PepsiCo

Compare Food Products

Research top Food Products recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I am a Pepsi Max drinker. I've been drinking it for years. Sometimes Pepsi Max is hard to find. But I go from store to store to find it. One of my favorite stores tells me that Pepsi Max is no longer available!!! I am very upset about this news. My store has a Pepsi sale going on now, I actually had to choose something I don't want. Pepsi Max is the only drink I truly enjoy. Then, on Pepsi's site I see that someone complained about it being too sweet. I had that same problem with other diet drinks, that's when I found Pepsi Max. I would like this person to do a taste test. You will find that Pepsi Max is the best choice! I'm asking PepsiCo to please continue making Pepsi Max. I know other people, friends and acquaintances who feel the same way. PLEASE DO NOT stop the production of Pepsi Max!!!

If anyone is a lover of Pepsi Twist/Diet Pepsi Twist you can order Pepsi Twist from Amazon. Unfortunately it is expensive. If you are a Pepsi Twist lover, please email Pepsi and/or call their Consumer Relations number. I was a Tab drinker for over 20 years then switched to Diet Pepsi Twist. After a short period of time Pepsi Twist/Diet Pepsi Twist production came to a halt! I was told by the manager of the local Pepsi Plant that the company lost money on Pepsi Twist because they had to dispose of a large quantity of Pepsi Twist that was out date. The manager said that the only size that was really popular were the 12oz can/12 packs but they continued to manufacture all of the sizes that Pepsi offered. As you can probably guess, the plant continued to have outdated product that needed to be thrown away.

It seems to me that only producing 12oz can/12 packs would solve the problem of product waste. That is what Coca-Cola did when they tried to stop producing Tab. The fact that there are consumers that love the flavor of Pepsi Twist so much that they are willing to pay over $3.50 per can makes me believe that the Pepsi company can manufacture Pepsi Twist without losing money. Their most recent addition to their flavors is Lime which I believe was available around the time that Pepsi Twist was produced. So far that new flavor is not available where I live just like so many of the flavors that Pepsi produces. The picture is the can that comes from Italy. That is where the Pepsi Twist that Amazon sells comes from! I give Pepsi Twist from Italy 5 stars. I only give the Pepsi Co 1 star for not producing the drink here!

Went last year this time around sept and the year before and this year same time of the year and boom lost my time and money again. Called them got some coupons. Was happy then we had our family get together and boom 5 out of 7 cases of dews bad. Called they would do nothing. Said they needed the receipts. Who saves them? ME NOW! SO THEY NEED TO RESEARCH THEIR PRODUCT CONTROL! Do your jobs people!!!

I've started drink Pepsi and Coke on occasion and the cans of Pepsi that come from store, warm, are awful. Whether you pour over ice warm or refrigerated them the flat stale taste happens quick. Small amount of carbonation when poured but that lasts 2 minutes. Coke is better so unfortunately bye to the Pepsi taste I remember.

We have enjoyed Pepsi for years. We were very disappointed In the last 24 pack of diet Pepsi we purchased at Sam's. The case was sitting on the lower shelf of cabinet when we noticed a puddle of cola on floor. As a result 2/3 of Case leaked. Read several reviews as far back as 1/2015. So why hasn't this problem been resolved. Corporate greed???

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?

I was a loyal Diet Pepsi drinker for 40 years. Then out of left field Pepsi changes to sucralose 100%? No consumer input, taste testing or involvement. I tried it. It was horrible, having a long lasting aftertaste, no fizz. It broke my Diet Pepsi habit. I called Pepsi and was informed Pepsi knows best? They must have cut a sweet lucrative deal with sucralose to drop aspartame so quick.

When you removed aspartame because some people insisted on believing it is "bad" no matter what the scientific facts are, and replaced it with sucrose, I was not happy and told you so. I do NOT like the taste of sucrose, and now quite often drink Diet Coke because they were not foolish enough to bend to those who shout loudest. Today I read that a study published in the International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health has conclusively shown that sucrose can cause cancer. The Center for Science in the Public Interest has officially recommended that consumers avoid sucrose. Now, will you take the horrid tasting and dangerous stuff out of my Diet Pepsi and put the aspartame back? I really don't want to drink Diet Coke, but I also don't want leukemia from my daily soda habit, so it appears you're not leaving me much choice.

