2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.93/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Tropicana Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tropicana?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tropicana?

Original review: March 19, 2020

Love this orange juice, but the newly designed top is ABSURD! Go back to the screw on design. I tried many ways, including prying it open with a butter knife, but nothing worked, until I got really ticked up and broke it. Where was Quality Control when this design was approved? I will buy only screw-on tops from now on, whether it is yours or another name brand.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I have been drinking Tropicana Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice for at least five years, probably longer. I would purchase a large carton every two or three days. My favourite juice ever…until yesterday. Ever since the packaging was switched from the carton to the plastic container I have become allergic to the product. I don’t know what you have changed but I can no longer tolerate it. It was my favourite go to product and now I can’t drink it anymore because all I want to do is scratch myself to death. I can tell the ingredients have changed or at least one extra ingredient has been out of that does not agree with me. Very disappointing!

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I bought Tropicana fruit juice flavored (pineapple). Was horrible and terrible. How could nobody police or find production food supply test person. Could not get rid of the problem after so many complaints!!! Since I have seen this my health was not good. I have been doing vomits 3 days and this is totally not happening with Tropicana. Either change the product or ban this **. This is spreading food poisoning. This is life threatening. This is slow poisoning to the world. I would strictly want this to be taken action by yourself by now itself or I have to do a rally for boycotting this product for the every corner of this world or have to report a complaint in police or above that any action.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

My brother brought this pack and was drinking it. After 2-3 sips he was unable to do so. As something stuck in the straw. Later when we cut the tetra pack we found a ???? worm in it. I’ve heard many complaints regarding this. This was my first experience. Never ever gonna trust these juices now???? Very bad quality product. I will never buy Tropicana again.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Very bad quality product. I purchased tetra pack of Tropicana Guava juice from Flipkart. When I open the cap and pouring the juice into the glass some cotton type of things came out from carton. I will never buy Tropicana again. I have been vomiting since then.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I purchased a tetra pack juice from Big Bazaar Porvorim Goa. It was on offer.. The juice tasted weird. Thought it was my mouth.. Later on I felt something on my tongue as I was sipping directly. So I cut open the pack to see this black colored gooey substance. I am never gonna buy Tropicana again. I have been vomiting since then. Yuck.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Today is March 10 2019 and I purchased Orangeade with a “best buy” date of March 21 2019 on March 8 2019. Upon my 11 year old removing the safety cap and pouring the juice into the cup, some flesh-type thing came out of the carton! Thank God I was sitting here to see it! I have emailed Tropicana and is awaiting a response. There is absolutely no excuse or reason for why anything other than juice was in the carton!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

My orange juice container states: For best taste, use by March 21, 2019. The juice caused a severe reaction, Yesterday I drank a 4 ounce serving of this juice and had a single serving of Cream of Wheat with it at breakfast, and I experienced severe vomiting and broke out in hives. On the back of the container "Contain: orange juice from U.S. and Brazil." The hives are still present today as I write this. I know that Glyphosate is one of the pesticides found by the FDA IN fruit juices. I believe it is what caused my problems. I'm very disappointed. I think that this is the Lot or Batch number that is printed under the "use by" date, and am giving it to you in case you want to do a recall: 336 N 1006. I am very disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

On 2nd of Jan, I picked few tropics juice from local supermarket Mysore, guava flavour to be specific. It has weird smell like petroleum. It made me feel nauseous all day. I have been regular customer of Tropicana, but I don't trust this company anymore. Please look into it!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I purchased Tropicana Orange Juice for my son (small kid) on 12th of August 2018. He was hating to take that. When I tested it, really it was bitter. It taste like wine rotten fruit. Then I could see its manufactured date where it was on 12th of July 2018 and it was written to use to get it best in six months after manufacture. I suspected whether it is really tastes like this. I went to same supermarket to take another Tropicana orange juice on 15th of August. But surprisingly it gave same taste, really it has such bitter taste. Initially I suspected supermarket's fault, it might be selling product after expiry date. So now it came out that is company's product like this taste. Now it is up to you if you like this taste, please go ahead.

Tropicana Company Information