3.61/5

742 Nabisco Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 16, 2019

We buy Nilla wafer 12 single serve box every week. This last package that we opened, one of the single packs were empty. On a lark we decided to count the pack and there were only 10, one of which as I stated before was empty. Now we wonder if we have been ripped off all along!

Original review: May 8, 2019

The last two boxes of Graham Crackers when opened had a chemical smell and tasted rancid. Our dogs, who usually love graham crackers, wouldn't even eat them (canary in the mine?). A call to the company elicited an apology and a coupon. The second box, shame on us. Then we switched sources and the chemical smell and rancid taste were gone but the size of the graham crackers in the new family pack was noticeably smaller.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Wheat Thins are in original box but not original crackers, they're horrible tasting, too thick and no flavor. Same with Better Cheddars, really bad tasting, too thick, no flavor. It's insulting that they thought customers would not notice the change and still call them original. I'm afraid to try the box of Ritz crackers I bought. Returning all of them to the store, I hope they take them back. A once distinguished respectable company at the Top of their game is now at the bottom. I will not buy any more Nabisco products unless they prove they fixed the manufacturing issues and quality control. They must realize that there are other companies making similar products that NOW taste better then theirs, If not they will soon enough. Shame on you Nabisco, closing your USA plants and Manufacturing in Mexico.

Original review: April 23, 2019

These are basically honey grahams, there is hardly any cinnamon sugar on these at all. What happened to all the goodness?! This is like buying Doritos and opening the bag only to find that the chips are just straight tortilla chips with none of the added flavor powder. This is like the graham cracker machine ran out of sugar and cinnamon but they kept it running anyway.

Original review: April 22, 2019

The Honey Maid Graham crackers were rancid. My child started vomiting after eating them. I tried one and had to spit it out. The taste was repulsive. These junk crackers are made in Mexico, and had a expiration date of June 2019. Please be aware. Our family will never purchase the Nabisco made in Mexico garbage again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabisco?

Original review: April 17, 2019

The last couple of boxes of Nabisco Ritz Wheat crackers have kept getting more brittle. The last box half the crackers were crumbs when I opened the paper tube. The remainder turned to crumbs in my hand when I tried to put peanut butter on it. Besides that there is one less cracker in each sleeve.

Original review: April 12, 2019

As soon as opened the 1oz bag of Honey Grahams (best by date of 12/17/19) I could smell a strange chemical smell. At first I thought maybe it was the sealant on the bag but after I ate one and it burned my throat I realized...something is terribly wrong with Teddy Grahams!! Please take these off the market until this is corrected!!

Original review: April 6, 2019

I've been reading that others had this experience but that Nabisco has addressed it. They have not addressed it. It is April, 2019. I have now had two consecutive boxes of Nabisco Honey Maid grams bought from CostCo that smell like paint thinner and are virtually inedible. As soon as the box was opened the foul odor filled the room — no, the sell by date had not expired. I will no longer buy this product from Nabisco. There are other graham crackers out there. I have chosen to switch to Trader Joe's.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Apparently Quality Control Issues or Just dirty workspaces. I just opened a box of what is supposed to be regular Ritz Crackers. Surprise, surprise, they decided to indiscriminately put globs of peanut butter on some of the crackers - not even sandwich style - just peanut butter here and there. Evidently they were packaged on a working space that had not been cleaned. Shame on you. I hope no one who has a peanut allergy gets a hold of these.

Original review: March 17, 2019

It has been several years since I bought these crackers and I had a flashback of how good and tasty they once were. WOW!!! was I disappointed and heartbroken when I saw and tasted these fake impostors that are now called Honey Maid Cinnamon Graham Crackers. What in the world did you people do to the REAL sugar cinnamon graham crackers. IT looks and tastes like you used the cardboard box to impersonate the REAL honest to goodness old fashioned Sugar Cinnamon graham crackers. They used to be LOADED with brown sugar and LOTS of cinnamon. Please I beg of you to release the REAL sugar cinnamon graham crackers from their cell. I'm willing to pay a little extra for the genuine real, bring back my good memories, REAL sugar cinnamon graham crackers!!!

Original review: March 15, 2019

I was hoping to find an email so I could send a picture of just one of the many many packages of Honey Graham Crackers. But after reading so many of the other reviews you already know what the problem is. If I could get ONE entire cracker out of a box it should be declared a national holiday! I have been eating these graham crackers for almost 70 years. Now they are nothing but pure crap!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I purchased a 10 oz. package of Fig Newton Fat Free cookies. Upon opening, several cookies were smashed upon each other, rather than in orderly rows. Very disappointed in the lack of quality control. I have gotten used to smaller amounts, but damaged product is intolerable.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

In the past, we have bought Nabisco products often, usually Chips Ahoy, graham crackers and Teddy Grahams. We are extremely disappointed with the new (?) products. It appears you are now using whole grain and no high fructose corn syrup. The product is probably healthier now but it is tasteless, similar to sawdust. I feel you will be losing a lot of customers because now your products are a waste of money. Please reconsider your decision and go back to the old recipe.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Last 4 boxes of Cinnamon Grahams have only regular grahams in grahams in the box. What is going on? What more do you want me to write. I want the cinnamon grahams back. I like the cinnamon grahams better.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

