Accredited Partner

HelloFresh
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.89/5
Based on 5,161 ratings submitted in the last year
Up to $80 off + free shipping on 1st order.

HelloFresh states that its goal is to ensure every household has the opportunity to enjoy delicious and healthy food. The company has a variety of meal plans to choose from, and each plan includes ingredients that are locally sourced and delivered at a time convenient for their subscribers. Customers can manage their menus and deliveries through HelloFresh’s mobile app, and its customer care team is available to answer any questions.

HelloFresh Learn More

HelloFresh Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HelloFresh?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about HelloFresh US?

Original review: July 1, 2020

I'm happy I joined HF. I am thrilled when my box arrives and so enjoy the recipes. I've enjoyed learning about sauces and food pairing. I am a better cook and have learned portion control. There is the option to order extras such as salads, cheesecake, avocados and proteins.

Original review: July 1, 2020

We have been completely happy with HelloFresh. The recipes provide us with variety in our menu planning and we are discovering new food ideas and ingredients every week. We have had to contact customer service for a couple of minor issues and have been fairly compensated for our inconvenience. Great customer service. Everything is fresh and portion sizes are great for the two of us.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I love how everything is user friendly. Compared to other meal services, HelloFresh sets you up for success. Everything is bagged together by meal, recipes are thorough and step by step, and the app is so helpful as well! It really makes me feel like I can cook well!

Original review: July 1, 2020

I liked HelloFresh. But after 2-3 months, the meals were very much the same. Green beans, white rice, chicken, sauce. I dont eat white rice, and am not a green bean fan. I like fish and lots of vegetables. So I was not using 1/2 of what came to my house so I decided to take a break.

Original review: July 1, 2020

Delicious food. The recipes were very easy to follow. The pictures were detailed enough to help as well. I feel like the sides get a little repetitive after a while (lots of carrots). There were a handful of occasions where the produce was rotten when I got it. One time an ingredient was missing, but I got a $10 credit. Would have continued to subscribe but I’m not gluten free and there are no options.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I have called two-three times to complain about my food being open. It is ALWAYS the meats especially chicken which is why I have been avoiding ordering. Even with the reimbursement of food it still is still bad and I'm being charged.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I have always had a great experience with HelloFresh. If there was ever an issue, I would email support assistance and they were always so kind, provide great customer service, and reply quickly. I highly recommend hellofresh! I absolutely love the recipes and enjoy waiting each week for another shipment! Thank you!

Original review: July 1, 2020

The food is always good! Customer service is great. I’ve have been missing ingredients and they have always credited my account in lieu of missing stuff. I love that the recipes don’t often repeat! My husband who doesn’t love new stuff has been opened minded and absolutely loves your food.

Original review: July 1, 2020

Hello, I Skipped this week because I was not home but the box was delivered anyway. I was charged 78.89. I called and HelloFresh will give me a credit on my account for later. This is the second time that I had problems with my delivery. I received a box two weeks ago that was busted and thawed out. Hellofresh gave me credit for that box also. Besides the two issues, everything has been ok.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I love HelloFresh. It makes dinner so easy especially for counting calories. Sometimes the veggies like the salad or green beans will be soiled, like mushy, turning colors etc. This past meal kit had bad green beans that we couldn’t use, which was a slight bummer but didn’t derail me from eating the meal.

HelloFresh Company Information