Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Top Chef Meals

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 7, 2017

8 Top Chef Meals Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I saw Top Chef Meals on tv and wanted to try it. The instructions made it clear and simple with step by step guidance. I was able to make a meal that my whole family enjoyed. It was delicious and easy to prepare. I learned something new and I and my husband had a good time preparing it together. My husband and I loved it. We will definitely be ordering it again.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Top Chef Meals is life changing as the ease for meal perpetuating and prepping is amazing. It works for busy families and families that are not as busy either just because it is easy so after work you can get dinner ready easily. This is something everyone should try at least once as it is good value and very easy to order. It comes to your door and makes everything easy for meal prepping. The food completely met my expectations and look forward to having more from this particular company. The customer service is always great and they are always available for questions and concerns. Also, the selections and taste of the actual food was great. Portions were wonderful and felt like a busy family can really benefit from something like this. The pricing was great and just very easy so would definitely recommend this to others especially busy friends and families that don't have much time for cooking dinners.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Top Chef Meals is the fastest one I encountered overall and my friends introduced me to this great service and without it I don’t think my family would enjoy my cooking as much anymore and now I can finally get my little ones to eat healthy. Really reliable and fast and tastes amazing with my family and we love eating now. I would improve how fresh the vegetables are because last time I shipped a zucchini and Cucumber Alfredo and the vegetables had mold on it and I sent a request for a complaint to them.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

There was a special for new customers and he left a few things just to try out at first. I was surprised that he and his truck were at the door and the sales rep who was really friendly and professional left lots of brochures to pass out which was a great idea to get new business and the prices were really reasonable. Then I ordered things now and then as well as a couple of times for a party that I had. The prices were great which really was a nice surprise. It was really easy to make an order by phone or in person. Pretty much everything was easy to bake or warm up in a microwave and the cookies were excellent that you could bake as little or as much as you wanted. Their side dishes were really tasty also. More frequently with deliveries and maybe more selection on entrees and desserts would be good and better hours of operation including on the weekend or for spur of the moment purchases.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

For what you get for the price is something new and fresh. I like how they are good with being fast and good with what is being brought in, how they are organized and how much better as well, how they make it stand out and how they try and make it more special for people. The only thing that can be better is make it cheaper or have more options to pick. Make it better for what people are asking - how they want things for all of the eating habits, how it has something that other brands need. If they explain it more it will be better. Bring out more colors for what people want. Make more of things they want. I would say if you want something fast and easy, choose this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Top Chef Meals?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Top Chef Meals have very good service. They are the best at delivering fresh food and it's fast. They also have everything I like and deliver on time. Their customer service is also amazing. My food and customer service meet my expectations equally. I love them and my friends love them also. I recommend them a lot.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Top Chef Meals have plenty of tasty dishes on their menu and they deliver on time pretty much every time. I really love the variety of food they serve especially their easy order packages. Sometimes, I just want to order a series of meals without too much thought, and the packages give you a lot of variety. While Top Chef Meals is tasty and provides great food, it does come at a pretty hefty cost. While it wouldn't come as easy, you'd get a ton more food for your dollar if you cooked these meals yourself. Also, while I've never had an issue with delivery, I have noticed some have, and this could be a major problem when it comes to not getting your expected food.

I selected Top Chef Meals because of the general good reviews online that I found. After browsing their menus, I realized I really wanted to give this business a try. I'm very glad I did, as they've met and exceeded my expectations fully. Not having to worry about how I'll get my dinner that night and not having to eat fast food is a really great time and stress saver. They are really a great business!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I have been ordering Top Chef for months. The food is good and has no chemicals or junk. It's the equivalent of cooking a large meal and dividing it in portion controlled servings and freezing it for another meal later in the week. After ordering every week for almost a year, I needed a break/change but I was eating the meals every day for lunch and dinner. There is a lot of variety and new foods are added but maybe not enough variety to do lunches and dinners every day. Still, I highly recommend it.

Top Chef Meals expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in Westchester County, N.Y., by caterer Paul Ghiron, Top Chef Meals prides itself on providing gourmet, restaurant-quality meals that are both healthy and affordable. It ships its food frozen and delivers to most of the United States.

• High nutritional value: The meals prepared by Top Chef Meals are all free of chemicals, preservatives and trans fats.

• Flexible plans: Customers can order packages that contain several meals all selected by Top Chef Meals or customize a package by selecting individual meals.

• Specialized diets: Top Chef Meals offers packages for accelerated weight-loss plans and paleo diets.

• Unique meals: Meals are all planned and prepared by chefs, so the food is both unique and delicious.

• Affordable: Meals average less than $10 a plate and are even more affordable when purchased in a package or on a monthly plan.

• Best for: Busy individuals, dieters and people who enjoy gourmet food.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Top Chef Meals Company Information

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.