2.4/5 (80 ratings)

About bistroMD

Plans from bistroMD provide meals for either seven or five days per week. You can choose all three meals per day or only lunches and dinners for those days. Meals contain a healthy combination of complex carbs, fiber, protein and fats to help you lose weight. Dieters also get guidance and support to help reach their weight loss goals.

Pros

• Cancel any time
  • Wide selection
  • Flexible plans

Cons

• Long hold times for customer service
  • Not everyone likes the taste

Bottom Line

Meal plans from bistroMD are developed by dieticians. Select from programs designed for men and women, plus plans for heart health, menopause, diabetic-friendly plans and gluten-free diets.

bistroMD Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about bistroMD?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about bistroMD?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I just received my second lunch+dinner+snacks package (5 days), and upon opening one of the plastic food trays is broken open, so the rice that was in it fell out into the shipping box. Upon taking out the other meals *NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS SEALED*. My first delivery was much better, but one of the packages was also not properly sealed. When I contacted bistroMD, the person "helping" me said (paraphrasing) "We're sorry to hear you're having problems, we've refunded you $13.00 *as a courtesy*, but you can eat the food even if the seal is broken".

WHAT? I'm not paying $13-$15 per meal to not have it sealed. Anyone ever go to the grocery store and search for the opened frozen meals over the properly sealed ones? The food is overall not bad, but sending broken trays of food or unsealed trays is not sanitary, and for the cost bistroMD should be able to fix their packaging issues.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I Was very impressed when I read that it was created by a doctor, I spent 800 dollars on this nasty diet plan. The food came frozen and was damaged as it travelled for very long. I did not lose even one pound. So please save your money and time.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

First it is important to know that the average hold time is over 20 minutes and the people that you reach clearly cannot resolve your issue. I received a notice on the website that they could not process my credit card. I then went online with my credit card company and it shows as being charged. Yesterday I called and held for 30 minutes and the agent continued to state that the card was declined. We then joined a call together with Chase and she was confirmed (on a recorded Chase line) that the card had been approved. Then we confirmed the billing address. She said she would get this resolved and get back with me.

Today I called, held for 20 minutes and this agent said that she showed everything that I just stated but that her supervisor said it was a bank error and the address and zip code they show on file is incorrect. I pulled everything up again and sent a screen shot. NOTHING. They still claim it is the bank's fault but a follow up call with the bank confirms the same thing they confirmed for the agent at Bistro MD yesterday.

I have been happy with the product and successful with the weight loss but I will NOT provide a different card while this shows on my current card. I have not yet decided if I will move on to another option to finish the 2nd 1/2 of my weight loss or not as they claim I will need to call them back (like I have another hour to waste) to provide another card to get my shipment.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

Got my first delivery yesterday. Had two meals so far and both were just gross, tasteless, and really inedible. I canceled this morning, but it is already past the deadline, so I will be getting another shipment next week that I have to force down because I don't want to waste money. Do yourself a favor, if you are able, just buy those Cafe Steamers in the frozen section. They are way cheaper and they taste good.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I was pleased with my first few weeks of bistroMD meal deliveries. As a diet plan, it worked really well for me; I was not hungry, had plenty of energy, and was dropping 1-2 pounds each week. The quality was reasonable, and I liked most of what I received. But the last two weeks have been incredibly frustrating. Deliveries took ***8 days*** to ship from Indiana to Wisconsin via FedEx. Tracking info and delivery predictions were completely unreliable. In both cases a box of melted slop was eventually dumped outside my garage by FedEx. There is no solution and no recourse. It is not possible to upgrade delivery or request a different carrier.

I did get a refund from bistroMD for the first delayed box, and am expecting a refund for the second. I have also canceled my bistroMD subscription and am going to try Freshly next. They don’t offer nearly the same variety of meals, and they don’t offer breakfasts, but their prices are pretty good and you can choose the day you want your meals delivered. For busy people who need to know when perishable deliveries are arriving, that’s critical. I don’t understand why bistroMD is so weak in this area, but I am thoroughly disappointed and tired of dealing with them.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

Day 4 of waiting for my food, I'm starting to suspect it may have not just have been FedEx's fault. Also, this company uses the same hidden trans fats as every other TV dinner company. Anytime you see 0g trans fats on a label they can legally hide up to 0.49g of trans fats in the food as part of the FDA. (If you don't want trans fats in your diet look for labels that don't even say 0g trans fats.) There's no RDA for trans fats, they are linked to Atherosclerosis. Even the heart healthy options have hydrogenated oils. Now we just have to ask if this is neglect or malevolence. In their attempt to check all the boxes they forgot the one about giving a crud about your health. This is near 200 dollars a week to starve. Just eat healthy organic, free range, grass fed food and end this nightmare.

