3.58/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

PepsiCo

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

PepsiCo Reviews

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

I drink a lot of Pepsi every day, more so since you started making it with real sugar instead of artificial crap and corn syrup, I drink several daily (yes I realize I’m addicted but that’s another story). Every once in a while I’ll get a can or a 12 pack that seems like it went bad, all I can taste is carbonated water, tastes like club soda or something. The expiration date gives no clues, I thought maybe heat exposure during storage altered the chemistry or something, but it was so rare I figured it was a fluke, until lately, I’ve had 12 pack after 12 pack this way, I open a can, pour it over my just right sized ice cubes and take that first sip only to spit it back out when it tastes gross. In the last few weeks I have dumped enough cans to total a case or two.

I’ll go to a different store and get a different 12 pack and have the same problem. This is really messing with my fix! I don’t know what causes it but whatever it is, it’s also afflicting the throwback my dew. Usually when it tastes weird I will drink something else to be sure it’s not just me. The last few times it’s happened I’ve substituted a real sugar Mt Dew and I have the same issue. It’s not me, my husband can taste it too, is there some weird thing happening to the sugar? Did you change your suppliers and get some bad ingredients?? Please tell me how to know if a 12 pack is going to be this way before I buy it, I need my fix and everything I buy locally, from different stores with different expiration dates lately is gross!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

My husband and I have been drinking diet caffeine free Pepsi for years. The 12 pack we just opened has a chemical taste to it. We bought at Meijer in Richmond, Indiana. Afraid to drink anymore. Saving the rest of the 12 pack in case the company needs numbers off the box or cans.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I was about to start collecting codes for this, but in order to do that, I need to sign up. Problem is that this birthdate is in scroll form. Months, Jan. thru Dec., fine. Dates, 1-31, fine. Years, 1860 thru 1960, not fine! Folks, I was born in 1986. And Pepsi doesn't recognize the younger generations? It was built on the younger people who hate Coca-Cola and decided to drink and think young, okay? Try to set an e-mail to complain about that, and my computer want to use my GMail account on the e-mail app? To that, I say no deal! Do not use PepCoin! It's just another excuse to get people to get a PayPal account. I am giving this a failing grade. An F-! Nobody who was born in 1860 is still alive today. I'll still drink Pepsi, but I will not participate in PepCoin. Unless they fix the scroll issue.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

What is going on with Diet Dew? I've been a fan for ages but am considering not buying anymore. Lately, most of the what I've purchased is not fizzy enough if you don't drink it immediately, it goes flat- I end up throwing it out. One of the reasons I have loved Diet Dew is that I could leave the open can for hours and it would still be fizzy. At first I thought I must have gotten a bad batch, but this has continued for the last several months.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I drink Pepsi every day, really addicted to the drink. Yesterday I poured 2 new 2 liter Pepsi's down the drain. To be honest it tasted so strange, almost a medicine-chemical taste, I was afraid to drink it. Do not think I will buy any more 2 liters in fear of getting sick. Going to buy a 12 pack of Pepsi in cans and if this tastes the same I'm going to change caffeine brands.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?

Original review: July 17, 2019

I love Diet Pepsi, I'm glad they bring back **. It's a true better taste since my younger days in the 70s, Thank you so much PepsiCo! :) I like the old Pepsi logo and I always buy Diet Pepsi all the time, it's taste and smell so good I know of, that I recognize for decades! Take care.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I have noticed a change of recipe in the regular Pepsi. I have been a loyal Pepsi customer for many years and have noticed the change in the last couple of weeks. I have had friends taste the drink as well and was told it tasted flat, chemical tasting like aspartame, and some agreed with the Vick’s. I have thrown out several bottles and purchased at different locations. After my last bottle on Monday, I have decided it was no longer my drink of choice. I hope Pepsi changes their mind on this new recipe to bring me back. But until then, hello Dr. Pepper!

Original review: July 8, 2019

We have been a die hard Diet Mountain Dew family since it first came out but the recent change to the taste has made us go to other brands. It is flat with an odd flavor. We all hate it. Why do they change a good thing?

Original review: June 29, 2019

Its 6/29/2019 I buy individual bottles of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi from the same place my dad gets his cigarettes because they have the coldest units in town. The last two days we have picked up diet Pepsi and there is a horrible aftertaste. Reminds me of the exact aftertaste when they removed Aspartame a few years back. I checked both bottles and both contain Aspartame and after doing some online research I don't see any other major recipe changes. My father is in his 60s and very set in his ways. He doesn't like any other soda product besides Diet Pepsi. I really hope this is just a bad batch the place we shop at picked up.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I buy Mountain Dew a lot, drink it every day. The bottles I have gotten the last few weeks have been flat and have a funny taste. This stuff costs too much to taste funny. It’s like it has little to no carbonation.

PepsiCo Company Information