1.75/5
  • 1 star
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: May 5, 2017

9 Dasani Bottled Water Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 5, 2017

I've always believed Dasani had a very nice taste and though the brand was one of the better ones. Then I stopped shopping at Walmart. Yesterday, I opened my first bottle in months and noticed that it was produced by the Coca-Cola Company. After this encounter, I realized this water must be sketchy if it produced by a soda company. Many unnecessary chemicals added. Worst of all, it's TAP WATER. I am not going to waste my money buying tap water with chemicals. Extremely disappointed in this brand and absolutely HATE WALMART.

Original review: July 7, 2016

So I drank two bottles (was thirsty) and I noticed the same reaction as if I drank a soda! Hands are swollen and the water tastes horrible. BLEH.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 13, 2016

I see a lot of complaints about Dasani Water but I never had a problem with it. It always had a sweet taste to me. The only thing that will keep me from drinking it is I just recently found out it was made from tap water but I never had a bad experience.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2015

The mold is in every bottle, some is floating, some has attached itself to the sides or bottom of the container. My husband drank half of his bottle before we even noticed it. We have always been devoted Dansani drinkers but not any more. We bought a whole case and all of the bottles are contaminated. The problem is we are not sure where we bought it but I do have the UPC code.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2015

Purchased two cases of Dasani water... one at Walgreens and one at WalMart. BOTH cases the bottle and the water tasted and smelled like gas/kerosene. Even tried washing unopened bottles with Dawn. It still stunk and tasted bad. What's up with their quality control?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dasani Bottled Water?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2014

I found a water bottle in my cooler at work with a jellyfish like mold in it, after returning home and checking the remaining bottles they all had it. Opened second case from garage and also all bottles with same mold. I drank almost a complete case before finding the mold, Dasani sent me a coupon for new case of water. I missed two weeks of work, doctor visit fees, and RX fees.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2012

I bought several cases of water and still have the bottles. You open the bottles and they taste and smell like soap. You need to figure out this problem. I'm looking for an explanation.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2011

I have just dumped out 3 bottles with a broken seal.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2001

I found tons of ants in a bottle of Dasani I bought here in the Rio Grande Valley few days ago. I realized my water was infested with thousand of red ants (certainly did not taste great and it was not good for my stomach) after drinking almost half of the liquid!

I was confident enough with the company to drink their bottled water without even looking inside the bottle! What if it was something else inside... WOW! Also just the thought of thinking where the ants came from? Dead rats or birds in the store? Contaminated by pesticides? It was not fun at all.

Dasani Bottled Water Company Information