Original review: July 20, 2021

I've been a customer of BistroMD for a long time, but their food trays are dangerous. They use low-grade food trays that become brittle under extreme cold (such as dry shipping). The trays shatter while being shipped in dry ice. The shards of sharp plastic become hidden in the food. The consumer can be severely hurt. I've complained to them about this matter in at least six emails however, profits mean more than the safety of their customers so they stick with brittle plastic trays. It's actually a shame because their food is better than most and their menu is extensive. I guess I will take an injured customer's lawsuit for them to change it.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I ordered BistroMD in an effort to lose weight. At the same time I ordered meals for my husband from Hello Fresh. There is no comparison, the Hello Fresh was just under $100. All the food was fresh and delicious. Then Bistro MD charged me $250 for the same amount of food, it was gross! Not edible! If anyone loses weight it’s because they just didn’t eat it! Bottom line, DON'T Order from them. They have terrible food, terrible customer service and it’s WAY overpriced!!

Original review: May 22, 2021

I subscribed to bistroMD meals for my parents, as they are both temporarily unable to cook for themselves, and I live hours away. After trying a couple of meals, they admitted the food was not good, and they needed to cancel the subscription. They didn't give me details about what was bad about the food. The customer service, on the other hand, has been very good from start to finish: I had trouble signing in after creating an account, and I was connected with customer service almost immediately; I asked for clarification on the deadlines for cancellation, having read some reviews that the food was bad, and their customer service team cancelled my account preemptively (meaning my parents would get only one week and no further meals and charges) and gave me the info to sign up to continue the service if needed. Customer service has been both quick and helpful.

Original review: May 20, 2021

BistroMD I wanted to take the time to tell you how much I enjoyed my first box of BistroMD meals. There are however a couple of issues that deserve your attention. I waited until Monday to start enjoying my meals but was delayed almost a week. Here’s why. I pulled out the breakfast from the freezer with difficulty because the printing of the meal's name is hard to read because it has little contrast and the lighting in the kitchen from overhead casts of shadow from the top of the refrigerator preventing any light on the package name. I went looking for a flashlight to help me read the food titles and, naturally it was out of batteries. I called my daughter and she didn’t have any either so I got on Instacart and ordered some double A batteries from Albertsons. They didn’t come until the evening so I had to wait until Tuesday morning to start my meals.

Using my flashlight to illuminate the title of the meal I pulled out my ‘bacon and potato egg scramble’ and looked for the cooking instructions. They were nowhere to be quickly found. After a thorough search I found them under the list of ingredients but, unfortunately, they were too small to read. I got my glasses and still couldn’t read the printing. I didn’t have a magnifying glass so I called my daughter who lives a few blocks away to ask her if she had a magnifying lens. She said she had one but had loaned it to her son who had not yet returned them. She offered to call her neighbor to see if they had a magnifying lens. They didn’t have one either so she offered to go to Walmart to find one.

Apparently Walmart’s magnifying glasses were way too expensive just to read the cooking instructions on your meal package so I went to Amazon on my computer and they had one for $11.99 which I ordered with one day delivery. It was actually Thursday before it arrived at my house. I quickly unwrapped it and read the instructions. I decided to start my meals on Friday. I started my meals on Friday morning. I finally got to try the very tasty bacon and egg scramble. All of the other meals were just as tasty. So, in conclusion allow me to recommend a few suggestions to make the BistroMD experience even more enjoyable.

1. Enclose or attach a small magnifying glass to be able to read the cooking instructions.
2. Enclose or attach a small flashlight to be able to read the title of the meal inside the refrigerator.
3. Increase the thickness of the clear meal covering to make it easier to remove.