When I was a kid, I loved watching their commercials and they got the big names in the industry to advertise their product. So I patronized their soda and all these years, the sweetness hasn't changed which I wished they changed. I drink Pepsi Max and I would say that it's just too sweet for me. The reason why anyone would drink a soft drink is to quench the thirst. Since it's too sweet, your thirst is not being quenched, you'll want for more. It's like you're drinking a choco soft drink.

That's why whenever I look for a soda, I'd look for Coke, if there's none, I'd look for Pepsi but I have to buy a bottled water too. I hope they revisit their formula and see to it that it will taste better and serve its purpose. If the drink is too sweet, any consumer would go for other drinks that are sweet. A soda should quench the thirst, that's why you have carbonic acid in it. You lessen its effect if you add too much sugar. Having good commercials help but it's the taste that really makes consumers choose a great soft drink. On the other hand, I like other Pepsi products that are not caffeine based.

I recently logged onto Pepsi's website to complain about two 24-packs of Diet Pepsi that I purchased that developed pin holes in them. I reported the bar codes and purchase dates of the 24-packs. I had lost approximately 1/3 of the soda cans to leakage. I questioned why the cans are so cheaply made that soda eats right through them. Maybe I should be questioning why the soda is so acidic that it eats right through the cans. They provided no explanation as to why the cans would develop pin holes but quickly mailed coupons for two free 24-packs which I gladly took to the store to use right away.

Unfortunately, the exact same thing is happening now approximately three weeks after my purchase. Every day I find a few more that have developed holes and I have used a lot of paper towels to clean up the mess. I have lost most of the first 24-pack already. The second 24-pack still looks dry and clean but I am afraid to move it since I believe the holes develop quicker once the cans are moved around. I purchase various flavors of diet soda including both Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi and have never had this happen before. Needless to say, I'm tired of cleaning up the mess and taking a loss on Diet Pepsi cans and will be making a complete switch back to Diet Coke.

Over the past month or so almost every 12 pack of Pepsi has had a can of soda that was not sealed properly in production. The can is not as firm as it should be, there are usually beads of dried up soda near the rim of the can, and the soda is completely flat! It has really angered me that I was throwing out a can or two a week, but today was the kicker --- 6 of 12 cans were like this. I can see an occasional mistake, but for this to happen regularly is a real problem. I am sure that others are frustrated at this as well. I have been loyal to Pepsi for a very long time and never buy Coke, but this may make me switch even though I really don't enjoy the flavor of Coke nearly as much.

Pepsi ginger - The most horrible taste ever. Bought a case of 12, expected good flavor. Usually love Pepsi products, not this one. I want my money back!!!

I absolutely HATE the new diet Pepsi. It doesn't fizzle or snap when you open it and goes flat fast. I have been told they replaced the aspartame with Splenda (which I hate by the way) and to add insult to injury it wasn't even done for health reasons!!! A bunch of aspartame haters told them they didn't like aspartame and so it was changed - no consumer poll no nothing! I have been drinking diet Pepsi my whole adult life and now I have to find another cola. Coke is out of the question because I hate it so if a few people who don't like the new formula call and tell you then you will change it back. I highly doubt it so at the very least instead of bring out a NEW product I would like to suggest that there be a choice of aspartame and Splenda so all Pepsi drinkers can be happy. In the meantime this extremely loyal Pepsi drinker will be looking elsewhere for cola!

I love the taste of Pepsi... It's better than Coca Cola. Plus, it's less expensive than Coca Cola. I'm satisfied with drinking experience with Pepsi.

As in keeping with all the other comments/complaints I've read concerning PepsiCo, I'm adding my two cents' worth and expressing my extreme disappointment in their decision to eliminate the 24 oz size Pepsi. This was the perfect size for me, neither too big nor too small. But, just like many other mega companies, they don't give a ** about the opinions or preferences of the people who keep them in business, the consumer. Well, I'm here to say that once my last 24 oz six-pack is gone, which will be after this complaint, I'm finished giving my hard-earned money to a company that has such little regard for the loyal fans of this product. While I may thoroughly enjoy Pepsi, I'm not addicted. On the plus side, their decision will save my family several hundred dollars a year.

