1.08/5
  • 1 star
Based on 39 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 10, 2017

679 Nabisco Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I recently purchased a package of Nilla wafers for my Rum date ball recipe to supplement my existing box I already had. The new box contained overdone/burned wafers. Therefore, the taste is completely off. The recently opened package is on the left. The wafers on the right that I have ground up are from a previous package. You can see the color difference. Where is the quality control?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuits had been my favorite crackers for several years and the only Triscuits I liked. About 2 months ago, I opened a box and began eating one and was appalled by how awful it tasted. I tried a few more and they were all the same. I assumed something had gone wrong with this batch, but I tried another box with a different date and it too was the same. I looked at the list of ingredients and saw there were some that weren't there before, like pea protein and leek powder, and onion powder instead of onions. I can't believe people at Nabisco tasted these and decided it would be a good idea to make this change. I can't imagine anyone would like this taste. I won't be buying any more of these. Please bring back the old ingredients.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I have not bought your Nabisco Honey Graham crackers for some time. The size and taste of the box I just opened is disgusting. Why would you ruin a good thing? Someone in your organization also ruined the saltine some years back. It's difficult to understand what is going on in a once fine company.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams. They are way too dry and hardly any topping on. Had some years ago thinking they were from Nabisco, but must have been another brand. What I had is exactly what the picture shows on Nabisco's box. Dark, melt in mouth, and not just a few sprinkles of sugar and cinnamon. Might as well eat the regular ones, BUT also way too dry.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I just want to alert the public that there are little black bugs in the current boxes of Honey Maid Graham Crackers. I have bought different size boxes from different stores with the same results. When you add milk to a cupful of graham crackers and mush it up a bit the little black bugs will rise to the top. If you scoop them out fast enough they will still be alive. The bugs are inside the crackers so you cannot see them until the milk starts to break the crackers apart. I have alerted Nabisco to this issue and they have refunded my money. They said they will pass this onto their quality control team but who knows if they did or not. I love their product so I do hope they rectify this issue. In the meantime I will be buying a different brand of honey crackers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabisco?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I've been purchasing the Rosemary & Olive Oil flavor since they came out a few years ago. At times, I'd eat an entire box in a day as they were my favorite snack. Within the past month I've purchased several boxes and noticed a difference in the flavor. A slight chemical taste and not much of the rosemary flavor. Also, they left that chemical taste in my mouth. Out of all the boxes purchased, I've only been able to try 1-3 crackers to taste to see if I've just purchased a bad batch. They all taste the same. They were all purchased at different locations as well. Not sure what's going on but they've definitely lost a faithful consumer.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

After eating several graham crackers before bed, I started to develop abdominal pain, which took a long time to go away and couldn't sleep for the remainder of the night. I kept belching and felt horrible. I will never eat this or any other Nabisco product again. What do you guys put in these crackers?!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Ugghh I just had to throw away a whole entire cheesecake that I made earlier today because the graham crackers tasted and smelled like soapy chemicals. I can't get the taste out of my mouth and I keep coughing up mucus and I swear my tongue feels itchy and tingly. After googling why they tasted this way I found this site so thought I would create an account and leave a review as many other people have to warn the other unassuming consumers that this product has turned to GARBAGE. HOW CAN NABISCO GET AWAY WITH THIS HORRENDOUS QUALITY?! How AWFUL. I think I will go make myself puke up the 1 bite I ate so that I don't get sick later. Shame on you Nabisco.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Yesterday, I bought 2 packages of the Honey Maid Cinnamon Graham. When I opened the 1st box. I was disturbed by what I saw. The corner of one of the covered packaging had been chewed on by a rodent. I'm curious how did this happened??? I am so sick of buying food and being taken. I understand companies want to cut cost. Rodents carry so many viruses. I want to know how you will rectify the problem.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I had not eaten Fig Newtons for many years, so I bought a pack expecting the luscious treat of years past. Oh, was I most assuredly disappointed. The package was smaller, the cookies were inedible to the point, I Would not bait a mouse trap with them. The outside cookie part was dry crumbly, tasteless and the filling was tasteless and full of inedible chunks of God knows what. I examined the package and found to my disappointment that these so called cookies were made in Mexico. Why on Gods green earth would our government allow this crap to be sold as edible food in our country? The only reason I can think of moving the factory to Mexico is to line the pockets of the rich owners. I have crossed Nabisco and Kraft off my list.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Since Nabisco is the "Vendor" for Walmart... Why on earth can't they keep their shelves stocked. In Farmville we only have two grocery stores and I do not understand why something like Wheat Thins cannot stay stocked. The shelves have been empty for 2 weeks for the Family Size Original and the Tomato Basil. I have been told twice that it was the Vendor's fault, since you were responsible for stocking the shelves. Your company is doing a very sorry job!!!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I've bought several bags in the past of the Ritz Toasted Chips "Original" & w/ "Sea Salt". Absolutely love this product. Until this last purchase of the "Original". Something went wrong in production w/the salt. To consume the amount of salt in this bag & on these chips is beyond dangerous even for a healthy person. I even went as far as... trying to wipe some of the salt off of a few of the chips & I still was unable to eat them due to the extreme amount of salt. I hope this was a one time bad batch deal.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I know this won't make any difference to you, but I am so tired of companies like Nabisco and many others who have decided what we, the American people want. When I buy a box of graham crackers, I want the same size as the original ones were, not smaller, thinner and in crumbs when you open them. We are not stupid. What makes you manufacturers think you can fool us. Five pounds of sugar is now 4 pounds. Cans of fruit and vegetables are smaller and less in the cans. Yes, and Oreo cookies which are a favorite in our family are thinner, smaller and are either broken or fall apart. Come on. I would rather pay more for a better quality and quantity. Thank you for listening. Please be upfront with us.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

