3.71/5

28 Tropicana Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Very bad quality product. I purchased tetra pack of Tropicana Guava juice from Flipkart. When I open the cap and pouring the juice into the glass some cotton type of things came out from carton. I will never buy Tropicana again. I have been vomiting since then.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I purchased a tetra pack juice from Big Bazaar Porvorim Goa. It was on offer.. The juice tasted weird. Thought it was my mouth.. Later on I felt something on my tongue as I was sipping directly. So I cut open the pack to see this black colored gooey substance. I am never gonna buy Tropicana again. I have been vomiting since then. Yuck.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Today is March 10 2019 and I purchased Orangeade with a “best buy” date of March 21 2019 on March 8 2019. Upon my 11 year old removing the safety cap and pouring the juice into the cup, some flesh-type thing came out of the carton! Thank God I was sitting here to see it! I have emailed Tropicana and is awaiting a response. There is absolutely no excuse or reason for why anything other than juice was in the carton!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

My orange juice container states: For best taste, use by March 21, 2019. The juice caused a severe reaction, Yesterday I drank a 4 ounce serving of this juice and had a single serving of Cream of Wheat with it at breakfast, and I experienced severe vomiting and broke out in hives. On the back of the container "Contain: orange juice from U.S. and Brazil." The hives are still present today as I write this. I know that Glyphosate is one of the pesticides found by the FDA IN fruit juices. I believe it is what caused my problems. I'm very disappointed. I think that this is the Lot or Batch number that is printed under the "use by" date, and am giving it to you in case you want to do a recall: 336 N 1006. I am very disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

On 2nd of Jan, I picked few tropics juice from local supermarket Mysore, guava flavour to be specific. It has weird smell like petroleum. It made me feel nauseous all day. I have been regular customer of Tropicana, but I don't trust this company anymore. Please look into it!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tropicana?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I purchased Tropicana Orange Juice for my son (small kid) on 12th of August 2018. He was hating to take that. When I tested it, really it was bitter. It taste like wine rotten fruit. Then I could see its manufactured date where it was on 12th of July 2018 and it was written to use to get it best in six months after manufacture. I suspected whether it is really tastes like this. I went to same supermarket to take another Tropicana orange juice on 15th of August. But surprisingly it gave same taste, really it has such bitter taste. Initially I suspected supermarket's fault, it might be selling product after expiry date. So now it came out that is company's product like this taste. Now it is up to you if you like this taste, please go ahead.

Original review: June 22, 2018

On two different days I bought Tropicana Juice. Once from Best Buy supermarket Nevis West Indies in the Caribbean Original Tropicana Orange Juice and once in Ram's Supermarket Nevis West Indies Caribbean Tropicana Orange Tangerine Juice. The smell awful. The taste awful and it looked like it had pee mixed in. I trusted Tropicana and wanted a taste of home but it was not there. Very disappointed. I can only figure it is a chemical misplaced. Our recycled juice... both bought this month June 2018.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I was shocked to see that a company who claims to be offering 100% pure juice is actually offering a contaminated product. I noticed it when my 2 and a half year old boy was having it. He couldn't have it directly from the tetrapak, so I decided to pour it in a glass for him. The moment I did that I noticed that there are lots of black particles mixed in the juice. The taste was no different, so it's not possible to find it out if you will have directly through tetrapak as you can't see it then. What is actually shocking for me is that we have blind faith in such products that we don't even think twice to offer it our children. But this level of ignorance from such established organizations, who have started their operations almost 7 decades back is highly scary and disappointing. I will surely raise it to the highest level I can. And this is not at all "ACCEPTABLE."

Original review: March 24, 2017

We bought a Tropicana juice with full faith. While filling the last glass from the carton I felt the heaviness in the carton whereas the content was almost empty at that time. We decided to tear the cartoon, and there was a huge layer of algae and fungus lying there on the surface (image attached below). My stomach is upset since 2 days and continuously vomiting.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

Recently I purchased Tropicana Delight 1 liter juice from Star Bazaar Koramangala, I didn't come to know how should be the taste as first time used this and my health spoiled due to insect found in that. My suggestion is to the manufacturer is: 1) Please provide best quality. 2) Provide transparent pack then we will check before buy the product. 3) Increase your product rate to manage good quality. 4) Provide 1 lakh rupees compensation on complaints with proof. If you announce this then only your product will be get best trust from public and you can improve your business. To public: Do not feed this kind of juices for children.

Tropicana Company Information