National Cremation Reviews

About National Cremation

National Cremation has been offering premium cremation & burial services since 1973. Whether you are looking to plan ahead or are in need of immediate assistance, our experienced & caring professionals are ready to assist you during your time of grieving. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our cremation & burial services.

National Cremation Reviews

Stars Rating

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Cremation?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Cremation?

Reviewed April 11, 2020

National Cremation was recommended by a friend of my parents. The team at National Cremation was very personable and professional. I did pre-planning services for my dad and it's a really simple funeral. He has no living relatives, so there really wasn’t much to do other than just arrange the disposal of the body when that comes. I'm thankful to them for making it easy. I did it online. There's one little correction I need to make, so I'll call the rep back and we'll make that little correction. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.

Pinned

Jeff, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our personable and professional services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed April 10, 2020

National Cremation was very responsive. They came within the hour. I couldn't ask for much better. Everything was handled very professionally.

Pinned

Barbara, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

PriceStaff

Reviewed March 25, 2020

Burial Arrangement. Matthew ** was very professional, helpful and understanding to our religious needs. The cost was within our budget and under all other quotes we received. Thank you for your service. I would recommend you to my friends and family.

Pinned

Reynold, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Matthew and the Clearwater team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our professional, helpful and understanding services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 21, 2020

Cremation services for aunt. Staff at Ruskin office, Catherine ** was patient, available, responsive to my questions and empathetic throughout the process of picking up the body and delivering cremains. We are very grateful for her efforts and professionalism.

Pinned

Denise, please accept our condolences on the passing of your aunt. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Catherine and her Ruskin team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with her patient, available, responsive, and empathetic services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 21, 2020

Mr. Brendan ** was a consummate professional every step of the way when my Father-in-law passed away. He was very patient, empathetic, understanding and just plain kind as we worked through the planning. He is tremendous asset to your organization. Thank you Brendan for everything - you made taking care of Dad so much more palatable than it could've been due to your demeanor. The process was outlined very well and NCS was in touch with us every step of the way to keep us updated.

Pinned

Stephen, please accept our condolences on the passing of your Father-in-law. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Brendan and the Clearwater team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with his patient, empathetic, and understanding services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Reviewed March 21, 2020

We would like to share our experience with National Cremation & Burial Society. We worked with Barbara ** and her staff in Sarasota Florida. Ms. ** and her staff were very professional and helpful during this hard time of losing our loved one. Their service from beginning to end was excellent. So our Family would like to thank them for their kindness and understanding of our loss.
    Thanks,

The Family of Charles Eugene **

Pinned

Patricia, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Barbara and our Sarasota team for their amazing compassion, professionalism, and helpful care for the families that they take into her arms during these difficult times. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

Anne ** was wonderful! She explained everything and was very open to answering my questions. She made my decision an easy one. The paperwork was explained to me and the entire process was a pleasant one. I have already received my kit and my cards. I feel confident that pre-planning my end of life wishes, this will make it easier for my family when the time comes.

Pinned

Barbara, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Anne and the Ruskin team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Ruskin, FL office.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

Cremation of my husband. My family and I were very pleased with the service that was provided. Barbara ** was very thorough, answered our questions and I feel she did her best to expedite the process. She made us feel very comfortable and followed through with everything she said she would do in a timely fashion.

Pinned

Hello Janet, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your husband. On behalf of Barbara and National Cremation & Burial Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of the cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

The sales representative was helpful, knowledgable, and pleasant. She (Anne **) gave a good presentation and provided answers to our questions. I will recommend this program to others. I feel better knowing that all necessary cremation plans are made.

Pinned

John, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Anne and the Ruskin team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Ruskin, FL office.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

After dealing with the sudden death of my father, I learned the value of pre-planning end of life to avoid having family make those decisions. NCBS staff allowed me plenty of time to decide on signing up. It’s great to know my plan is in place at today’s price. Thank you to all involved.

