3.6/5 (387 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About Dasani Bottled Water

Dasani Bottled Water Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dasani Bottled Water?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dasani Bottled Water?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

After drinking Smart Water for years, I discovered Dasani. The taste was similar, the price much cheaper, and the bottle more convenient. This was 5 or so years ago. Last year, Dasani introduced a new bottle. It is so thin, that it crinkles in your hand when opening it, spilling everywhere. The cap does not tighten properly so don't even think about throwing one in your backpack. The water is probably the same but it is just not worth the problems associated with the packaging. I have switched to Aquafina and so far, so good. I drink 4 cases a week in the summer. I'm sure Dasani doesn't miss me...After all, I'm just a drop in the bucket, but it seems like my entire circle of friends have also made the switch. Enough of those people will eventually matter to Dasani. PS I wrote Dasani/Coke when they made the change and never heard a word from them. I assume we don't matter to them....yet.

Original review: May 31, 2022

I have loved Dasani water since I first tried it and have always bought it, until they recently changed their bottle. I absolutely love the water, but Hate the new bottle. I have recently switched to a different water company because of the bottle. I tried to drink Dasani again, but when I went to pick up the bottle today it crushed in my hand because it's so flimsy and spilled all over my desk. Please go back to a more sturdy bottle and I will once again purchase Dasani.

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I found a human ear in mine. I only took one little sip of the water and I instantly vomited everywhere, I was in the hospital for 6 years and I lost all my limbs and now have autism. Don’t drink Dasani water.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

Some people think that the water is carbonated. It is really air from filling the bottle. The water taste good, but the air gets trapped in my stomach. Definitely not a Runner's choice for water. Nestle pure life is a much easier water to drink at the gym. Others in my house like it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

I had no idea a bottle water could make you sick and this is coming from a health conscious person! I never really drink Dasani water however purchased 2 cases because they were on sale. I drink Nunn electrolyte tablets daily to keep hydrated and for immunity. I would put a tab in the Dasani water and found myself still very thirsty! I'll drink 3-4 bottles a day and could not figure out why I felt so damn thirsty! I went and took a COVID antibody test and the phlebotomist that drew my blood even said I was dehydrated which I have NEVER had anyone tell me that before because I LOVE and drink water all day everyday! Still didn't think it was the Dasani though until earlier today and yesterday.

I was also having a bout of diarrhea, I mean everyday on the toilet a few times a day for a week. I was chalking it up to the magnesium citrate that I started taking again but it didn't dawn on me that I had no issues with it a week ago even on an empty stomach BEFORE the Dasani! Then I got horrible palpitations after drinking it today and that is when I realized it was this damn water!!! VERY SCARY!! Luckily, I knew to stay calm, took 2 aspirin and drink a half cup of water with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and it calmed the palpitations down. I am just flabbergasted that a damn water can cause this much damage. I mean what in the heck are they putting in this water??? Stay away from this damn water! It is unhealthy and unsafe!!!

Original review: July 18, 2020

2:36 AM. I wake up super thirsty and and reached for a Dasani water bottle next to my bed, sip for a few seconds and lay back down. Not fully awake I didn’t realize the taste. At 2:38 AM The worst stomach cramps of my life! Accompanied by violent diarrhea! Like a had a spigot on my butt. What is this?? I can’t even trust water?? DO NOT DRINK THIS STUFF. ALL CASES WENT TO THE TRASH. I’m not even bringing it back to the store so that somebody else can buy it.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I have been drinking Dasani Bottled Water for about 5 years. Since Last October, 2019 I have been suffering from very painful stomach aches, headaches, dizziness, light headed and severe diarrhea. I thought I had some kind of virus but I have since realized it has been from my bottled Dasani water. I have since discovered the blue ring on the bottom of the bottle and a few other things floating now and then. The painful symptoms have been getting worse. My husband found this website and I have been reading all about a lot of other people suffering from the same things from drinking this water. We reported the problem and we were told they are checking into it. We have since stopped drinking the water. I have told a lot of family & friends and they have also stopped drinking the water because most of them were having a lot of the same problems I am. 07/01/20

Original review: June 17, 2020

I started to really drink Dasani back in 2017 during senior year in high school. Always on sale at Walgreens so my dad would always buy them. Up until November 2019 we would always buy them. Last year I began getting heart palpitations and narrowed it down to this water brand. After stopping drinking and buying this brand within two months my heart palpitations have gone away. This brand is not to be trusted with as I doubt I’m the only one who has had this type of health problem from Dasani.

Original review: April 9, 2020

My grandma had went shopping because of quarantine and the supplies we could’ve needed for it and she grabbed it because it was the only water they had. Recently, I had just started back drinking it again and I didn’t think it was going to be that bad. After a couple days, and drinking about 6-7 bottles, my stomach started hurting so bad. I stopped drinking it after a friend of mine had told me that they put a lot of chemicals in them. Do not drink this water. Even to this day, I’m still in pain and I don’t wish this pain on my worst enemy.

Original review: July 7, 2019

I thought I'd try Dasani bottled water. They said it was purified and minerals added for taste. Two days in a row this water made me very sick to my stomach. The first day I wasn't sure what was causing it. The second day I knew it was the Dasani. I was drinking the 8 oz bottles. It gave me an unquenchable thirst, and made me very sick to my stomach for several hours. I think if I drank just one 8 ounce bottle, I may not get sick. But if you drink 4 or 5 of these, you're going to be sick. I think it's the stuff they're putting in it. I think I'm going to toss the rest of what I have. Sounds like they're putting some pretty weird stuff in it from what I've read. I'm not sure. I trust Coca Cola. I knew they used to put ** in that to get people addicted until the government outlawed it. I'm not sure they have my best interests at heart. Save yourself a belly ache. Get something else.

Dasani Bottled Water Company Information