing. We are honored that she chose us to take care of her cremation prearrangement needs and that you had no extra stress added during the execution of her services. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Reviewed Feb. 4, 2019

My daughter found National Cremation, a place close to my house, and the gentleman we dealt with was so nice and human. They understand the situation when these things happen and they did a wonderful job. It was amazing. They provided good service and I appreciated it. We recommend the place. Good job, National Cremation. Thank you.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Maluissa, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2019

National Cremation & Burial Society had a simpler and more streamlined operation. I went with them and worked with a gentleman there. It's hard to fool me as far as making me feel like people cared but then this gentleman did. He made something terrible a little less terrible. He put together a cost-effective package. It was very well done and tasteful. He went above and beyond. I recommend this service to anyone I deal with.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Peter, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our funeral director, the cost-effective package, that we went above and beyond with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2019

Wow, somewhere in the initial presentation I must have missed the advisory that my box would show up in the mail and that was a shock when with no warning I opened the carton and viola that is where my ashes will be placed. Quite a surprise!

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Ron, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Minneapolis, MN office.

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2019

I really liked Carol ** who sold me my plan. She explained things in a way that I could understand. I purchased the plan on 12/19/2018. On 12/22/2018 I received a thank you letter from NCS. In the letter it said I would receive my new memento kit. But nothing has arrived as of this writing (1/20/2019). Maybe you can check into this. Thank you.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Carol, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Carol and the Denver team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Denver, CO office. We will follow up with you to advise an update on your merchandise. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention.

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2019

Quoted $1700 on phone. Bill came over $1775. All other companies in area were $700-$900. Linda's response was that all other prices did not include everything. Well neither did hers, even at double the price. Still haven't received promised flag.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Rhonda, we wish to express our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your loved one. National Cremation Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced our pricing. Please understand that we listen to all criticism and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and for not meeting your expectations.

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2019

Was exceptional due to abilities of Pre-Arrangement Counselor Anne **. Besides being outstanding in her job, I benefited from her wide, superior knowledge of other services a senior community member might need at that time of life. She was extremely helpful, had opinions confirming what I'd heard from others so was able to put my mind to rest, and invited me to recontact her if I needed further assistance.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Rita, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Anne and the Sarasota team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Sarasota, FL office.

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2019

I used National Cremation & Burial Society for my husband's last wishes. They responded in a timely manner, and they treated the body with dignity, and made it easy for the staff to complete the process. It impressed me that they always brought flowers to place on the stretcher for the resident. It was a nice little touch. Their reps were very professional. The person that I dealt with was Lisa. She answered all my questions and made it very easy for me at the time. Subsequently, I prepaid my arrangements, my mother's and my sister's. We've used them for my mother, and we were very happy with how much support the staff gave us. I've told several friends that National Cremation was a good organization.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Alice-Marie, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your husbands and mother. On behalf of Lisa and National Cremation & Burial Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of the cremation prearrangement needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2019

Randy is such a huge help and even going the extra mile to make it easier on us during such a grievous time. As a family we were so impressed and relieved from the stress and pressure in handling such matters that we view him and his staff as a blessing and an answer from our prayers.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Mary, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Ryan and the Riverside team of National Cremation Service, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with his kind, caring, and warm services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Dec. 20, 2018

National Cremation was very professional and helpful during such a difficult time. They were great at listening to our story and there was no rush to make any decisions. I've had both my parents and now my brother cremated with them and my family was very well taken care of. I would recommend their services.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Leah, please accept our condolences on the passing of your brother. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our recent service and our past services that we provided you and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Dec. 15, 2018

I made an appointment to find out about cremation. I signed up for payment ahead of my demize. Thought it was a good idea. It also allowed a better level of chatting with my children about death and what needs to be accomplished when I die. Thanks for the opportunity to talk about the subject of cremation.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Cynthia, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Detroit, MI office.

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2018

The presentation by the National Cremation representative was thorough and easily understood. All the questions asked by me and my wife were answered and relevant to our particular situation. For example, our families live a number of states away from us. In addition, the representative was very personable and did not pressure us in any way. We signed a contract at this meeting and are confident that all our needs will be met when the time of death comes.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Bill, we welcome you and your wife and we are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you both were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Noth Palm Beach, FL office.

Reviewed Nov. 28, 2018

My parents signed up for National Cremation & Burial Society. They planned this, all they wanted was their body to be picked up, cremated, and sent to Arlington. We appreciate that nobody tried to give us any religious consult in everything as we're atheists. When I called National Cremation, they came and picked up the body, they gave me all the information I needed, set everything up to go to Arlington, and they didn’t bother me. They were perfect, just the way I liked it. Simone was amazing. The interactions I had in West Palm Beach with her and her team were flawless. Everything was done correctly, honestly, and on time. My parents died within a year of each other and each time was handled professionally, quickly, expediently, and with very little chit-chat. I was happy with National Cremation at both times.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Pierrette, please accept our condolences on the passing of both of your parents. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Simone and the North Palm Beach team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2018

I liked National Cremation's location. The man that was there, Darren, was excellent. He was very understanding and kind. Don't hesitate to go with National Cremation. They were very considerate and thorough, and they handled everything. The pricing was very fair, too.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hi Warrenetta, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your loved one. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Daren and the Las Vegas team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. Thank you for your kind words

Reviewed Nov. 25, 2018

It was a pleasant experience with National Cremation. Everything went very smoothly. Everything that I asked for was done. We had a beautiful service at the National Cemetery for military and everything was handled. I’m a detail person, and I double-checked, and everything was already done for me.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Estelle, please accept our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your loved one. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review online. We appreciate your feedback and are very pleased you were satisfied with our services. Take care.

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2018

We signed up with National Cremation four years ago and I have had an excellent experience with them. Their team is very good at their job. The pre-planned service was convenient and all was taken care of. They were very professional, low-key and not religious or sappy. They had a good personality and there was humor at times when it was necessary.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Susan, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2018

I want to thank National Cremation & Burial Society for their compassionate and professional services with the arrangements for cremation of our loved one. Special thanks to Lori and Simone for helping me and my family by handling all the processes of final life arrangements for our Aunt. Thank you, thank you.

National Cremation
Response from National Cremation

Hello Wendy, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your aunt. On behalf of Lori, Simone, and the North Palm Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of her cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your aunt!