4.30/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FIJI Water

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FIJI Water Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I have been drinking Fiji Water for years every day and have always enjoyed it. However, today I drank a few sips from a bottle of Fiji water and noticed a strong Chlorine taste, as well as really disgusting overall taste. I wondered what caused this one bottle of Fiji water to taste so bad when the other bottles in the six pack tasted normal. I purchased the Fiji water a few days ago at Stater Bros. grocery store in Beaumont, California. I noticed the same problem with a bottle of Fiji water that I purchased at the Walmart in Beaumont, CA a few weeks ago, and all five of the other bottles in the six pack tasted normal. These bottles of Fiji water from these two stores had only been on the shelves for a few days and were not close to expiring.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I purchased some Fiji water on a different site and it was horrible tasted like skunk water. The main thing is customer service is horrible. They don't get back to you. I called them for 2 weeks and left numerous emails and messages. It's a scam, scam, scam!!! 0 star customer service. Sucky water.

Get expert buying tips about Water Delivery Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Very respectable and accurate with orders and delivery. Never a problem or difficult circumstance. Very easy to deal with every delivery and always a pleasant experience. I like the freshness and clarity of the water itself. Was always delivered on time and never any times that it expired. FIJI is the most refreshing water available among the many others out there!

Original review: May 7, 2018

It's convenient and the product is of a high quality. My experience was great because it helps save time when getting bottled water for my family since we use 26 gallons every week and a half. And the taste of the water is great...no mineral tastes. Drinking bottled water is very important considering tap water has so many unfiltered chemicals, medications and other impurities. But even though it's a great service, it's pretty expensive. If the pricing were better, it would be more beneficial to continue using this service.

Original review: April 26, 2018

They provided fast delivery and the water was of excellent quality. They were always on time with the delivery of the water. The water had no chemical taste or smell, tasted great, fresh and clean and never cloudy in appearance or had any particles floating in the bottom of the bottles. But sometimes the delivery was missing a bottle. On one occasion when the delivery person came to deliver my water, the order was short one bottle. I had ordered six bottles of water, but I only received five bottles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FIJI Water?

Original review: May 6, 2018

I really like the taste of the water. It has a refreshing taste to it and it is the only water that I want to drink. I would used it a lot more than I do. I shared my water that I get with my family and friend and at my workplace. I tell them that they should order it also. My whole family and friend enjoy drinking the water.

Original review: April 27, 2018

My overall experience with Fiji water has been a positive one. They, as a company, provide their service in a timely manner, and to this day, I have yet to receive anything from Fiji Water that has been less than expected in terms of both efficiency and quality. I enjoy that they are professional, and the fact that they are more than efficient. I have been completely satisfied with their customer care and how our "business deals" are handled. They are a good and reliable company.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I work in water purification and the FIJI water is high purity and the taste is great. The customer service is very friendly but the service doesn't reach to all ZIP codes of the area I live. The service speed was just average too, but the quality of the water is good enough to keep my business. I would like to see a larger variety of subscription packages. Other than that I like the advertisements and the packaging. It feels very modern.

Original review: April 28, 2018

My experience with FIJI Water has been extremely wonderful. It would be nice though to have them in stores where they are chilled. Otherwise I absolutely love Fiji Water and my favorite feature about it is that it has a fresh, thirst-quenching taste. It's amazing! Also, the service is reliable and overall pleasant.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The Fiji water that I have used as my water delivery server was very exclusive meaning that it desired a variety of usages that were important to myself and much more. Therefore, as a result it became almost essential to what I had to have in order to be successful. I enjoy the taste of the water because it tastes absolutely fresh and basically pure and rich in the vitamins that were put into the water. In addition, I enjoy the shape of the water bottle because of the square shape of the water bottle making it seem to be more attractive than it already is. I dislike however the process of which it is being made because importantly it is essential that the water comes from a imperfect source to be obtained from a certain value. I wish that the taste of the water to be more normal rather than adding salt into the water itself which is necessary to be doing.

FIJI Water expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

FIJI Water, known for its single-serving artesian water sourced from an aquifer in Fiji, provides water delivery services for homes and offices. Unlike other water delivery services, FIJI Water does not come in large jugs that can be used in a dispenser or cooler. Its service offers a way to save money on bulk orders of individual bottles.

• Available sizes: You can choose between a 36-pack of 330 mL bottles or a 24-pack of 500 mL bottles, or opt for 700-mL, 1-liter or 1.5-liter bottles in 12-pack cases.

• Delivery options: Pick a one-time delivery or monthly subscription service. The monthly plan options include 3-, 6- or 12-month contracts.

• Plan flexibility: You can skip delivery if you need to, and you can cancel the plan any time.

• Savings: Subscription deliveries save you about 20 to 30 percent off retail prices. If you order more than ten cases, you’ll get additional discounts.

• Free shipping: FIJI Water is shipped to your home or office free of charge with your paid subscription.

• Best for: homes and offices that want luxury water in individual serving bottles.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
      Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

FIJI Water Company Information