It's that easy Request Information
4.91/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Cremation has been offering premium cremation & burial services since 1973. Whether you are looking to plan ahead or are in need of immediate assistance, our experienced & caring professionals are ready to assist you during your time of grieving. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our cremation & burial services.

170 National Cremation Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 4, 2019

My mother and I made plans together with National Cremation because my brother died and that was the company that they used. I also read the reviews and I really liked them. They’ve been around for such a long time, too. When I contacted them, I cannot stress how wonderful everything was. On the day I came home from the hospital, I didn’t have the number of the agent and they directed me right away to the local number. And everything was in the database as it should be.

The people in North Fort Myers were absolutely excellent and the rep, Joshua, was amazing. I thought he was gonna want me to upgrade but never once did he mention that. As a result, I saw this glass art thing that you can buy, so I bought one of those. And I didn’t feel pressured at all. He was very compassionate and he explained everything in such detail to me. Having them took a lot of relief and burden off of me and it was such an easy process to do. I wanted to spread ashes in the Gulf here in Florida and Joshua even recommended who to contact.

It was such an overwhelming and emotional time even if you’re expecting someone to pass away. But it was wonderful having Nation Cremation. They went right out and picked up the body that afternoon. They told us why we needed the death certificates and how many we'd need. They also told us what the bank would need. At the time, our heads were in a whirlwind but things were so well-organized with National Cremation. So far, I’ve recommended two people to them but it’s kinda hard to get people to think about what they need to do. But I’m working on it because I’m so thankful that my mother did that for me. It made things so much easier because then I knew what she wanted.

Get expert buying tips about Cremation and Funeral Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Years ago, somebody from National Cremation & Burial Society came to the house. I had heard about it from various people over the years. We didn't sign up at first and then decided it might not be a bad idea. I decided to also prepay for everything. Their team was fantastic, especially Jeffrey. He went over and above to handle everything. My husband's death was totally unexpected. Jeffrey helped and guided me through what I had to do. There were certain things I had to go through to check on. I wasn't quite sure how to do it but then he told me how.

We had to go to Chicago for military service. However, we had a hard time finding out when we were gonna get the ashes back. It took quite a bit longer than I thought, but we had to go ahead and plan the service with or without the ashes. It came the day before though. Jeffrey made sure of it.

When my father passed away in San Diego years ago, I went through pretty much the same thing. My idea was a cremation and I decided to prepay for it. Everything worked out so well there, which was why I talked my husband into going through. Mine is arranged the same way as my husband's and the kids how everything is set up. It makes it a lot easier on the family. I would definitely recommend National Cremation & Burial Society.

National Cremation response

Hi Cheryll, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your husband. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that you chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Jeffrey and the Phoenix team, we thank you for sharing your experience online and we are glad to hear that he was able to help and guide you through these difficult moments.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I'm a 66-year old woman that have lost dear friends and I've been there in those last few moments. I was a healthcare surrogate of my neighbor and she chose me to be with her when she passed. It was all part of her Trust. She was a single woman who had no heirs. This was the first time I've dealt with National and everything was just so different this time. The people from National Cremation were so professional. The sensitivity was like they've known me for years and it was very nice.

With National, the way they address everything, from the way they come in, they were so wonderful with the remains. I live in a condominium and the people didn't even know that she had passed. It was so private. They were so sweet and caring. When they took her remains out, it was a beautiful blue drape. The whole thing was just so much more comforting than what I had experienced in years past. I didn't want what had happened to my mom and dad, that was to be in a body bag and have their faces covered.

There was a gentleman there that evening that was in training, and I would never have known it. Even to train a new employee, I was just blown away with how matter of fact it was, how respectful they were, what they shared and their kindness. This was on the 22nd of December and it's more emotional around the holidays but they were wonderful. They called me later and followed up as well. I also got something by email that I'd responded to. There's so much customer service that's whacking in our world, and at the time when I needed people to care the most, they answered the call. I was really impressed. I dealt with Lisa and I told her when I get my tax refund back, I'm gonna go with them as well and plan on my own.

