2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

3.6/5 (247 ratings)

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I have been a Pepsi drink all my life. Loved it until this past year. I have gotten really bad Pepsi. Swear when you take the top off the whole thing comes off. A little ring does not stay off bottle smells at the top and the pop is disgusting. You cannot pour it into the glass is still is disgusting and makes you sick. I don't know what the smell is. Don't know why it's when the whole lid comes off but it is bad can I get them every time and I'm getting tired of it cuz it's wasting my money. I'm get a six-pack and sometimes all of them are bad or maybe one or two or bad. You never know until you open them. Please do something about it. Pepsi is my favorite.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

I've been a Pepsi product drinker for many many years and I must admit, I've always enjoyed every sip until the last drop. But this year I've noticed that Pepsi products leave an extremely offal taste in my mouth. This taste is stale and Undescribable. At first, I thought it was just me, then other family members started saying the same thing. I considered that maybe us testing positive for Covid-19 in January may be the cause for the weird taste, but my brother-in-law who never tested positive said that the pop just doesn't taste the same. With that being said, it's either my brother-in-law was positive and didn't know it which means his taste buds are thrown off as well and that would explain why Pepsi products taste weird or Pepsi changed something in their products. Either way, I'm not buy Pepsi products until it returns back to the natural great product it once was.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2021

I buy regular 6 pk Pepsi at 5 for 10 dollars. In my last batch I have come across so far 3 out of one 6 pack that are flat. I don't see any date on these bottles.. and the caps all look deformed in a way,, that the top doesn't match ring when tightening down,, that might be the problem. I know they are a solid piece when put on but appears they might be warped thus causing leakage of the carbonation and the flatness. Can I take these all back to the store and get my money back or replacements? I drink them within a few weeks times so it's not like a year has passed.. I am almost afraid to buy any more Pepsi products..

Original review: April 28, 2021

I've been drinking Pepsi all my life, in fact it's been my soda of choice up until recently. I'm not sure if PepsiCo changed the flavor or what but this year I recently bought a 12 pack. It's tasted very strange.. Almost off-putting so I didn't drink the rest. Can someone explain the taste change? If this keeps up I may have to switch brands..??

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I have been an everyday Pepsi drinker since my early 20's, I am now 59. Since Last year I noticed that my Pepsi did not taste right but I am addicted so I kept drinking it every day. But since December I have had an acid taste in my mouth and if I burp I feel like a fire breathing dragon. I think they must have changed something in the recipe. I was put on a prescription for ** but that has not helped still feel nauseated a lot. So today I decided to try to go without my Pepsi. I still taste acid taste but not as bad and not so nauseated today. If I feel even better tomorrow then I will know for sure it was the Pepsi. Pepsi will lose one of its biggest customers. I should own the company by now with all the Pepsi I have drank through the years.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I instantly throw up after every drink. It smells terrifying. It was the last can in the 12 pack. It even is miscolored. I love Pepsi. Not anymore. I'm scared to even drink soda of any kind now. It's scary.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

My kids were eating a bag of Funyuns and handed me a Funyun with a part of a Roach cooked into it. Turns out Frito-Lay is owned by PepsiCo. Which makes Cheetos (along with Fritos, Doritos, and Sun Chips) etc..

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

What has changed with Pepsi lately?? I’ve been a Diet Pepsi drinker for years and lately every one I buy is disgusting. It’s flat and bitter tasting. I’ve tried bottles, cans, liters. I’ve had others taste it to see if it was just me and everyone agrees, it’s awful!!! What is going on????

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I recently bought a pack of Pepsi mini cans and I noticed a strange taste. I’m not sure if they changed it but it taste awful after you take a sip. Almost like patchouli. I also tried a coke and got that exact taste after taking a sip too. Pepsi was much worse though. I probably won't be buying any soda anytime soon, this taste ruined it for me.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Hi. I will never ever suggest anyone to work with this company. Getting service from Pompano Beach, FL location Struggle from last two or I would say more. PepsiCo know this better. TODAY I spend more than 1 hour (Called 1800-963-2424, 1800-656-2121, 954-422-3415). I have people name I spoke with. Spoke with 6 associates) to get an answer because you know NO ONE AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING in pepsico. I knew that it will take more time and I was not calling them for time crunch.

First I called to repair, they come multiple times after my multiple requests and could not repair. Surprisingly I only come to know the machine not working while I visit my location. Never got call or anything from Pepsico that what is going on. I told them to remove the machine. They never come to pick up yet as I said NO ONE AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING. I requested long time back to them to pick up the product which never used again. NO ONE AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING.

I do not understand why these people are on call if they could not make any decision. This is motel and my guest are struggling to get soft drinks, I am getting impact on my service/business. I have to listen bad comment from my guest because of PEPSICO. As they say they take all issue very seriously. Hope on this they will learn something. I will make sure no one in my friends and family use Pepsi service. Good thing about this company is they will call you regularly for orders but if you need any other service, you will struggle and struggle and struggle.

PepsiCo Company Information