Frito Lay

Compare Food Products

Research top Food Products recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Cannot create more flavor ideas. Website is faulty, will not accept existing accounts... truly biased. After entering a few flavor ideas, it no longer accepts new ideas, and is therefore biased toward all consumers. When a huge cash prize is at stake, these mistakes absolutely cannot happen! I couldn't even complain to the company because the emails were not received! Very poor customer service!

I bought a bag of the regular Tostitos scoops. Made it to the bottom of the bag to find something I can't even describe. It's either skin of a really big bug/bugs. It's Brown almost like fried chicken but has a rubbery feel to it. I contacted Frito-Lay and their response was it may have been extra dough from when the chips were cut. Extra dough is discarded but made it's way to the bag. They are sending me a prepaid envelope to mail them this nasty things that was in my bag of Tostitos along with the original bag.

I love Doritos, my favorite type are Nacho cheese. On January 30th 2017 at 11:32pm, I was casually eating a large, regular sized bag of nacho cheese Doritos. I reached inside and PULLED OUT a large black nugget.

I was eating Cheetos with my husband when he spit out what looks like chicken bones into his hand. I'm almost completely positive they are bones, not sure what kind. I am completely horrified and feel like throwing up. Is there anything I can do? I want to know what the hell it is, and if I should be worried about us getting sick!!! I will never eat Cheetos ever again, or buy ANY Frito Lay products ever again. I ate half of the bag before he spit this out. What did I just eat? I am outraged, and feel physically sick!

I love the taste and everything about the smooth ranch dip, but every single time I eat it, I end up vomiting and being profusely sick. I'm not lactose intolerant and I don't have any food allergies at all, for that matter. I'm incredibly confused and frustrated that it makes me so incredibly sick.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frito Lay?

Something is slipping with Lay's Potato Chips. The quality is not what it used to be. Also, recently I have noticed that the amount of the chips has seriously decreased. I just purchased a "Party Size" bag and it was hardly half full. I think there would be more chips with two regular, Classic bags. Very disappointed.

The quality of Lays Regular Chips is no longer a sure thing. Over the last year or more, we have been purchasing 4-5 family size or party size bags each week (often more). It seems that only every 4th or 5th bag is good (if we are lucky). The others are stale? They are tasteless. They taste like paper. I am really not a happy customer. That is a lot of hard earned money spent to not be satisfied. All were purchased at grocery stores in the area (Hudson, Rigaud, Vaudreuil for example). We pay more for quality but do not get it. Should I start buying another brand? Will your quality control pay more attention? I am anxious to read your reply and to be advised of the course of action you will take. What will you do to rectify the problem? Thank you. Note: this is a serious review.

My kids and I consume a lot of snack foods. Even though, to be frugal, I have occasionally purchased "generic" snack foods. Unquestionably, Frito-Lay products are far superior. You get what you pay for. I have a friend who used to work for me who is now a route driver for the company. He told me how they rotate product for maximum freshness and handle their product with extreme care. So, if one wants to enjoy great tasting snack foods, go for Frito-Lay.

Purchased a large bag of Lay's Wavy Chips Original. My hubby ate about 20 of them and when I reached in I felt something soft. Pulled out a chip and on it was a large mass of brown stuff. Disgusting and so nauseating. Will no longer purchase anything made by Frito Lay. Yuck!!

I found a piece of waxed paper in my bag of chips that I usually share with my 3yr old granddaughter. What if she would have choked on this piece of waxed paper? I am really thinking about contacting my attorney because this is ridiculous and dangerous. Thank you.

I would like to alert people and am also curious if anyone knows why there are black dots on some of these chips? Just seasoning? Or is it something worse like dead little bugs? I will include a photo. The dots only appear on some of the chips. Some chips will have only one or more than one.

I've never had a bad bag of Rold Gold Pretzels that I didn't enjoy. The product is always a solid 4/5 stars. I would give 5/5 if the recipe included a little less salt. Tiny Twist Pretzels are great!

