3.45/5

19 Dasani Bottled Water Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 7, 2019

I thought I'd try Dasani bottled water. They said it was purified and minerals added for taste. Two days in a row this water made me very sick to my stomach. The first day I wasn't sure what was causing it. The second day I knew it was the Dasani. I was drinking the 8 oz bottles. It gave me an unquenchable thirst, and made me very sick to my stomach for several hours. I think if I drank just one 8 ounce bottle, I may not get sick. But if you drink 4 or 5 of these, you're going to be sick. I think it's the stuff they're putting in it. I think I'm going to toss the rest of what I have. Sounds like they're putting some pretty weird stuff in it from what I've read. I'm not sure. I trust Coca Cola. I knew they used to put ** in that to get people addicted until the government outlawed it. I'm not sure they have my best interests at heart. Save yourself a belly ache. Get something else.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I live in the Poppleton neighborhood in Baltimore City, On Monday June 17th our neighborhood had a major water main break that left 1000’s without water for 8 days. During that time Baltimore City provided countless supply of Dasani Bottled water to its neighborhood residences. I myself and my two teenage daughters began to drink the Dasani Bottled water Monday June 24, 2019. By Wednesday June 26, 2019 I woke up to bad stomach cramps that I never experienced. My stomach was filled with what felt like gas, pregnancy contractions and symptoms of a UTI infection.

I assumed I had to have a bowel movement but that wasn’t the case. So I began to pray over stomach. I was truly scared. I ran to my room and laid across my bed until the symptoms subsided. Later that day my daughters expressed having the same stomach issues. We’re also experiencing not urinating regularly and having an unusual smell in our urine since the start of drinking this water last week. After looking at other reviews it clarified that this is not good water. I wonder how many other people in my community are experiencing these and many other problems from drinking this water. Something has to be done.

Get expert buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I usually get Deer Park water but couldn’t find it at Target so I got this water. I ended up having to throw away most of two cases of Dasani water. The bottles were not well sealed and at first, I thought someone tampered with them but it seems the bottles were just manufactured that way, half way off and/or flimsy. Both cases were like that. Some (few in number) seemed well sealed and obviously not disturbed or opened at all. Most were not. It also did not taste as good as other waters do. Not buying it again.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I don't normally drink Dasani water, my regular is Nestle Pure Life, but I had this from an event at church last week. I opened a bottle yesterday out of a case that was left over. One sip and I knew something was off with the taste. I had just brushed my teeth so I didn't think too much about it at the time. But it also had a slightly funny smell that I could not figure out. I was on my way to church and so put it in my vehicle cup holder. Later I had a friend try it and he immediately said it smelled and tasted like pesticide. That was it! When I got home, I opened 4 other bottles from the case and they all had the same smell and taste. It was definitely not me, but the water was bad. I will never buy Dasani again. After reading all the complaints about this water, something needs to be done about this.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

This water has messed up my stomach big time. Extreme pain. I was crying. And I have a high pain tolerance. It sounded like bombs going off in my stomach. Along with diarrhea and almost passed out. And I’ve never passed it a day in my life. I’m really concerned about what the heck is in this water. My husband almost rushed me to ER. I can’t stand the ER so I downed Pepto and still extreme pain. Only it came and went after the Pepto. Please do not drink this water. I’ve been researching and one of the ingredients is like a laxative. Type into google “ stomach aces Dasani water” and click on the first link. It says “Dansani water side effects WELLNESS”. This is not water people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dasani Bottled Water?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I want to report that I have been sickened due to drinking this water and have stomach pains and diarrhea. I was drinking Nestle Pure Life for a while but decided to try Dasani again because I thought it was good in the past. But since buying a package of this water, I have had abdominal pain and digestive problems. I'm disgusted and know with certainty that it's due to this water. It has a soapy taste now that I compare it to other water. My tap water is safer than this water.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Opened a new bottle we bought from a case a few days ago. Took a sip and immediately spit it out, tasted terrible and off. I looked in the bottom and there are two large white blobs floating around - look like jellyfish. Some sort of mold/fungus/bacteria. Called the company to have someone come out immediately since I have a compromised immune system already. They kept repeating "that is not up to our standards". Hoping to have someone reach out ASAP for testing. Reported to FDA. We are going to test ourselves as well. HUGELY concerned.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I use to love Dasani bottled water, but now I will not drink it. It tastes awful and has a chemical taste to it. My Las Vegas tap water taste better and Las Vegas water is bad. Something going on at the bottle water factory Coca-Cola is changing the way they purify the water to make bigger profits. No surprise the Coke brothers are scumbags. Costco water taste better. I would drink Voss or Evian water but a little too expensive for me. I drink 8 to 10 bottles as a day.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I just opened and drank one swallow of a Dasani Bottled Water. As I swallowed it I began tasting some chemical taste, that burned my tongue and the roof of my mouth. It tasted awful and the roof of my mouth is still burning one hour later. I called the company but it was closed. I will call again tomorrow. The number on the bottle is 41238WV2. The date is Jan2819BBF. Please check this for me. I still have the bottle of water and the receipt from Walmart. Could you test it for me? It was bought at the Walmart in Clinton, NC 28328. The Dasani 16.9Z barcode is 004900003165 F. The store number is St# 02580 0P# 001546 TE# 08 TR# 04284. Please advise...

Original review: May 8, 2017

Found numerous blue packets in water bottle and even turned the water blue. Had to be something that got in bottle from packaging as the bottle was sealed. Dasani customer service said basically that that was impossible to have in water bottle and offered to send coupon to me. I just wanted to know what was inside the packets as I drank some of that water and they were not helpful at all about that.

Dasani Bottled Water Company Information