2. Shopping

Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.74/5

Dasani Bottled Water Shop on Amazon

Dasani Bottled Water Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dasani Bottled Water?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dasani Bottled Water?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2014

I found a water bottle in my cooler at work with a jellyfish like mold in it, after returning home and checking the remaining bottles they all had it. Opened second case from garage and also all bottles with same mold. I drank almost a complete case before finding the mold, Dasani sent me a coupon for new case of water. I missed two weeks of work, doctor visit fees, and RX fees.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2012

I bought several cases of water and still have the bottles. You open the bottles and they taste and smell like soap. You need to figure out this problem. I'm looking for an explanation.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2011

I have just dumped out 3 bottles with a broken seal.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2001

I found tons of ants in a bottle of Dasani I bought here in the Rio Grande Valley few days ago. I realized my water was infested with thousand of red ants (certainly did not taste great and it was not good for my stomach) after drinking almost half of the liquid!

I was confident enough with the company to drink their bottled water without even looking inside the bottle! What if it was something else inside... WOW! Also just the thought of thinking where the ants came from? Dead rats or birds in the store? Contaminated by pesticides? It was not fun at all.

Dasani Bottled Water Company Information