National Cremation response

Hi Marcia, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your friend. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored to hear that we addressed and performed the service in a very professional and private manner. On behalf of the Clearwater team, we thank you for sharing your experience online.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

My mom had her funeral pre-arranged, which was really a cool idea. They had a meeting at her church about four years ago. She already had her funeral arranged at Serenity Gardens. Then when the National Cremation Society came to the church, she was interested. She signed up from there and it was really nice of my mom to do that for us, her kids and for me, as a child and the baby of four children. I'm the youngest but I'm also the executor and I helped plan her entire stuff. She didn't have a lot of money. So I've been paying out of my own wallet for all of her additional expenses. If I would have had to pay for the cremation on top of everything else, that money would have had to come from somewhere until we settled her estate. So it was wonderful that she prepared for financial reasons and the sadness of it.

It was bad enough going and spending time with Brandon at the National Cremation Society discussing this. At least I didn't have to make any decisions that day. I had planned funerals before. For my grandfather's funeral, I went with my mother to do that. He hadn't pre-paid for his and we were at the funeral homes for three hours, just picking everything out. I did that same thing with my dad. But for my mom's funeral, the decisions were already done for me. I just followed through as what her desire was and then I bought prayer cards and paid for her obituary. It was the coolest thing having my mom plan her own funeral. The memory of that is an awesome memory. Now knowing this, it makes me wanna prepare myself. It was a really nice experience having it. It was unreal. It was easier.

I had called Joyce at the front desk a few times and she was wonderful. The worst experience we had with all of it was getting the doctors to sign off on the cause of death before the National Cremation Society could cremate my mom. Her funeral was going to be on the 19th so I called National Cremation Society on the 14th. I wanted to make sure I was gonna be able to pick up her ashes on Friday, the 18th. They put me on the phone with Brandon and he said that she had not even been cremated yet. So she was in the freezer from the third of January to the 16th.

I really got upset because getting the sign-off is something that could have been done in one day. After five or six days, why did somebody not call from the National Cremation Society? It wasn't like my mom was an unidentified person. It wasn't like she died and needed to be autopsied. So that was mortifying for me. I don't know if that's common practice. But I'm assuming that no one followed through. They might have done it but I don't know. Aside from that though, the experience was very wonderful. And Brandon was such a nice person.

National Cremation response

Hello Kim, we would first like to express our condolences for your mother's passing. We are honored that she chose us to take care of her cremation prearrangement needs and that you had no extra stress added during the execution of her services. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

National Cremation has been on my radar and it has been part of the last thing we needed to do prior to the diagnosis of my husband's illness. But we never got around to it until it was done at last minute. We met Karen and she was an earth angel because of her compassion, her understanding and the way she dealt with my two adult sons. As a nurse, I know that having done this many times with so many families over the decades, it takes a special person to be able to handle people in all stages wherever they are.

She's a gem and that's one factor that made us decide to go with them. She presented everything from soup to nuts. It was a lot of information to take in but the way she did it in sections and just made sure that we understood each part before she moved on was amazing. We've also heard good things about other people that have dealt with them. I highly recommend National Cremation and the Sarasota office and when I get back from out of town, we're also gonna do the preplanning for me.

National Cremation response

Linda, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Karen and the Sarasota team of National Cremation Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of his cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your husband! We thank you for sharing your experience online.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Cremation?

Original review: July 19, 2019

My mother-in-law had pre-arranged her cremation with National Cremation. I liked that it was paid for upfront and that they were very accommodating because we weren’t in-state. They’re in Florida while we’re in Pennsylvania but I was able to arrange everything over the phone. Jeffrey, the rep who assisted us, was wonderful in helping us through the process because there was a lot of paperwork that had to be signed, faxed, and scanned.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I went to a lunch seminar where I learned about National Cremation. They were also well-known and national. Plus, I knew someone else who had contracted their services. So, my husband and I decided to go ahead with it. Their reps were great and very professional. We paid for everything ahead and planned everything. Then, after my Bob died, their consideration for my feelings and their empathy were very nice. It was an emotionally woeful day but I didn't have to think about a lot of details. It made it so much easier that Bob and I both decided ahead of time when we were both healthy that this was how it would go.

Original review: July 11, 2019

The professionalism and quality of service of National Cremation were great. I was also impressed with their transparency and compassion. I would recommend them.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I liked the reviews for National Cremation and their team was responsive. Overall, my experience was very good.

National Cremation response

Pam, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you had a very good experience with our services and that we were responsive and able to help you during this difficult time.

