2. Shopping
  3. Meal Delivery Service

2.6/5 (70 ratings)

About bistroMD

Plans from bistroMD provide meals for either seven or five days per week. You can choose all three meals per day or only lunches and dinners for those days. Meals contain a healthy combination of complex carbs, fiber, protein and fats to help you lose weight. Dieters also get guidance and support to help reach their weight loss goals.

Pros

• Cancel any time
  • Wide selection
  • Flexible plans

Cons

• Long hold times for customer service
  • Not everyone likes the taste

Bottom Line

Meal plans from bistroMD are developed by dieticians. Select from programs designed for men and women, plus plans for heart health, menopause, diabetic-friendly plans and gluten-free diets.

bistroMD Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about bistroMD?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about bistroMD?

Original review: May 20, 2021

I received my 1st order and tried their food, it wasn’t very good at all. Some meals I couldn’t eat after heating them up, they were just not edible. I told myself to try it for one more week to see if the next selection of meal would be better... more of the same garbage. Look at the photo, I can’t even tell what that is!! Now here is where it gets very shady... My 2nd delivery arrived Saturday May 15th. I decided to cancel the following Monday, May 17th, Somehow, right after I canceled my order and received my confirmation email that my subscription was canceled, the 3rd order magically shipped out. Keep in mind I had only received my 2nd week’s order two days prior to the 3rd weekly order being shipped out. I called to correct this and they told me there was nothing they could do to help and they will not refund me my money. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

- Food is bad!

- They will try to scam you out of your money!

Original review: May 6, 2021

I recently gave Bistro MD a try. The food just isn’t good. Many of the meat pieces in the dishes were gross looking and feeling. Plus, I spent a lot of time customizing my menu after my first week’s order. When it arrived, my menu preferences were not updated. After waiting on customer service for 20 minutes, they offered me 15 % refund. It is so disappointing to spend $200 on food I don’t want. Bistro MD gets an angry thumb down from me.

Original review: April 25, 2021

It costs over $200 a week. They don't send you the meals you choose, they don't send food out on the same day AND they ship food out on Fridays so it takes 3 days to get to you. They don't use enough dry-ice. If the whole reason you want to do this is to stick to a diet, this isn't the company. They will blame shipping irregularities on the shipping company but they send the food out on different days - the shipping time is the same. The packers don't pick and pack the correct food. You're paying top dollar for problems you can get anywhere for a cheaper price and feed more people. It's an expensive hassle and an expensive lesson.

Original review: April 18, 2021

The food is just awful and the service is nonexistent.. Left several messages and emails to complain about no labels on some deserts and duplicates.. No response. They obviously don't care about after sale service. Look elsewhere. The food made me sick when eaten. Threw it all out.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I am giving my absolute 100% true experience with BistroMD. I needed to lost 10-15 COVID pounds and thought this looks good and low carb so I can get the weight off quickly. The food is OK, some good and other meals I had to dump. The shocking part is that you cannot get the food on the lists. My first week there were a couple of substitutions, the second week, even more and some things I could not eat which I had already told them about. Going onto the next week I went on the website to recheck my food choices because the deadline was upcoming and all my food choices were gone except 2, but previously I had picked all of my food and someone at BMD wiped all my choices out!

They basically had 4 choices for dinner and lunch left for an entire week and they have mostly eggs, eggs, eggs. I do not eat eggs but I was stuck and when I called they said they were having issues with procurement of the food. The clincher was that they had the nerve to call and tell me that I hadn't picked my food for the week!! I told the person on the phone that there was nothing left to choose, therefore I had no choice but to cancel, he said he did not see that I cancelled but he did it for me. I have used other food delivery services as does my husband and never have I seen this - no choices, no food?? Bad news.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

The packaging is earth-friendly. The food is healthy and good. The portions are satisfying. I eat less garbage and extra food in general when I stick to their plan every day. I can avoid shopping for food at all with this subscription.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