4. Print whether the meal is breakfast, lunch or dinner under the meal name in case I have misplaced the calendar.

Again, let me congratulate the BistroMD meals. They are truly an Epicurean delight.

John

Original review: May 20, 2021

I received my 1st order and tried their food, it wasn’t very good at all. Some meals I couldn’t eat after heating them up, they were just not edible. I told myself to try it for one more week to see if the next selection of meal would be better... more of the same garbage. Look at the photo, I can’t even tell what that is!! Now here is where it gets very shady... My 2nd delivery arrived Saturday May 15th. I decided to cancel the following Monday, May 17th, Somehow, right after I canceled my order and received my confirmation email that my subscription was canceled, the 3rd order magically shipped out. Keep in mind I had only received my 2nd week’s order two days prior to the 3rd weekly order being shipped out. I called to correct this and they told me there was nothing they could do to help and they will not refund me my money. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

- Food is bad!

- They will try to scam you out of your money!

Original review: May 6, 2021

I recently gave Bistro MD a try. The food just isn’t good. Many of the meat pieces in the dishes were gross looking and feeling. Plus, I spent a lot of time customizing my menu after my first week’s order. When it arrived, my menu preferences were not updated. After waiting on customer service for 20 minutes, they offered me 15 % refund. It is so disappointing to spend $200 on food I don’t want. Bistro MD gets an angry thumb down from me.

Original review: April 25, 2021

It costs over $200 a week. They don't send you the meals you choose, they don't send food out on the same day AND they ship food out on Fridays so it takes 3 days to get to you. They don't use enough dry-ice. If the whole reason you want to do this is to stick to a diet, this isn't the company. They will blame shipping irregularities on the shipping company but they send the food out on different days - the shipping time is the same. The packers don't pick and pack the correct food. You're paying top dollar for problems you can get anywhere for a cheaper price and feed more people. It's an expensive hassle and an expensive lesson.

Original review: April 18, 2021

The food is just awful and the service is nonexistent.. Left several messages and emails to complain about no labels on some deserts and duplicates.. No response. They obviously don't care about after sale service. Look elsewhere. The food made me sick when eaten. Threw it all out.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I am giving my absolute 100% true experience with BistroMD. I needed to lost 10-15 COVID pounds and thought this looks good and low carb so I can get the weight off quickly. The food is OK, some good and other meals I had to dump. The shocking part is that you cannot get the food on the lists. My first week there were a couple of substitutions, the second week, even more and some things I could not eat which I had already told them about. Going onto the next week I went on the website to recheck my food choices because the deadline was upcoming and all my food choices were gone except 2, but previously I had picked all of my food and someone at BMD wiped all my choices out!

They basically had 4 choices for dinner and lunch left for an entire week and they have mostly eggs, eggs, eggs. I do not eat eggs but I was stuck and when I called they said they were having issues with procurement of the food. The clincher was that they had the nerve to call and tell me that I hadn't picked my food for the week!! I told the person on the phone that there was nothing left to choose, therefore I had no choice but to cancel, he said he did not see that I cancelled but he did it for me. I have used other food delivery services as does my husband and never have I seen this - no choices, no food?? Bad news.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

The packaging is earth-friendly. The food is healthy and good. The portions are satisfying. I eat less garbage and extra food in general when I stick to their plan every day. I can avoid shopping for food at all with this subscription.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

After doing much research, I really wanted to try cistroMD's Balance program. Their website states "We deliver anywhere in the continental United States that FedEx ships. Sorry, delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is not available at this time." I live in Colorado in a town of just under 20,000 people. Fedex and UPS both readily deliver to my zip code. However, when I attempted to place an order on Balance by BistroMD I was met with the statement "We're sorry delivery to your zip code is not available at this time." I thought perhaps this just was a temporary exception. However, a month has passed and they continue to not deliver to my zip code. I do not think they should state they deliver "anywhere" when this is clearly not the case.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

BistroMD started are great and then progressively got really bad. They charged me incorrectly, the snacks are overpriced and not worth it. And to top it off, one of the weeks we ordered, they randomly changed 9 out of the 14 meals we had chosen. Unfortunately for them, we have cancelled the their service. I had one of their meals today and would have to say that it definitely is was not edible (Pineapple Chipotle Pork Street Tacos). I would definitely not recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Potential Bistro MD Subscribers Beware! The Hidden Truth Behind Bistro MD’s Misleading Marketing, Supply and Demand Issues, Poor Communication with Its Subscribers, and Frequent Meal Distribution Errors. I joined Bistro MD initially because I was sold on their concept of a healthy food plan with oversight from a dietician. I was also impressed with the beautiful photos of meals and snacks provided on their website.

