Grubhub

Grubhub

4.1/5 (135 ratings)

About Grubhub

Grubhub connects users to restaurants that offer delivery and pickup options. Simply type in an address and get matched with hundreds of restaurants nearby. Grubhub regularly has promos that waive or reduce fees, making it a low-cost, low-hassle option to get the food you want conveniently.

Pros

• Comprehensive app
  • Eco-friendly options
  • Many restaurant options

Cons

• Fees apply
  • Not all restaurants participate

Bottom Line

Grubhub is a convenient way to order your take-out favorites directly to your home or office. Because users can search by cuisine or restaurant name, it’s easy to get exactly what you want from where you want.

Grubhub Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grubhub?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grubhubs?

Original review: July 9, 2020

I did my one and only drive for Grub Hub 6/29/20. First the driver app it NOT user friendly, I picked up the order, I delivered it to a person at a Hotel, Grub Hub will not pay me for my only trip - $ 8.00. It's more the point now than the money. They billed the customer, the customer has not reported they didn't receive the food, no other driver made the delivery (cause I did) yet GrubHub is saying they don't see I took the order... Maybe it's because their app sucks! Maybe I did something wrong on my first trip. All in all they received payment from the customer and refuse to pay me - Use UBER EATS instead - GRUBHUB jips it's drivers.

Grubhub Company Information