After doing much research, I really wanted to try cistroMD's Balance program. Their website states "We deliver anywhere in the continental United States that FedEx ships. Sorry, delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is not available at this time." I live in Colorado in a town of just under 20,000 people. Fedex and UPS both readily deliver to my zip code. However, when I attempted to place an order on Balance by BistroMD I was met with the statement "We're sorry delivery to your zip code is not available at this time." I thought perhaps this just was a temporary exception. However, a month has passed and they continue to not deliver to my zip code. I do not think they should state they deliver "anywhere" when this is clearly not the case.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

BistroMD started are great and then progressively got really bad. They charged me incorrectly, the snacks are overpriced and not worth it. And to top it off, one of the weeks we ordered, they randomly changed 9 out of the 14 meals we had chosen. Unfortunately for them, we have cancelled the their service. I had one of their meals today and would have to say that it definitely is was not edible (Pineapple Chipotle Pork Street Tacos). I would definitely not recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Potential Bistro MD Subscribers Beware! The Hidden Truth Behind Bistro MD’s Misleading Marketing, Supply and Demand Issues, Poor Communication with Its Subscribers, and Frequent Meal Distribution Errors. I joined Bistro MD initially because I was sold on their concept of a healthy food plan with oversight from a dietician. I was also impressed with the beautiful photos of meals and snacks provided on their website.

I thought that as a subscriber to the Bistro MD program that a dietician would be responsible for creating a food plan for me each week, and that they would make sure that I was receiving a wide variety of breakfasts, lunch and dinner entrees and snacks. However, after receiving similar Bistro MD menus for several consecutive weeks, it occurred to me that this may not be the case, and I became increasingly frustrated and disappointed with Bistro MD.

The shipments of frozen meals that I received from Bistro MD each week contained primarily egg breakfasts, chicken-based entrees for lunch and dinner and meat jerky snacks. Some weeks even included multiples of the same meals. The quality and taste of the meals and snacks that I received from Bistro MD varied widely. Most of the breakfasts were good, however, only 50 percent of the entrees and snacks that I received from Bistro MD were decent and the other 50 percent were either of poor quality and taste or inedible. After a few disappointing weeks with Bistro MD, I began to lose interest in the Bistro MD program and repetitive weekly menus.

I contacted Bistro MD customer service by phone to inform them of my situation, and they told me that they were experiencing supply and demand issues, particularly from their Nevada based food distribution center, which apparently delivers Bistro MD meals to the state of California where I live. The Bistro MD staff encouraged me to modify my weekly menu manually to ensure that I would receive the breakfasts, lunch and dinner entrees and snacks that I desired. So, I carefully modified my weekly menu with the help from Bistro MD staff, and I felt very excited knowing that I would finally be receiving a diverse range of meals and snacks of my choice from Bistro MD the following week.

During my phone call with Bistro MD staff, they assured me that my weekly menu substitutions would be honored (which is an option that they claim to offer to subscribers) and that I would receive the meals and snacks that I selected with my shipment the following week. It is important to note here that none of the meal and snack substitutions that I selected in my account on the Bistro MD website indicated that they were “out of stock”.

However, the meals and snacks that I received the following week from Bistro MD were a BIG disappointment. My Bistro MD box contained mostly meals and snacks that I did not select, and it was once again filled with primarily egg breakfasts, chicken-based entrees for lunch and dinner, meat jerky snacks, and only a small percentage of the meals and snacks that I selected for the week. There was also no explanation provided by Bistro MD as to why I did not receive the meals and snacks that I selected. I found this to be unacceptable and infuriating! It also made me wonder why I was continuing to pay a premium for mediocre and repetitive weekly menus from Bistro MD that contained meals that I did not select or even like. Did Bistro MD expect me to continue to subscribe to their program and receive and accept whatever meals and snacks they decided to send to me each week regardless of my meal and snack selections? I wonder.

I contacted Bistro MD again this week to register another complaint about the shipment of random meals and snacks that I received from Bistro MD that were not the meals and snacks that I selected. I spoke with a supervisor from Bistro MD, and they informed me that other meals and snacks were sent to me due to low inventory, and that there was nothing they could do to resolve their supply and demand issue. They also claimed that the supply and demand issue was a recent issue that they had not experienced before. The Bistro staffer that I spoke with informed me that they would forward my complaint to their corporate office, and that they could not guarantee that anything would change in the future.

