Compare Food Products

Research top Food Products recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I can't believe I found a nail clipping in Tropicana juice box. Disgusting!!! Barcode no: 5022313123455. I bought this 1 litre Tropicana juice box (orange with juicy bits - to be specific) and it contained a nail clipping. Very unhygienic!!!

The complaint against Tropicana Orange Juice batch no. 6131CA3. I suffering from stomach pain from two days because of Tropicana Orange juice. Its taste very bad and smell like anything... I really pissed off because of this juice. It spoiled my health. I suggest you people do not drink this orange or any flavours of Tropicana. It's not original colours and there is lot of other dirty stuff inside. I have still half of the Tropicana left. If somebody wants to see I can show that.

I love the taste of the Tropicana peach papaya flavor. It has the right amount of sweetness for me. It's also a good thirst quencher. I try to avoid soda as much as I can so I buy myself Tropicana. I just don't know if it's a healthy alternative. In Japan, vendo machines are everywhere.. and it's a good thing Tropicana is always available in these vendo machines so that I'm assured that I have a drink that I like.

I love Tropicana Twister. I usually get the big bottle whenever I go to the grocery. It's soooweeeeet and bests served chilled. A great companion especially for an out of town trip with friends or family. However, I don't think it would be good for someone trying to lose weight (like me). Haha.

We have bought Tropicana litchi juice packing date March 2016, having bug in it. When I served in glass I found the color of juice seems like apple juice. When I drain the box I found the alive bug into the same, for the same I have putted multi complaints at Tropicana cust care. However no one turned back till date. Pls look into the same and resolve the concern as it's not a small thing, having big brand names who has given authority to these fraud companies to play with human life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tropicana?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Tropicana tastes good but I don't like the sweetness of their drink. Their juices are very sweet... it leaves something in my throat which makes me thirstier than the time I haven't drunk the Tropicana.

We bought Tropicana Guava Delight and found some unidentified items in the glass.

I had bought Tropicana Guava delight. I consumed more than half of the can, while pouring out the last glass, I found a big piece of green slimy fungus like thing in it. I am a regular buyer of the product but never had such a bad experience. How can it happen when you term it as the most hygienic drink?

This was the first time in a very very long time that I'd purchased their bottled "not from concentrate" lemonade. The 'lemonade' tasted more bitter than I've experienced with other brands, so I assumed that maybe this was a lesser quality batch and decided to report the experience to the company. When I read the back of the bottle to look for the 800 number to report the issue, I read the list of ingredients and was surprised to find that 'grapefruit pulp' is one of the ingredients! No wonder it has a bitter taste!

When I called to report the issue, the representative was cordial and listened to my concerns; I explained that there are health concerns related to taking medications with grapefruit, so that a warning is needed. The company will be sending a coupon for a replacement product that we can use on the orange juice. Whereas I am satisfied that the company is willing to 'replace' the product, I am quite dissatisfied with how the package is labeled.

Yesterday, I bought Tropicana Litchi flavour but inside it I got Apple flavour. As I always I bought Litchi flavour as I am fond of it and I does not like apple flavour, So I am very dissatisfied with it. This is a big mistake done and should not have happen with a company like tropicana. My pack number was (4346CC3). I want to tell you that I am very dissatisfied with this kind of stuff and will not use tropicana for next time.

Once I got Tropicana juice and had 1 glass of it, the next day onwards I suffered with severe cold and cough. I guessed that it might be because of the juice what I had but I did not take it so serious. Again recently my husband had it and immediately he too got severe cough and cold. I don't like this product.

Tropicana 2.63 L Jug scratched my new kitchen table - I have always bought Tropicana orange juice and my family loves the juice. Recently our family built a house and we purchased a new Acacia kitchen table set. Well I noticed scratches showing up on the table and was quite upset. We could not figure out what was scratching our table. I put placemats on the table, as I did not want to cover the beautiful wood with a tablecloth. One day, we were having breakfast and my son reached for the orange juice jug pulling it across the bare table. As he pulled it across the table, a big long scratch was taking form on our table. I stopped him immediately and lifted the jug up and there was this big plastic ridge in the middle of the container. The ridge on this container was responsible for scratching my table.

