It's that easy Request Information
4.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Cremation has been offering premium cremation & burial services since 1973. Whether you are looking to plan ahead or are in need of immediate assistance, our experienced & caring professionals are ready to assist you during your time of grieving. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our cremation & burial services.

116 National Cremation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

My parents signed up for National Cremation & Burial Society. They planned this, all they wanted was their body to be picked up, cremated, and sent to Arlington. We appreciate that nobody tried to give us any religious consult in everything as we're atheists. When I called National Cremation, they came and picked up the body, they gave me all the information I needed, set everything up to go to Arlington, and they didn’t bother me. They were perfect, just the way I liked it. Simone was amazing. The interactions I had in West Palm Beach with her and her team were flawless. Everything was done correctly, honestly, and on time. My parents died within a year of each other and each time was handled professionally, quickly, expediently, and with very little chit-chat. I was happy with National Cremation at both times.

National Cremation response

Pierrette, please accept our condolences on the passing of both of your parents. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Simone and the North Palm Beach team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Get expert buying tips about Cremation and Funeral Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I liked National Cremation's location. The man that was there, Darren, was excellent. He was very understanding and kind. Don't hesitate to go with National Cremation. They were very considerate and thorough, and they handled everything. The pricing was very fair, too.

National Cremation response

Hi Warrenetta, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your loved one. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Daren and the Las Vegas team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. Thank you for your kind words

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

It was a pleasant experience with National Cremation. Everything went very smoothly. Everything that I asked for was done. We had a beautiful service at the National Cemetery for military and everything was handled. I’m a detail person, and I double-checked, and everything was already done for me.

National Cremation response

Estelle, please accept our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your loved one. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review online. We appreciate your feedback and are very pleased you were satisfied with our services. Take care.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We signed up with National Cremation four years ago and I have had an excellent experience with them. Their team is very good at their job. The pre-planned service was convenient and all was taken care of. They were very professional, low-key and not religious or sappy. They had a good personality and there was humor at times when it was necessary.

National Cremation response

Susan, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I want to thank National Cremation & Burial Society for their compassionate and professional services with the arrangements for cremation of our loved one. Special thanks to Lori and Simone for helping me and my family by handling all the processes of final life arrangements for our Aunt. Thank you, thank you.

National Cremation response

Hello Wendy, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your aunt. On behalf of Lori, Simone, and the North Palm Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of her cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your aunt!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Cremation?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

We had a good experience and were pleased with the professionalism that was used on a sensitive subject. The company response has been equally professional. All the literature and correspondence has been excellent as well.

National Cremation response

Gary, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of Sarasota, FL office.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

My parents bought a plan with National Cremation and my mother dealt with them when my father passed away 15 years ago. They were very helpful with my father’s burial as well as with my mother’s. When she was ill, I talked to Cindy, the gal in the office, who answered the phone. Indira, the agent, was outstanding and the information she gave me was very clear. If I made mistakes on some forms, she would notify me and send me the correct things to fill out. The experience with them was wonderful and they were great.

National Cremation response

Hello Nancy, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your mother. On behalf of the Ruskin Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of their cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your mother

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

My father passed away rather suddenly, although not unexpected. We had done no preparation for this. I called them because they were close to where my dad had passed. Jeff could not have been nicer and any more comforting. They had someone at the nursing care facility within hours and she, Jessica was lovely. The questions that had to be asked were done with consideration and empathy. When I had to go to the office to make cremation decisions I never felt as I was be 'upcharged' for anything. The cremation was done in a timely manner and when I had to go pick up the remains, I felt such care and empathy for my feelings. I would recommend this business any time! Many thanks to them for all they did for me and my family during this difficult time.

National Cremation response

Hello Eve, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your father. On behalf of Jeff, Jessica, and the Phoenix Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of his cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your father!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Catherine to help me through the process and arrangements for my father in law. I had other terribly stressful family circumstances happening and she was most understanding, like an old friend. I'm very grateful for everything she did and I thank the entire staff. Everyone was awesome!

National Cremation response

Christina, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father-in-law. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Catherine and her amazing compassion, love, and care for the families that she takes into her care during these difficult times.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

My mother's cremation was performed by your company recently. I was mailed her remains, which arrived intact. My complaint lies with the fact that Brendan, the person I communicated with who handled this cremation, did not notify me of the date my mother was being cremated in advance. I remember asking him about this at the time the arrangements were made over the phone. I would have appreciated a phone call telling me what date she was to be cremated so I could have said a prayer. It turned out she was cremated on Friday (I was told) and I was informed by a young woman who called on Tuesday I believe that the cremated remains were ready to be shipped. I was very surprised the cremation took place as quickly as it did, as I had been told it could take up to 15 days.