Based on the reviews I have read from other Bistro MD subscribers; it appears that Bistro MD’s supply and demand issue has in fact been an issue for a long time. Moreover, it appears that there are other issues as well that are contributing to so many dissatisfied Bistro MD customers including misleading marketing, poor communication with Bistro MD subscribers, and frequent Bistro MD meal distribution errors. Based on my experience with Bistro MD, I recommend that you avoid Bistro MD and look for other more reputable and reliable food programs. I hope that the information I have provided is helpful to you, and I wish you all the best on your journey to healthy eating and good health.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

I was really looking forward to trying this company but was very disappointed. Some of the food was spicy and it was not mentioned in the description. Some of the meals had frost on them, none cooked evenly. Several meals came with broccoli and in each one the broccoli was burnt and some of the meals were soggy. The direction say to thaw in the refrigerator the night before for best results so I had to try and remember to pull my meals the night before. To get the full benefit of the program you have to buy extra snacks and with shipping it is like $200 a week. I found the quality and flavor well under that price.

Resolution response: Sept. 4, 2020

BistroMD was wonderful in refunding all my money for these lost meals. They state that they have resolved the dry ice shortage and I am impressed with their Customer Service on this issue.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

I started bistroMD in March 2020. I had a fabulous experience up until July 2020 when I could not afford to continue their weekly meal plan. I am on a fixed income and so I began purchasing through their SilverCuisine, a la carte. The month of August, I ordered 3 boxes and each one came one week late and fully defrosted. Since I am on a fixed income, I had budgeted my money expecting these meals. When the boxes came, one week late and completely defrosted I did bake two meals in the oven because I had nothing in my house, and I have difficulty getting to the store. I was sick for one week after eating this, horribly sick. I spent EVERY DAY on the phone the month of August with bistroMD asking if my boxes would be delivered on time.

They assured me they would, When they were NOT, the representatives told me, "there is nothing we can do about it, it is FED EX and there was a fire, it is Covid, etc...." They did refund my money, but what about my time and my health? bistroMD is going to get sued by someone who becomes ill after they send spoiled food to their home. bistroMD should not be promoting food service to seniors when they know the food is not going to be delivered in a usable condition. They did refund my money, but this is outrageous. By the way, I ordered food all of August and not one box came that was not spoiled.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I wish I would have found this site before placing my order. In web searches BistroMD is always in the top 10 recommendations. I have been trying different services, just seeing which ones I like and would like to stay with a few months. This one has been the worst. Food is bland, tasteless and you are always hungry. It is really high carbs too. I am not a low carb person, but lots of carbs. Food does come frozen, but you need to thaw in the fridge, at least the day before. So far out of the 4 I have tried, the one that arrives fresh at your door a couple times a week has been the best tasting and filling. Whoever came up with these meals might be a scientist, but not a cook.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

They are an awful company who sent me warm melted food. The meat was warm and they did not provide any insulation. This company is complete fraud. They deleted my review and photos on Facebook. They denied anything wrong. They tried to cover it up. I even messaged the CEO with no response or apology. I finally had to contact the health department. DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU WANT FOOD BORN ILLNESS!!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Do Not order from this company. I will try and keep this as short as possible. So I signed up for their three meals for five day plan at $179.00. I submitted my billing and shipping address which are different from each other. Upon review when I received the email the shipping address was correct. First of all I was suppose to get the shipment the following Wednesday but it was not shipped until Friday. On Wednesday when I received the second confirmation email for the shipment they had somehow switched the addresses. Which meant the package was shipping to the billing address an old house where no one lives.

I called Fed Ex. They stated they had not received it yet only the label had been created. I called Bistro MD. They were useless, said they could not change it. I waited until fedex received the package. They were very helpful and willing to change the address or hold the package at their facility for pickup, but guess what? Useless Bistro MD put a restriction on it so the address could not be updated and it could not be held for pickup and only they can authorize a change.

