Nabisco

88%

Compare Food Products

Research top Food Products recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

2,068people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with Nabisco:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

I have enjoyed Graham Crackers all my life. I am now 69 years old. Doesn't seem that long ago since I bought a box, but today I was disappointed, angry and had to look at the box several times. I thought I had bought the wrong brand. They were very thin, very narrow, did not break in center and were extremely crumbly. Went through my pantry and I had 3 different Nabisco products and noticed they are all made in Mexico. I will not buy another one of your products. Huge disappointment in what used to be a dependable company. You need to take your name off the boxes. I will be spreading the word about your inferior products.

I'm glad to see other reviews with the same issues I've had with Nabisco products. Ritz have been awful the past year or two - they crumble just by looking at them. I now have a large jar of Ritz crumbs to use for meatloaf and baked chicken. And the saltines are often stale because the sleeves are not sealed properly. As for the Fig Newtons, not only are the packages much smaller, but the recipe seems to be different - they taste much more grainy and woody - not as good. I've switched to the store brands, much better. This past year, I did complain about the products and was sent a coupon for one free Nabisco product - whoopeee. I'd much prefer that Nabisco goes back to the original quality of the food, and better quality control.

We are loyal fig newtons snackers and were recently frustrated to find that the packages are considerably smaller and the cookies are even smaller - all for the same money. Thanks for contributing to additional packaging waste and forcing me to try the knockoffs that are a better value. I get that costs rise but I'd rather pay more for the original size.

I have been a life long consumer of Nabisco products. With regards to the Ritz Cracker product line, within the past year I have found that most of the crackers upon opening are broken at both ends of the roll as well as the center. When I take a single cracker out it breaks. Nothing like what is shown in TV commercials! What ingredient has been removed as a cost cutting measure that makes the crackers so brittle? It isn't shipping. Also, the adhesive that seals the seam from top to bottom is so bad that many of the boxes I open have this seal broken and the crackers are stale. The shelf life is also very short now. The amount of crackers per roll has dropped but the price has increased. I will now start buying the house brand of these snack crackers since Nabisco has lost my trust and business.

I'm a big fan of Premium crackers - as long as they're the original, salted style. But I've noticed an extremely odd fact: each sleeve has a different number of crackers! I've counted between 36 and 43 crackers in the individual sleeves, with fairly even distribution across that range. Now, I haven't kept track to see if there is a standard total for each box as a whole, so I don't know if they routinely contain the same total number of crackers per box or not. It's just that with so much automation, in the manufacturing process, it's odd to find a deviation as large as a 7-cracker swing per sleeve. Anyone else noticed this?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabisco?

Saltines we bought, put into cupboard and couldn't figure out what the odor was the next day. Opened up the saltines for soup and they tasted bitter and the odor was like paint thinner. No longer buying products coming from the countries.

My last and final purchase of a Nabisco product were the chocolate wafer cookies. They were for a recipe. They were about $6 for a few ounces. The worst part was that they were broken (all but two of them). I don't expect a coupon or a contact for two reasons: I already contact their customer service department with all the details and haven't heard from the yet. It's been three months. The other reason I don't need a response from them is that they have decided to move production facilities to Mexico. When Nabisco (Mondelez) resumes production in the US, I might consider purchasing again. I am disgusted to see all the complaints about the graham crackers. I hope others will purchase from any company other than Mondelez.

Wanted original Nabisco Graham Crackers for use as pie shell and could find only the Honey Maid. Honey Maid is too sweet for use as pie shell. What happened to the original Nabisco Graham Crackers I used in the past with much success?

Premium saltine crackers - I am done with these crackers!! This has happened more than one time where the packaging isn't sealed!! Causing stale crackers. Open a box and every tube of crackers were not sealed up. Also the Graham crackers taste like crap!! I don't know what you are doing to them, but they sure don't taste like they used to. They are nasty tasting. Almost like a chemical taste to them. Someone better get a handle on these things or the name Nabisco is going to become a thing of the past. Even our favorite chocolate chip cookies don't taste like they used to. I quit buying those last year along with the Ritz crackers. That is 4 of your products off my list!!!