I expressed my dismay at the time and also in talking to Brendan who I called afterward. It would have been nice to know the date she was being cremated. Unfortunately for me this did not go as I had assumed it would happen and the experience felt impersonal and very business-like, rather than what it actually was, which is the death of a loved one. Your company also handled another cremation for me in 2010 of Leslie Stephen Ross and I kind of remember now that I was not told the actual date of cremation back then either, which caused me further grief. At that time, I was living in FL and you performed the service, which was OK. I wish I had a better report to give but I will say that the remains arrived in a timely manner and intact.

National Cremation response

Susan, we wish to express our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your mother. National Cremation Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for the dissatisfaction you experienced with our poor communication. On behalf of our Clearwater team and National Cremation Society, we want to take full blame for not completing our promise of advising you when the cremation was going to take place. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we appreciate your feedback. Again, we are deeply sorry.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

My experience with N.C. is on a positive note. Bonnie ** is very thorough and she helped us out immensely... Thanks for the prompt arrival of your Package which arrived in the designated time-frame from N.C.S. which B. ** informed us that it would.

National Cremation response

Monica, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Bonnie and the North Fort Myers team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation & Burial Society of North Fort Myers, FL office.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

From beginning to end the service the National Cremation Society provided was seamless. At a time, when you do not have the desire for complications, it was a pleasurable experience and the staff was more than cordial.

National Cremation response

Hi James, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your loved one. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. If you have, any additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I grew up not too far from National Cremation and other people who had passed have used them before. Having used them before and not having any problems as well as always seeing that they had done an outstanding job made me automatically go to them without even considering anybody else. Also, my interactions with the staff of National Cremation are excellent and beyond my expectations.

My experience was fantastic this time and better than I had expected. My father passed and I had never actually had to put the service together myself. I walked in, not knowing anything, and I spoke with Jeffrey. He was amazing, basically held my hand, and did everything possible. My mother and the rest of the family were so pleased at his professionalism and his absolute kindness in dealing with the whole thing. He handled A to Z and everything we could possibly imagine. So, if you need a facility, I recommend National Cremation highly. They take care of the details and they allow you the time that you need to grieve.

National Cremation response

Hi Valerie, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation. We are very sorry for the loss of your father. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that you and your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Jeffrey and the North Fort Myers team of National Cremation, we thank you for sharing your experience online. Take care.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

National Cremation was great to work with in dealing with my father's death. Barbara in the Sarasota office was very informative and gracious. She made the experience that was overwhelming feel comforting. I would like to thank them for everything they did for my family.

National Cremation response

Hello Andrea, we would first like to express our condolences for your father's passing. We are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of his cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. On behalf of Barbara and her team in our Sarasota office, we would like to thank you for your kind words. Take care.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

When I first called National Cremation, it seemed to be the right place to go with, considering the young lady who answered the phone and a couple of reviews. Lorraine came and spoke with us. It turns out that it was the day before my mother’s passing, and we were able to fill out the paperwork and pay. Lorraine waited while we went to the bank to get the certified check, and I thought that was cool that they came to the house. The cremation wasn’t costly and there was no hoopla. Everything went as far as perfect could go in that situation. I couldn’t even believe how smooth everything went. It was our first experience with cremation. I know now that I’ll be cremated just based on there were no frills. All of that that goes with burial is totally unnecessary.

National Cremation response

Hello Karmen, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your mother. On behalf of Lorraine and National Cremation Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of her cremation prearrangement needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

National Cremation has been on my radar and it has been part of the last thing we needed to do prior to the diagnosis of my husband's illness. But we never got around to it until it was done at last minute. We met Karen and she was an earth angel because of her compassion, her understanding and the way she dealt with my two adult sons. As a nurse, I know that having done this many times with so many families over the decades, it takes a special person to be able to handle people in all stages wherever they are.

She's a gem and that's one factor that made us decide to go with them. She presented everything from soup to nuts. It was a lot of information to take in but the way she did it in sections and just made sure that we understood each part before she moved on was amazing. We've also heard good things about other people that have dealt with them. I highly recommend National Cremation and the Sarasota office and when I get back from out of town, we're also gonna do the preplanning for me.

National Cremation response

Linda, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Karen and the Sarasota team of National Cremation Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of his cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your husband! We thank you for sharing your experience online.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My mother had set up all the arrangements with National Cremation before she passed away. We dealt with Lisa and she was very good, professional, kind and understanding. She made it quick and easy for us so there were no uncomfortable moments which I was really appreciative of. National Cremation is definitely the way to go and is a much better way of handling affairs like that.

