2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.59/5

Welch Foods Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Welch Foods?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Welch Foods?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I recently purchased Welch’s Juice as I always do, and open the seal and pour some to my husband, and noticed it was contaminated with some type of mold and told him to stop. "Don’t drink it." Expiration date it’s good until December and the container was unopened. I had take pictures and write to Welch’s company and gave my information. I’m worry about other people going right now to the store and buying a contaminated juice and drinking it.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Craving Grape juice, I drove to local gas station to purchase a 14 oz Welch's Natural 100% Grape juice. Got back into car, immediately opened, took big gulp, looked down to put cap back on & noticed mold all around top of bottle & under the cap. I actually debated whether to pour into cup when I got home so I could try to drink because that's how bad I was craving it! But instead I put in bag, emailed customer service and awaiting reply.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

My daughter was eating Welch’s cherries and berries fruit snacks when she came across a fruit snack with a worm in it. It was a small worm and obviously dead and inside the snack. I demand a recall on them since this is the 3rd or 4th case of a worm found in their fruit snacks.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I bought Natural Concord Grape Spread. It says it's non GMO with the big letters. I'm ready to open and eat it but I read *Not made with genetically modified ingredients. Trace amounts of genetically modified material may be present.* False nonsense advertising to sell your GMO garbage.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Purchased a container of Welch Mango Twist juice on Friday 3/16/18 from Wal-Mart. Opened the juice on Monday 3/19/18 for the first time. Jug was sealed had to remove pull tab. Poured myself a glass and proceeded to drink it. My husband then came and poured a glass and what came out in his glass made me want to vomit... we found a worm/bug swimming in the juice! Yes not only was there a bug in it but it was still alive and swimming. Called the company to complain and they want to send me out coupons... really?! That's your solution? I will never purchased another Welch product. This is beyond unacceptable and all you want to do is offer me coupons.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

September 16, 2017, my husband and I purchased the kiwi strawberry juices that come in the 6 pack. We drank one each and soon after we developed a sore throat. My husband has drank another today and got an even worse sore throat as well as drowsy and dizziness. These need to be recalled because something is error with them!

Original review: June 6, 2017

Ok so tonight June 6 2017 went to make me a jelly sandwich and everything was going fine till I started putting jelly on my second sandwich (I had already eaten the 1st one) and noticed something whitish and weird in my jam!!! It was a worm (maggot). Had to throw everything away cause I get super grossed out :'( Won't eat this no more :v And a few years ago stopped drinking Welch's grape juice because I had just got back from running and wanted to quench my thirst so I chugged down half the bottle when I noticed an inch thick of mold on top of the juice??? It was so FN disgusting!!!

Original review: May 27, 2017

I have been using Mott's for years supposedly having no sugar and the reason being because I cannot have sugar. I am hypoglycemic. As a matter of fact I had given up drinking soda. It seemed to be so sweet. It was on sale. Buy one box get the other free in Winn-Dixie so I thought to myself, "Okay this is a bargain. Well this seemed like a bargain." It was the pouch. As I was drinking it I thought to myself, "This is really sweet. Is it the juice that's so sweet." Then I looked it up. It is substitute sugar.

I can't have any sugar. As a matter of fact I stop drinking Coke because I got sick from the sugar substitute. I almost passed out in the bank because of the contents of sugar substitute. Sugar is sugar whether versus substitute low sugar it's sugar. It's a danger to people who can have sugar. Stop hiding behind the titles to sell a product. Now I have to throw all of it out. Maybe I should call the lawyer. I'm thinking hard about this because you have it advertised as no sugar so course there's no sugar but it's substitute when it be low or anything else. False advertisement especially people who cannot have neither.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I opened my bag and began to eat my fruit snacks when I noticed something white in one of them, so I cut it open and there was a white powder in it. I was grossed out and it looked like a crushed up pill, my first thought was that it was a drug. Even though it was gross I will continue to buy their products because nothing like this has ever happened to me and I love to eat and they are one of my favorite snacks. But Welch you need to get it together and figure out why there are so many gross things in your products.

Original review: July 6, 2016

I opened my pack of mixed fruit snacks and the grape one looks like it is covered in mold! I had already eaten two of the fruit snacks and am now extremely concerns about getting sick. Does anyone know if this is indeed mold? It is hard and a white color. I loved eating fruit snacks as a quick snack, but after this I am so nauseated just thinking about it!

Welch Foods Company Information