I called bistro md back to see if they would call fed ex. No answer. Left voice mail. Only thing fedex could do was return to sender which they did. Bistro MD called me back finally and I let them know the issue. Their mistake but guess what – they refused to give me a refund, claimed they could not even though it is going back to them and I am not receiving anything. They also charged me for the second shipment that day even though I had not even received the first one. Cancelled my subscription and they claimed even though the second shipment is not scheduled to ship for over another week they can cancel but they cannot stop the second shipment or refund. Needless to say I have filed a fraud report with my debit card company to try and get both charges reversed.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I tried the food for three weeks and was not satisfied with the portions, which do not look like the photos. I had to add extra steamed vegetables to each meal to feel satisfied. I have not eaten so much trans fat, cholesterol, or sodium in the past two years. After using the WW diet and learning about good food, I did not find this very good. I don't like to cook and thought this would be more convenient, which it is. I did not approve of the snacks provided for an additional $28 a week. The cost is way more than it's worth. At $209. a week for 20 meals and still feeling hungry, I did not find it economical.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I ordered a week with a discount code. Their shipping was slow, the food is not outstanding, it's just like a dinner bought in a grocery store. I found some of them uneatable. Way too expensive for what they offer. I canceled my membership and second order.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I’ve tried Bistromd a few times for around a month at a time. Two separate times they sent me completely different meals than what I ordered. The first time I was doing five days of three meals with two snacks a day and 16 of my 25 items were wrong. At this time they apologized and said they’d credit my account for the amount that was wrong. They never do. This time when I started it up again with the same plan I got ONE meal and THREE snacks correctly and everything else was wrong, including a ton of seafood, which made me feel like they were just using me to get rid of unpopular meals that have been sitting around.

I contacted customer service asking to be refunded and they said I did not make changes in time for the deadline (which is NOT true as the dates the meals were said to be planned for was this week in question), but I have no proof and they are refusing to refund me. It's very frustrating because this plan has helped me lose weight and I would continue it if I didn’t feel like I was throwing around $170 a week on meals I won’t eat. This company made me feel like they don’t care about me, just the bottom line, by sending me unpopular meals they need to get rid of just to make a ton of money off of me. It’s not worth it. Don’t use this company!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Last summer I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes. Meal planning, shopping and preparation was daunting to me. As and a widow and 67 years old, I just no longer wanted to deal with all that, so just didn't know what I was going to do. I tried Nutrisystem (so awful there are no words for it). Then I found BistroMD, and what a relief! The meals arrive promptly after ordering via FedEx with dry ice and I enjoy 2 meals daily simply by using my microwave. I cannot say enough about how much I enjoy this diabetic program (Silver Cuisine), not only for the ease and convenience, but for the absolutely delicious food and the selections I have to choose from. This company is so responsive and friendly when you reach out to them for any problem.

The cost may seem prohibitive for some, I being no exception - but by the time I calculated what the food I was buying at the grocery cost, and how much of it I ended up throwing away, the delicious selections available and the fact that my A1C has gone down significantly far outweigh the cost. I do have to cut corners in other areas of my life, but am happy to do so for the health benefits - not only the results I see in my blood tests, but I just generally feel so much better overall.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I found BistroMD because I wanted a complete meal program that was designed to help me lose weight and make it so that I never had to decide what to eat for myself or balance my own nutritional intake. It seemed like everything I was looking for. I was wary because I've tried other meal delivery services where I didn't actually like the food at all, but I read enough positive reviews of BistroMD to give it a try.

It has surpassed my expectations completely. I've had over 2 weeks worth of food now - that includes 3 meals and 2 snacks per day - and almost all of it is delicious. And this is coming from someone who dislikes vegetables and pretty much never eats them if another choice is available - these veggies are good. Not only that, but I haven't been feeling hungry. The first couple days were the hardest, but after that, I've been able to eat nothing but this food and feel fairly satisfied. Other diet plans - or grocery store frozen meals - I eat it and then feel hungry again an hour later. With this, even the snacks are good for at least 2-3 hours before I feel the need to eat again.