I ate a bag of baked Lays today and within 15 minute after eating my stomach started cramping and I had diarrhea and 5 hours later Im still having stomach problems. You shouldnt be allowed to sell these.

While my 10-year-old was at summer camp he opened a sealed bag of Doritos and found tiny black bugs inside. Unfortunately he had already ate a few. Not sure if he actually ate any of the bugs however he is now traumatized from eating anything packaged. Google lead me here and I see that I am not the only person that had experienced this.

My son bought a packet of Lays chips yesterday. I noticed that the packet looked unusually flat, so I took a picture of it while it was still sealed. Upon opening it my suspicions were confirmed, hardly any chips in the packet.

I was hesitant to try it at first since I was expecting a hot spicy aftertaste. But after my first bite into the crunchy, cheesy, peppery snack, I was hooked. It was addicting, so much so that I could finish an entire bag (8.5 oz) in one sitting without even realizing it. The smell could be overpowering, but who cares when it tastes so good!

Whenever, I see a bag of it in the grocery store or wherever, I can't help but grab myself a bag. I find that it's a good companion to watching movies or television shows. However, I'm still trying to find the right drink to go with it. Coke and beer are fine, but there's something that's not quite right with the combination for me. One bag is good for sharing, but I try whenever I can to keep one for myself. :) I just wish the price is at the same level as the local snacks in our country. But since it's an imported product, the price is a lot higher. Nevertheless, I always try to get my Cheetos Jalapeno fix whenever I can. The rainy days are coming so it'd be a good company for the movie nights ahead.

Sour Cream & Onion is the bomb! I attended a company team building and we had team building games where the champion team would win medals, 2nd and 3rd places will win a giant bag full of chips with including several bags of Lay's chips! Our team got 2nd place but when I saw the prizes, I was actually glad we didn't win! Lay's FTW!!!

It might be lot more pricey than other potato chips here in the Philippines but it's also the most satisfying potato chips there is. They taste just right whatever flavor they may be, and the chips' thickness is just right. Moreover, it's not at all greasy. Whenever we have movie night with friends, we would always buy a bag of Frito Lay, and everyone is satisfied. There's always enough to share since they can be bought in big bag sizes suitable for parties... They also have enough flavors to choose from so you never get bored of eating the same flavor over and over again. I have decided to stop eating junk food but every time there's a bag of Frito Lay, it's always hard to resist.

Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream. This product is a stroke of genius! Cheese with Sour Cream? Who would've guessed it would be an awesome flavor??? I wouldn't mind having a year's supply of it haha.

I love Lay's Sour Cream & Onion. Chips are tasty and just the right crisp. I just wish they had a bag where it's 80% chips. Haha. Usually it's 50-50 (chips and AIR).

As a kid, my first favorite Frito-Lay product was the Doritos Nacho Cheese. It's so salty and yummy that it's just perfect for me. I used to eat it in a specific way where I would squeeze the opened bag of chips in my hand to break everything into much smaller pieces or crumbs. I don't know why I used to do that, but I remember appreciating the taste of the chips better that way. :-)

I bought a bag of kettle cooked cheddar jalapeno flavored potato chips and my son and I ate some last night and we were up all night puking, had diarrhea, fever and bad stomach cramps! I had to call into work and call my son into school! I know it was the chips because my son and I are the only ones that ate the chips and we were the only ones that got sick. The rest of the family are fine!

I was eating a bag of chips and when I got to the bottom I found a old band-aid wrapper. I immediately stop eating the chips and am now reporting it. I would like for you to contact me on this matter ASAP. My number is ** or **. The serial number RUFF- 5379A-7E LAP 30044983.

I have always ate Lays chips so today at QT I purchased a small bag to munch on while waiting to teach my class. I did not finish the bag so after class I grabbed my bag and head to the car and as I put chips in my mouth I tasted something like rubber pulled the car over and spit into plastic bag and there it was a piece of black plastic. Now I have an awful taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of and the thought of any food tears my stomach up. I will be contacting QT in the morning and have contacted Lays. I'm just glad it wasn't a small child but this needs to come to a complete stop. I'm worried about getting sick as did I ingest a piece before I noticed the last one.

