2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.49/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

PepsiCo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

What has changed with Pepsi lately?? I’ve been a Diet Pepsi drinker for years and lately every one I buy is disgusting. It’s flat and bitter tasting. I’ve tried bottles, cans, liters. I’ve had others taste it to see if it was just me and everyone agrees, it’s awful!!! What is going on????

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I recently bought a pack of Pepsi mini cans and I noticed a strange taste. I’m not sure if they changed it but it taste awful after you take a sip. Almost like patchouli. I also tried a coke and got that exact taste after taking a sip too. Pepsi was much worse though. I probably won't be buying any soda anytime soon, this taste ruined it for me.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Hi. I will never ever suggest anyone to work with this company. Getting service from Pompano Beach, FL location Struggle from last two or I would say more. PepsiCo know this better. TODAY I spend more than 1 hour (Called 1800-963-2424, 1800-656-2121, 954-422-3415). I have people name I spoke with. Spoke with 6 associates) to get an answer because you know NO ONE AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING in pepsico. I knew that it will take more time and I was not calling them for time crunch.

First I called to repair, they come multiple times after my multiple requests and could not repair. Surprisingly I only come to know the machine not working while I visit my location. Never got call or anything from Pepsico that what is going on. I told them to remove the machine. They never come to pick up yet as I said NO ONE AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING. I requested long time back to them to pick up the product which never used again. NO ONE AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING.

I do not understand why these people are on call if they could not make any decision. This is motel and my guest are struggling to get soft drinks, I am getting impact on my service/business. I have to listen bad comment from my guest because of PEPSICO. As they say they take all issue very seriously. Hope on this they will learn something. I will make sure no one in my friends and family use Pepsi service. Good thing about this company is they will call you regularly for orders but if you need any other service, you will struggle and struggle and struggle.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Opened a mini can of Pepsi from a six pack. The drink was completely flat. No fizz, pep, or carbonation. The expire date was good for a year. Opened another can from the same six pack and the same results as the first can. Tried the last can of the pack and it was flat as well.

Original review: July 12, 2020

I've been drinking Mt. Dew for years, but lately like the past 3 months the after taste tastes like Pepsi. Had my boyfriend who drinks sugar free dew try a drink and he said the same thing. Thought it was the 12 pack I had bought so I went to a different store and picked one with a diff date and the same thing, PEPSI!!!! Please fix, I love my dew!!!!

Original review: June 28, 2020

I thought it was the case that I just purchased and I even checked the date under the can. I threw one can out because I thought it was the ice. Drank another can without ice and still same nasty taste. Went to my mother in laws a week later and drank a Pepsi and same nasty taste. My sister in law said she taste the same thing. What did you so differently and change it back. Cherry Pepsi tastes normal but that regular is just nasty.

Original review: June 18, 2020

My husband and I bought 2 eight pack bottles of diet Mountain Dew from Publix approx 12-Jun-2020. We have not drank mountain dew in about 8-12 months before this purchase. When we opened the soda everything seemed fine, but then we caught the smell - it had such a foul smell coming from the soda we stopped drinking it and threw it out. Now we aren't sure what to do with the remaining bottles other than to toss them. Very disappointing as this is our go to soda when we get in the mood.

Original review: May 3, 2020

I’ve noticed since Mtn Dew Zero came out, Mtn Dew is flat and has a chemical taste to it. I only drink 12oz cans, but a coworker bought a 20oz bottle at work and said it was flat. I am curious if anyone on the west coast is experiencing this as well.

Original review: May 1, 2020

I'm not impressed with the reward program Pepcoin by PepsiCo. You can't enter only drink codes or only snack codes. You must enter a drink and a snack code. It is timed, so don't enter one code until you have the other. It doesn't accept larger (family size) bags of chips, it says invalid entry. It shouldn't matter what size you buy. Not worth wasting your time. I'm done.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I purchased a case of Pepsi Max (Pepsi Zero Sugar, new name) and first noticed the new can appearance, which looked cool. But when I opened one it tasted like a cheap store brand or Diet Coke. Not good!!! Go back to the original flavor!!

PepsiCo Company Information