3.9/5 (245 ratings)

About Frito Lay

Frito Lay Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frito Lay?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frito Lay?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

I purchase a box of Frito Lay flavor mix chip which content 18 packages, 3 time and each time the product inside the box does not match what is outside of the box. It supposed to have 2 Sour Cream & onion, 3 Barbecue, 4 Cheetos, 3 Doritos cool ranch, 4 Doritos Nacho, and 2 Chili Cheese. Each time it come will something that does not match the product that is advertise on the box. I will receive 1 Sour Cream & onion, 1 barbecue, 3 Cheetos, 6 Doritos cool ranch, 5 Doritos Nacho, and 2 Chile cheese. When I purchase this product, I am expecting what is advertise.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

The oil has been changed. The chips used to be crispy and light colored. Now they darker color and texture bad. I have purchased of brand that taste better. I will not be buying these again. Why change when they were ok.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I bought a 18 box of chips I was supposed to get 3 bag of Fritos but only got one and I was supposed to get 4 bags of Doritos but got 6 (which are my least favorite). I know it's not that big of a deal but I like to get what I'm expecting.

Original review: April 8, 2022

The past 3 times I've went and bought the 18 bags of the cheesy mix the quanitity has been off. I recieved 7 bags of doritos, 6 bags of cheetos, 4 bags of the cheetos puffs and I only recieved 1 bag of harvest cheddar sunchips, 1 bag of chili cheese fritos. The only reason why I buy this box of 18 bags is for my husband's lunch. His favorite are the sunchips and chili cheese fritos. This is happened to me multiple times in a month. I'm to the point I'm no longer going to buy these anymore. Waste of money and very dissapointed

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

My husband recently bought me a bag of salt and vinegar chips because they are my favorite. I opened the bag, ate two chips, then pulled out a soft brown ball. It was moist and had an odor. This is not the first time I've had this happen but I thought I would give it one more chance. Never again, this is just way too disgusting. I have always loved Lay's chips but I don't think I will buy them anymore. All their flavors have gotten bad over the last three years.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

After several attempts eating sour cream and onion I kept getting explosive diarrhea. After isolating it to these chips. Not sure what they are doing different. But I will not be eating these chips again.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

The last several bags of Lay's Classic Potato Chips party size have been less than desirable. I literally eat a handful. Lost another customer. I am not sure if it's the oil or the quality of the potatoes.

Original review: July 23, 2021

Bought Fritos from Sam's Club yesterday, opened them today and smelled a strange odor that I thought was a kerosene odor. The chips did have a plastic taste along with a spoiled oil taste and left a terrible after taste. I have enjoyed Fritos for years and never tasted anything like this in lays products. I see others have similar experiences. If this is the new Lays, I have bought the last bag. These found their new home, the trash can!

Original review: July 12, 2021

Okay, I normally LOVE Ruffles. But today I had an individual bag from a multi-pack and it tasted awful; like fish. The bag was not expired. Markings on the bag: 21SEP2021, 574116907, 76, 12:11. This seems odd, but it’s shortly after I ate them and now I feel weird. Sort of light-headed or something. Maybe just psycho-somatic, I don’t know.

Original review: April 15, 2021

My family and I like the Lays Stax's in all flavors. For the past 2 months every container we purchased is 50% crumbs. I’m am not spending anymore of my money on these! Me and my family will be going back to Pringles.

Frito Lay Company Information