4.53/5
  • 1 star
Based on 17 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 19, 2017

17 Schwan's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Schwan's met expectations. If you order from Schwan's you will not be disappointed. They had a nice product line. I liked the ease of ordering, the delivery set at a certain time, and the ease of the meals provided. I also like that it saved me time when I was running a bigger farm. The drivers were always polite and knowledgeable about the product line, but I wish they had not stopped delivery in our area. I never understood why they did and I never got feedback from the company. I would still be a customer if I could order here in DE.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

This is a trusted company with a long history of good service and exceptional reputation. Customer service and support is fantastic, knowledgeable and makes suggestions that are spot on. They are dependable and save me time in the kitchen. I count on the meals to be better than promised, well packaged and delivered on time by a trusted, friendly serviceman. They provide quality products, easy serve meals liked by all ages. I am satisfied with the service and quality received from this company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I have new item each time and delivery is on a schedule. You have to be home when they come around, so you can plan your day. I like that you know when they are coming and get the item instantly. Great comes to the door and I can pick what I want. I have told my friend and we seem to purchase the same thing or products. We like the convenience, but it is something you service to your family once in a while because of the cost, it too expensive.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I chose Schwan's because my parents did when I was a child. It is a trusted brand that I grew up on, and the food is a great quality for a decent price. I like the different ways you can order as well as the payment methods. I like the convenience of having food delivered to my home. Not only is it easier, but I really enjoy the diverse selection of foods and desserts offered. Some can only be found with this company. The customer service is also amazing. I know when to expect my order to be delivered. But, some items are a little overpriced for the quantity you get. I would prefer more variety and possibly cheaper prices. I would have not only frozen food available, but fresh items as well as some boxed goods that make food delivery more convenient.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Fast, reliable and they come to your place of residence at your scheduled time. This makes it so convenient and you're getting fresh and good quality product without having the hassle of going to the store, that makes me want to keep using them. The company does meet my expectations, I just wish they would give better specials for long time customers, provide better deals and were not as pricey as they are. Loyalty should be rewarded with better incentives and give something that makes a customer want to keep coming back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwan's?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

It’s easy to set up an account with Schwan's. When I first ordered with them I was a little skeptical but ordering was easy and the customer service was very good and friendly. Food is great and delicious and there’s great assortment to choose from. It's great for parties because you can shop right from your home and in large amts. The delivery is on time and it was reliable. It’s a bit pricey but you’re paying for convenience. If they would lower the prices I think their business would get even better and I would definitely order more than what I do now.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

The service is convenient and the quality of the food is great. I can order food online, set the date of delivery and know the food will taste great. My kids love being able to go to the freezer and grab a quick lunch or snack or even breakfast. Being able to have the freezer stocked for them makes a stress-free summer. I have 4 kids home during the summer plus the neighborhood kids as well. I wouldn't mind buying more than one box of something if the prices were a little lower. Some of the prices are a little high compared to the quantity you get. Either lower the prices or increase the quantity.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

They drive by my house all the time and most every town has a guy that drives by their houses. They also have a magazine you can look through to see which of their food that you would like to purchase. I like the ease of not having to cook dinner everyday and my family seems to like their food because it’s pretty good. They have a good variety to choose from but I wish they had a better selection. I also have a problem with the price that they charge their customers. The price is high. I wish that they would go down on their prices and I wish there were others like it in my area that delivered food to my house. But I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