First, the original Graham crackers I bought last week, tastes nothing like they used to. Very little flavor. I think you cut the fat content or whatever is changed and they are just bland. I will not buy any more of these. Used to use them for the best desserts I make. Also, the saltines just are nothing but crumbs, and thinner, having no flavor. Your Ritz crackers are also crumbs and lack flavor. Your company may save money on your changes and move, but I will NO LONGER BUY NABISCO products.

Chocolate graham cracker. Taste like crap. Those things are just pure awful. Will never ever buy them again.

Why do my oreo cookie thins taste awful & like perfume? I'm not sure if it's because they're not being manufactured in the good old usa or what? But an iconic cookie like the Oreo which has been around for years & years and has been a "family favorite" for as long as I can remember... It was a part of my childhood which brought on wonderful memories & was a part of laughable family moments. It's a shame that I will not be adding these cookies to my shopping cart anytime in the near future & by doing so I will be breaking a family tradition (you know... It's that thing you do over & over again to pass something incredible from one generation to the next. Nope. That will not be happening in my family anymore)! GOOD LUCK... I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC CORPORATE BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY!!!

I've purchased several boxes of Ritz crackers over the past few months and have noticed a big difference in the quality and taste. They crumble before you can remove them from the sleeve, with a spread or a dip they crumble in the dip... what a MESS!!! The look and the saltiness changed. I now buy Keebler Townhouse cracker and must say they are quite good. Why would Nabisco ever change an iconic product like the Ritz cracker, which has always been a great go-to cracker for generations!!!

Hadn't bought graham crackers for years because we don't snack much but we thought it would be good to have a box for when there is nothing to snack on. Paid a premium for Nabisco Original Graham crackers. We both ate a few last night. We both thought they didn't taste like we remembered from about 8 years ago. They made husband's teeth hurt. (That was weird. He has good teeth.) They made me sick all night. First, after about 10 minutes I had an allergic reaction. Severe. Had to take ** to stop sneezing & wheezing. Trouble breathing. After an hour or two, still felt sick & went to bed. Read reviews this morning and these are making people SICK Nabisco. My package was made in Mexico. Contacting company. Will NEVER again buy Nabisco. Who knows what they've done?

I have had the pleasure of eating these chocolate wafers and they have been a tradition in my family for over 75 years. They do not taste the same at all - the chocolate is weak and inferior tasting and the wafers crumble too easily - too thin! No one else makes these delicious cookies and they cost over $5 a box! What has happened to the original recipe??? Please bring it back - write to Nabisco and tell them of your dissatisfaction with their products - is this the result of making them overseas???

I bought a box of Nabisco Chocolate Graham Crackers on 6/26/2016. I open pkg and ate a few pieces. I started having this horrible aftertaste that tasted like a chemical. No matter what I did I haven't been able to get rid of it. My daughter came here to this site and told me to read the reviews. I feel like I was poisoned.

The company better do a recall. This is awful. My daughter is the executive producer for our local ABC affiliate. She is going to produce a segment on this.

Just returned home where my husband put the Honey Maid crackers on table and said he started eating them and he got on the 2nd cracker and he noticed something he has never seen before on the Honey Maid, because he loves them and eats them a lot... It looked like snots or dried blood, just a turn off. Yuck!

Oreo's cookies are really sweet and I like it especially the Double Stuf -- double the filling, double the fun! Even when you do the twist, lick, dunk, or just plainly eat it, it's heavenly!

Like many here the only crackers ever in the house were Nabisco. Then they turned to crap. I found that the store brand sold at Kroger tastes like the old Nabisco and that's all I buy now and at half the price.

My father during the 1970's loved Pinwheels and keep them in refrigerator to eat after dinner. I took up the same habit. I loved the combination of the Chocolate and marshmallow. But yesterday I had the new and improved Pinwheel. Yuck. The chocolate was wrong; it was too sweet and had none of the rich chocolate flavor. What in the world did you do to screw this wonderful cookie?

