2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.89/5

Quaker Oats Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quaker Oats?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quaker Oats?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I have yogurt and granola every morning. Faithfully used Quaker granola cereal as my granola. Until a month ago when I purchased a new large box from Costco. I poured it into my container and saw a glimmer of light, pulled out a hard plastic or glass shard. I contacted customer support and was brushed off. Was sent two coupons for 4.99 each. I'll never use their products again.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I’ve being a customer for years till that morning while I’m eating my oats I heard my tooth cracking. My products had a piece of hard plastic in it!!!! I ended up losing my tooth due to their product. Contacted the company and guess what they offered 100$ gift card!!!! That was very disrespectful. I lost a smile due to their product. Please dear Customer be careful cause they really don’t care about you. Never again buying their product.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I bought Quaker Instant Lower Sugar Variety Oatmeal with a expiry date of April 30, 2021. It had 10 packets of 5 different flavors. I used the Maple and brown Sugar today. after I emptied the entire packet in my bowl, I could literally see black small insects. Most of them were not moving I think they were dead, but few were alive.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Whatever product I just purchased is not the Quaker instant oatmeal I grew up loving. Since starting a semester of at home learning I needed something quick & easy to eat before class. I bought several boxes of instant strawberry oatmeal and it's horrible. It doesn't smell like it used to, it doesn't look anything like it used to and most unfortunately it doesn't taste like it used to... or good at all. It's a brown sludgy mess and the "strawberry" pieces looks like globs scraped from a sewage. I tried a pack from 4 different boxes and they all look the same.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I have used Quaker Oats for years, and I love them! I eat them for breakfast almost every day. Lately I have purchased the 20 pack box of them and when I catch water in the package to pour in the bowl, everyone of them leaks. This makes a mess on the countertop before I can pour it into the bowl! Just saying that the packages need to be sealed better! Thanks

Original review: May 21, 2020

I was eating my oatmeal and I felt something hard in my mouth. I thought it was a piece of uncooked oatmeal because it happens sometimes but I took the hard part out my mouth to find out it was a piece of plastic.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Just purchased and opened 42oz Quaker Oats quick 1 minute oats and my adult son found a chunk of blue painted wood. I called Quaker but they are in a training session. Can't take call, can't leave message.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I eat oat meal every day and have been for years but this time I got a big bag of 3 minute oats and they leave an after taste like the smell of cardboard.. Like I said it is only the once but at the same time yuck.

Original review: April 13, 2020

I've been eating the Strawberries and Cream oatmeal for as long as I can remember and it's absolutely been my favorite breakfast food. Like so many others, I thought I'd gotten a bad box. I had to throw it away. I can't even describe how disgusting it was. So then I bought 2 more boxes and tried a pack out of each. Same thing. Couldn't finish it. So now I'm about to toss 3 almost full boxes of oatmeal. I hope the company is reading these reviews and goes back to the previous recipe. As of now, I won't buy another box.

Original review: March 1, 2020

Check T&Cs. Lack of transparency on “Good Morning” Amazon Echo Show 5. Means only some packs have a draw code and most do not. The implication of the advertising for this promotion suggests all packs are applicable. Yet, small print, read after purchase restricts greatly the competition. The promotion seems to be dishonest and a trick. Beware.

Quaker Oats Company Information