2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.67/5

Kellogg's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's?

Original review: July 12, 2020

Today I finished my cereal and the contents of the sealed container. I went to refill the sealed container and found live maggots on the inside of the lid. I don't know whether they were from the batch I had just eaten or the new packet I opened. I couldn't find any maggots in the new batch - so sadly can only assume I had just eaten live maggots for breakfast from the previous batch.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I have never smelled Rice Krispies that smelled like that. I had 2 boxes of the holiday cereal that had expiration date of August 2020. Opened the first box today and had a horrible smell. Threw it away opened the 2nd box and it had the same smell. I understand that yes these were for Christmas but considering they still had 3 months til expiration they should have been fine. I've never had that experience with this cereal as long as I can remember even when I accidentally ate some that was expired.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2020

Found some kind of rodent droppings in my box of Rice Krispies cereal. This isn't the first time, but it is surely the last. Don't believe I really need to leave a detailed review of my experience, I'm just beyond disgusted. Some quality control you have there, Kellogg's.

Original review: April 9, 2020

I have eaten Kellogg's Special K cereal for many years. But, I have recently noticed the flavor is NOT the same as original and they contain these EXTREMELY HARD little balls, that I actually BROKE a tooth on!! What happened? Where is your Quality Control? Do you not eat them yourselves? Try them! You won't like them!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I bought Plant Protein Grain cereal because of the ingredients - which appeared to be balanced and wholly natural. The cereal is described as mainly 'puffed' grains. However the density and hardness of the grains makes it very unpleasant to eat - and a danger to the teeth. There was little compensation in the flavour - which was primarily a 'wheat' taste. I found this cereal to be very disappointing and surprising for a Kellogg product.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

This is about the 5th time I have been confident I’ve almost chipped a tooth on small pieces in the original cereal. I love the flavor and the nutritional facts but please fix the small hard pieces. Seems like many people are experiencing the same thing. :/

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I have found Mouse Poop or some sort of poop in my Kelloggs cereal (holiday special). Already ate half a bowl of the cereal and on my spoon filled cereal scoop, I seen something black and took a closer look and seen it was poop. A sized that was could have been mouse poop on my Spoon!!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I bought a box of Rice Krispies at a local market yesterday. The expiry date is August 2020, but when I opened the box, the cereal was rancid!! After reading the reviews, this seems to be a common occurrence. Not impressed, Kelloggs!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Luckily I had others to smell the content of the cereal box. My sense of smell was out due to allergies. Would have been awful had I used this product and served it to guests. I only saw reviews when I tried to find out why I could not locate my yearly coloured rice crispies. Well this happened to regular rice crispies as well.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Best by date: August 20 2020. One whiff is enough to send you spinning. Why havent these been pulled from the shelves? Customer service is sending me a coupon! It's a chemical smell. Not just rancid. Glad I smelled them before making treats for my grandaughters! That I would have a way bigger problem with.

Kellogg's Company Information