2. Shopping

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.77/5

Dasani Bottled Water Shop on Amazon

Unsubscribe at any time.

Dasani Bottled Water Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dasani Bottled Water?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dasani Bottled Water?

Original review: July 18, 2020

2:36 AM. I wake up super thirsty and and reached for a Dasani water bottle next to my bed, sip for a few seconds and lay back down. Not fully awake I didn’t realize the taste. At 2:38 AM The worst stomach cramps of my life! Accompanied by violent diarrhea! Like a had a spigot on my butt. What is this?? I can’t even trust water?? DO NOT DRINK THIS STUFF. ALL CASES WENT TO THE TRASH. I’m not even bringing it back to the store so that somebody else can buy it.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I have been drinking Dasani Bottled Water for about 5 years. Since Last October, 2019 I have been suffering from very painful stomach aches, headaches, dizziness, light headed and severe diarrhea. I thought I had some kind of virus but I have since realized it has been from my bottled Dasani water. I have since discovered the blue ring on the bottom of the bottle and a few other things floating now and then. The painful symptoms have been getting worse. My husband found this website and I have been reading all about a lot of other people suffering from the same things from drinking this water. We reported the problem and we were told they are checking into it. We have since stopped drinking the water. I have told a lot of family & friends and they have also stopped drinking the water because most of them were having a lot of the same problems I am. 07/01/20

Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I started to really drink Dasani back in 2017 during senior year in high school. Always on sale at Walgreens so my dad would always buy them. Up until November 2019 we would always buy them. Last year I began getting heart palpitations and narrowed it down to this water brand. After stopping drinking and buying this brand within two months my heart palpitations have gone away. This brand is not to be trusted with as I doubt I’m the only one who has had this type of health problem from Dasani.

Original review: April 9, 2020

My grandma had went shopping because of quarantine and the supplies we could’ve needed for it and she grabbed it because it was the only water they had. Recently, I had just started back drinking it again and I didn’t think it was going to be that bad. After a couple days, and drinking about 6-7 bottles, my stomach started hurting so bad. I stopped drinking it after a friend of mine had told me that they put a lot of chemicals in them. Do not drink this water. Even to this day, I’m still in pain and I don’t wish this pain on my worst enemy.

Original review: July 7, 2019

I thought I'd try Dasani bottled water. They said it was purified and minerals added for taste. Two days in a row this water made me very sick to my stomach. The first day I wasn't sure what was causing it. The second day I knew it was the Dasani. I was drinking the 8 oz bottles. It gave me an unquenchable thirst, and made me very sick to my stomach for several hours. I think if I drank just one 8 ounce bottle, I may not get sick. But if you drink 4 or 5 of these, you're going to be sick. I think it's the stuff they're putting in it. I think I'm going to toss the rest of what I have. Sounds like they're putting some pretty weird stuff in it from what I've read. I'm not sure. I trust Coca Cola. I knew they used to put ** in that to get people addicted until the government outlawed it. I'm not sure they have my best interests at heart. Save yourself a belly ache. Get something else.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I live in the Poppleton neighborhood in Baltimore City, On Monday June 17th our neighborhood had a major water main break that left 1000’s without water for 8 days. During that time Baltimore City provided countless supply of Dasani Bottled water to its neighborhood residences. I myself and my two teenage daughters began to drink the Dasani Bottled water Monday June 24, 2019. By Wednesday June 26, 2019 I woke up to bad stomach cramps that I never experienced. My stomach was filled with what felt like gas, pregnancy contractions and symptoms of a UTI infection.

I assumed I had to have a bowel movement but that wasn’t the case. So I began to pray over stomach. I was truly scared. I ran to my room and laid across my bed until the symptoms subsided. Later that day my daughters expressed having the same stomach issues. We’re also experiencing not urinating regularly and having an unusual smell in our urine since the start of drinking this water last week. After looking at other reviews it clarified that this is not good water. I wonder how many other people in my community are experiencing these and many other problems from drinking this water. Something has to be done.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I usually get Deer Park water but couldn’t find it at Target so I got this water. I ended up having to throw away most of two cases of Dasani water. The bottles were not well sealed and at first, I thought someone tampered with them but it seems the bottles were just manufactured that way, half way off and/or flimsy. Both cases were like that. Some (few in number) seemed well sealed and obviously not disturbed or opened at all. Most were not. It also did not taste as good as other waters do. Not buying it again.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I don't normally drink Dasani water, my regular is Nestle Pure Life, but I had this from an event at church last week. I opened a bottle yesterday out of a case that was left over. One sip and I knew something was off with the taste. I had just brushed my teeth so I didn't think too much about it at the time. But it also had a slightly funny smell that I could not figure out. I was on my way to church and so put it in my vehicle cup holder. Later I had a friend try it and he immediately said it smelled and tasted like pesticide. That was it! When I got home, I opened 4 other bottles from the case and they all had the same smell and taste. It was definitely not me, but the water was bad. I will never buy Dasani again. After reading all the complaints about this water, something needs to be done about this.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

This water has messed up my stomach big time. Extreme pain. I was crying. And I have a high pain tolerance. It sounded like bombs going off in my stomach. Along with diarrhea and almost passed out. And I’ve never passed it a day in my life. I’m really concerned about what the heck is in this water. My husband almost rushed me to ER. I can’t stand the ER so I downed Pepto and still extreme pain. Only it came and went after the Pepto. Please do not drink this water. I’ve been researching and one of the ingredients is like a laxative. Type into google “ stomach aces Dasani water” and click on the first link. It says “Dansani water side effects WELLNESS”. This is not water people.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I want to report that I have been sickened due to drinking this water and have stomach pains and diarrhea. I was drinking Nestle Pure Life for a while but decided to try Dasani again because I thought it was good in the past. But since buying a package of this water, I have had abdominal pain and digestive problems. I'm disgusted and know with certainty that it's due to this water. It has a soapy taste now that I compare it to other water. My tap water is safer than this water.

Dasani Bottled Water Company Information