Pinned

Hello Joanne, we would first like to express our condolences on the passing of your father. We also want to welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Oviedo, FL office.

Reviewed March 18, 2020

I had National Cremation Society handle my affairs for my husband and they did an extremely wonderful job. I have also enrolled myself in your program so my daughters will not have to worry about the final expenses. I am extremely pleased with how you work, the expertise and caring that occurs with all of your personnel. Thank you.

Pinned

Hello Eugenie, we would first like to express our condolences. We also want to welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Hudson, FL office.

Reviewed March 4, 2020

Ryan and her team were outstanding in our time of grief. Ryan took the lead off of us so we could grieve, being from out of town and bewildered a call to Ryan and she was our angel sent from above in our time of need. The utmost respect for our loved one and for the family. We didn't worry. She was in trusted with a sadden time of our life and we could never explain how greatly we appreciated her in our time of need. So for anyone finding yourself in our place we recommend Ryan and her team. If you don't already have preparations made for your time of passing we highly recommend you prepare and a good place to start is National Cremation for such matters in your time of grief or preparations. Any state with a national cremation service is the best place for your needs and if you are in Houston Texas call Ryan and her team experienced performance and professional training and skills will help your grieving.

Pinned

Hello Evelyn, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your loved one. On behalf of Ryan and her Houston Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of their cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your loves one!

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2020

My dear friend passed and as I was her only family I went in to complete paperwork and purchase a prepaid cremation for myself as well. They kept her there for 2 weeks before cremation and then refused to give her to me for a family burial at sea. Then they refused to send her husband off for burial with her. He had been cremated there as well. She still hasn't been buried at sea and there is no excuse as the weather has been good. I cancelled my prepaid cremation yesterday as I didn't want to put my kids through what they put me through. I will look at Neptune Society or locally.

Pinned

Jacque, we wish to express our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your dear friend. National Cremation & Burial Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced with any confusion with our policies in regards to our services promised and the scattering. After investigating your case, we want to clear up any confusion that due to there being no Next of Kin in the contract purchased, we have to honor the contract and follow your friend's self-authorization. Also, per our contract, we promise cremation within 15 business days and your friend was cremated in 8 calendar days. Due to honoring the contract and following your friends' self-authorization of her final wishes, we were not able to provide her cremated remains to yourself. Please keep in mind that we honor all contracts and we are obligated to follow Florida State laws and our company protocols and procedures. We are aware that this was explained to yourself throughout the service. We are very sorry for the misunderstanding as we treat every deceased loved one as if they were our own family member. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and for not meeting your expectations.

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2020

Presentation and sign-up was easy. Why no online account? I had a Amex payment that was rejected by Amex and had to scramble with phone calls to get it put through again. And it would also help anyone else that I approve to view my account.

Pinned

David, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the presentation and easy sign-up. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have encountered with your payment. Please keep in mind that if you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team at 888-624-3310 or our team directly at the National Cremation Society Chicago, IL office. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2020

I cannot express enough, my feelings for "Julie **" Funeral Director. What a caring/professional she is. I was a basket case after my wife of 57 years passed away. Julie was so sensitive to my fragile emotions. She made my experience with the National Cremation Society in Ruskin, Florida very smooth. The pain I felt for the love of my life was enormous and Julie knew exactly how to handle the situation, comfort me and help me get through my ordeal. Thank You.

Frank

Pinned

Hello Frank, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your wife. On behalf of Julie and her National Cremation & Burial Society of Ruskin team, we are honored that you chose us to take care of the cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2020

Thank you to Mathew ** and the entire staff for being so professional in handling the entire process of cremation of my husband. He was a wonderful man and I felt you treated him greatly with the respect he deserved. Susan was wonderful when helping me at the time of picking up Gaby's ashes. You have all been very empathetic and kind. Thank you again. Judy

Pinned

Hello Judy, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your husband. On behalf of Matthew, Susan, and our Clearwater team, we are honored that you chose us to take care of his cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your husband!

