3.6/5 (124 ratings)

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?

Original review: May 17, 2022

Yes, Pepsi has gone down the drain. Been a Pepsi drinker for over 35yrs and it's turned to garbage. With research I discovered that the aluminum shortage has made beverage companies cut corners. Is it on purpose to get us to stop buying aluminum, yes.

Original review: March 28, 2022

I've been a customer of Pepsi for over 40 years. Since COVID, supply chains have caused product to be delivered erratically. Meaning you can easily get product that has been stored on the shelves for weeks if not months. After 6-8 weeks Aspartame breaks down and turns good soda into something FOUL!!! It is nothing that you want to drink. Pepsi and Coke which have 90% of the diet market know this. Yet all they are doing is putting a, drink by date, on the boxes that are being sold, and a date code underneath each can. They should realize, and they do, that people need to stock their products for a while when store run sales as that is the way the product is marketed and sold.

This produces more delay before the product is consumed. Between the delays on shelves and the delays we have in using the product there is no time left and at least 1/2 the product consumed can be near to and over the deadlines they specify. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! If you have ever tasted one of these soda you would know why!

I am leaving PEPSI products for good and returning my unopened (4) 12 packs my girlfriend purchased for me tomorrow. They were purchased last week and have an expiration date of 30 days from now. 48 cans of soda in 30 days is not what I intend on drinking nor does that leave me any extra time in case some of it goes bad early. This also does not include and extra time for mishandled product in warehouses or in the truck while in the heat.

When Aspartame goes bad, it possibly can lead to cancer causing agents and I am no longer going to deal with this situation. I am an engineer and I have engineered my own solution to this situation, and it no longer will involve any PEPSI products. It will be, purchase on demand, a resealable product, that will reduce my intake of soda, and be small enough to keep refrigerated to keep longevity intact. SCREW PEPSI for ever letting this happen. There are many people here and other places on the web that have reviewed their situation. I am only 1 of many. Shame on PEPSI for destroying the Royalty we've had with them over the years.

Splenda or Sucralose is a readily available, suitable, substitute for Aspartame and it doesn't degrade like Aspartame does. There are plenty of ways to fix this, but obviously PEPSI doesn't care. Just look on the web and see the reviews. I found them because I had to know why DIET PEPSI tasted SO BAD!!!! When you get a can of this **, you'll know what I'm talking about. GOOD LUCK. ** PEPSI !

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

I made the change from Coke to Pepsi about 2 years ago. I buy at least 10 six packs of the 16oz bottles every week and I started to notice a problem about 6 months ago. At first I would find about one bottle out of the 60 or so each week was slightly opened, flat and had dried Pepsi around the ring around the mouth of the bottle. Now it’s gotten so bad that when I purchased five six-packs last weekend, almost two total six-packs were this way. The bottles are easy to squeeze and misshapen, completely flat, covered in old Pepsi that has leaked through the ringed seal and old, dark brown Pepsi inside of the caps. When you grab onto them to remove them from the plastic holding the six-pack together, the bottle squeezes back and forth and Pepsi comes out of the “seal”.

I’ve had about enough of this. It’s frustrating to spend that much per six-pack and only be able to drink a little over half of what you purchased. Also, some of the ones that don’t have these issues have a strange taste. It’s not all of them, but one or two per six-pack taste like when you order a fountain drink and the syrup has almost run out.

Something really needs to change because I’m getting tired of throwing money down the drain, especially when I changed from being a life long, die-hard Coke drinker. There has to be issues at the processing plant. I would advise not to purchase Pepsi until they address this issues. Every time I grab one from the fridge it’s like playing roulette. Will I get a normal one or one that’s a potential health hazard? What’s even more odd is that it only happens to the 16 oz bottles. I try to buy the eight-packs of the 12 oz bottles instead, but it’s twice as expensive as the 16 oz for the exact same amount of soda. I really miss my Pepsi so I hope this is all corrected.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I have been a loyal Pepsi drinker all my life. Recently it has been tasting awful. Now I learned you changed the formula. I will be taking my business elsewhere. The stuff isn't fizzer. It just tastes bad and flat. The pepsi bite is gone.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

I have been a loyal Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry drinker since they first came out with it and loved it; the taste was absolutely fantastic. I even wrote to Pepsi and told them so. My last few bottles, different things were happening. I bought a set of little bottles and they were flat (not out of date). My 2 liter bottles tasted and smelled different. There was a definite fragrance. The taste was horrible. It tasted like Soda Stream black cherry, which is disgusting. They must have either changed the formula (in which case I won't drink it anymore) or something is wrong in their manufacturing plant. I wrote to Pepsi Co but haven't had a response yet.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I have drank Diet Pepsi for over 30 years…. And the past few months it tastes awful. It has a very bad chemical / perfume taste. I thought it was just a bad case, but that wasn’t it. I literally can’t drink it anymore. My family and friends have said the same thing. So disappointed. What changed?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

I was laughed at, when I refused their complementary coupon, and was told they have no time to deal with customer issues or concerns. Took 3 weeks to get a response. IF THEY'RE NOT INTERESTED IN CONCERNS ABOUT PRODUCT ISSUES, I no longer wish to be a customer after 50 years.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

I have always preferred Pepsi max over other brands. Something must have changed in the recipe because Pepsi now tastes like metal. It's really nasty and undrinkable. This is from a plastic bottle too.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I buy Pepsi cans but got two 2 liter bottles. I opened it after refrigerating overnight and the taste is flat and horrible. I bought them at Dollar General. What's up Pepsi-Cola, this is terrible, please figure this out!!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I have been drinking Pepsi since I was 5. I am now 20. Recently as in the last month every other Pepsi I have bought have tasted either flat but also carbonated at the same time which I thought was weird or it tasted powdery. It didn't matter if it was in bottle or can but it started to become more common in cans. At first I thought it was just me but even my boyfriend said it tasted off.

PepsiCo Company Information