3.9/5 (216 ratings)

About Kellogg's

Kellogg's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I bought a family sized box of Pops Cereal. The first bowl I made had 2 wood chips. They were cooked with the cereal pieces because they are coated. My 2 year old just grabbed a piece of cereal from my bowl. Thank God it was one of the wood chips.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I found a piece of wood chip in Kellogg's pops cereal. It looked like a chip off a wooden utensil. The cereal came in a variety pack that I ordered from Amazon. So I ended up throwing the other boxes away.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I have eaten Kellogg's cereal all my life, till now. I bought a box of Rice Krispies, poured a bowl, added milk, took a bite and broke my tooth, threw the bowl of cereal and box in the trash. Why didn’t you pull them off the shelves of stores? Now I will go see someone about this to get my tooth fixed. You have a responsibility to the public, but you dropped the ball on this one. I bet you lose a lot of business over your trying to let it go.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Never eating cereal again. Disgusting. I wouldn't eat this again. Lots of little worms. They were in my teeth. Not what I wanted first thing in the morning. Absolutely disgusting. Thanks Kellogg's. Don't worry. I will let people know!

Original review: June 15, 2021

Does Kellogg's know there are a lot of chunks of particle board in their Raisin Bran? I won't buy it again. Apparently this has been happening since 2017. I have no intention of buying any more of their products. How can this be allowed to go on for so long? Where is the oversight of the FDA? This shouldn't be happening for one day, much less 5 years. They shouldn't be allowed to be in business if this is how they operate.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Used to eat Rice Krispies regularly when growing up, so I decided to try them again recently. They look pretty much the same but there are rock hard grains of ???? that get stuck to my teeth now and it has an audible crunch to it way beyond the original ads claim to fame of, "Snap, Crackle, Pop". It's now, "ouch, WTF, call the dentist!" What did you do to my fav cereal???

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I was eating a bowl of Mini Wheats when it felt like something scraped the roof of my mouth - stupidly I just continued chewing thinking that perhaps it was just a sharp corner of the cereal and swallowed. I took another bite -glutton for punishment- and felt a really sore spot on my soft palate. I threw out the rest of the bowl and stuck a finger in my mouth and came out with blood. I went to the mirror and checked my mouth and I found what amounted to a blood blister that was about 2 1/2" long and approx 1/2" wide. Took about a week for my mouth to heal and the whole time I was worried about just what I had swallowed AND what it might do on the way through. Thankfully - nothing so far.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

My daughter opened a new bag of Special K honey granola and there was a dead bee inside. She poured it out and was ready to eat, till she noticed the dead bug. I fished it off her yogurt with a spoon and sent them pictures. They offered two coupons for new items.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I bought a box of frosted mini wheats this week at Costco. Opened the bag and grabbed a handful as a snack. OVERWHELMING taste and smell of ammonia. I hadn't bought this brand in years and won't be again!!!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I purchased large box from Costco. It tastes awful. I can’t put my finger on it, it’s like a cross between, dirt, fertilizer, and pesticides. I love Raisin Bran but this box is so off putting that I don’t think I will ever eat it again!!!?

Kellogg's Company Information