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2020

It seemed like National Cremation was dedicated to the cremation process so it would be different than going to a regular funeral home. It might have been a misconception on my part but it worked out. It was fantastic dealing with them and it couldn’t have been better.

Pinned

Taylor, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2020

My father passed away a couple of years ago and when my mom had gone into a hospice in June, the hospice program told me that we needed to start planning and getting things in order. And the more that we get ahead of time, the less stressful it would be at the end. I received a few mailers through Tidewell and National Cremation & Burial Society was one of them. They were the first people that we called and when we went to an information session at one of the local restaurants, they were fantastic. They put everything at ease and made it as simple as possible for us. We didn’t feel that we even had to go any further than that.

Also, their follow up has been great and they always go above and beyond. They didn’t let anything slip through the cracks. They reminded me of different things that I might wanna think about. At that time, my head was going everywhere, and they were really good about it. They said, “If you don’t know what to ask, here are some of the questions that you wanna ask.” They even said to check out their competition and the different places that we can have the cremation done. And I said that I didn't need to.

Unfortunately, the post office did not take care of the package of my parents’ urns and broke it. National Cremation has been trying to get the situation fixed, but it has been since November. The post office has been giving them the runaround. Other than that, National Cremation was great. We were very happy with them and highly recommend them. My husband and I are going to start planning our affairs for when that time comes so our kids don’t have to worry about it.

Pinned

Hello Amy, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your mother. On behalf of our Sarasota Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of her cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your mother and making your experience as simple as possible!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2020

I’m out of state, I'm living in Texas, and my father passed away in Florida. I had no recourse other than to just rely on the internet and the reviews online. We googled National Cremation and they have very good reviews and comments. Plus, they are a national company and that gave me a little bit more secure feeling. There are cheaper companies out there, but at the end of the day, I just had confidence that they would do what they said they would do more than anything, so we went with a larger company than just one person that does this service.

When somebody passes away, one's already distraught and they made it very easy. They handled everything professionally and quickly. They did everything they promised they would do. What stood out to me was they were willing to take calls after hours and one even on the weekend. I called them at 8 o’clock at night and I got a call back. They weren’t like, “Oh, we open at 8:00 and 5:00.” They were very flexible in dealing with us and helped us quite a bit. My dad was at a hospice and they stepped in and said, “We’ll take care of this.” And that felt good. They also found somebody for me and I have that person. She made herself available to me very much so. For these reasons, I would definitely use them again when I come in a situation and if they have a location where I need it.

Pinned

Lisa, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you from a long-distance during this difficult time.

Reviewed Dec. 24, 2019

The staff at the NCS were wonderful to deal with. Elizabeth ** was especially knowledgeable and helpful in the process of carrying out my mother's wishes for her cremation. I would recommend their services to everyone.

Pinned

Robert, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Elizabeth and her Oviedo team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with her knowledgeable and helpful services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed Dec. 24, 2019

My mother died unexpectedly on Thanksgiving, National Cremation Society came out in an hour, they were very professional and empathetic. Maryann handled all of the arrangements, she was so kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!!

Pinned

Shannon, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Maryann and her Detroit team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our professional, knowledgeable, and empathetic services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Dec. 23, 2019

We signed up with National Cremation because we liked they are financially sound, we liked the payment plan and just felt what they presented to us really fits our needs. Their presentation was great and answered all questions. Signing up was easy and we feel they will take care of what they promised to do.

Pinned

Cheryl, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Oviedo, FL office.

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2019

My experience with Jeffery ** was great in the beginning and followed up, and would respond, I was told I would have my death certificates the Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving, when they didn’t show up by Wednesday I emailed him 3 times no answer. Friday after Thanksgiving I called at 9:30 am lyn picked up the phone, told her the story and said someone would get back to me, they didn’t called back at 2:30 and she finally put Mr. ** in the phone and told me the USPS lost my death certificates or they fell behind in the mailroom or they got chewed up, you know that was not true.

