3.49/5

186 PepsiCo Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 18, 2019

I drink Pepsi every day, really addicted to the drink. Yesterday I poured 2 new 2 liter Pepsi's down the drain. To be honest it tasted so strange, almost a medicine-chemical taste, I was afraid to drink it. Do not think I will buy any more 2 liters in fear of getting sick. Going to buy a 12 pack of Pepsi in cans and if this tastes the same I'm going to change caffeine brands.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I love Diet Pepsi, I'm glad they bring back **. It's a true better taste since my younger days in the 70s, Thank you so much PepsiCo! :) I like the old Pepsi logo and I always buy Diet Pepsi all the time, it's taste and smell so good I know of, that I recognize for decades! Take care.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I have noticed a change of recipe in the regular Pepsi. I have been a loyal Pepsi customer for many years and have noticed the change in the last couple of weeks. I have had friends taste the drink as well and was told it tasted flat, chemical tasting like aspartame, and some agreed with the Vick’s. I have thrown out several bottles and purchased at different locations. After my last bottle on Monday, I have decided it was no longer my drink of choice. I hope Pepsi changes their mind on this new recipe to bring me back. But until then, hello Dr. Pepper!

Original review: July 8, 2019

We have been a die hard Diet Mountain Dew family since it first came out but the recent change to the taste has made us go to other brands. It is flat with an odd flavor. We all hate it. Why do they change a good thing?

Original review: June 29, 2019

Its 6/29/2019 I buy individual bottles of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi from the same place my dad gets his cigarettes because they have the coldest units in town. The last two days we have picked up diet Pepsi and there is a horrible aftertaste. Reminds me of the exact aftertaste when they removed Aspartame a few years back. I checked both bottles and both contain Aspartame and after doing some online research I don't see any other major recipe changes. My father is in his 60s and very set in his ways. He doesn't like any other soda product besides Diet Pepsi. I really hope this is just a bad batch the place we shop at picked up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?

Original review: June 21, 2019

I buy Mountain Dew a lot, drink it every day. The bottles I have gotten the last few weeks have been flat and have a funny taste. This stuff costs too much to taste funny. It’s like it has little to no carbonation.

Original review: June 19, 2019

We have a Pepsi machine in our new air conditioned office. We store the inventory of pop in a cabinet next to the pop machine. I came into work this morning to pop running out of the cabinet and across the floor. There was at least 15 cans of different flavors that were leaking or completely empty. Took my co worker and I over 2 1/2 hours to clean up the sticky mess. It ruined the custom made cabinet! I took pictures and emailed Pepsi. Their response "We can replace the damaged cans"! Seriously???

Original review: June 15, 2019

I love Pepsi. It's my favorite soda but I am looking for a replacement because I have been consistently getting product that is either not sealed correctly and is flat or is so sticky and gross I have to wash it to clean it. I buy my product from 3 different grocery stores in my area and it happens at all 3. This just started over the last few months but it's not being remedied either and that's when I lose faith in a company.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Be aware that the bubbly cans from the strawberry line are exploding like bombs! We've had 2 bust open and both times our mini fridge door has blown open and had shards of metal in the door along with broken plastic shelves. Where the 2 cans busted are 2 holes that are the same size as the cans as they blew downward. This fridge was 2 days old and now has no working shelves as they've all been blown to bits.

All other brands of cans and bottles are fine so it's definitely an issue with quality control on Pepsi's behalf. Mind you, this is the first Pepsi purchase from us in 10 years as we don't drink soda and will never buy from them again. I shudder to think what would have happened had someone been reaching in the fridge (like my toddler) when these blew apart. I honestly thought someone had made a small bomb in the can, that's how much force it had. I have taken photos and sent to Pepsi although I am not expecting to hear from them.

Original review: April 14, 2019

We bought a 12 pack of the Regular Pepsi Minis at a Fry's store in Glendale AZ, the box was kept in a pantry at a cool temperature and the cans were not shaken but when we opened them, the top blew open in an explosive burst. The soda didn't spew out of the can as it usually does when the cans have been exposed to excessive heat or shaken. We still have a few cans left in the box. I love the size but I will not be buying any products that come in cans that particular size.

PepsiCo Company Information