2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.99/5

Nabisco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabisco?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nabisco?

Original review: June 13, 2020

I recently selected the family size package of Oreos and when I opened it, the plastic container was not full. It could have held 6 more double-stuffed Oreos. So I checked the settings and it stayed ABOUT 20 servings of 2 cookies, so I counted and there were 39; of course not 40 or 41 which would also be accurate. But less is better I guess. Point though! The size of the package that you pick up is misleading as most people do not read the serving size. And prices are rising!

Original review: May 29, 2020

I bought a box a these crackers and they tasted horrible. No taste and very little if any cinnamon on the crackers. They break horribly. Never again will I buy these. Made in Mexico, what is that about – Money $$$? You will not get mine.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Don't know what you are doing with these crackers but they are horrible. They smell rancid and taste worse. Texture is like cardboard. Threw them all away. Lost a customer! "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

Original review: May 7, 2020

Since at least 2010 the good old Honey Grahams have gone through many changes that Nabisco will not admit, and the product now even smaller than the prior 3 changes, and taste even worse. They are real close to being able to call them "BITE SIZE" and able to fit them all in butter box. All of Nabisco products have gone through this change because we are stupid and can't notice, correct... No we can see it and I myself have stopped purchasing them. Soon they will sell them in Family size box and the same amount for more money. My hopes are they will do like coke and release the original recipe, original size, original box, so we can all go back to enjoying milk and grahams like old times.

Original review: April 29, 2020

When Nabisco first changed the Honey Maid Graham recipe that we all loved for many decades, both I and my adult daughters were furious with the dry, tasteless replacements. I vowed never to buy them again. But I'd seen other online complaints so secretly thought the backlash would be so bad that Nabisco would come to their senses. After all, the CocaCola company righted their wrong with great speed after foisting "New Coke" on us. So for my 65th birthday, I dared to try another box as I wanted that familiar yumminess dipped in milk to comfort me during coronavirus quarantine. But oh,YUCK! Nabisco is not so wise with consumers and are still marketing the dry, brittle and tasteless cardboard they're trying to pass off as our beloved honey graham crackers.

All my years growing up, if anyone served another cheaper brand in their home or purchased non-Nabisco grahams for milk break in school, we were always horrified by the lower quality. But now Nabisco are still passing off these tasteless wood chips that seem stale right off the production line. Message to Nabisco: Stop screwing over the public with your "healthier"?!? recipe garbage graham crackers, and make America great again by returning your production to the US. I would love my toddler granddaughter to be able to enjoy the original honey graham recipe as it was originally marketed. And I would love to experience it again before I die. (Which could be sooner than later if I keep eating the trash you are packaging now!)

Original review: April 28, 2020

We often buy Grahams Crackers to make s'mores. The recent box was smaller than previous boxes (contained less product), but that is not our real concern. The real issue is the product tasted terrible and fell apart when we tried to snap them in half for s'mores. As an avid camper, we make a lot of s'more. Going forward we will need to look for a different brand of Grahams Crackers than Honey Maid.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

The Nabisco Graham Crackers are so thin that when you gently take them out of the box, they break into pieces! It is almost impossible to dip them in milk or spread peanut butter on them anymore! I am going to try another brand and not buy these again!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

The last several boxes of these so called Graham Crackers have all been pale and tasteless, thinner and less crackers per package. The price has gone up over the years. I'm done buying Nabisco products! Also had similar experience with Ritz Crackers and as I'm reading the reviews, some of those others, as well. Someone mentioned Trader Joe's so I'll give those a try. Don't waste your money with this company.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

Disappointed in Cinnamon Graham Crackers. We had not had these in quite a while. Bought some yesterday. Whoa! They were tasteless. They used to be so good. Checked the box - they were made in Mexico. When will these companies learn? Made in America is the way to go.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I agree with all the one star reviews. Honey graham crackers are not what they used to be. Now no taste, consistency of cardboard. Have not gotten any with a bad smell, but will not buy any more. Have gone thru two boxes, yuck.

Nabisco Company Information