1.57/5

45 Heinz Foods Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 12, 2019

As soon as you open this can of substance, you think to yourself "did someone fart?". You then progress to pour it into the cooking instrument of choice, realizing it is the food that smells so repulsive. The color is pale and the consistency, gluggy. Beneful Dog food looks more appetizing than this... substance. During cooking, the lovely aroma emits and flows through the entire house... mmm. Then once it is complete, you gag a bit trying to put a spoonful in your mouth. The taste is almost as good as the smell. As if you are drinking a gym junkie's sweat and body odor and you chew the meat and vegetables wondering if the food is Off, but it is well within use by date. You then decide that this is the most vile and horrid product Heinz has ever produced. No more needs to be said. I am traumatized.

Original review: May 18, 2019

Very disappointed with the micro spaghetti. Spaghetti and sauce very thin, very poor quality. No wonder people go to Aldi. Code on pack 8230 23 12. Bought at Sainsbury's Penrith Cumbria. Bought Heinz thinking they would be good quality. That was a mistake I won't be making again.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Recently bought multi pack of Heinz no added sugar baked beans. They are absolutely awful, completely tasteless. I hope you can still buy the regular beans otherwise I will have to change my brand of beans. I can't understand if something that has always been good someone has to change the recipe and ruin it.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I work at a golf course that sells hot dogs and brats at the turn. Golfers are a group that want their food in a timely manner, as they have a pace that needs to be met by golf course personnel. I get 6-7 complaints daily about the pickle relish bottle’s inability to dispense the relish. When bottle is full, only the liquid comes out. Therefore, as the pickle relish gets low, there is no liquid to help it slide out of opening. As a result, top of bottle comes off and relish comes out in large clumps. You need to make the opening 2-3 times larger than it already is. Re-invent this bottle please.

Original review: March 29, 2018

New Heinz Ketchup bottle. The lid comes off. No safety seal!!! Once put back on it is not removable again. You buy this crap, open it and see no safety seal. You toss it. You open two more and see no seal. You complain!!! The bottle in smaller print say non-removable cap. Nice but I just opened three of them!!! Could have put anything in them. Someone buys, sees the brag of secure cap which it now is and uses a dangerous product that is tampered with! 575 ml plastic squeeze container.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Heinz Foods?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Heinz Lentil Soup - Very disappointed with this soup. I used to love it. Had to dispose of soup. Couldn't eat it, it looked awful, tasted awful and bland. It looked like regurgitated food. Not a lentil in sight.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

So very disappointed! Was enjoying my Chicken Fettuccine and bit done on something hard. It was a good sized piece of glass! Went to get the box to get the lot number and discovered another piece in the bottom of the box. Normally would just shrug it off but this is the SECOND time in 6 months I have found glass in the Smart Ones product. The first time I contacted the company provided the required info and they sent me a stupid coupon for 2.00 off... No apology no call. Something is something seriously wrong here!!! It's sad, because from a taste perspective, ease of use and availability of product on my weight loss journey these have been a big help and less the glass, would recommend. Won't be buying these again!!! Buyer beware and be really careful when consuming these!!!

Original review: June 19, 2016

I've read and heard so many things about the wonders and miracles of apple cider vinegar for health and household cleaning solution and I planned on buying one but always forget to get one. It was only last month that I got reminded when I did my grocery and walked down the aisle of condiments and seasoning section. Well, there were like 10 brands of apple cider vinegar displayed. And Heinz was the only brand familiar to me, not as an apple cider brand but as ketchup and mustard brand. And just like its ketchup plastic container, Heinz apple cider vinegar seemed to be packaged well. There's this one brand that's more expensive but why does it look like it's a solvent product or something similar to bottled products in hardware stores?

Anyway, so got the Heinz and immediately made a vinaigrette using it. So far, their vinegar smells strong but not irritating. I tried the two tablespoon a day for weight loss and its acidity is tolerable. I'm not sure though if Heinz apple cider vinegar is truly 100% organic. It says though in its bottle which was also one of the reason I got it. I just have to trust them maybe.

Original review: June 19, 2016

Banana ketchup is popular here in the Philippines, but I prefer Heinz Tomato ketchup. First off, tomatoes are red and bananas are yellow. I can't trust something red but labelled as banana. Second, banana ketchup is too sweet for my taste! Heinz Ketchup has the right level of sourness in it. I use it when mom makes hash browns, pork chop, burgers or veggie tempura.

Original review: June 3, 2016

In May of 2016 I was trying Classico pasta sauce for my dinner. I would add scallops, fresh basil, cooked onions, garlic, mushrooms, peppers, and a bit of parsley. So I cooked all the ingredients and deglazed with wine, here comes the classico. Instantly the whole house smelled foul. My wife called me over, (Japanese), "um this smells funny." I saw it, meat! Meat in a marinara bottle. I emailed HJ Heinz for a reimbursement of raw ingredients and the bottle, and they never even emailed me back! I hate them. I will not eat Kraft or Ketchup from them again. I don't have the receipt but I have a picture. I'm out of 60 dollars 'cause of them.

Heinz Foods Company Information