For about 4-6 months now I have found the 12 ounce cans to be leaking. I purchase the 12 pack and the 24 pack cases of Pepsi. I purchase multiple cases as they are on sale. But lately there seems to be at least 1-2 cans every case or so that has a leaker. They leak around where the top is attached to the can. This causes all the other cans and the box to become sticky. I throw the can out because I am not sure if it has become contaminated, and it has lost the carbonation. I must then wash all the cans and burn the case to eliminate the possibility of bugs, aka ants and other sweet seeking insects.

At first there was an occasional can. I assumed maybe I bumped it in handling. But it has become a regular thing. I have taken much more care in the handling and find many more cans with this problem. Summer is approaching. And I am becoming angry for the loss, regularly of cans of Pepsi, and the added work of washing all my cans and the worry of insect infestation in my home. Where is your quality control? BTW this is on two styles of Pepsi. We purchase 12 packs of caffeine free non diet, and 24 packs,12 packs of regular Pepsi. It occurs in all three packagings. So it is a quality control issue.

I am glad to see I am not the only one to have issues with opening the 2-liter bottles of Pepsi. I have never had a problem with this until about a month ago. Any other 2-liter of a drink other than Pepsi is easy to open. Even my husband struggles with opening it for me. Sometimes I have to have him open one up for me before he goes to work or wait til he gets home to open it. Come on now... this really shouldn't have to be an issue!

I bought 10 six packs of 16.9 oz bottles of Pepsi and it's flat. Looked at date and it's all outdated.

All the Mountain Dew with Call of Duty is flat. I have been to every store in Valparaiso, IN and Hebron, IN and all stores are Call of Duty on Mt. Dew and they are flat. We are spreading the word not to buy it, is over a year old and is flat. I don't have receipt but we tell everyone buying it it is flat, don't waste your money. We have thrown away all of it. It's pretty bad when that is all they stock around here is bad soda. Have to go to coke products if you want fresh soda. These complaints probably don't mean nothing but we will keep posting on social media. Thanks for nothing Pepsi products.

We are very disappointed that you decided to use Splenda in your diet Pepsi. Both my grand-daughter and daughter, who are migraine sufferers get worse migraines after using Splenda. They had no problems before it was recently added. My husband does not like the nauseous feeling and aftertaste after drinking his diet Pepsi so now he has switched back to diet Coca Cola and will continue to do so until Splenda is removed.

Other people have already mentioned the various bad batches of this product. Tastes flat; like metal; leaves horrible aftertaste in mouth -- I don't remember the exact dates of the other bad batches (other than 4/17/2016); but I do know that we have thrown out several 12 packs when trying to find just one can that tasted right. I don't understand this. I have been a loyal Pepsi customer for over 35 years and they have gone through some really bad versions of the product. If they would just make the Throwback Pepsi again the way it originally was... they could solve many of their problems! I really have lost patience with this company! I think I'll try Coke again.

On October 7th At 5:30 p.m. I attempted to buy a soda out of the machine. When the machine drop the soda it went into a hole in the bottom of the machine that was not supposed to be there. I reached in to get my soda however my arm got stuck, could not get my arm out and had to get the fireman to get my arm out. I eventually went to urgent care, my hands and arm and wrist were swollen. I contacted Pepsi immediately and was told someone will come to my home or call me and have yet to be notified.

My arm is still swollen and truly hurting and I'm very disgusted with Pepsi that no one would think enough to say or call and saying how are you doing. I never did get my soda, I never did get a call from Pepsi and I'm stuck with my arm hurting swollen and wrapped. I didn't think it was too much to ask that they contact me. I am very disappointed with Pepsi.

The new Diet Pepsi product states that it is aspartame Free on the front of the bottle. It does not have the usual "Splenda" logo on the lower front of the bottle as it normally appears on products containing Splenda! The ingredients only state sucralose! I cannot tolerate Splenda with my IBS!! The new Diet Pepsi is sickening sweet. I will not be purchasing diet Pepsi with this formula!