HONEY MAID Cinnamon graham crackers - These BLOW. Several years ago I ate them and they had a lot of cinnamon sugar on the top. Really delicious. After the Mondelez situation, I suppose the recipe changed because EVERY TIME I get a box of cinnamon graham crackers, thinking it will be better than the last, I am disappointed. There is barely any of the spice and sugar on the top. I am truly eating a plain graham cracker. This is a waste of money. I feel as if they are almost mocking the consumers by giving them such a small amount of cinnamon sugar on top... trying to lure us to their garbage products. Rationing the sugar on top so they could save pennies on their production, in order to ensure highest profits and pleasing the stakeholders. Confound you Mondelez and your subsidiaries, you sellouts.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I recently purchased a package of Oreo double stuff cookies for company that I was having from out of town. The cookies are no longer in clear packaging where you can see the cookie, those cookies were definitely not double stuff. They were not only skimpy on cream filling they were also broken. I'm very disappointed in the direction that Nabisco is heading.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

So I am a person with high blood pressure, so naturally I bought the low sodium Ritz crackers and I have many times in the past. I usually buy 4 or 5 boxes at a time. But lately they have had a lot of salt on the so much that there’s no way I could eat them. This is ridiculous especially with them being low sodium.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I bought the Triscuit Garden Herb, 5 times and every time I do, the entire box has plain triscuits and with only a few of them that actually have the seasoning and herbs on them. The last time I bought them, I actually emptied the entire box on a plate, just to see how many were actually coated with the herbs. Out of the entire box, only 5 pieces were coated and the rest were plain. If I wanted plain, I would have bought plain. I know that it's only crackers, but I'm sick and tired, of us the consumer, doing our part by giving them our hard earn money to buy their products, at least give us what you're advertising. They lost my family as a consumer of their Nabisco products.

Original review: June 4, 2017

The last two 8oz. bags of your Golden Oreo Mini cookies have only contained three to five whole cookies (stuck together with the filling). In fact... the rest of the bags have been filled with only single cookie halves without any trace of filling on any of them! We have enjoyed these historically as we are able to sneak in our dog's allergy tablets into the filling and if she sees us eating them, she will ingest one containing the pill without any fuss (with our veterinarian's support!!). Someone in authority needs to seriously investigate where your process is breaking down and effectively address this issue immediately. I can't justify buying your product until this issue is rectified.

Original review: May 30, 2017

Chips Ahoy and Oreo are our family's favorite non-homemade cookies. On average I would say we purchase at least 2-3 packages of each per month if not more. (A lot of teenage boys in and out of our house!) Frankly, though, I have been considering giving up our loyalties to these cookies for a long time. I am tired of the packages that don't close properly, spilled packages in my pantry and even worse stale cookies! There really is not enough overlap of the material on the "easy open"/"easy seal" package to close them easily to prevent them from getting stale so, of course, we end up throwing a lot of cookies away - no wonder I have to buy so many!