Original review: May 18, 2019

The beginning of the year in January my oldest son passed away suddenly of a heart attack at the young age of 56. We were devastated but the service and cremation were so simple to deal with. Then in April my husband was also taken with heart failure and died. Again with great efficiency and solemnity, our needs were met and I am very appreciative of your assistance in my time of need.

National Cremation response

Hello Isabelle, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of both of your son and husband. On behalf of our Oviedo Team, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of their cremation needs during these difficult times. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of both of your son and husband!

Original review: May 17, 2019

My experience with National Cremation was very good. They were caring and they provided a good service. The sales person that sold us the contract was down-to-earth and he was good as well. However, there were some errors. They had my husband’s first name as his middle name, and they did the same thing with my contract, so they had to undo that and correct it. But they handled it very quickly.

National Cremation response

Dorothy, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. We do apologize for any mistakes made on our part with the contract but we are glad to hear that we resolved them quickly. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the National Cremation Society of Denver, CO office.

Original review: May 11, 2019

The service by National Cremation was timely and everything was explained to me very well. Other than the interactions of my loved one passing away, Russ, the director of the funeral home in Portland, was fantastic. He handled all the details and did a bang up job.

National Cremation response

Joseph, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Russ and the Portland team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our timely and fantastic services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Original review: May 10, 2019

National Cremation is local here, so we knew of it by seeing the place. The team we dealt with were very good, polite, professional, and helpful. My parents availed of the pre-planning services and with that, we really did not have to have a lot of decisions to be made. The arrangements were already in place. But we were supposed to have the ashes brought to the cemetery earlier in the week and they weren't put into the columbarium until the following week after Mother’s Day. So that was delayed and we weren’t able to see the ashes till the following week. But we were expecting them to be in for the same Mother’s Day weekend and as a result of the delay, we weren’t able to go until beyond Tuesday of the following week. They didn’t bring the ashes down but they're very close by.

They left a message saying it would be available after Tuesday, but that was on Friday and we had been down there the prior Monday where we got everything finalized. So, it took five more days for them to drive the ashes out. But when I called them, Karen, the rep I talked to, was very responsive and receptive. She apologized for that. All in all, it was just a disappointment that we had hoped that we would have the ashes by that weekend as since Monday, the arrangements had been made. Supposedly, they were gonna be brought over in a day or two, but not at the total end of the week. Other than that, National Cremation was great.

National Cremation response

Laura, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of the Sarasota team of National Cremation & Burial Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We apologize for any delays that you encountered and we are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our good, polite, professional, and helpful services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: May 7, 2019

My Mother had purchased a pre-paid cremation service in 2001 in Florida where she lived. I brought her up to Maine in 2011 for me to care for her. She passed on April 1st 2019. I called the service in Florida to find out what I was suppose to do. They were extremely helpful and the whole transition to cremation was very easy. From this experience, I will now do the same as she did. Having a family member die is hard enough let alone to figure out and pay for burial or cremation during a stressful time. I won't put this burden on anyone. I was very pleased with National Cremation and plan to contact them very soon.

National Cremation response

Kendall, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that we were able to be helpful to you and your family during this difficult and stressful time.

Original review: May 2, 2019

After the unexpected death of our daughter, Funeral Director Stephen ** guided us and assisted us with all of our needs. He coordinated with another funeral home to assist in the process due to the distance between our home and hers. He guarded and respected our privacy when we met in his office to discuss the details and make sensitive decisions. He explained every detail. We didn't have to worry about a thing as he took care of everything. He continues to be available to assist us, answer questions and provide support.

National Cremation response

Valerie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your daughter. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with Mr. Stephen. We are pleased to hear that you and your family are satisfied with his amazing compassion, guidance, and supportive care for the families that he takes into his arms during these difficult times. Thank you for letting us know that he was able to guard and respect your privacy during sensible decisions. Please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Original review: April 25, 2019

People have been telling me about National Cremation & Burial Society and I took advantage of their pre-planning services. Their team was wonderful. They were very informative, professional and compassionate. Working with them through the process was very simple and straightforward. I’m a guardian and I explained the situation. They laid out different options and I told them what I wanted to go with. They were perfectly fine with that and it was all about what I wanted. They didn’t try to add or push anything or make sympathetic suggestions. The family also wanted to provide their own things to put the ashes in and they were perfectly fine with that too and they didn't say that the family had to buy from them. In contrast, when my mother was buried, a rep tried to sell us something bigger and better, saying that it was our last chance to show her respect. But National Cremation never did any of that kind of stuff.

