Looking for a meal delivery service?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.20/5

5 Freshly Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 5, 2019

The veggies were always fresh and good. But the food began to look the same after three meals. Would of liked more choices. A better cut steak beef would of been nice. After three weeks I felt the cost to be a burden.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Wonderful gluten-free and healthy choices. Lots of variety. Freshly provides breakfast, lunch and dinner choices - which the others don't do. Just hate all the waste of the packaging! We have months of packaging filling our garage.

Get expert buying tips about Meal Delivery Service delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

The food is incredibly well prepared. Chicken is always cooked perfectly. Accompaniment items are delicious. The meal size fills me up and completely satisfies me. The selection of meals is nice and varied. Every one cooks perfectly in the suggested time. I have even frozen them and they turn out great when microwaved. A little expensive at $10 per meal if 6 ordered. I can see why. The packaging is superb and there is no way they are going to spoil. There is a lot of packing to throw away. Most of it is recyclable but unfortunately some of it not allowed in my recycle. I love love this meal service.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

The food is good and plentiful. The variety needs to be changed but they seem to be working on that by introducing new dishes all the time. It is easy to change your choices from week to week of what they do have. But like eating out one gets tired of it. But due to our advancing age the convenience of it outweighs the negative. The prices are one of the most affordable around and I have looked at a lot of different plans. My husband is a picky eater but he enjoys the choices he does like.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

In the beginning, Freshly seems like a wonderful idea. Then you realize that the vegetables are overcooked sometimes, and undercooked sometimes, and seasonings are sporadic, and the menu choices are pitiful. One meal that we got in particular we couldn’t eat, and neither one of our two dogs would eat them. I think it’s a good idea but the execution is a failure. It ended up being like a microwave dinner that you would get from Stouffer’s, but the quality was inferior to the Stouffer's TV dinner.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freshly?

Freshly Company Information