2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.89/5

Frito Lay Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frito Lay?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frito Lay?

Original review: April 15, 2021

My family and I like the Lays Stax's in all flavors. For the past 2 months every container we purchased is 50% crumbs. I’m am not spending anymore of my money on these! Me and my family will be going back to Pringles.

Original review: March 25, 2021

On 03/24/2021 I open a bag of ruffles from a Variety box chips that I purchased from Costco and found something disgusting inside once I got to the bottom of the bag. It looks like some type of animal fur.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Lately all of the chips from Frito Lay have been tasting really bad. Almost as if they had gone bad then recycled back to life. I don’t know how to explain the weird taste but I hope I’m not alone on this.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Every bag of Fritos or Scoops I have bought in the past 3 months have tasted burnt. They used to be a very light yellow and had a soft crunch to them. Now they’re all slightly browned and taste like they’ve been cooked 2 minutes too long.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

I was nearly done eating my Doritos Flamin' Hot Lime chips, and at this point I was eating the crumbs and so I grab a pinch full and I begin to chew and my tooth hits something hard without full force, and for a second I think it's a hard chip that was slightly burnt but I begin to feel the cold smooth sides with my tongue and I reach in and grab a PIECE OF METAL??? It looked like a soldered piece and has a few sharp edges. I am HAPPY I didn't swallow it but imagine your little ones swallowing this piece? It's frightening! I can't fathom how the heck THIS made its way into the bag????

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

My favorite Classic Lays Potato Chips have been having a very undesirable rancid oil taste to them. Have been hoping it was just an odd bag that had this taste but I have given them a good try over and over and it seems to be the way they all taste now! I hope this is not making people sick! So disappointed! I used to enjoy them so much! I guess I will be looking for Charles Chips which I can buy online or at a local Country Store that carries them.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Not sure what oil is being used, At times too much salt, but lately they have an oniony taste. I have tried all sizes and several stores they all taste the same terrible! trying to recycle oil and it tastes terrible! Remember when Ruffles did this? Everyone quit buying their chips for awhile!

Original review: March 28, 2020

I brought three canisters of Stax originals. Every chip was broken into many pieces. There was not a single chip that was whole. I would have thought being in a hard plastic canister they would be protected. So disappointed.

Original review: March 1, 2020

The variety pack contained a bag of red taped salt and vinegar chips that are opened in the back. They are date stamped over top of the red tape. Not exactly sure what happened. Is the bag defective or is the entire pack no good?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Can’t quite put my finger on it but something is different tasting. My family has enjoyed Lay’s lightly salted potato chips for quite a while now but the last several bags I’ve purchased taste “off” and the texture seems different. Lay’s, go back to your original recipe. These remind me of oven baked chips. We want our old Lay’s potato chips back pretty please????

Frito Lay Company Information