Asked for the tracking number because I paid $35 extra to mail overnight, did not give it to me so he was lying, instead of being upfront, I told him I was going away that weekend and he knew about that from day one when my dad died November 9th. No problem. They will be there before that, I have the email to prove it, by the time I got them it was a month...

He knew we were coming to pick up my dad's ashes 11th or 12 of December, we flew in went right to the place, we are out in a room a lady comes in and explained everything and would be back shortly, it took a while because she said Mr. ** had to do the papers, that’s why it took so long, could not even come in and say anything. I really didn’t need this at a time when we were trying to mourn our dad and he gave me such aggravation and upset me the way it was being handle at the end. I gave him such nice reviews that I will be going on the websites and updating what happened. I will not recommend your company to anyone.

Then sends me a sympathy card, that meant nothing, if there is anything I can do. You don’t need a Jekyll and Hyde working for you when people are trying to mourn there love ones.

Pinned

Judy, we wish to express our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your loved one. National Cremation & Burial Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced with the delay of the death certificate. After investigating your case and file, we want to sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Please understand that the delay to your death certificate was out of our hands as we do have records that it was mailed out to you to receive before Thanksgiving as we provided our notice. It is our understanding that Jeffery did apologize and reissued another copy of the Death Certificate and took full blame for the inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and for your wrong impression of our service.

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2019

Everyone I came in contact with, was courteous and professional. Rey, was very helpful the whole way through he process. It was also helpful to have someone to help get started during the middle of the night. Thank you, Larry.

Pinned

Larry, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Rey and his Dallas team of Neptune Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our courteous and professional services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Dec. 13, 2019

Mary died in San Francisco. We had the travel protection plan. Except for calling the 855-4MY-Wish number and reaching a very confused person answering that number before she finally put me in touch with Sun City Center, all proceeded smoothly. He got the ball rolling, I was contacted by the transport to get my sister to a Neptune facility. I worked with them very well. My only loss of a star was the person answering the initial call.

Pinned

Victoria, firstly please accept our condolences on the passing of your sister, Mary. Second, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered with our confused staff member that answered your initial call. We are very sorry that this happened. We really appreciate your feedback and please understand that we listen to all criticism and take steps to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services at our Belmont Sister location and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2019

Regarding the keepsake box: After opening and examining the contents, I found it cheaply made and overpriced. Please consider allowing the customer to choose to decline it and have it's cost discounted off the purchase price.

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2019

My Husband died on 8/20/2019. He was picked up & I stated he wanted National Cremation Society to handle his Cremation. While I honored his last request I am saddened by the expense of these services. In my package they gave me I later noticed a charge for "24 hour Compassion Hotline" - I did not need this as I had this with Hospice. They charged me $150.00 Outrageous expense for one who already has this service. I feel as though I was taken advantage of by this additional charge. I questioned them but they did not refund me. The rest of the Cremation services were handled with care But to slide in an unwarranted charge is wrong. For that I am giving them 3 stars.

Pinned

National Cremation & Burial Society has reached out to Mrs. Nancy Shack by phone to apologize for the inconvenience and frustrations that she encountered and provided clarification on the confusion with this charge. We were able to explain that compassion helpline is part of a package that included discounts, so she didn’t pay any additional for that service. She stated that she now remembers someone telling her that and that she was pleased with our services, would recommend us again. We understand and respect that there are ups and downs during grieving, but we reminded her that we are always here to help. Mrs. Nancy Shack understood and accepted our apology. It was a very satisfactory call and the concern was taken care of. National Cremation & Burial Society always strives to provide the utmost in service and customer satisfaction to every family that we serve and take into our care.

