Looking for a weight loss solution?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

2.55/5

79 Schwan's Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

They have good quality food, I like it but the cost of any of these services is more than I can afford. I guess you pay for convenience but it would be nice if they were more affordable. On the other hand it forces me to make homecooked meals.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

It has a very attractive website and very easy to use. Product quality is sublime. At first I was a little doubtful of the quality of this type of service but I am highly satisfied with the results. I bought a Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas and it was too good. I think they should make prices a little more affordable. Highly recommended.

Get expert buying tips about Meal Delivery Service delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

When I was on a special diet, the Schwan's truck was the man. Everything was pre-package, size, weight and calorie count. The Schwan's truck driver would even look out for you with special items and upcoming sales and call you if there were changes. Also, my driver would work with me on drop off times and days.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

This company seems to have fallen on hard times. The delivery trucks have got smaller and the items they deliver has shrunk also. I don't notice the delivery trucks in my neighborhood nearly as often as they once were. But to be fair I haven't tried their products in a few years. The quality of their food was excellent and I'm sure that it still is.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Want to know how to get 12 slices of GREAT APPLE PIE out of a measured nine (9) inch pie. Crust is great, crumbly like a pie crust should be. But let’s get real about the market scheme and ridiculous labeling indicating ability to get 12 slices. The crust would crumble, the delicious filling would run all over the tin. Show me how. (Or the slicer that could be used by the average household). Thanks for reading. By the way, your delivery people are super.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwan's?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

This is the worst company on earth. Never order from them unless you want to get constant emails, texts, messages, knocking on your door to order. But never stops. It is constant. I would never order from them again.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Canceled my order a day before my party without notification or explanation for canceling my order. Will never ever ever order from this company again. Called the customer service representatives to ask for an explanation and was told that they would have to terminate my call. When I asked the customer service rep send him to speak to supervisor manager she hung up the phone on me. I can’t believe I’m even writing this because I can’t believe this actually happened to me. But it did.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

This company has been regulated for years. Their food is always fresh when delivered to me. No matter what I order it's delivered on time and the texture is always nice. I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I was delighted to discover the convenience of Schwan's. The food is good, plenty of options and easy to use. However, recently while on vacation I received a order confirmation for something I did not order. The next day at 1:27 AM, I received notice an order for over $70 was confirmed and delivered to my house. It was charged to my credit card. While in a Chicago airport I called the number for customer service and spoke to someone that had no answers. My concern was this food was sitting in the Florida sun unattended. Neighbors confirmed there was nothing sitting outside my door.

Upon arriving home, I checked my credit card statement to find I was charged $74.54. I called Schwan's, explained what occurred. They credited my credit card $72.59. I called again due to the discrepancy and was told they won't refund the delivery charge! So they charged me $1.75 for an order I did not make or receive. I was offered the money could be added to my reward acct. That won't work as I will never order from them again.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I like ordering from them. The meals come in a variety of products, some of the meals are pricey but delicious. I order the pizza for my grand kids and they really enjoy them. The chicken breast are tender and juicy, the vegetables are fresh and I enjoy them.

Schwan's Company Information