I was eating a bag of Lay's plain chips and as I'm eating them I see a long string of hair on my chips. It couldn't have been from my hair or anything because it wasn't African American hair. I was very upset because I ate like two Chips before that and the last bags I had was old.

As soon as I emptied the Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips onto a piece of paper, as I usually do, I noticed the solid lumps of who-knows-what scattered among the chips. I didn't dare to taste them for fear of what they might contain.

I have ONLY eaten Lays chips for many years. The last few months the quality has declined. Almost as if it's the oil used. I'm not certain it's not the entire bad. It's about every other handful I get 1-3 bad chips, stale taste harder to chew... Ruins my enjoyment of many years of my love for Lays. Please fix quality assurance team!!!

I eat these chips all the time. I had only a few chips left, put bag up to my mouth and shook chips into my mouth. As I was chewing It felt like something cracked my tooth. I heard a crunch( not like normal chip crunching.) Spit out onto my plate and heard something hard hit the plate. It was a little rock. Chops were bought from albertsons. My tooth isn't broken in half but it feels like it cracked it. Gonna have to make a dentist appointment to get it checked.

Ok, my name is Kyle. I'm 28 years old. I been eating these chips my whole life. Love them... Wasn't until a moment ago that all changed. See, let's go back a month or 2, I got sick out of nowhere. Stomach hurting and just no energy, stuff like that. So, no insurance. I could just run to the doctor, so I put it off. Well, I started to notice a crawling feeling in my head, ears, face, etc... So, I started with lice shampoos. Nothing worked, even some animal bathing treatments. Still nothing. It wasn't until recently, I found out I have a type of tapeworms that come from pork in my stomach. The other tapeworms in my head crawling, driving me crazy. Before I knew what it was, everyone thought I was going crazy. See, it wasn't crawling on my head but in my scalp. Well, I'm not too big on pork, so negative on that way of getting them. My dog is a little one but she has every shot and more. So once again, puzzled.

Well, after looking around trying to find out how I got them, I decided to just stay away from meat that I didn't prepare myself. So I ate my Tostitos bite size rounds again like always with the cheese dip, Fritos Jalapeno Cheese dip. Then I noticed it. Nope not the cheese like you were thinking but the chip itself. Yep... and really you can't really catch tapeworms from that unless a mess up, a very big one. See, you can't get tapeworms from eating the tapeworms itself. You have to ingests it in the segments themselves but not just them, by only pregnant ones. So yeah great, right? Well back to my chips. Second one in, I just happened to see these brown specks where their cooked. You know, the corn that's dark. Well, not corn. Yeah, you guessed it. Tapeworms.

Went and bought a new pack to wait and open it but yeah, picture tells all. In the middle of 1 chip, dead center, are 2. Kinda cooked together, one white. Kinda see through, one dark brown like cooked onions. Oh, the white one must have been getting busy because not only cuddled up right with the other one, lo and behold, she has a very obvious childbirth in waiting... I have never been so disgusted in my life. Not only do I have some parasites eating me, their right at home eating what the so obviously love Tostitos bite size chips. So, needless to say, almost lost my life for a chip. Thanks Tostitos... If any of you have any questions or want to see more proof and pictures, you're more than welcome to email me at **. Thanks for listening to me and my unwanted pathogens. Have a very blessed day...

I purchased a bag of Frito's classy mix from ShopRite for my kids, since I like the corn chips. I opened up a bag to eat, it wasn't until the bottom of the bag I noticed a nasty taste in my mouth. When I rushed to the bathroom, my mouth was fill with black stuff. Fast forward to the same night at work, I went to the vending machine, me being used to buying this product all the time and completely forgetting about my experience. I purchased a 2 oz bag of corn chips #266227223, I was carefully eating and looking at each chip. To my surprise at the bottom of the bag mix with some chips already in my mouth was the same black burnt stuff. I will no longer buy this product. Very disgusting and unsafe.

Frito Lay Company Profile