3.3/5 (1489 ratings)

About Kellogg's

Kellogg's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's?

Original review: March 1, 2022

Contacted Kellogg's to report this choking incident in early Feb., 2022. Sent photos of the item and all of the information listed on the box of Raisin Bran that I was eating when this happened. Consumer Affairs (Philip) contacted me and said Kellogg's would send me forms to fill out so that I could be reimbursed for the medical expenses I incurred because of this incident. Two full weeks and no packets with forms. Calling them is a waste of time and it's clear at this point that they're hoping I just forget about this issue. I'm thinking of suing to get my medical and time off work to seek medical reimbursed.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

I bought a few boxes last year 2021 and they were fine. Tasted like they normally do no issues. Then January of 2022 Walmart Grocery got a batch in, this was when there was production and supply issues so I bought two boxes from the same batch of cereal. There was something really very wrong here. Hard pebble, rock, glass type material in the Rice Krispies cereal. I couldn’t even suffer to eat it without breaking my teeth. My first guess was it wasn’t cooked or processed correctly and it was like chewing hard foreign material in the mouth. Was not edible or safe to eat really. Safe to say both boxes got tossed in the trash. Not to mention prices and inflation right now what a waste.

From reading other reviews Rice Krispies is having the same problem in many others cereal boxes. This isn’t a good sign. Kelloggs needs to bring back the quality control and product expectations we come to expect. There needs to be oversight. Availability could be better as I noticed frequent bare shelves. Covid, Inflation, and Productivity isn’t an excuse for any of it. None of the other companies far as I can tell have been having these types of things going on.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

I love Apple Jacks and would love to have a 1990's box with just the orange. I have to pick the green ones out just to eat them. It changed the taste of the cinnamon. Everyone said they taste the same but I cannot taste no cinnamon with the green flavoring.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

I have been eating Rice Krispies for over 60 years and Special K for quite a while, but in the last few years every box I have tried had hard, almost glassy particles that are uncomfortable to chew on. Last year (2021) I bit down on a chunk that wedged between two teeth and broke a filling. It seems like some change in their rice supply or processing results in these hard gritty pieces since other Kellogg's cereals (Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran) that don't contain rice seem the same as ever. I keep trying Rice Krispies once in a while hoping for improvement, but so far I am disappointed every time.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I bought a family sized box of Pops Cereal. The first bowl I made had 2 wood chips. They were cooked with the cereal pieces because they are coated. My 2 year old just grabbed a piece of cereal from my bowl. Thank God it was one of the wood chips.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I found a piece of wood chip in Kellogg's pops cereal. It looked like a chip off a wooden utensil. The cereal came in a variety pack that I ordered from Amazon. So I ended up throwing the other boxes away.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I have eaten Kellogg's cereal all my life, till now. I bought a box of Rice Krispies, poured a bowl, added milk, took a bite and broke my tooth, threw the bowl of cereal and box in the trash. Why didn’t you pull them off the shelves of stores? Now I will go see someone about this to get my tooth fixed. You have a responsibility to the public, but you dropped the ball on this one. I bet you lose a lot of business over your trying to let it go.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Never eating cereal again. Disgusting. I wouldn't eat this again. Lots of little worms. They were in my teeth. Not what I wanted first thing in the morning. Absolutely disgusting. Thanks Kellogg's. Don't worry. I will let people know!

Original review: June 15, 2021

Does Kellogg's know there are a lot of chunks of particle board in their Raisin Bran? I won't buy it again. Apparently this has been happening since 2017. I have no intention of buying any more of their products. How can this be allowed to go on for so long? Where is the oversight of the FDA? This shouldn't be happening for one day, much less 5 years. They shouldn't be allowed to be in business if this is how they operate.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Used to eat Rice Krispies regularly when growing up, so I decided to try them again recently. They look pretty much the same but there are rock hard grains of ???? that get stuck to my teeth now and it has an audible crunch to it way beyond the original ads claim to fame of, "Snap, Crackle, Pop". It's now, "ouch, WTF, call the dentist!" What did you do to my fav cereal???

Kellogg's Company Information