National Cremation response

Hi Luci, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your mother. We are honored that she chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Lisa and the Clearwater team of National Cremation Society, we appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I and my family were very pleased with the care of the transporting of his body from our home to their facility. When we visited them in their office, we were treated with respect by Brenden and not made to feel like we needed to buy any urn or other products. I have recommended them to our friends and other family members. Thank you.

National Cremation response

Hello Florajane, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your loved one. On behalf of Brendan and National Cremation Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of his cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I called National Cremation from the hospital when my wife unexpectantly passed away. A representative met me at the hospital within an hour to get the process started. A day later I met with Stephen ** who was extremely helpful in guiding me through the cremation process. He was very professional, knowledgeable, caring, and friendly which made the task so much easier. His help and that of the staff at the Memorial Service was simply outstanding.

National Cremation response

Hello Gerard, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your wife. We are also honored to hear that you were satisfied with Stephen and his team. On behalf of the full Oviedo team, we want to thank you for your kind words and your time. We appreciate that you and your family chose us to take care of her cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your wife!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

We had an elderly man come to our home to talk to us about cremation pre-planning - He used curse words while talking to us - asked us if we liked jokes and told a very discolorful joke - I was appalled - We would not buy from him because of this - then when we got to checking things out - there are many other places here in Tucson that are much less expensive - maybe it was a backdoor Blessing that he was so vulgar.

National Cremation response

Debra, we sincerely apologize for the poor experience that you and your husband received with our sales representative. That is not how we want our company to operate. I could see how that experience would give you a bad impression. National Cremation Society always works to provide the highest quality of service. Now, it is our understanding that our Sales Regional Manager for the Arizona area was in contact with you and took the full blame for your poor experience and Paul will make sure to make this better for you and your husband. I hope you are kind enough to give us another chance. Again, we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We had used National Cremation when my grandmother passed away and also with my father quite a few years ago. We had known about their services and what they had to offer before. We've taken advantage of their pre-planning services and we didn't have to struggle with what we were going to have to do when my mother passed recently. Things were taken care of pretty much in one phone call. The cremation team members were all very professional and very sensitive to what we were going through. It has been an excellent experience overall. We've also already recommended them to other folks.

National Cremation response

Hi Susan, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your grandmother, father and recently your mother. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. If you have, any additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

National Cremation & Burial Society had the most compassionate people ever. They were top notch and they were wonderful. I heard about them when I went to a funeral. A friend's son passed away from a motorcycle accident and his passing made me think that I don't have my cremation stuff ready. I don't want my son to deal with any of that stuff. So we had a woman come and chat with me and my mom about the end times and how you could pay ahead. We did the paperwork, made the phone call, and then National Cremation took care of it all.

When my mom passed away at a facility, a gentleman showed up within minutes and they whisked me out of the room because some hospice was there. Still, they were very careful not to make me feel like something weird was happening. I was still in shock of my mom passing right in front of me and they have the empathy and ability to show care and concern. It wasn't made up or condescending. They have the most wonderful people ever, and the person who took care of me was so compassionate while I was having a meltdown. Her name was Barbara and she did the paperwork while I was bursting into tears.

During that time, she didn't make me feel like I'm stupid or what. In fact, I felt that my mom went out with dignity with what she did. National made the transition for me easy. They even have something that they do, like the twelve stages of grieving, which was very helpful for me, that I wasn't expecting. In closing, it's been a big pleasure working with National. I would tell anybody who is thinking whether they're gonna be buried or cremated about them.

National Cremation response

Hello Sue, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your mother. On behalf of Barbara and the Sarasota Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of her cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your mother! We are also happy to hear that you are satisfied with our 12 Weeks-of-Peace program and please know that we are always here to help...

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Our family was very pleased with the service and product and care that was given to our love one Brittany. Maryann and the staff were caring, always there to answer any questions, helpful of with products we wanted to purchase. We chose Thomas Kinkade for mass care and thank you cards. They were beautiful. The guest book also had pictures, poems, and psalms. We thank you for your time, caring and the beautiful products. The Urns with the doves and all the jewelry. Beautiful keepsakes that keep our beautiful girl close to us.

National Cremation response

Hello Sharon, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your loved one Brittany. On behalf of Maryann and the Detroit Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of the cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We are glad to hear that you are also satisfied with the thank you cards, the urns, and the keepsakes. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

My dad had a contract with National Cremation and when he passed away, we called them. We spoke with Mallory and she answered all our questions. She was super nice about everything, knowledgeable and put us at ease with the process. She made the whole thing a lot better than it would have been had she been not as accommodating to our questions. Nobody was prepared for a tough time such as this and she made a difference as well as the receptionist who already knew my name every time I called. It takes a special person to do the job, and it takes an extra special person to do it well and almost change the tone of the situation from something that's horrible to something that's tolerable. There were quite a few little details that I wanted taken care of that I came up with later and Mallory always took my calls.