There is no way to get these scratches out and we have to live now with a scratched table that is not even paid for yet. I have vowed not to purchase Tropicana juice anymore and have switched to Oasis cardboard containers. I wish I would have known this container was going to wreck my table. I sure would appreciate compensation for this design flaw and would hope the company will take measures to make a container that will not scratch their consumers’ breakfast tables that their product sits on.

I drink Tropicana Grovestand by the gallon, or at least the 89oz size every week and have been doing so for several years. My latest experience was bad. The OJ had a definite metallic taste. After two glasses (two because I wanted to make sure it wasn't me), I poured the rest down the drain. Although my experience has, overall, been good, this is the second time I've experienced this metallic taste in the past year. I don't know what causes it or what the effects are, but it's unacceptable. It makes me wonder what kind of quality control is in place.

Last night, I bought Tropicana mango juice . I was supposed to serve 3 glasses of the juice . After having the 1st glass of juice myself what I observe is a mosquito comes out from the juice box and drops in the glass. I drank the very first glass of that dirty juice. Next day, I was suffering from nausea and vomiting . How can it happen when u term it as the most hygienic drink? I am planning to re-post it to the local news paper and send them the pics which I took with the product there it self.

I bought a Tropicana 100% juice at a convenience store in Western Carolina and it was not drinkable. The color was more brown than orange. The use by date ended in 07/08/16 but it was very hard to read. I am not requesting a response, but just wanted to let you know, as I was a big Bing Crosby fan.

This is a deceptive misrepresentation of product and deceptive placement of product in orange juice section. Product is overpriced based on juice content versus added water. It has terrible flavor with such lower quality than what you expect of a real juice. It is a waste of $3.50.

Tropicana 50 contains added water and flavorings making the orange juice an orange drink. In the container, everything looks the same as the pure juice and the price is the same or more than the pure juice. Someone at Tropicana needs to hang for this blatant attempt to con customers. This is another consumer rip-off. Is everyone at our FTC dead or well-bribed?

When is a half-gallon not 64 ounces? When you buy Tropicana Pure Premium Orange juice in a "half-gallon" container.

I recently bought a "half-gallon" of Tropicana Pure Premium Orange juice as I have regularly done for many years when the price is lower than its chief competitor, Florida's Natural. As I shook it up before opening, I noticed that it didn't seem as full as usual. I then looked at the number of ounces in the package and discovered that there were 59 ounces (instead of the historical and usual 64 ounces). This bothered me because

(1) the container size is the same as every other plastic-coated paper 64-ounce container.
(2) it gives them a competitive advantage over Florida's Natural;

(3) it means that their price per ounce can be higher without most people ever noticing it.

Many other Tropicana products are being sold in 59-ounce cartons, but the shape is noticeably different. For their Pure Premium Orange Juice, their new-quantity container is not discernibly different from the standard half-gallon sized container. I complained to Tropicana, and they said the new container is shorter. I checked it against a container of Florida's Natural. There is a possibility that the fold near the top is 1/4" shorter, but the overall size appears to be the same. In other words, it looks like a regular half-gallon container.

They state at the bottom in small print that there are 59 ounces, but who looks at that when they think they're buying a half-gallon of orange juice? I feel that they are clearly hoping to fool the public into thinking we're getting a half-gallon of orange juice when we are not. There may not be a legal definition for how many ounces are in a half-gallon-sized container, so this may be perfectly legal. But most of us who have been buying milk, orange juice and other beverages for years recognize a half-gallon container when we see one.

I think this constitutes unfair marketing and probably unfair competition. Talking to my relatives from different parts of the country, it's possible that the Northwest is receiving early roll-out on this new quantity.

Tropicana Company Profile