2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

3.9/5 (461 ratings)

About Nabisco

Nabisco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabisco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabisco?

Original review: April 2, 2021

Go figure, just like everything generally speaking the quality and integrity has dropped and the price has gone down, I call that close to a scam now these days. These USED to be delicious crackers specifically the cinnamon have drastically changed in taste and quality and the nutrition facts have remained the same, smaller cracker, textured slightly different lacking in sugar and natural cinnamon. It's almost artificial tasting-rather tasteless huge letdown and they still want to maximize their dollar earned while letting the American people down from a great product we all knew and grew to love.

It's all in an effort to make money and not deliver even the ink on the box isn't as lustrous, but that's fine-however the product itself is compromised. I can't express enough to the others taking time to even get to this review page, do not buy these if you value your money, here's a quality recommendation and it was cheaper, go to trader Joe's and get your self some real tasting cinnamon graham crackers. Nabisco this is one of the many products you have done this to in the past years. Sad you lost your integrity & readers don't be fooled by the 5 star reviews. Thanks for reading.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I've been eating graham crackers since I was a small child. I'm now over 70 & will not be buying Nabisco Graham Crackers anymore. I may try some other brands to see if they are better! A few years ago I noticed the reduction in size but kept buying them anyway. Recently the change in flavor is unbelievable! I checked the box to make sure I hadn't bought no fat/ no sugar. No! they are supposed to be the regular crackers, but they are minus taste!

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2021

I grew up eating Nabisco Graham crackers. A few years ago I noticed a negative change when they started manufacturing them in Mexico. They seemed to fix the problem. But now I am seeing another problem. The cinnamon Graham crackers are terrible. Just as another reviewer said on this site, now there is barely any cinnamon taste or sweetness, and the top of the Graham cracker, which used to look normal with cinnamon and sugar crystals on top, now looks like whatever ingredients they used are baked right into the cookie. All I know is they are terrible. Should have stuck to the old recipe. Then I opened a box of the honey Graham crackers and they were usually thick. There seems to be some quality control issue going on...anyway, I am reluctant to buy more. Shame because it was my family's go-to snack for decades.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Big disappointment! Went to introduce my son to the graham crackers I loved as a kid. Much to my horror, it wasn't the cinnamon sugar graham crackers of the past. Upon his first bite, he stopped chewing and stared at me saying, "there's no flavor". I took a bite and verified that I wasted money on these wretched, flavorless crackers! Nabisco, what the hey? Where did the sugar - and FLAVOR go??

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I love Wheat Thins but I don't buy them as often as I used to because it raises my blood pressure opening the box. Why do they even put a tab on top of the box if it is totally useless because you have to destroy the top because they use a Super Glue like substance to hold it together?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I bought a box of cinnamon Graham crackers. I thought there was something wrong with it so I threw it out. It was like the cinnamon and sugar was melted in the cracker but you really couldn’t taste it. Today I bought a box and it’s the same. I guess that’s how they are now. I had to google it to see if they changed the look. Ick!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Unfortunately these crackers are smaller in size, there’s less of them and to top it off... prices are same or higher. Nabisco or whatever their parent company is named don’t fool us. I used to like the taste as well but they taste bland now. I would rather spend my money with another brand or store for a more tasty cracker. Maybe my small purchases don’t matter to a huge company like Nabisco but it’s not right what they’re doing to the consumer. But I’m sure they don’t care. Either way, they lost me as a customer and other family members which I will spread the word. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I use to enjoy Nabisco Cinnamon sugar graham crackers, but I do NO more! They are thin, pale, tasteless and you will be very hard pressed to find a speck of cinnamon sugar on these cardboard treats! Classic of what we use to consider tried & true companies who have lost their integrity along with original recipes and their cinnamon sugar shaker. Higher prices in lieu of quality products. Shame on you Nabisco. You are now nothing more than a disappointment..Eat your own graham crackers and try not to choke.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I recently selected the family size package of Oreos and when I opened it, the plastic container was not full. It could have held 6 more double-stuffed Oreos. So I checked the settings and it stayed ABOUT 20 servings of 2 cookies, so I counted and there were 39; of course not 40 or 41 which would also be accurate. But less is better I guess. Point though! The size of the package that you pick up is misleading as most people do not read the serving size. And prices are rising!

Original review: May 29, 2020

I bought a box a these crackers and they tasted horrible. No taste and very little if any cinnamon on the crackers. They break horribly. Never again will I buy these. Made in Mexico, what is that about – Money $$$? You will not get mine.

Nabisco Company Information