2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

3.4/5 (211 ratings)

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PepsiCo?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

I was laughed at, when I refused their complementary coupon, and was told they have no time to deal with customer issues or concerns. Took 3 weeks to get a response. IF THEY'RE NOT INTERESTED IN CONCERNS ABOUT PRODUCT ISSUES, I no longer wish to be a customer after 50 years.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

I have always preferred Pepsi max over other brands. Something must have changed in the recipe because Pepsi now tastes like metal. It's really nasty and undrinkable. This is from a plastic bottle too.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I buy Pepsi cans but got two 2 liter bottles. I opened it after refrigerating overnight and the taste is flat and horrible. I bought them at Dollar General. What's up Pepsi-Cola, this is terrible, please figure this out!!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I have been drinking Pepsi since I was 5. I am now 20. Recently as in the last month every other Pepsi I have bought have tasted either flat but also carbonated at the same time which I thought was weird or it tasted powdery. It didn't matter if it was in bottle or can but it started to become more common in cans. At first I thought it was just me but even my boyfriend said it tasted off.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

To put it simply, I am so dissatisfied with Pepsi now, that I went through the time and effort to make an account specifically to write a bad review...That's how gross it is now. Like everyone below me, I also have been a Pepsi drinker my entire life...My whole family are Pepsi drinkers, but this last year has caused most of us to switch to Dr.pepper or even coca-cola.. I thought I was going crazy and that it was my taste buds...However I did a Google search today and Pepsi admits that they changed their recipe to be "more fizzy and less sweet to compete more with coca-cola".

Stupidest thing Pepsi has ever done..ruin your best selling drink for all the people that actually bought it, hoping other people that don't buy it will decide to buy it? Totally illogical. (Also, caramel coloring was linked to cancer so that was another thing that changed in the recipe, but every pop brand changed their recipe if they had caramel color.)

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I have been a Pepsi drink all my life. Loved it until this past year. I have gotten really bad Pepsi. Swear when you take the top off the whole thing comes off. A little ring does not stay off bottle smells at the top and the pop is disgusting. You cannot pour it into the glass is still is disgusting and makes you sick. I don't know what the smell is. Don't know why it's when the whole lid comes off but it is bad can I get them every time and I'm getting tired of it cuz it's wasting my money. I'm get a six-pack and sometimes all of them are bad or maybe one or two or bad. You never know until you open them. Please do something about it. Pepsi is my favorite.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

I've been a Pepsi product drinker for many many years and I must admit, I've always enjoyed every sip until the last drop. But this year I've noticed that Pepsi products leave an extremely offal taste in my mouth. This taste is stale and Undescribable. At first, I thought it was just me, then other family members started saying the same thing. I considered that maybe us testing positive for Covid-19 in January may be the cause for the weird taste, but my brother-in-law who never tested positive said that the pop just doesn't taste the same. With that being said, it's either my brother-in-law was positive and didn't know it which means his taste buds are thrown off as well and that would explain why Pepsi products taste weird or Pepsi changed something in their products. Either way, I'm not buy Pepsi products until it returns back to the natural great product it once was.

Original review: July 30, 2021

I buy regular 6 pk Pepsi at 5 for 10 dollars. In my last batch I have come across so far 3 out of one 6 pack that are flat. I don't see any date on these bottles.. and the caps all look deformed in a way,, that the top doesn't match ring when tightening down,, that might be the problem. I know they are a solid piece when put on but appears they might be warped thus causing leakage of the carbonation and the flatness. Can I take these all back to the store and get my money back or replacements? I drink them within a few weeks times so it's not like a year has passed.. I am almost afraid to buy any more Pepsi products..

Original review: April 28, 2021

I've been drinking Pepsi all my life, in fact it's been my soda of choice up until recently. I'm not sure if PepsiCo changed the flavor or what but this year I recently bought a 12 pack. It's tasted very strange.. Almost off-putting so I didn't drink the rest. Can someone explain the taste change? If this keeps up I may have to switch brands..??

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I have been an everyday Pepsi drinker since my early 20's, I am now 59. Since Last year I noticed that my Pepsi did not taste right but I am addicted so I kept drinking it every day. But since December I have had an acid taste in my mouth and if I burp I feel like a fire breathing dragon. I think they must have changed something in the recipe. I was put on a prescription for ** but that has not helped still feel nauseated a lot. So today I decided to try to go without my Pepsi. I still taste acid taste but not as bad and not so nauseated today. If I feel even better tomorrow then I will know for sure it was the Pepsi. Pepsi will lose one of its biggest customers. I should own the company by now with all the Pepsi I have drank through the years.

PepsiCo Company Information