After everything was said and done, and when we already had my dad's remains, she called just to see how we were doing to see if we had any more questions which I found to be absolutely beyond my expectations. National Cremation provided top-notch service. I have no complaints and only compliments to them. We were very happy with the service and the help. It was an excellent experience.

National Cremation response

Hello Scott, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your father. On behalf of Mallory and the Oviedo Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of his cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your father!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Our daughter passed in Fla and we are located in Virginia. Lori walked me through step by step. She was so kind. She took her time to answer all of our questions. At such a difficult time for our family I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Lori.

National Cremation response

Donna, please accept our condolences on the passing of your daughter. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Lori and her amazing compassion, love, and care for the families she takes into her care during these difficult times.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

A family friend recently used National Cremation & Burial Society for their mom and dad and they said they were very happy with them. We went right there after my mother passed away and Jeffrey, their rep, was very nice. He walked my sister and I all through it, and he was not pushy with any of the sales. We were very happy with everything.

National Cremation response

Hi Beth, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your mother. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Jeffrey and the North Fort Myers team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. If you have, any additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

My mom had prearranged her information with National Cremation & Burial Society. We had hospice services and my mom was staying with us at the time of her passing. I called National Cremation and I just wanted to check to make sure everything was in line and I knew what I was supposed to do. Then, when my mom passed, I called hospice and a nurse came who took over and did everything. She called National Cremation, and then the folks arrived about an hour later and took my mom's body. Then the next day, I went into National Cremation's office here locally and it was great. It was about a half an hour meeting with them. The lady came out and she said, “Here’s the deal. Everything’s paid for.” She knew exactly what the package involved. Also, she was awesome with her direction and getting everything we needed, and letting us know as far as the death certificates and how many death certificates.

National Cremation response

Hi Cindy, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation & Burial Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your mother. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. If you have, any additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

We used National Cremation for Dad's remains. They did a great job so we came back for Mom. They answered the phone in the middle of the night and picked up Mom's remains within a couple hours. Next day Ronny respectfully explained all the options, filed for death certificates and provided a competitive price. I thought I was prepared for this moment; I wasn't. How nice it is to have a loving professional like Ronny to help with such details. Thanks Ronny!

National Cremation response

Gregory, please accept our condolences on the passing of both of your parents. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with Mr. Ronny. We are pleased to hear that you and your family are satisfied with his amazing compassion, love, and care for the families that he takes into his care during these difficult times. Thank you for letting us know that you and your family are at ease and satisfied with our services. Please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Although my husband and I had made arrangements for cremation a number of years ago, it was difficult when the time came to follow through on those arrangements for my husband of 76 years. At the National Cremation location in Ruskin, Florida, I and one of my daughters met with Indira ** who was not only efficient and knowledgeable but also concerned and very caring. Indira personally delivered the ashes to our church and met with me in my home. I am truly grateful.

National Cremation response

Elsie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Indira and her amazing compassion, love, and care for the families she takes into her care during these difficult times.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I was looking for something for my mother and Jim, National Cremation & Burial Society's agent, gave me the information. I knew him and I trusted him. National Cremation had good reviews, I liked how long they have been doing business and their preplanned services are well organized. When my mom passed away, National Cremation did everything. I had the card. I called in and then in a matter of an hour and a half, they were at the hospice and then they took my mom. It was well done.

National Cremation response

Marcelo, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Jim and the North Palm Beach team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

National Cremation expert review by David Chandler, Ph.D.

The National Cremation Society has helped over 160,000 families honor their loved ones. It was founded in 1973. National Cremation can help you with both pre-planning and immediate cremation needs.

• Prepaying service: National Cremation can help you prepay for cremation. Available experts can walk you through every step of the process.

• Veteran’s cremation service: National Cremation takes care of cremation services for veterans. They make sure families receive the benefits they deserve.

• Burial service: Some National Cremation sites offer burial services as well. Check the company website for a full list of locations that offer burial services.

• Free quote: Contact National Cremation online or over the phone to receive a free quote for their services.

• Online catalog: View National Cremation’s selection of urns, statues, pendants and more online.

• Best for: people who are planning for cremation or burial services and people who need these services immediately.

Profile picture of David Chandler, Ph.D.
David Chandler, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

David Chandler, Ph.D., writes for the ConsumerAffairs Research team to help consumers make smart purchasing decisions. David is passionate about creating content that is useful and informative, and he devotes several hours to researching companies, industries and articles for each piece of content he writes to help consumers find what they need.

National Cremation Company Information