2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.71/5

Gatorade Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gatorade?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gatorade?

Original review: April 17, 2018

I want to share something on a personal level, my family and I have loved Gatorade for many years, we have always purchased different flavors and was always directed to purchase Gatorade products. In November of 2017 our family got a big surprise after drinking some Gatorade and that has traumatized us for a Lifetime. There was some odd foreign specimen in our Gatorade container, it looked like a dead distorted rodent. We have asked for assistance from Gatorade in regards to this horrific experience, and the bottom line they do not care. After being traumatized by sipping knowing that something foreign was going through your body, things will never be the same. Customer service has truly deteriorated in America, nobody seems to care. All of these athletes advertising this product to lure people to drink it, are not aware of what is going on at the actual plant. Are they aware of mold and possible rodents that are trampling through these facilities.

Myself and my children had this horrible experience, with no fire to cure this incident. I am so surprised by Gatorade, we have supported this company for so many years, and this incident has changed all of us forever. We watch each and everything we drink. We purchased this Gatorade package in a Walmart in Albuquerque, New Mexico and nothing has been done to satisfy us as supportive customers. How can people just sell products and not give a damn about the population they serve. Maybe sharing our story on billboards, with athletes and other families will help this practice to cease. This is not right, by no means is it right to do this and not care about the people. There are more photos, and I ask you, how would you feel if you and your children drank from this bottle honestly.

I have to do something about this, I have thousands of friends on facebook and I know many people that have their own blogs, something must be done about this, since you all have decided to do nothing. Thank you for listening. We submitted all of the required information already, my son did and all you could say is that it might it be mold, does that make it acceptable? This is nasty, nasty, just pure nastiness and disgusting. A company of your stature should never let complaints like this go unresolved. Disgusting... I saw a mother in Walmart today buying 3 different six packs today, and I wanted to say something, but I decided not to, to think other people will be having this same experience, really does not sit well with me. This is not okay by any means.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I bought a case of the Gatorade Flow Smooth variety pack and today this bottle I was just about to open, I noticed something floating all inside of it and no it’s not expired, it was a cloudy milky like liquid inside the bottle and I was very disturbed by this, I didn’t open the bottle. I bought a whole case of it and we have been drinking them, this was a brand I trusted and trusted to let my children drink. I’m beyond dissatisfied and disappointed in Gatorade and after reading other stories and seeing similar videos I seen online I’m beyond disappointed and will not buy Gatorade ever again for myself or children.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I bought a large case, the first couple was fine. It's a mixed case of flavors and I had already drank one orange flavor from it. This time I grabbed an orange one again, it had a very disturbing salty dish soap taste to it. I'm now wondering what made it taste like that as it's not discolored and the consistency is right. However it does smell odd as well. I am really hoping this doesn't make me sick.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I just found tons of black mold in our sealed Gatorade. It doesn’t expire until 6/12/18. I have contacted the company via email, and contacted the store I bought it at. The store said they are having a manager pull them all. I just don’t want anyone to get sick! You can see it’s sealed. I even squeezed the bottle to see it If there was a tiny leak I was missing, there was not. The company blamed it being improperly stored in another facility prior to my purchase. They said it must have had a tiny hole, which exposed it to air, and then it resealed itself! Makes no sense. They did of course offer me coupons, which I declined. I will never purchase from them again.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I found a dead very decayed mouse in my Gatorade Fruit Punch!! It appeared to be wrinkled, like mummified and green slime was all in the bottom, that too. It was dark in my room and couldn't see so I drank a big gulp. I'm very ill and so I'm going to the emergency, now. I want this on record here, so now I'm hoping I will not die!!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I’m worried because I opened a new bottle of Gatorade. Drank most of it because I was thirsty and then noticed it had a different taste and tried to screw the top on and it wouldn’t go on. Then I started looking at the liquid closer and saw slimy stuff floating in it. Now worried how sick I’m going to get. Stomach already rumbling. The bottle was sealed but now it won't close. Now I’m worried.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

This is not the first time I've drank a Gatorade, only to be surprised by a bad taste... And found a white, stringy substance floating in my bottle! This is not normal and not ok! I don't want coupons, I want my money back! This was the last bottle of Gatorade I'll ever buy.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Gatorade Lemon-lime - Purchased this from a convenience store in Fairburn today. After drinking a little over 1/3 of it, I notice a some type of culture, larvae, slime or blob flowing in the bottle. I am so sick! #Gatorade Please explains... What have I ingested? This is totally unexplainable. Consumers should be protected against this type of hazard.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Noticed Green slime in Plastic bottle of Lemon Lime, after taking two big sips. Then I noticed the lid was cross threaded but the safety seal was intact when I opened it. Probably cross threaded when closed in factory allowing bacteria in. I have contacted Pepsi that fills our drink machine at our office. they said they would send someone over right away. I am feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach and my bowls are growling. This is so gross. And expiry date is April 28 2017 and it's October 12 2017.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

My son comes into me complaining about a horrible taste in his mouth. At first I disregarded it, but I could tell that he was pretty upset. I asked him what he put in his mouth and he let me know that all he did was take a drink of this Gatorade. He said it tasted horrible, kind of like paint. Upon inspecting the Gatorade, I found a huge, white, and mushy substance floating in the bottle. I took a video of it and immediately inspected all the other bottles in my cabinet. I have never seen anything like that and now my son is sick to her stomach and doesn't ever want to drink a Gatorade again!

Gatorade Company Information