I can't say enough about how pleased I am. I have always had a hard time calling "healthy" meals good, but these really are. I look forward to eating them every day - and this is another great point. I have now seen 5 total menus and haven't had a single main meal repeated. Not a single one. For someone who needs variety and can't stand the thought of eating the same thing multiple days in a row, this is so great. If you're like me and need someone to tell you exactly what to eat in order to stick to a diet, I highly recommend trying this. I can now lose weight putting in no effort whatsoever - no planning, no shopping, no cooking, no food diaries - just unpack the box and heat the meals in the microwave - and I'm genuinely enjoying the food while doing it.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I put an order in for my elderly mother, who requires special meals for her heart. When two weeks passed without a delivery, I called Bistro MD & was told,

"Oh sorry ... we cancelled your account because we didn't have a full name for the customer". I did not receive a phone call, an email NO CONTACT WAS MADE WITH ME, WHATSOEVER to tell me any of this. We were simply dismissed by this company, because they didn't feel like following through. I cannot stress enough, how angry I am over this horrible handling of a customer account. They have lost our business and we will be sure to let others know about how inept and uncaring they are.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

The food is horrible and their shipping policy doesn't work at all. I ordered my first delivery and it wasn't delivered until Monday of the following week. I tried the food and didn't like it at all. On the same day, Monday, I went to my on-line account and cancelled my account. On Tuesday I received an email saying my net shipment was in pre-shipment status. The tracking number had been created by FedEx but it had not been shipped. I called them and the operator told me that because it was done on-line I couldn't cancel but that if I had called in person I could have cancelled it. How in the world was I supposed to know that? Now I am going to be stuck with 20 meals that are inedible. I definitely would not recommend this company.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I recently signed up for the meal plan through BistroMD and Love it! It is convenient, great tasting food and snacks. If you follow the directions about putting your food in the refrigerator 12 to 24 hours for each day's meal, the food when heated is delicious! It's super convenient especially for lunch and dinner when you work 10 hour work days. The 1st week I lost 5 pounds! Looking forward to continue this plan to hit my ideal weight goal. The promotion for the 1st week is great. After that it is a bit pricey but worth it for the taste, packaging, delivery and healthy options. It is definitely worth giving it a try.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I was contacted by the shipping company for BistroMD who was not able to find my home. They had returned the box to the central warehouse. The central warehouse called me the next morning and told me that they did in fact find my location but would not be able to deliver until late that afternoon. They let me know that the box had been in route since Monday and delivery was scheduled for Thursday evening. Since it was perishable, it was their recommendation that I refuse it and call BistroMD to set up a replacement or refund. I agreed.

When I called BistroMD, they informed me that somewhere along the way I had agreed to receive ALL packages no matter what even though they had verified my information with the carrier. Refusing was not an option even under the circumstance of a risk of spoiled food. They offered to refund 50% of the cost of the food. The lady I talked to was rude. Kept referring to their policy of never refusing. I am extremely disappointed. It is said that good customer service is hard to find. And that is certainly true with BistroMD. Apparently, they prefer customers to eat spoiled food rather than lose any profit.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

I received a nice flyer with a promotional offer and thought, what do I have to lose? The answer in my case is I lost a couple hundred dollars. The first week, my promo week, was full of learnings and mostly disappointments. The website could have made the low-carb options clearer, but I struggled through the app nonetheless and made my selections. Problem solved - right? Nope, when the customer service person received my email inquiry on low carb options, they reset the entire menu and it lost ALL of my tedious selections. So, I wasted another 30-minutes making selections again.

Problem solved - right? Nope, when I emailed customer service about desiring to drop the snacks from my program, guess what they did, reset my selections once again. So guess what happened? I lost all of my selections and ended up with items I would not have selected. My selections were clear and should have been saved or recreated regardless of the account changes. So now after my second shipment and the same issues, I now have a freezer full of frozen dinners that I will never try base on the fact they do not fit my dietary needs or preferences. I have emailed customer service for a refund or return option but have not received any response.

Now let’s talk about the handful of meals that I did try and eat. The first, chicken broccoli bake, it full of gristly-chicken and mushy rice with no flavor and resembles a porage texture. I emailed customer service on that one and they responded, "sorry you didn't like it". I'm not joking. For my delivery after that email, they sent me another one as their selection for me replacing my other selections. The buffalo chicken frozen meal isn't bad, and the salmon dishes were all of decent quality, taste, and size. The turkey dishes are bland, flavorless, small, and not satisfying. The dozen other meals will remain in my freezer until I hear back from BistroMD how to return for a refund since they were not my selections.