I thought that as a subscriber to the Bistro MD program that a dietician would be responsible for creating a food plan for me each week, and that they would make sure that I was receiving a wide variety of breakfasts, lunch and dinner entrees and snacks. However, after receiving similar Bistro MD menus for several consecutive weeks, it occurred to me that this may not be the case, and I became increasingly frustrated and disappointed with Bistro MD.

The shipments of frozen meals that I received from Bistro MD each week contained primarily egg breakfasts, chicken-based entrees for lunch and dinner and meat jerky snacks. Some weeks even included multiples of the same meals. The quality and taste of the meals and snacks that I received from Bistro MD varied widely. Most of the breakfasts were good, however, only 50 percent of the entrees and snacks that I received from Bistro MD were decent and the other 50 percent were either of poor quality and taste or inedible. After a few disappointing weeks with Bistro MD, I began to lose interest in the Bistro MD program and repetitive weekly menus.

I contacted Bistro MD customer service by phone to inform them of my situation, and they told me that they were experiencing supply and demand issues, particularly from their Nevada based food distribution center, which apparently delivers Bistro MD meals to the state of California where I live. The Bistro MD staff encouraged me to modify my weekly menu manually to ensure that I would receive the breakfasts, lunch and dinner entrees and snacks that I desired. So, I carefully modified my weekly menu with the help from Bistro MD staff, and I felt very excited knowing that I would finally be receiving a diverse range of meals and snacks of my choice from Bistro MD the following week.

During my phone call with Bistro MD staff, they assured me that my weekly menu substitutions would be honored (which is an option that they claim to offer to subscribers) and that I would receive the meals and snacks that I selected with my shipment the following week. It is important to note here that none of the meal and snack substitutions that I selected in my account on the Bistro MD website indicated that they were “out of stock”.

However, the meals and snacks that I received the following week from Bistro MD were a BIG disappointment. My Bistro MD box contained mostly meals and snacks that I did not select, and it was once again filled with primarily egg breakfasts, chicken-based entrees for lunch and dinner, meat jerky snacks, and only a small percentage of the meals and snacks that I selected for the week. There was also no explanation provided by Bistro MD as to why I did not receive the meals and snacks that I selected. I found this to be unacceptable and infuriating! It also made me wonder why I was continuing to pay a premium for mediocre and repetitive weekly menus from Bistro MD that contained meals that I did not select or even like. Did Bistro MD expect me to continue to subscribe to their program and receive and accept whatever meals and snacks they decided to send to me each week regardless of my meal and snack selections? I wonder.

I contacted Bistro MD again this week to register another complaint about the shipment of random meals and snacks that I received from Bistro MD that were not the meals and snacks that I selected. I spoke with a supervisor from Bistro MD, and they informed me that other meals and snacks were sent to me due to low inventory, and that there was nothing they could do to resolve their supply and demand issue. They also claimed that the supply and demand issue was a recent issue that they had not experienced before. The Bistro staffer that I spoke with informed me that they would forward my complaint to their corporate office, and that they could not guarantee that anything would change in the future.

Based on the reviews I have read from other Bistro MD subscribers; it appears that Bistro MD’s supply and demand issue has in fact been an issue for a long time. Moreover, it appears that there are other issues as well that are contributing to so many dissatisfied Bistro MD customers including misleading marketing, poor communication with Bistro MD subscribers, and frequent Bistro MD meal distribution errors. Based on my experience with Bistro MD, I recommend that you avoid Bistro MD and look for other more reputable and reliable food programs. I hope that the information I have provided is helpful to you, and I wish you all the best on your journey to healthy eating and good health.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

I was really looking forward to trying this company but was very disappointed. Some of the food was spicy and it was not mentioned in the description. Some of the meals had frost on them, none cooked evenly. Several meals came with broccoli and in each one the broccoli was burnt and some of the meals were soggy. The direction say to thaw in the refrigerator the night before for best results so I had to try and remember to pull my meals the night before. To get the full benefit of the program you have to buy extra snacks and with shipping it is like $200 a week. I found the quality and flavor well under that price.

