2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.69/5

Nabisco Reviews

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

The last several boxes of these so called Graham Crackers have all been pale and tasteless, thinner and less crackers per package. The price has gone up over the years. I'm done buying Nabisco products! Also had similar experience with Ritz Crackers and as I'm reading the reviews, some of those others, as well. Someone mentioned Trader Joe's so I'll give those a try. Don't waste your money with this company.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

We had not had these in quite a while. Bought some yesterday. Whoa! They were tasteless. They used to be so good. Checked the box - they were made in Mexico. When will these companies learn? Made in America is the way to go.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I agree with all the one star reviews. Honey graham crackers are not what they used to be. Now no taste, consistency of cardboard. Have not gotten any with a bad smell, but will not buy any more. Have gone thru two boxes, yuck.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Today I opened an air tight food storage container that had Nabisco saltines in it. I took one bite out of a cracker and ran to the garbage can. It tasted like chemicals. I then dumped the rest of the crackers into the trash. I'm soaking the container overnight with heavily scented soap to try and get the terrible, choking chemical smell out of it. I will never buy this product or any other Nabisco item for myself or my family. I've also had a horrible stomach ache since this incident.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I'm shocked to read my box of crackers to find out they've been made in Mexico and I just found out most of all Nabisco products are made in Mexico. Sorry don't trust 3rd world countries run by drug cartels and corrupt leaders. They are already poisoning our youth and adults with drugs, etc. I won't be eating these anymore. Better for my health as well. Thank you Nabisco.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabisco?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Terrible Honey Graham Crackers. Have been eating them all my life as a child and continued as an adult. They used to be great. Just the right amount of sweetness for me. But will not buy them ever again. Taste terrible. What happened? Does Nabisco really think the consumer has no taste buds? I remember my 83 year old mother complaining about the reduction in crackers but price still the same. At least then they were still good tasting. I’m going to now boycott Nabisco products. Feel ripped off.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

The hospital I go to gives out prepackaged Honey Graham Crackers to Chemo patients. Developed a taste for them. So I bought a box from a local supermarket. If fact, I bought two as the first tasted funny, not sweet like the packaged ones. There was a slight difference in the ingredients but the biggest difference was the country they were made in. The ones that tasted good were made in Canada. The bad tasting ones were made in Mexico. Where can you buy Canadian ones?

Original review: July 30, 2019

The new crackers are horrible! Tasteless, thin and the texture is not the same light and flaky crackers I've eaten for over 40 years. And you raised the prices slowly but surely over the last few years as well. I was fine with the price increase but you obviously didn't use it to maintain your product quality. Not sure what you did to the recipe but I won't be buying anymore.

Original review: July 28, 2019

After finding old articles online about a terrible paint like smell in Nabisco graham products, I realized I hadn’t simply gotten a “bad box.” The smell is so strong and they are totally inedible. How can a huge company, who KNOWS of this issue continue to do it? How are they allowed to get away with it? But because of it, I’m quite sure they’ve lost many customers for good.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I'm 71- and have been eating Nabisco cookies & crackers for probably 68 of those 71 years. What happened? The products are much thinner, no longer made to the original recipes, nasty, over-sweetened, are so thin you can't spread cheese or peanut butter on them. They are wretched quality, even without comparison to the original. Hey - this is NABISCO! An American brand we could trust, and buy with confidence for decades! WHY did you wreck the products? God knows what's in them; I'm half afraid to feed them to the birds. I will never buy a Nabisco product again.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Nabisco Company Information