4.36/5
Based on 22 reviews that contain star ratings

22 FIJI Water Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I purchased some Fiji water on a different site and it was horrible tasted like skunk water. The main thing is customer service is horrible. They don't get back to you. I called them for 2 weeks and left numerous emails and messages. It's a scam, scam, scam!!! 0 star customer service. Sucky water.

Original review: May 8, 2018

The cost of the FIJI Water is very reasonable and fits my family's budget. I absolutely love it and would recommend to my friends and family. There are many features that I like about FIJI Water such as how easy it is to order online. Delivery available when I need it delivered too. But I would like to see a reward system when you purchase so many gallons of water. Such as purchase 10 gallons and receive a free one. Otherwise my overall experience with FIJI Water has been incredible.

Get expert buying tips about Water Delivery Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2018

It's convenient and the product is of a high quality. My experience was great because it helps save time when getting bottled water for my family since we use 26 gallons every week and a half. And the taste of the water is great...no mineral tastes. Drinking bottled water is very important considering tap water has so many unfiltered chemicals, medications and other impurities. But even though it's a great service, it's pretty expensive. If the pricing were better, it would be more beneficial to continue using this service.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I really like the taste of the water. It has a refreshing taste to it and it is the only water that I want to drink. I would used it a lot more than I do. I shared my water that I get with my family and friend and at my workplace. I tell them that they should order it also. My whole family and friend enjoy drinking the water.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I work in water purification and the FIJI water is high purity and the taste is great. The customer service is very friendly but the service doesn't reach to all ZIP codes of the area I live. The service speed was just average too, but the quality of the water is good enough to keep my business. I would like to see a larger variety of subscription packages. Other than that I like the advertisements and the packaging. It feels very modern.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FIJI Water?

Original review: May 4, 2018

The Fiji water that I have used as my water delivery server was very exclusive meaning that it desired a variety of usages that were important to myself and much more. Therefore, as a result it became almost essential to what I had to have in order to be successful. I enjoy the taste of the water because it tastes absolutely fresh and basically pure and rich in the vitamins that were put into the water. In addition, I enjoy the shape of the water bottle because of the square shape of the water bottle making it seem to be more attractive than it already is. I dislike however the process of which it is being made because importantly it is essential that the water comes from a imperfect source to be obtained from a certain value. I wish that the taste of the water to be more normal rather than adding salt into the water itself which is necessary to be doing.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I am sold on Fiji! I love it and have a Subscribe and Save account through Amazon.com. I order 6-packs of bottles every month. Sometimes, I share my Fiji water with my daughter's family, and they love it, as well. I love the taste of it. It tastes fresh like spring water. I've tried other bottled waters, but that Fiji has everything I want in a bottled water. But maybe they could join a recycling program that encourages people to recycle their Fiji water bottles. The bottles are plastic, which I recycle. But not everyone is as conscientious about not filling up landfills and the oceans with plastic.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I've ordered Fiji water from their website for years with few problems until the past 2 years. The past 2 years Fiji has failed to secure the bottom of the shipping boxes sufficiently & thus product arrives, via UPS, at my home with damaged boxes & damaged unusable bottles of water. The problem is always that the bottom of the shipping box is not secured with packaging tape as is the top of the box & the bottom of the shipping box becomes open during shipping via UPS. When I complain to Fiji, their response is they are aware of the problem & are working on fixing the problem for 2 years. They never fix the problem.

Yesterday, one entire box of 24 bottles of expensive Fiji water was delivered with box open at bottom & scratched & dented bottles. I complained & Fiji will send me another box of water. I requested to speak to management but was told NO because there are only contract workers in customer service. I then called Fiji Corporate office in Los Angeles & was told by Carla, I could not speak to upper level management but Carla transferred me to Katy who said she would log my complaint.

UPS delivery man said it is not UPS's obligation to secure the box with shipping tape. USP has to set my boxes of bottles of water top down because bottom of box is open. I order 4 boxes of Fiji water a month, consisting of four 6 packs of Fiji water per box & frequently I order more when they have sale offers. Per Linkedin, Clarence Chia is Vice President of Marketing, eCommerce, Direct-to-Consumer at FIJI Water. YouTube provides Clarence Chia emphasizing customer loyalty & motto of meaningful to customers. My family is a loyal Fiji customer but has lost confidence in Fiji due to inadequate packaging of water. I want Fiji to listen to the ** family customer & fix the shipping problem so our family can enjoy Fiji water in undented and undamaged bottles.

Original review: April 28, 2018

My experience with FIJI Water has been extremely wonderful. It would be nice though to have them in stores where they are chilled. Otherwise I absolutely love Fiji Water and my favorite feature about it is that it has a fresh, thirst-quenching taste. It's amazing! Also, the service is reliable and overall pleasant.

Original review: April 27, 2018

My overall experience with Fiji water has been a positive one. They, as a company, provide their service in a timely manner, and to this day, I have yet to receive anything from Fiji Water that has been less than expected in terms of both efficiency and quality. I enjoy that they are professional, and the fact that they are more than efficient. I have been completely satisfied with their customer care and how our "business deals" are handled. They are a good and reliable company.