Everything was done in a transparent fashion. They kept me in the loop the whole time, so the process went really well. There were no surprises. They told me what was going to happen, what their timeline was, and what they would do. They said they would call when everything was ready and that I had up to so long to pick things up, and it wasn’t like they were gonna call me and I needed to be there in the next hour. Also, the process was done in a very timely way and the time that it took was actually a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be. I would recommend National Cremation to anyone and I've recommended them to other people.

National Cremation response

Linda, we really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with National Cremation Society. We are pleased to hear that you and your family are satisfied with his amazing compassionate, informative, and professional care for the families that we take into our arms during these difficult moments. Thank you for your time and kind words. Please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I went to the Montecito cemetery, and their prices were a bit high. They recommended to me the National Cremation & Burial Society. The gentleman who helped us at National was so friendly that he made the experience easy. Even though it was a horrible time, when I walked in there, he greeted me at that door and he was very pleasant, and then took me and my aunt into his office. He was extremely kind, friendly and cheerful. He made small talks besides doing business, so it helped put everything at ease.

National Cremation response

Gina, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: April 19, 2019

National Cremation was great and I had a wonderful experience with them. My mom set up cremation services from them for herself and when she passed away, I contacted National Cremation and they took it from there. I also had to pay off a contract and fill out a bunch of paperwork. The lady that I dealt with was very helpful and compassionate. She took care of having the body moved from the hospital to the funeral home and getting the cremation done. She took care of everything and all I had to do was pick up the remains at their office. I was very pleasantly surprised that what an easy the process was and it was quite a relief to have those arrangements made, so I didn’t have to guess what my mother wanted to have done. My mother signed the contract and made payments on it so there was nothing for me to try to interpret or guess.

National Cremation response

Valerie, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of the Detroit Team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our compassionate and helpful services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I've had a great experience with National Cremation. They’re wonderful people. We learned about them 10 years ago when we had a gal at church that worked for them and we signed up. My mother did it and my wife and I did it too. It has been great working with their team. They were very helpful and they set things up. We had two dealings with them, and both times, everything has been wonderful. On average, it takes about two weeks to get the ashes back, which is fine. They people have been super and I couldn’t ask for anything better. They really helped out a lot. I’m very happy with them and I recommended them to a couple of friends.

National Cremation response

Hi Robert, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your loved ones. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of the Villages team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I heard about National Cremation when I went on the internet and I chose them for a couple of reasons. They were located conveniently to me and they provided the service at an appropriate cost that included everything instead of having to piecemeal everything. I had an appointment with a rep who went down and I made arrangements for my relative to be cremated which took about 45 minutes. Once the procedure was done, I went down and picked up her ashes. The rep was very helpful and answered all my questions. Overall, I had a very good experience with National Cremation.

National Cremation response

Frances, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Randy and his amazing knowledge and organization for the care he provided when taking your mother in his arms during these difficult times. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Everything was top notch at the sales presentation. I wanted to ask the salesman a question. This was about two months after we signed up no return call or email to date. I even called the billing department so I could ask them the question. All I wanted is if they sent statements on the financing they said no. They said they would send me a recent statement by email which they did within an hour. Never had a financed sale with no statement strange.

National Cremation response

Paul, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. We apologize for that inconvenience that you encountered but if you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our National Cremation & Burial Society - Oviedo, FL office directly at 407-365-1600 and ask for Sales Manager Ronald Skitowski or contact our customer service team at 888-624-3310.

Original review: April 9, 2019

My experience at Randy's Funeral home was really helpful experience for me. I never been in that kind of situation before so it was very hard, but you helped me face it, by explaining me the process by detail almost every little detail of the process, which was hard before and later on I did understand and now got easier. Thanks, for your time Mr Randy.

National Cremation response

Joel, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Randy, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with Randy's guidance and supporting care and that we were able to help you understand the process during this difficult time.

Original review: April 8, 2019

It is an honor for me to write you about my recent loss of my husband and my experience with Brendan ** of the National Cremation Society in Clearwater, FL. Mr. ** helped get me through what was a terrible time in my life. He was professional, knowledgeable and attended to every detail imaginable. He provided direction and relieved me of the anxiety that comes with arranging for a proper funeral. He is the best and I will recommend him and this facility to friends and family. Thank you Mr. ** - I deeply appreciate all you did for me - it will not be forgotten.