I have cancelled my account due to a poor experience with the website, customer service, and food quality. I did send one email last Friday requesting a return/refund for the dozen meals that I did not select. I have not received a response yet but if they do respond and provide a fair resolution then I will update this review to update others. I like seeing businesses pop-up to help bring healthy food options to busy people. I hope this business can determine how to provide that but from my 2-weeks experience they did not deliver a good solution from my perspective. Let's hope they take this criticism, provide a good solution, and make the necessary adjustments to improve their product, web application, and customer service. Despite these poor

Original review: July 23, 2019

BistroMD is outstanding. The meals taste great, portions are generous, the variety is sophisticated and phenomenal, preparation a snap -- could not ask for better. I'm on the diabetic program, and I'm amazed how their dietitians have put together satisfying meals with carbs so reasonable and protein so high. This is light years beyond Lean Cuisine in so many ways. Keeping a regular, healthy meal schedule to control blood sugar levels is challenging, and can be exhausting -- "diabetes fatigue" is a real thing. BistroMD really lightens the burden, and is a very good value for all you're getting.

Also outstanding support and advice available that really does make a difference, without demanding effort over-and-above using the meal plan. (Sure, there are a couple meals that fall into the "meh" category for me, but no big deal. I've cut back on # meals delivered to allow for some personal flexibility, i.e., breakfast of Greek yogurt/oatmeal in place of fairly heavy use of eggs in plan meals. But these are quibbles. Just including them so that you know my praise is with a critical eye.) My highest recommendation.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I don’t even like having to give this service a full star! My boxes arrived today with hot spoiled foods. I promptly called their customer service and after a very long drawn out discussion and being placed on hold a lot for lengthy time periods I was told they must research things then get back to me in a week or two. Seriously? So they may or may not refund or replace my things but in the meantime I’m out hundreds of dollars on orders I must throw away! This company is disgusting to treat customers this way. I understand they may very well be used to getting false complaints but they clearly didn’t wish to even discuss this with me today.

I actually had to bribe someone to cart off this smelly mess to a dumpster because I wasn’t about to let it stink up my house through the entire weekend and I wasn’t willing to place smelly spoiled hot meals in my clean freezer in the meantime. I started this out today willing to accept a replacement but after this I only want a refund because I lack any trust that they value customers! I would rather get a full refund and take my business elsewhere to a place that is better to customers and actually values them!

Original review: June 22, 2019

Fresh food plan created by registered dietitians and prepared by chefs is what they promise. Old, tasteless carb laced meals is what they deliver. What women approaching menopause could eat bagels, crepes, rice and pasta at every meal and maintain their weight much less lose? The reviewer who said meals are predominantly protein and plenty of veggies with limited carbs is not being truthful. The protein that is there is dried out and overcooked. These meals are not fresh, some have been frozen for a long time.

One major point of contention is that the cancellation date for the following week occurs before you even get your first delivery. That is a practice of a company that must get a lot of cancellations and wants to guarantee themselves at least two weeks of business. Finally, what they advertise you will be receiving for the week is not what you actually receive. Steer clear. $10 a meal for 10 oz of uneatable food is like throwing money away. Go to the hot bar at Whole Foods and get a couple of rotisserie chickens and a couple of pounds of fresh veggies and you will definitely come out ahead.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Recently began using the food service called BistroMD. The isn’t the best but not bad. They say you can put it on hold whenever you need to but watch out! When I tried to to put my service on hold got an astral week I didn’t want. They said I missed the the deadline. Then they realized I didn’t miss the the deadline but wait they go by eastern time. I live in the central time zone. I’m currently fighting them now. STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: June 3, 2019

My daughter bought this for me after I was in the hospital. She cancelled it and they still sent out two more weeks of meals and billed me 139.90 TWICE after the cancellation. I called customer service but they did not resolve the problem.

Original review: May 6, 2019

The food ranges from absolutely terrible to tolerable but not tasty. Three days after receiving my first delivery I cancelled my service and sent the company a note with my feedback. Their response was to add garlic powder and try other dishes. No thank you, I’m done and will probably trash the remaining food. Besides the bad taste it is highly processed and the ingredients appear to be poor quality.

bistroMD Company Information