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2019

Elizabeth made me feel that she could actually feel what you feel and even spent extra time so that we could make the right decision regarding ALL the things that matter. Elizabeth also told me about a marble container along with all the things that you don't think about i.e. Holy Cards, was he/she in the service well everything possible and really necessary. I would say I was very pleased and she was always available to answer any and all questions while waiting to receive the remains. From my heart, you will be glad you used her services. The ** Family

Pinned

Dolores, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Elizabeth and her Oviedo team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with her services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2019

Ami ** was a joy to work with and you'd be well served to have more employees like her on your staff. She looked through the previous documents that I had and actually called those companies and determined what I had previous been purchased. She then took me through your product and was very low pressured in her sales pitch. She didn't try to sell me anything that I different. I really like the fact that I get two cards, one for me and one for the person that will take care of needs local.

Pinned

Sandra, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Ami and the Portland team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Portland, OR office.

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2019

I made preplanning services for myself with National Cremation and my experience with them has been really good, so far. Their rep explained everything pretty well and knowing that I have those services in place is a good feeling. That way, I don’t have to burden other family members.

Pinned

Dennis, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Phoenix, AZ office.

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2019

We had learned about National Cremation Society, originally, when we had gotten something in the mail and then they had a little luncheon. So, we got ourselves taken care of. We did National Cremation for ourselves, and ours are prepaid. And then when my sister-in-law died, we went with them as well. Their team seemed really nice.

Pinned

Kathleen, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Oviedo, FL office.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2019

In 2000, my mother purchased the cremation for her and her husband. She was under hospice care and the hospice asked us, and I told them that she had already contacted National Cremation. Brandon was very polite, proper and quite knowledgeable. It took a big burden off of us to not have to deal with that as well and just sat with her. We held a little ceremony, and I spent three days making pictures for everybody. It would’ve been really cool to be able to display like a slideshow on a 4K TV that was available to anybody. That way, a family member who wants to display some family photographs could do it on the television, and everybody in the room could see it.

Pinned

Steve, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Brandon and our Clearwater team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with his polite and knowledgable services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2019

Guy was very professional yet very caring and compassionate after my husband passed away. He took time to answer any questions I had. Though some of my questions were probably redundant to him he remained very understanding and patient. Guy explained things in a way I could understand. I highly recommend National Cremation Service.

Pinned

Bethany, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Guy and this Houston team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with his professional, compassionate, and caring services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2019

Purchase of cremation plan for myself and my husband. This was a great experience. I had many questions which were all answered very patiently. Everything we wanted was addressed. The cards and box were all received when promised. We hope not to need them for some time but it is comforting to know this matter is complete.

Pinned

Linda, we welcome you and are happy to have you and your husband as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you both were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of our Villages team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Society Society of Villages, FL office.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

Very professional and friendly. Every question was answered fully and Davis was very knowledgeable. He made time for us after the presentation on our schedule and was very helpful in getting things wrapped up for us.

Pinned

Gina, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Davis and the Villages team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Society Society of Villages, FL office.

Contract & Terms

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

I was not ask if I wanted to purchase the NCS Memento Package. I would have been satisfied to have been offered just the Temporary Urn of Plastic. This would have been the same as my wife's Cremation, Contract # **.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

I rate Dave ** very highly. He was patient and explained things thoroughly without being pushy, etc. I am happy at this point. I do not understand, however, why I received a letter in the mail as though I was just thinking about the process, etc.

Pinned

Janet, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Dave and the Minneapolis team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Minneapolis, MN office.

Process

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

Considering losing our son after 16 days of life, couldn't have asked for a better more consoling experience. From start to finish everything was so easy and made the process less stressful. Thank you to all that played a part.

Pinned

Jonathan, please accept our condolences on the passing of your son. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our consoling services and that we were able to help make this process less stressful for you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

When it looked like hurricane Humberto was going to strike the Florida area with Jacksonville right in line with it, the local Crematorium worked throughout the night to reunite everyone with their loved ones ahead of the threat. Very respectfully treated by each and every one of them. Thank you.

Pinned

Teresa, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2019

This was my family's 4th occasion to use NCS #2881 in Clearwater, FL. Matthew ** was empathetic, concerned and yet professional. We appreciated his guidance maneuvering through this difficult time with the loss of my husband.