2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.90/5

Tropicana Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tropicana?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tropicana?

Original review: June 22, 2018

On two different days I bought Tropicana Juice. Once from Best Buy supermarket Nevis West Indies in the Caribbean Original Tropicana Orange Juice and once in Ram's Supermarket Nevis West Indies Caribbean Tropicana Orange Tangerine Juice. The smell awful. The taste awful and it looked like it had pee mixed in. I trusted Tropicana and wanted a taste of home but it was not there. Very disappointed. I can only figure it is a chemical misplaced. Our recycled juice... both bought this month June 2018.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I was shocked to see that a company who claims to be offering 100% pure juice is actually offering a contaminated product. I noticed it when my 2 and a half year old boy was having it. He couldn't have it directly from the tetrapak, so I decided to pour it in a glass for him. The moment I did that I noticed that there are lots of black particles mixed in the juice. The taste was no different, so it's not possible to find it out if you will have directly through tetrapak as you can't see it then. What is actually shocking for me is that we have blind faith in such products that we don't even think twice to offer it our children. But this level of ignorance from such established organizations, who have started their operations almost 7 decades back is highly scary and disappointing. I will surely raise it to the highest level I can. And this is not at all "ACCEPTABLE."

Original review: March 24, 2017

We bought a Tropicana juice with full faith. While filling the last glass from the carton I felt the heaviness in the carton whereas the content was almost empty at that time. We decided to tear the cartoon, and there was a huge layer of algae and fungus lying there on the surface (image attached below). My stomach is upset since 2 days and continuously vomiting.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

Recently I purchased Tropicana Delight 1 liter juice from Star Bazaar Koramangala, I didn't come to know how should be the taste as first time used this and my health spoiled due to insect found in that. My suggestion is to the manufacturer is: 1) Please provide best quality. 2) Provide transparent pack then we will check before buy the product. 3) Increase your product rate to manage good quality. 4) Provide 1 lakh rupees compensation on complaints with proof. If you announce this then only your product will be get best trust from public and you can improve your business. To public: Do not feed this kind of juices for children.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I can't believe I found a nail clipping in Tropicana juice box. Disgusting!!! Barcode no: 5022313123455. I bought this 1 litre Tropicana juice box (orange with juicy bits - to be specific) and it contained a nail clipping. Very unhygienic!!!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

The complaint against Tropicana Orange Juice batch no. 6131CA3. I suffering from stomach pain from two days because of Tropicana Orange juice. Its taste very bad and smell like anything... I really pissed off because of this juice. It spoiled my health. I suggest you people do not drink this orange or any flavours of Tropicana. It's not original colours and there is lot of other dirty stuff inside. I have still half of the Tropicana left. If somebody wants to see I can show that.

Original review: June 19, 2016

I love the taste of the Tropicana peach papaya flavor. It has the right amount of sweetness for me. It's also a good thirst quencher. I try to avoid soda as much as I can so I buy myself Tropicana. I just don't know if it's a healthy alternative. In Japan, vendo machines are everywhere.. and it's a good thing Tropicana is always available in these vendo machines so that I'm assured that I have a drink that I like.

Original review: June 5, 2016

I love Tropicana Twister. I usually get the big bottle whenever I go to the grocery. It's soooweeeeet and bests served chilled. A great companion especially for an out of town trip with friends or family. However, I don't think it would be good for someone trying to lose weight (like me). Haha.

Original review: May 26, 2016

We have bought Tropicana litchi juice packing date March 2016, having bug in it. When I served in glass I found the color of juice seems like apple juice. When I drain the box I found the alive bug into the same, for the same I have putted multi complaints at Tropicana cust care. However no one turned back till date. Pls look into the same and resolve the concern as it's not a small thing, having big brand names who has given authority to these fraud companies to play with human life.

Original review: May 3, 2016

Tropicana tastes good but I don't like the sweetness of their drink. Their juices are very sweet... it leaves something in my throat which makes me thirstier than the time I haven't drunk the Tropicana.

Tropicana Company Information