2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.85/5

Kellogg's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's?

Original review: May 19, 2020

I have never smelled Rice Krispies that smelled like that. I had 2 boxes of the holiday cereal that had expiration date of August 2020. Opened the first box today and had a horrible smell. Threw it away opened the 2nd box and it had the same smell. I understand that yes these were for Christmas but considering they still had 3 months til expiration they should have been fine. I've never had that experience with this cereal as long as I can remember even when I accidentally ate some that was expired.

Original review: April 14, 2020

Found some kind of rodent droppings in my box of Rice Krispies cereal. This isn't the first time, but it is surely the last. Don't believe I really need to leave a detailed review of my experience, I'm just beyond disgusted. Some quality control you have there, Kellogg's.

Original review: April 9, 2020

I have eaten Kellogg's Special K cereal for many years. But, I have recently noticed the flavor is NOT the same as original and they contain these EXTREMELY HARD little balls, that I actually BROKE a tooth on!! What happened? Where is your Quality Control? Do you not eat them yourselves? Try them! You won't like them!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I bought Plant Protein Grain cereal because of the ingredients - which appeared to be balanced and wholly natural. The cereal is described as mainly 'puffed' grains. However the density and hardness of the grains makes it very unpleasant to eat - and a danger to the teeth. There was little compensation in the flavour - which was primarily a 'wheat' taste. I found this cereal to be very disappointing and surprising for a Kellogg product.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

This is about the 5th time I have been confident I’ve almost chipped a tooth on small pieces in the original cereal. I love the flavor and the nutritional facts but please fix the small hard pieces. Seems like many people are experiencing the same thing. :/

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I have found Mouse Poop or some sort of poop in my Kelloggs cereal (holiday special). Already ate half a bowl of the cereal and on my spoon filled cereal scoop, I seen something black and took a closer look and seen it was poop. A sized that was could have been mouse poop on my Spoon!!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I bought a box of Rice Krispies at a local market yesterday. The expiry date is August 2020, but when I opened the box, the cereal was rancid!! After reading the reviews, this seems to be a common occurrence. Not impressed, Kelloggs!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Luckily I had others to smell the content of the cereal box. My sense of smell was out due to allergies. Would have been awful had I used this product and served it to guests. I only saw reviews when I tried to find out why I could not locate my yearly coloured rice crispies. Well this happened to regular rice crispies as well.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Best by date: August 20 2020. One whiff is enough to send you spinning. Why havent these been pulled from the shelves? Customer service is sending me a coupon! It's a chemical smell. Not just rancid. Glad I smelled them before making treats for my grandaughters! That I would have a way bigger problem with.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I have used Kellogg's Rice Krispies in many different recipes as well as just eating them. I did not have enough to complete making squares so purchased another box. It turned out to be a completely different product, certainly nothing like the picture on the box and the product in my previous box. It is dark flakes, not puffed. Has the company changed the recipe? The boxes have all the same numbers on them but do not say where they were made.

Kellogg's Company Information