It is so convenient, and the food is always good. The products are always very attractive. The customer service representative is always clean, neat, and pleasantly presented. The representative always takes his time and answers all my questions, gives suggestions, and never makes me feel rushed. There is a very good selection in all categories of the food. The catalog helps you prepare for the next delivery day. It is easy to plan your meals ahead, plan your grocery list, and calculate the total cost of your order. It also gives you different ideas for what to have for your meals. But I would like a customer reward type of program and the prices could be a little better, too. The customer service representative only comes one time per week. At times they do not have all of the selections on the truck.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I selected the company after trying out their breakfast options and fell in love with it after that. Their pancakes for breakfast are to-die for! I love the options I am offered and the affordable prices. While it can get expensive, it's worth every penny! The service is fantastic and it's such a great company of people, drivers, and cooks. If I could change anything, I would love to see a faster delivery time. While I am delivered my meals on the given time, I wish I could get them just a couple days quicker in my area.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I love Schwan’s forever now ever since I was a tiny kid. My mom ordered some treats from it and everyone would gather around and be together to share the ice cream treats. Schwan’s offers delicious meals and treats and you could limit how much you eat if you order from them. The portion sizes are nice if you plan to diet or if you don't. There's all types of sizes. When I was a kid I would always get so excited when the Schwan’s car would pass by. I'd be waiting for it thinking it's going to my house.

I really had a great experience tasting food from them. The service was really nice and I liked how organized it was. However, I'd like a way to order a ton of food on a budget so I could not pay as much because the food is expensive. It could also have healthier alternatives for a rise in popularity so it could be for everyone instead of only dairy and meat problems. But I plan to order more in the near future probably for party, events, holidays, special occasions, bdays, etc. I hope Schwan’s is around more and if I were to recommend this to my friends I would.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Schwan's is a good company with great products. I really like them and the services they provide. They are very easy to do business with and they have great quality food at reasonable prices. I have them come every two weeks and I really enjoy all the food that my family has purchased and ate. They offer so many different options and they have food for all your taste cravings. They make it easy to please even the pickiest eater in your household. They also have friendly and happy drivers for your food services and you can make your own food delivery schedule and they will be there. They also go out of their way to take care of their customers’ needs and you can have them come as frequently as you have need for. Whatever you need when you need it, Schwan's will be there for you.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

They are convenient and very well priced. They also take food stamps and are always friendly. They have an amazing selection and so many yummy things! I like that they come to your door and you get a catalog and the food right then. They are very friendly and come even late in the evening if you’re busy during the day. Even if they miss you they will try to come back.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

The company is pretty widely used in my town. I saw the truck driving around randomly and looked into it. The price is kinda high for the portions but the delivery makes up for it. Honestly not a huge issue since I understand it costs money to drive a truck around town. Maybe by lowering the selection of food they could lower costs? But there’s ease of having food delivered and also the truck tends to show up fast. There is also a pretty good variety and selection available as well which is nice. Overall I am satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I selected this food truck because it's so convenient and very trustworthy. They take your order from month to month and I don't have to worry about going out to a busy supermarket. The food is kept at a good temperature while the truck travels many miles. The portions are a great size and they fill you up as well. If they are out of a product, they will let you substitute for something of equal value. They continue to please their customers even when they are out of the merchandise that customers want. How can you go wrong with a company that stands by its product. If there is a need to improve they will find a way to please everyone involved.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I love having ice cream and full dinner entrees delivered to my front door in a timely manner at least once a month. They have friendly drivers and are very knowledgeable. They are the best company for your price and product. You can get ice cream and other awesome treats. I tell my friends that they have the best pizzas in all of the land and if they want pizza to call these guys and they can get any kind they want. If they are hungry for salad I have them call as well. However, they could have more vegan options and have specialty items like ham hocks. Also, it would be nice if they were faster or fresher.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Schwan's is an awesome company. I'm so happy I found them and can use them every month and they have coupons. I love this friendly and convenient stores online for food shopping. When the food is delivered they are packed so nice and they are super fast with it! They are also easy to store! I also like the fact that their meals are so easy to fix or make. All you do is pop them in the oven and bake them and my kids love the taste of this food! It's so much easier to get your meals delivered to your home instead of having to go in a car drive go shop rather than going to the store and having to shop! The service reps are amazing. They are so patient and they listen when you tell them your problems!

Schwan's Company Information