National Cremation response

Alice, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online with Brendan. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with his amazing guidance, knowledge, professionalism care for the families that he takes into his care during these terrible times. Thank you for letting us know that we were able to relieve much anxiety and your recommendations for our service. Please know that we are always here to help. Take care.

Original review: April 5, 2019

William ** (Randy) and his associate, Latasha, were extremely helpful during this dark time in my life. They were kind, caring, and walked me through the entire process regarding my sons remains. I cannot thank them enough for the compassion and professionalism they showed me. Thanks again, Jason.

National Cremation response

Hi Jason, thank you so much for sharing your experience with National Cremation Service. We are very sorry for the loss of your son. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that you chose us to help you through these dark times. On behalf of Randy and Latash of National Cremation Service, we thank you for sharing your experience online and for your kind words. Please know that we are always here to help.

Original review: April 2, 2019

Lori at the North Palm Beach location, were so very kind, compassionate and patient with my father, myself and my two siblings through some very difficult decisions when my mom passed in January. I would highly recommend your company and specifically this office for anyone in their time of need. Thank you again!

National Cremation response

Christine, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Lori and her amazing compassion, patient, and very kind care for the families that she takes into her arms during these difficult moments. Thank you for your kind words.

Original review: April 2, 2019

We used National Cremation for my husband and everything was top-notch. They treated us empathetically and I felt very comfortable knowing that things were being done right. It was a wonderful experience.

National Cremation response

Tonya, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you felt comfortable with our compassionate services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Original review: March 28, 2019

My cousin is in the mortuary industry and she referred me to the gentleman from National Cremation & Burial Society. The gentleman was great. We sat down and tended to my dad's cremation. We had to plan it after my dad's passing and he has been helpful all this time.

National Cremation response

Steven, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our representative and our services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time. Thank you for sharing your experience online.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Ron ** handled everything for my mother's cremation. He was very professional and had answers to all my questions, and knew the answers to lots of my questions that the cemetery funeral director did not know. Absolutely everything went according to schedule, even though their offices were moving during that time. Our family very much appreciates his handling of everything. Thank you, Grace

National Cremation response

Grace, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Ron and the Houston team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with Ron's professional services and that we were able to help you during this difficult time.

Original review: March 15, 2019

A friend recommended the people from National Cremation & Burial Society. The rep, Randy, was very helpful and compassionate because I live in Washington and my daughter died in California and he was able to work me through all the steps I had to go through so there was no problem. The other people there were also very protective of my daughter and my information so I appreciated that. I'm very satisfied with my experience with National Cremation & Burial Society.

National Cremation response

Dian, please accept our condolences on the passing of your daughter. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Randy and his amazing compassion and helpful guidance for the families that he takes into his care during these difficult times.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My father recently passed away and he and Mom both have National Cremation & Burial Society's service. My parents started with them six years ago and then they paid it off a couple of years ago. The reps, Justin and Aquila, were wonderful. National Cremation provided a great service. I'm looking into getting it myself but I have to get another job first.

National Cremation response

Christine, please accept our condolences on the passing of your father. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Justin and Aquila and the Seattle team of National Cremation Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our great services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

National Cremation expert review by David Chandler, Ph.D.

The National Cremation Society has helped over 160,000 families honor their loved ones. It was founded in 1973. National Cremation can help you with both pre-planning and immediate cremation needs.

• Prepaying service: National Cremation can help you prepay for cremation. Available experts can walk you through every step of the process.

• Veteran’s cremation service: National Cremation takes care of cremation services for veterans. They make sure families receive the benefits they deserve.

• Burial service: Some National Cremation sites offer burial services as well. Check the company website for a full list of locations that offer burial services.

• Free quote: Contact National Cremation online or over the phone to receive a free quote for their services.

• Online catalog: View National Cremation’s selection of urns, statues, pendants and more online.

• Best for: people who are planning for cremation or burial services and people who need these services immediately.

Profile picture of David Chandler, Ph.D.
David Chandler, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

David Chandler, Ph.D., writes for the ConsumerAffairs Research team to help consumers make smart purchasing decisions. David is passionate about creating content that is useful and informative, and he devotes several hours to researching companies, industries and articles for each piece of content he writes to help consumers find what they need.

National Cremation Company Information