Looking for a weight loss solution?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.00/5

Freshly Reviews

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

It is really great for me as a single in the household. The selections are fine and very tasty which I could not replicate on my own. Delivery times & options are very accommodating. Overall, I am quite pleased with Freshly!!!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

We signed up for Freshly and initially the food was pretty good. However, after a couple of weeks, the quality of the food began to decline. I ordered two of each for our weekly dinners but the portions were uneven, some were so salty we couldn't eat them, and some were even burned. When I called Freshly to complain, they did apologize and offered a small discount on the next week's order. Then they began to miss deliveries. Once the delivery was made after 10:00pm and a couple of other times the service said it was delivered, but it wasn't. Plus, the quality of the food was still declining. The calls to customer service were ineffective too. In fact, at one point the person blamed us for the missed deliveries. We cancelled our service due to poor quality control and will never use them again.

Original review: March 5, 2019

The veggies were always fresh and good. But the food began to look the same after three meals. Would of liked more choices. A better cut steak beef would of been nice. After three weeks I felt the cost to be a burden.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Wonderful gluten-free and healthy choices. Lots of variety. Freshly provides breakfast, lunch and dinner choices - which the others don't do. Just hate all the waste of the packaging! We have months of packaging filling our garage.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

In the beginning, Freshly seems like a wonderful idea. Then you realize that the vegetables are overcooked sometimes, and undercooked sometimes, and seasonings are sporadic, and the menu choices are pitiful. One meal that we got in particular we couldn’t eat, and neither one of our two dogs would eat them. I think it’s a good idea but the execution is a failure. It ended up being like a microwave dinner that you would get from Stouffer’s, but the quality was inferior to the Stouffer's TV dinner.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freshly?

Freshly Company Information