Looking for a weight loss solution?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.00/5

Freshly Reviews

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Fast delivery, fresh food, and I like the variety as well. I would definitely recommend this service. The packaging is also very simple, and always just a pop in the microwave to get it warmed and ready to eat. I didn’t have a meal that I didn’t like so far.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Freshly is a great meal service option for single people. Their introductory offer is a great way to try their offerings. I found that they had a good variety for me, however, I did not order meals every week. I think if you were ordering meals weekly, it might be pricey and repetitive based on your palate choices.

Get expert buying tips about Meal Delivery Service delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

The ordering process is very simple, communications are impeccable, delivery is seamless and the food is good. A good variety with seasonal options rotated. I am delighted as cooking for one is a bore. I have tossed two many unused grocery ingredients when meals did not get cooked as planned. I don’t need to go out to be served a meal.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

The food is incredibly well prepared. Chicken is always cooked perfectly. Accompaniment items are delicious. The meal size fills me up and completely satisfies me. The selection of meals is nice and varied. Every one cooks perfectly in the suggested time. I have even frozen them and they turn out great when microwaved. A little expensive at $10 per meal if 6 ordered. I can see why. The packaging is superb and there is no way they are going to spoil. There is a lot of packing to throw away. Most of it is recyclable but unfortunately some of it not allowed in my recycle. I love love this meal service.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

The food is good and plentiful. The variety needs to be changed but they seem to be working on that by introducing new dishes all the time. It is easy to change your choices from week to week of what they do have. But like eating out one gets tired of it. But due to our advancing age the convenience of it outweighs the negative. The prices are one of the most affordable around and I have looked at a lot of different plans. My husband is a picky eater but he enjoys the choices he does like.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freshly?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Excellent food. Would like more choices but all other aspects of service were great. Would highly recommend this food service to anyone especially those who work long hours. Food is healthy and gives you energy to make it through your day.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

The meals are sent fresh and are easy to prepare. They are well balanced. They are well proportioned. Also, the presentation is attractive.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

Most of the food was tasteless. On some of the items, if I closed my eyes I would not even know what I was eating. There were very few dishes that were even palatable. I switched to a different meal plan and ended up throwing out at least 4 meals.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Easy to follow recipes, great selections of foods and an opportunity to try other meals I’d otherwise not know about of different cultures. Also, discovered ingredients and fruits and vegetables I had no idea what they were.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

My biggest issue with these companies is that much or most of the time produce items aren’t very fresh or completely unusable. I also felt that the management was surly when I requested a refund and to discontinue my subscription.

Freshly Company Information