Nabisco's Chips Ahoy and Oreo have always been satisfying treats since I was a child. Oh, I so love 'em. These are not-so-hard, not-so-soft type of biscuit. It doesn't crumble quickly when dipped in milk or even in a hot cup of coffee. They also have different flavors from not-so-awesome to awesome. You can choose to your heart's content. I love the classic and double stuff Oreos. They also already have the mint, which is also a good one. As for the Chips Ahoy, it comes to me rarely, but I do love the original, the gooey, the chunky, everything. Oh hello, weight gain. Haha. To top it all off, nothing still beats the classic ones. They're more expensive than local brands (I'm sorry to say this. I also love some other local products, but this is a different story.), but you get what you pay for.

I love Oreo cookies. I think Oreo is one of the best cookies in the Philippines. However, the price is not attractive to the masses because it's one of the most expensive "mainstream" cookies and biscuits in the Philippines sold in the nearby stores... (The price of a pack of 3 Oreo cookies costs about Php. 9 or US$ 0.19, which is higher than the prices of the "mainstream" cookies of their competitors in the Philippines (such as: Rebisco, Universal Robina Corp., M.Y. San Corporation). The "average" price of OTHER "mainstream" cookies is about Php. 6 or US$ 0.13. Nevertheless, Oreo has been everywhere in desserts world. They are "star" ingredients in many desserts and drinks. Plus, the cookie base has been AWESOME!!! Although, the spread (whether it's the vanilla or chocolate) complements the cookie base, it can go to a higher level. I think they can work on the spread. :)

Honey Maid Grahams. Brand Seal #0-444630-7. They have a very bad smell like mold of old bad latex paint, with a bad taste that will make you sick. Wish I knew the CEO's address so I could send them to him to eat. Then maybe I could get my $11.00 back I spent on the two boxes of them. After looking up complaints about this on other sites, I see over 600 complaints on just one site for the same thing. What gives?

Growing up, the only saltine crackers my mother would ever buy were Premium Saltines. I noticed a couple of years ago that the taste had changed. The last box I purchased tasted old and stale even when the box is brand new. I no longer purchase them and opt to buy Export Sodas instead. They are at least edible. Why would you change something that has been a staple in so many homes for so many decades?

I don't know what's happened with Oreos and Ritz Crackers lately. The company doesn't share its production problems with the public of course, but I've recently noticed a marked decline in quality. I'm tired of giving them second, third, fourth chances, so I'm officially DONE. I don't know if it has to do with being made in Mexico, but I've stopped wasting my money on the gross inferior stuff they're now making. I'll stick to Newman's O's, and if someone can recommend a good cracker please let me know. Thanks!

Graham Crackers recipe/oil content have changed significantly in the last several years! They will no longer break at perforation, they just crumble to many small pieces! They no longer soften up if exposed to air. What's the skinny? These are terrible. I'm tired of buying these thinking maybe it's just a one off. I'm moving to alternative brands such as Trader Joe's. It's sad they moved away from their old quality control standards!

I opened two new seal packets of Nabisco saltine crackers and both had small bugs crawling all over them. I will NEVER purchase anything from this brand again. This is beyond disgusting!

Dear NABISCO: I want you to know that the dear designation is a reference my fond memories of your products when I was in my youth. That said, I'm an aging boomer. I asked my lovely wife the other day to bring me a box of NABISCO Graham Crackers the other day because for some reason I was craving that NABISCO Graham Cracker taste. Without going through all the minutiae, when I opened the box (which I didn't recognize) and ate one cracker, I was deeply saddened. What I ate was not what I remembered. After accusing my wife of getting the wrong thing I started looking into the product. I went to your customer care website and read similar stories as mine. I think you need to rethink your current formula and strongly consider going back to the old recipe. To say the least, this imbroglio has left a bad taste regarding your products. No pun intended. An ole customer.

Was totally appalled at the taste of these Honey Grahams. Been buying them off and on for years, but no more! Read on the box that they are made in Mexico. They are horrid. You should be ashamed to call these food items. Gross and nasty.

Honey Maid cinnamon grahams - I was craving these and chose the Honey Maid brand because the picture on the box looked so good. They were a huge disappointment. They had so little cinnamon and sugar that I thought I might have bought the plain ones by mistake. I could have saved a dollar and gotten the store brand. I am not buying these again. If you want to trim the sugar don't show a picture that doesn't represent the product in the box.