2. Shopping
  3. Food Products

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5

Dannon Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dannon?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dannon?

Original review: June 11, 2018

I have been purchasing Dannon Slim & Fit yogurt for over 2 years during my weight loss. I am increasingly finding container that seem 1/2 full. Those purchased in 3pks or larger, from Walmart seem to be the worst. The package does advertise "Room for Topping". The package also says 5.3oz sized, but when I have weighed them, I am getting only 4oz. Is this why Walmart can see them cheaper than any other grocery store?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

My husband recently purchased some Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurts from the grocery store. All were well within their expiration date (as you can see on pic 2 the expiration date is Feb 7, 2018), however the last 2 containers that I've opened have looked watery and clumpy. As though the milk in the yogurt has curdled. This can happen usually when yogurt has been over cultured for too long or at too warm of a temperature. While the taste may be fine, this does not look normal (see attached pics) nor does it look appetizing. I will not be buying anymore Dannon products. You guys add way too much sugar to your products anyway...

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I've been eating this yoghurt for at least 10 years and this is the first time I've ever had this happen. I open up the package now lately and the yoghurt is filled up to about an inch before the top where as it used to be filled up to maybe a quarter of an inch and they're charging the same price. I Called twice, first time they apologized and said it must be in the filling department or whatever. Second time they justified and got pretty nasty on the phone.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Have noticed this 5-6 times. In spite of the expiry date being 3-4 days ahead of the present day, the curd was not at all good. It had a lacy consistency and does not even taste like curd. It is highly recommended to not buy this chemical stuff.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

This was the second time trying Activia. The first time was about a year ago. Today I tried it again and almost instantly got a terribly annoying burning stomachache. The same thing happened to my husband a few days ago. He didn't mention it until today when I told him about my pain. The same thing happened when I tried it the first time but I thought it was a fluke and tried again. This product is horrible! I haven't had stomach pain like this since I had food poisoning. I honestly don't know how this stays on the market. We can't be the only ones who experienced this.

Original review: June 15, 2017

I was eating Dannon Greek yogurt a couple of weeks ago, and I felt something in my mouth so I spit it out on paper towel, and it was snots. I was grossed out so I threw it out and forgot about it. Well I was eating Dannon greek strawberry yogurt this morning and the same thing happened, snots in the yogurt. I am so grossed out I am NEVER buying any Dannon products again!!!

Original review: May 18, 2017

I quit eating Activia for a couple of months & just started back today. I was very disappointed in the flavor, it was bitter & no vanilla taste at all. I used to eat the yogurt every day but will not anymore. I think it was a big mistake to change the flavor & they will lose me as a customer. As a matter of fact I have recently tried Greek Goddess yogurt & that is what I will be eating from now on. Bye-bye Dannon.

Original review: May 12, 2017

For years I have gotten my Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt from Costco. Now this product will not be sold at Costco. Costco stocks other Dannon products. I cannot have them. I have to watch my carbs, keep them as low as possible and my proteins as high as possible, keep my fat down low. Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt is the #1 yogurt my surgeon wants me on. Now I am forced to pay four-five times more for this yogurt. No I will not. I will find a yogurt that will work for my diet needs without having to pay so much. Dannon you have lost me as a valuable customer. Considering I bought 6 cases of the yogurt at a time at Costco.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I have been buying Dannon Activia for no less than 10 years and have liked it up until now. I noticed that the packaging has changed and did not think they would modify the product. Wrong. The yogurt has less flavor and a different consistency that I do not like. It is a shame that this has happened. I will discontinue buying this product and may not even finish the rest of what I have in the fridge.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I have been buying this product for many years and have always been satisfied until fairly recently. Each cup I open is very watery and not as flavorable as before. I was beginning to think that maybe it was spoiled. Why did you change the consistency? Please go back to the way it was or I will have to start purchasing a different brand.

Dannon Company Information