Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.54/5

Healthy, gourmet, chef-prepared meals delivered to your door.

How Freshly Works:

1 - Choose Your Meals. You pick your meals from our constantly rotating weekly menu of more than 30 different gluten-free options.

2 - No Shopping, Cooking Or Cleaning. Our chefs take care of everything for you. From perfecting the meals on your weekly menu to shopping for the finest, all-natural ingredients they can find.

3 - Delivered To Your Door. All of your meals are prepared and cooked by our chefs and delivered fresh (never frozen).

4 - Heat & Enjoy. Our fully prepared, healthy meals are ready in under 2 minutes. The only thing you need to do is enjoy.

View More View More

Freshly Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2020

Your associates was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and efficient. Kenny should be seen as a valuable employee. Joyce ** Subscriber.... I buy meals for my son, Kevin ** in Bowie Texas. I live in PA.

Freshly response

Hi Joyce, thank you so much for your rating! This means a lot to us, and I'd be sure to share your experience with Kenny! Thanks again!

Original review: May 26, 2020

Just wanted to let you know that I had many questions and your chat service was great. Nhonie helped me figure it out and was very nice and professional. Thank you so much. One thing, It would be nice to have a paper brochure for my Mother in Law who we send the meals to. She is not online and we are not in the same city. Just a thought. Take care.

Freshly response

Thank you for your review, Patricia! Yes, we hear you -- and I'll be sure to share your feedback with Nhonie! We hope to keep you satisfied with our meals and service week after week!

Original review: May 25, 2020

Customer Service Chat. Both the bot and Bryan were a great experience- thank you very much. This customer service has definitely left me with the impression that Freshly is really customer-service oriented and I am so appreciative of that!

Freshly response

Hi Meagan, thank you for your 5-star review! I'm very happy to know that Bryan was an excellent help, and we're over the moon knowing we've been able to provide an amazing customer service experience! We appreciate you!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: May 25, 2020

Nancy spoke too quickly and seemed very impatient. I had trouble understanding what she was asking me to do. I was trying to register. If she is representative of the customer service reps at Freshly, I think she creates a bad image for new customers, which I am.

Freshly response

Hi Ann, thank you for your review. I'm terribly sorry for your experience speaking with one of our customer service representative. This is definitely not how we want our customers to experience especially with you as a first time customer. I'd like to show you we can do better! I'd be reaching out to you in a private message to look into this and help make this right!

Original review: May 25, 2020

We have enjoyed all of our meals. They have all been tasty and fresh. We like the variety. Our favorite has been the Cod Cakes, which is unfortunately off the menu. I would like to see more seafood options but we don’t have any complaints. Keep sending out the delicious meals we’ve grown used to. Thanks!

Freshly response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Kimberly! It's one of our faves, and I'd love to see this meal come back on our menu as well! While we don't have an estimate time as to when we'll have seafood dishes back on our menu, I'll be sure to share your feedback to our kitchen!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freshly?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: May 25, 2020

Very hard to unpack for a widow with a cane. It is automatic delivery. If you want to make a change have to do this by Sunday at 4 is that eastern central. I live by myself. I would not recommend. Need a little more experience dealing with these people.

Freshly response

Hi Mary, thanks for your review. I'm saddened to know we haven't been a great fit, and while all our plans are set up as weekly recurring orders, you can always skip or cancel at any time! I'll be reaching out in a private message to get your subscription info so we can further assist.

Original review: May 25, 2020

I contacted live chat to change the order for 5/27, but it was too late which I completely understand. So, I changed my 2nd subscription for 5/29 instead and that was confirmed. I was very pleased with Nic's assistance. It was quick, professional, courteous, accurate, and very pleasant!! Thanks,

Freshly response

Thanks for your review, Rosalind! I'm happy to hear Nick was able to immediately help. I'd be sure to share your feedback with him today!

Original review: May 25, 2020

I’ve only been using Freshly for about three weeks and I did not realize the expiration dates were less than one week. I had two meals that were wasted because of this, and when I contacted Bella via your chat feature, she was very helpful and kind enough to give me a $20 credit for future meals. Great customer service!

Freshly response

Thanks for your review, Sheila! I'm happy Bella was a huge help, and in the future, we recommend checking the use-by-date at the back of the meal sleeve or you may freeze the meals to keep its shelf life longer up to 2 weeks. Thanks again for your rating!

Original review: May 25, 2020

Christopher was able to assist with the issue very efficiently. He is knowledgeable and has great customer service skills! I would highly recommend other customers to contact Freshly with any issues and hopefully will get lucky like me and receive help from an agent like Christopher.

Freshly response

Thank you for sharing this, Min! I'm thrilled to hear Christopher was able to assist! I'd be happy to share your wonderful review with him!

Original review: May 25, 2020

I have been very pleased with my meals. Very fresh and tasty. I have no complaints about service. Meals arrive super cold- even when there was a shipping delay one time. Plus, when that happened, I received credit for next order which was great customer service. I would love a couple more chicken- high protein meals. I am cutting carbs. Meals are perfect for work.

Freshly response

Thank you for sharing this, Jennifer! I'm happy to hear we're a perfect fit!

Freshly Company Information