4.30/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FIJI Water

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

FIJI Water Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I have been drinking Fiji Water for years every day and have always enjoyed it. However, today I drank a few sips from a bottle of Fiji water and noticed a strong Chlorine taste, as well as really disgusting overall taste. I wondered what caused this one bottle of Fiji water to taste so bad when the other bottles in the six pack tasted normal. I purchased the Fiji water a few days ago at Stater Bros. grocery store in Beaumont, California. I noticed the same problem with a bottle of Fiji water that I purchased at the Walmart in Beaumont, CA a few weeks ago, and all five of the other bottles in the six pack tasted normal. These bottles of Fiji water from these two stores had only been on the shelves for a few days and were not close to expiring.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I purchased some Fiji water on a different site and it was horrible tasted like skunk water. The main thing is customer service is horrible. They don't get back to you. I called them for 2 weeks and left numerous emails and messages. It's a scam, scam, scam!!! 0 star customer service. Sucky water.

Get expert buying tips about Water Delivery Services delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: May 8, 2018

The cost of the FIJI Water is very reasonable and fits my family's budget. I absolutely love it and would recommend to my friends and family. There are many features that I like about FIJI Water such as how easy it is to order online. Delivery available when I need it delivered too. But I would like to see a reward system when you purchase so many gallons of water. Such as purchase 10 gallons and receive a free one. Otherwise my overall experience with FIJI Water has been incredible.

Original review: May 7, 2018

It's convenient and the product is of a high quality. My experience was great because it helps save time when getting bottled water for my family since we use 26 gallons every week and a half. And the taste of the water is great...no mineral tastes. Drinking bottled water is very important considering tap water has so many unfiltered chemicals, medications and other impurities. But even though it's a great service, it's pretty expensive. If the pricing were better, it would be more beneficial to continue using this service.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I really like the taste of the water. It has a refreshing taste to it and it is the only water that I want to drink. I would used it a lot more than I do. I shared my water that I get with my family and friend and at my workplace. I tell them that they should order it also. My whole family and friend enjoy drinking the water.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FIJI Water?

Original review: May 5, 2018

I work in water purification and the FIJI water is high purity and the taste is great. The customer service is very friendly but the service doesn't reach to all ZIP codes of the area I live. The service speed was just average too, but the quality of the water is good enough to keep my business. I would like to see a larger variety of subscription packages. Other than that I like the advertisements and the packaging. It feels very modern.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The Fiji water that I have used as my water delivery server was very exclusive meaning that it desired a variety of usages that were important to myself and much more. Therefore, as a result it became almost essential to what I had to have in order to be successful. I enjoy the taste of the water because it tastes absolutely fresh and basically pure and rich in the vitamins that were put into the water. In addition, I enjoy the shape of the water bottle because of the square shape of the water bottle making it seem to be more attractive than it already is. I dislike however the process of which it is being made because importantly it is essential that the water comes from a imperfect source to be obtained from a certain value. I wish that the taste of the water to be more normal rather than adding salt into the water itself which is necessary to be doing.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I am sold on Fiji! I love it and have a Subscribe and Save account through Amazon.com. I order 6-packs of bottles every month. Sometimes, I share my Fiji water with my daughter's family, and they love it, as well. I love the taste of it. It tastes fresh like spring water. I've tried other bottled waters, but that Fiji has everything I want in a bottled water. But maybe they could join a recycling program that encourages people to recycle their Fiji water bottles. The bottles are plastic, which I recycle. But not everyone is as conscientious about not filling up landfills and the oceans with plastic.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I've ordered Fiji water from their website for years with few problems until the past 2 years. The past 2 years Fiji has failed to secure the bottom of the shipping boxes sufficiently & thus product arrives, via UPS, at my home with damaged boxes & damaged unusable bottles of water. The problem is always that the bottom of the shipping box is not secured with packaging tape as is the top of the box & the bottom of the shipping box becomes open during shipping via UPS. When I complain to Fiji, their response is they are aware of the problem & are working on fixing the problem for 2 years. They never fix the problem.

Yesterday, one entire box of 24 bottles of expensive Fiji water was delivered with box open at bottom & scratched & dented bottles. I complained & Fiji will send me another box of water. I requested to speak to management but was told NO because there are only contract workers in customer service. I then called Fiji Corporate office in Los Angeles & was told by Carla, I could not speak to upper level management but Carla transferred me to Katy who said she would log my complaint.

UPS delivery man said it is not UPS's obligation to secure the box with shipping tape. USP has to set my boxes of bottles of water top down because bottom of box is open. I order 4 boxes of Fiji water a month, consisting of four 6 packs of Fiji water per box & frequently I order more when they have sale offers. Per Linkedin, Clarence Chia is Vice President of Marketing, eCommerce, Direct-to-Consumer at FIJI Water. YouTube provides Clarence Chia emphasizing customer loyalty & motto of meaningful to customers. My family is a loyal Fiji customer but has lost confidence in Fiji due to inadequate packaging of water. I want Fiji to listen to the ** family customer & fix the shipping problem so our family can enjoy Fiji water in undented and undamaged bottles.

Original review: April 28, 2018

My experience with FIJI Water has been extremely wonderful. It would be nice though to have them in stores where they are chilled. Otherwise I absolutely love Fiji Water and my favorite feature about it is that it has a fresh, thirst-quenching taste. It's amazing! Also, the service is reliable and overall pleasant.

FIJI Water expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

FIJI Water, known for its single-serving artesian water sourced from an aquifer in Fiji, provides water delivery services for homes and offices. Unlike other water delivery services, FIJI Water does not come in large jugs that can be used in a dispenser or cooler. Its service offers a way to save money on bulk orders of individual bottles.

• Available sizes: You can choose between a 36-pack of 330 mL bottles or a 24-pack of 500 mL bottles, or opt for 700-mL, 1-liter or 1.5-liter bottles in 12-pack cases.

• Delivery options: Pick a one-time delivery or monthly subscription service. The monthly plan options include 3-, 6- or 12-month contracts.

• Plan flexibility: You can skip delivery if you need to, and you can cancel the plan any time.

• Savings: Subscription deliveries save you about 20 to 30 percent off retail prices. If you order more than ten cases, you’ll get additional discounts.

• Free shipping: FIJI Water is shipped to your home or office free of charge with your paid subscription.

• Best for: homes and offices that want luxury water in individual serving bottles.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
      Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

FIJI Water Company Information