Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.30/5

FIJI Water Reviews

Original review: April 27, 2018

My overall experience with Fiji water has been a positive one. They, as a company, provide their service in a timely manner, and to this day, I have yet to receive anything from Fiji Water that has been less than expected in terms of both efficiency and quality. I enjoy that they are professional, and the fact that they are more than efficient. I have been completely satisfied with their customer care and how our "business deals" are handled. They are a good and reliable company.

Original review: April 26, 2018

They provided fast delivery and the water was of excellent quality. They were always on time with the delivery of the water. The water had no chemical taste or smell, tasted great, fresh and clean and never cloudy in appearance or had any particles floating in the bottom of the bottles. But sometimes the delivery was missing a bottle. On one occasion when the delivery person came to deliver my water, the order was short one bottle. I had ordered six bottles of water, but I only received five bottles.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Very respectable and accurate with orders and delivery. Never a problem or difficult circumstance. Very easy to deal with every delivery and always a pleasant experience. I like the freshness and clarity of the water itself. Was always delivered on time and never any times that it expired. FIJI is the most refreshing water available among the many others out there!

Original review: March 27, 2018

FIJI Water has always been a favorite of mine, they are trustworthy and reliable when having a water delivery service. Don't want to leave your house? No problem! They offer a delivery straight to your home. It's quick and extremely convenient. Not to mention how good their product is. It has many great features. They have the best tasting water out of any service I have tried. Their water is very clean with excellent reviews to back it up. You won't find a more clean than it. The only thing I could think about possibly improving when it comes to it is the price. It is a little bit more expensive than other water delivery services. However I feel they provide the best service so maybe they are able to charge a little more. Although they would probably get a lot more service if they made their prices a little more reasonable.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I drank Dasani and other water brand products all my life but once Fiji Water came out I did my research and seen reviews and I figured I would try it. Once I tried it, it was probably the best water I've ever had in my life and would have to be my favorite. With all the additive minerals the overall taste of Fiji water is amazing. It's so good and I love it. Also, the price is great because you get what you pay for and Fiji water is worth it. I will continue to buy this water product for as long as I can.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FIJI Water?

Original review: March 23, 2018

I love everything about the water and their delivery service. Great service and taste. Always able to get them on phone if I need something and am always met with courteous service. I like how great the customer service is when I need to change my order. They're flexible and their prices work for my budget. Would not change from them to another company.

Original review: March 22, 2018

It is a very good, clean water that is deliver on time. I like the crisp taste and it gives me such a refreshing out on water in general. It water is a great addition to refrigerate. The bottle does well in carry water. Always ready to drink it. It has the potential to do great as flavored water. And I think it is going to be rated very high on scale.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Very satisfied with Fiji. On time, fresh and so clean. It's been more than a water company to me, and more of a family who provides me with water for money? The pictures on the back of the bottles, and the shape of the bottle is important to me. I look more successful when I drink Fiji because it's expensive. Maybe have an animal print theme.

Original review: March 20, 2018

They have designed and made a great product. I not only like the taste of the water but I also like the bottle style they sell in stores and the overall design of the product. They are dependable. The delivery drivers are always professional and courteous. Their product is the best in the business. I feel safe consuming this water. I am very happy with this company.

Original review: March 19, 2018

One of the best companies overall, it was very easy to order from them. And they were very prompt with their deliveries, making sure I had my water on time. They made sure I knew when the water was showing up to my doorstep. I liked how easy, simple, and not overly crazy it was to order from them. I loved doing it, I never minded and never had to wait long. It was amazing and would do again.

FIJI Water Company Information