If this is intentional by Nabisco to cause the cookies to go stale more quickly so we have to buy more (which is what I think it truly is) Nabisco needs to rethink this. I have been a life-long Chips Ahoy and Oreo fan (even our dog is named OREO!) but I am sure there are other cookies on the market that are just as good or better with packages that close properly. I am tired of wasting money and finding messes in my pantry.

Original review: May 28, 2017

I purchased chocolate Graham crackers. What I got was crackers and something rancid tasting in the cracker. Seriously, it is a light grey color and has a rancid taste. No clue what it is, but I know it isn't supposed to be part of the cracker. I won't be purchasing Nabisco products ever again

Original review: May 21, 2017

Oreo cookies made in Mexico. My husband has loved Oreo cookies until our recent purchase at Walmart. We tasted a terrible flavor of the cookie and they leave an aftertaste??? The box of cookies even smell terrible!

Original review: May 15, 2017

Just opened this package of Ritz with cheese. They fell apart and taste horrible! I have thrown away my last package of white chocolate chip cookies and Red velvet cookies. I'm DONE with Nabisco. Don't know what happened to company's!

Original review: May 13, 2017

Just in the past few months I have noticed the difference in flavor and quality of certain Nabisco/Mondelez snacks, Oreos and Teddy Grahams to be specific. They leave an AWFUL aftertaste. The cream filling in the MEXICAN MADE regular Oreos was not smooth and creamy that made in USA Mint Oreos has. I am going to make sure my family and I check the packaging before buying Nabisco snacks.

Original review: May 12, 2017

The box said 'original recipe' but the crackers were sweet. The sweetness was horrible tasting with a chemical aftertaste. When I called the 800 number to complain, no one answered. Also tasted this chemical taste in a barbecue sandwich at Costco food court. Same exact smell, taste, aftertaste. What is the chemical everyone is adding to our food?

Original review: May 6, 2017

So I bought the new Ritz Crisp & Thins. Oh my goodness they are awful. They taste like cardboard, the sour cream flavor doesn't stay in your mouth, once you finish a bite it's like you have paper in you mouth, why change the old sour cream cracker. Nabisco you messed up a good thing, I guess I'll have to change to Keebler brand. Listen to the consumer. If it's not broke then leave it alone.

Original review: May 2, 2017

Nabisco Sociable Crackers Original - I bought a box to have with cheese and meat. When I opened the box and put them onto the plate, over half of them were broken. Not just in half but in tiny pieces. I was disappointed. It was like I bought a box of crumbs.

Original review: April 18, 2017

Oreos & Ritz Crackers. These snack products have recently changed and now taste disgusting IMO. I don't know how or why, but they aren't the same as they used to. My kids refuse to eat them. Lately they prefer Paul Newman's O's which, while a little higher in price, are always delicious. The Ritz crackers crumble when touched, even brand new out of a fresh box. Does any of this have to do with manufacturing in Mexico? I think it MUST be the reason. I have been to certain food and beverage plants in Mexico, and I think I'll buy American instead, thanks.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I am 69 years old and have been eating my favorite Original Premium Saltines since my childhood. I have declared the unfortunate and untimely death of my favorite saltine cracker. Nabisco has reduced my cracker to the taste of my Sunday communion wafer. The cracker is bleach white, very little salt, not brown toasted on top and tasteless. Do I believe life after death? Yes, Nabisco could return to making the saltine cracker made for most of my lifetime, raise up from the dead by using their Original ingredients. By the way, they could bring back the can for keeping them fresh and not make the price much higher, and I would buy it. RIP Original Premium Saltines made by Nabisco that cared for taste and quality.

Original review: March 14, 2017

Purchased 12 pack at Sam's Club. Opened a pack after having eaten 6 packs and when I put it in my soup noticed strange smell and taste. Smelled like old vegetable oil and something else strange. Opened another pack and it did not have same issue. Tried to call them direct and customer service number is worthless. Now worried if my health can be in danger. Expiration date was 6 days past. Just bought them at Sam's. Who can I speak with about this. I am saving the bad package.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Another case of ripping off the consumer. Not only are Ritz crackers smaller but now they crumble when you spread anything on them and many are crumbled and in useless pieces while still in the package. Nothing sits on a Ritz anymore!

Nabisco Company Information