The back of the Honey Maid graham cracker box shows a picture of a perfectly made s’more, with the tagline, “Create Wholesome Moments”. I’d like to know what brand of graham cracker they used to make it. It sure wasn’t Nabisco. The simple act of removing a pack from this box was enough to break every single cracker in all the wrong places. I had noticed that they broke more easily the last time I bought them, which was several years ago. But now they are noticeable thinner and basically useless for s’mores. I’m afraid there was nothing wholesome about the moment created by this pile of broken pieces I’m left with. Yes, I cursed. I wanted a s’more.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Excellent product. Potential to carve out a good portion of potato chip (Ruffles, Doritos) market. Prior, Nabisco may consider upping content to at least 6 oz. Both myself and my wife were quite impressed with Good Thins, the rice one - Veggie blend.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I don't know what the Nabisco Company is thinking. Would they like to lose customers? I am thinking they are hoping to do just that because the Honey Maid (by the way is supposed to be spelled Made) Graham Crackers are smaller, blander, and without the flavor they had in the 80s and 90s when I was a kid. What happened, do they make these with the wrong recipe? Even the Cinnamon Grahams don't even have cinnamon on them at all! What is it, a thin layer of warehouse dust? If you are looking at these reviews, Nabisco, whatever changed in the last 15, 20 years to your Graham Crackers was a serious business mistake. I would re-think what you did and not do it because your brand is suffering. I will not even use these for my pies anymore because something seems like it is missing from the cracker.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Taste and smell overwhelmingly like rancid oil! Shame on you Nabisco!!! Just trash and worse than horrible! What has happened? Had given these to my kids and grandkids for years - not fit for even animals now!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Over the holidays I purchased 2 large boxes of graham crackers for baking and treat making. I was sooo disappointed when I opened the first box. They don't look, taste, or smell like the grahams I have always used and snacked on. I might as well have put sawdust in my treats. C'mon Nabisco. Shameful! Can anyone share what product they are now using for good graham cracker taste?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

All broken either in box or as soon as touched...not good for spreading anything on them as they fall apart. Yet when you bite them they are hard. I don’t ever remember Honey Graham’s doing that before. Won’t buy again.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

These ginger snaps are hard as a rock, not enjoyable to eat, I'll feed the rest of them to my dog. That will be the last box I'll ever buy! This product should be taken off the self. This product is not fit for human consumption!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I REALLY hope you bring back the Heyday bar cookies. They were my favorite for years. Then they were gone. No warning or consumer notice or anything. I know many people will buy them because every time I mention them, people go into a euphoria of past memories. LISTEN UP NABISCO!!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

We purchased these at BJ’s in a bulk box and when they were opened the crackers have a strong chemical smell and taste the same. I see from other reviews that this is not only with the Nabisco graham crackers but also the Teddy grahams.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I have bought & used Ritz crackers for years. The last stack in the box & I discovered peanut butter on the edge of some of the crackers. Some in the middle of the stack & some in the bottom. Good thing I don’t have a peanut allergy or you could be facing a lawsuit. This is unacceptable & I may never purchase Ritz again.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I just bought a box of the Nabisco Teddy Graham's Outdoor Discoveries Honey flavor crackers the other day for my kids and when I opened the box I smelled a strong chemical smell instantly and they tasted exactly the way they smelled. I only tested one little cracker and it literally took an hour to get the taste out of my mouth. I'm not sure what happened in the factory when these were made but there must have been a big mistake because these were horrible and now I am scared I am going to get sick or worse just from that one tiny cracker I tasted. That's how bad the smell and taste was. I already deal with anxiety and OCD especially when it comes to my kids and their safety. I will NEVER buy Nabisco brand again. Which is extremely disappointing because I have 3 small kids that love graham crackers and it was a great easy snack but after this experience I'm done. Nabisco will probably lose a lot of customers due to this mishap.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Went to open a snack size Teddy Grahams and popped one in my mouth and immediately started to feel like I was choking and gagging. The expiry date was not passed yet, had 5 days left. The entire bag smelled like paint thinner, I immediately vomited. I have 3 children and I will never purchase products from this company again for their lunches after what I endured tonight. I still can’t get the taste out of my teeth and it’s tainted every drink I’ve tried to rinse through my mouth from the experience. Something is seriously wrong with this company's integrity in their recipe.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I’ve bought these graham crackers for some time to make s’mores but have noticed in recent months that many are broken when I open the pack. It’s not such a problem if eating them plain but a major nonstarter for s’mores which are messy enough to eat even whole. I noticed an earlier post that asserts Nabisco has decreased the amount of crackers such that they fit more loosely in the box and are prone to rattle around and break. I suspect this is the reason as I’ve also noticed I have to buy them more frequently. I’ll be looking for another brand in the future (or giving up s’mores). This is a sad development for such a time honored snack!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

In the past I always purchased these cookies to make my Christmas cookie log. I bought three boxes, in the amount of $17 and change and went through all the work of making three logs as gifts. They were not edible. The cookies were disgusting. This not only happened to me but my friend in another area experienced the same problem. My tradition has ended. I was so embarrassed and humiliated.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I bought a box of Good Thins White Cheddar flavor. They are burned! I have purchased this product in the past and love them. This particular box, however, the crackers are burned and taste terrible. I want a replacement box!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I purchased a box of cookies last week and they were burned. They were much darker and you could tell the difference in the cookies from previous purchase. So what is going on? Maybe just a bad batch. BG

Nabisco Company Information