The last dozen or so 2 liter bottles of diet Pepsi that I have bought are impossible to open. When my husband's not available, I use pliers! Come on, people. I thought it was the arthritis in my hands, but after reading some reviews, it's not me, apparently! Fix it!!

This is not the first time I have purchased a diet Pepsi 16 ounce bottle and could not open it. I am no weakling. This time I have nearly tore the skin from my hand and still not open. Fixing to take it back and get a coke.

I own a business and we have been using Pepsi for more than five years. We have a contract with Pepsi... Our orders are every three weeks. When we order I usually order an extra syrup because of shelf life. Our sales on drinks are down and I have not order for three months. Since then I've had numerous calls telling me that I need to place an order and today was the last straw. I was informed by a rude Pepsi employee that if I don't order today my account will be canceled even though I've been a loyal customer for over 5 years.

I wasn't even qualified for the six-week ordering plan. I told her that I can't order any products if the ones I have aren't being used. I have one expired syrup that I am no longer selling but Pepsi won't sell the syrup to me if I don't buy more than one. It's ridiculous that Pepsi is not willing to work with me but rudely tells me that I buy the product which I don't need at moment or have my account closed and the machine picked up as soon as possible.

Pepsi taste flat so I tried to call see if I get my money back. They are not taking calls ok then tried to email them. Also not taking emails!!! Who is running this company? Fire this ceo and anyone who change the good taste of Pepsi! Can anyone who feels the same way please contact Pepsi and also write consumer affairs. Thank you.

We are supposed to be in a shelving contract for the year 2015. According to the written contract, payment from Pepsi was due at the end of the 1st quarter or April 1. As of today July 14, 2015 we have not received payment. Any attempt to discover why we haven't been paid has been met with no satisfactory response, nobody knows where or when we will be paid. Our store however has been repeatedly called for a missed payment and sent several letters after we mistakenly missed a bill. Pepsi even refused to sell us any more product even though we have been a long time customer and had no previous payment issues. We have since cancelled our Pepsi contract and will now deal exclusively with Coca Cola.

I have been a Pepsi buyer for well over 30 years. I would not think of having any other soda in the fridge. However.... I am very disappointed with its current taste over the last months. I do not normally go to websites to write complaints, but I have found it interesting that so many others have also expressed the same concern and disappointment in what was a superior product for the last 50 years. Pepsi is now always flat and stale. It has an aftertaste that is worse than any diet soda I have ever purchased. The pop has lost its fizz and presents a metal aftertaste.... like a tin can. Have you changed the formula or what???

I have intentionally bought 12 packs and bottles at various locations over the last several weeks. I was hoping that maybe I just purchased product from a bad batch and would find better product at another location. No matter which big box store I choose to frequent the product was the same.... flat and stale with a nasty aftertaste. Please bring back the Pepsi product we all loved. The Pepsi company needs to make the public aware that you appreciate their feedback and have listened to their requests AND BROUGHT BACK THE PRODUCT WE ALL LOVE! I sincerely hope that you are listening to the concerns of these emails. It is not my desire to change sodas but I will not have a choice if the current product remains as is. Thank you.

Bought a Restaurant and retained Pepsi both fountain and a 20 oz. Cooler kept freezing and Tech came to fix it whereas a few days later everything froze again and lost dozens of 20 oz. drinks. Also having the location 4 months, I've had 2 sales calls for syrup for the fountain drinks. Called sales rep supervisor which was VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL to us. I would say Pepsi by my perception doesn't have their act together and I am quite done with dealing with the ROMPER ROOM, having cooler picked up today and we will be getting the ball rolling on moving over to Coke Products in all of our Various locations. Being a smart ass to people will cost you business now, and future business as well.

I stopped buy the 20oz diet Pepsi. Even some of the little bottle diet Pepsi are very hard to twist. I was for awhile using a plyers, but I switch brands. Tired of fighting with my pop. The other brands opens.

PepsiCo Company Profile