Original review: April 26, 2018

They provided fast delivery and the water was of excellent quality. They were always on time with the delivery of the water. The water had no chemical taste or smell, tasted great, fresh and clean and never cloudy in appearance or had any particles floating in the bottom of the bottles. But sometimes the delivery was missing a bottle. On one occasion when the delivery person came to deliver my water, the order was short one bottle. I had ordered six bottles of water, but I only received five bottles.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Very respectable and accurate with orders and delivery. Never a problem or difficult circumstance. Very easy to deal with every delivery and always a pleasant experience. I like the freshness and clarity of the water itself. Was always delivered on time and never any times that it expired. FIJI is the most refreshing water available among the many others out there!

Original review: March 27, 2018

FIJI Water has always been a favorite of mine, they are trustworthy and reliable when having a water delivery service. Don't want to leave your house? No problem! They offer a delivery straight to your home. It's quick and extremely convenient. Not to mention how good their product is. It has many great features. They have the best tasting water out of any service I have tried. Their water is very clean with excellent reviews to back it up. You won't find a more clean than it. The only thing I could think about possibly improving when it comes to it is the price. It is a little bit more expensive than other water delivery services. However I feel they provide the best service so maybe they are able to charge a little more. Although they would probably get a lot more service if they made their prices a little more reasonable.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I drank Dasani and other water brand products all my life but once Fiji Water came out I did my research and seen reviews and I figured I would try it. Once I tried it, it was probably the best water I've ever had in my life and would have to be my favorite. With all the additive minerals the overall taste of Fiji water is amazing. It's so good and I love it. Also, the price is great because you get what you pay for and Fiji water is worth it. I will continue to buy this water product for as long as I can.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I love everything about the water and their delivery service. Great service and taste. Always able to get them on phone if I need something and am always met with courteous service. I like how great the customer service is when I need to change my order. They're flexible and their prices work for my budget. Would not change from them to another company.

Original review: March 22, 2018

It is a very good, clean water that is deliver on time. I like the crisp taste and it gives me such a refreshing out on water in general. It water is a great addition to refrigerate. The bottle does well in carry water. Always ready to drink it. It has the potential to do great as flavored water. And I think it is going to be rated very high on scale.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Very satisfied with Fiji. On time, fresh and so clean. It's been more than a water company to me, and more of a family who provides me with water for money? The pictures on the back of the bottles, and the shape of the bottle is important to me. I look more successful when I drink Fiji because it's expensive. Maybe have an animal print theme.

Original review: March 20, 2018

They have designed and made a great product. I not only like the taste of the water but I also like the bottle style they sell in stores and the overall design of the product. They are dependable. The delivery drivers are always professional and courteous. Their product is the best in the business. I feel safe consuming this water. I am very happy with this company.

Original review: March 19, 2018

One of the best companies overall, it was very easy to order from them. And they were very prompt with their deliveries, making sure I had my water on time. They made sure I knew when the water was showing up to my doorstep. I liked how easy, simple, and not overly crazy it was to order from them. I loved doing it, I never minded and never had to wait long. It was amazing and would do again.

Original review: March 18, 2018

The Fiji water is a high quality water. It tastes very good. It is one of the better quality water. It is good you can buy today out in the market. I really like the silky feel of the water, you can tell the quality of the Fiji water. I would recommend this Fiji water to all my friends and coworkers in the office.

Original review: March 13, 2018

It is fast, efficient, comfortable, useful, economical, and good 24 hours service. Very good quality and durability, quite stable. It was a good experience with this water service. I am pleased and happy. I highly recommend it to my family and friends in my neighborhood. It is a very good service and it is worthwhile to continue using it.

Original review: March 12, 2018

My overall experience with Fiji Water has been great. It is clean, pure, refreshing and always the same high quality grade you would expect from a premium brand. Very well worth the cost. The service is always timely and accurate and the delivery personnel is always friendly and professional when delivering water to my home. My experience has been good thus far and very minor issues have always been resolved promptly and appropriately by customer service.

FIJI Water expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

FIJI Water, known for its single-serving artesian water sourced from an aquifer in Fiji, provides water delivery services for homes and offices. Unlike other water delivery services, FIJI Water does not come in large jugs that can be used in a dispenser or cooler. Its service offers a way to save money on bulk orders of individual bottles.

• Available sizes: You can choose between a 36-pack of 330 mL bottles or a 24-pack of 500 mL bottles, or opt for 700-mL, 1-liter or 1.5-liter bottles in 12-pack cases.

• Delivery options: Pick a one-time delivery or monthly subscription service. The monthly plan options include 3-, 6- or 12-month contracts.

• Plan flexibility: You can skip delivery if you need to, and you can cancel the plan any time.

• Savings: Subscription deliveries save you about 20 to 30 percent off retail prices. If you order more than ten cases, you’ll get additional discounts.

• Free shipping: FIJI Water is shipped to your home or office free of charge with your paid subscription.

• Best for: homes and offices that want luxury water in individual serving bottles.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

FIJI Water Company Information