Resolution response: Sept. 4, 2020

BistroMD was wonderful in refunding all my money for these lost meals. They state that they have resolved the dry ice shortage and I am impressed with their Customer Service on this issue.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

I started bistroMD in March 2020. I had a fabulous experience up until July 2020 when I could not afford to continue their weekly meal plan. I am on a fixed income and so I began purchasing through their SilverCuisine, a la carte. The month of August, I ordered 3 boxes and each one came one week late and fully defrosted. Since I am on a fixed income, I had budgeted my money expecting these meals. When the boxes came, one week late and completely defrosted I did bake two meals in the oven because I had nothing in my house, and I have difficulty getting to the store. I was sick for one week after eating this, horribly sick. I spent EVERY DAY on the phone the month of August with bistroMD asking if my boxes would be delivered on time.

They assured me they would, When they were NOT, the representatives told me, "there is nothing we can do about it, it is FED EX and there was a fire, it is Covid, etc...." They did refund my money, but what about my time and my health? bistroMD is going to get sued by someone who becomes ill after they send spoiled food to their home. bistroMD should not be promoting food service to seniors when they know the food is not going to be delivered in a usable condition. They did refund my money, but this is outrageous. By the way, I ordered food all of August and not one box came that was not spoiled.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I wish I would have found this site before placing my order. In web searches BistroMD is always in the top 10 recommendations. I have been trying different services, just seeing which ones I like and would like to stay with a few months. This one has been the worst. Food is bland, tasteless and you are always hungry. It is really high carbs too. I am not a low carb person, but lots of carbs. Food does come frozen, but you need to thaw in the fridge, at least the day before. So far out of the 4 I have tried, the one that arrives fresh at your door a couple times a week has been the best tasting and filling. Whoever came up with these meals might be a scientist, but not a cook.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

They are an awful company who sent me warm melted food. The meat was warm and they did not provide any insulation. This company is complete fraud. They deleted my review and photos on Facebook. They denied anything wrong. They tried to cover it up. I even messaged the CEO with no response or apology. I finally had to contact the health department. DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU WANT FOOD BORN ILLNESS!!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Do Not order from this company. I will try and keep this as short as possible. So I signed up for their three meals for five day plan at $179.00. I submitted my billing and shipping address which are different from each other. Upon review when I received the email the shipping address was correct. First of all I was suppose to get the shipment the following Wednesday but it was not shipped until Friday. On Wednesday when I received the second confirmation email for the shipment they had somehow switched the addresses. Which meant the package was shipping to the billing address an old house where no one lives.

I called Fed Ex. They stated they had not received it yet only the label had been created. I called Bistro MD. They were useless, said they could not change it. I waited until fedex received the package. They were very helpful and willing to change the address or hold the package at their facility for pickup, but guess what? Useless Bistro MD put a restriction on it so the address could not be updated and it could not be held for pickup and only they can authorize a change.

I called bistro md back to see if they would call fed ex. No answer. Left voice mail. Only thing fedex could do was return to sender which they did. Bistro MD called me back finally and I let them know the issue. Their mistake but guess what – they refused to give me a refund, claimed they could not even though it is going back to them and I am not receiving anything. They also charged me for the second shipment that day even though I had not even received the first one. Cancelled my subscription and they claimed even though the second shipment is not scheduled to ship for over another week they can cancel but they cannot stop the second shipment or refund. Needless to say I have filed a fraud report with my debit card company to try and get both charges reversed.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I tried the food for three weeks and was not satisfied with the portions, which do not look like the photos. I had to add extra steamed vegetables to each meal to feel satisfied. I have not eaten so much trans fat, cholesterol, or sodium in the past two years. After using the WW diet and learning about good food, I did not find this very good. I don't like to cook and thought this would be more convenient, which it is. I did not approve of the snacks provided for an additional $28 a week. The cost is way more than it's worth. At $209. a week for 20 meals and still feeling hungry, I did not find it economical.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I ordered a week with a discount code. Their shipping was slow, the food is not outstanding, it's just like a dinner bought in a grocery store. I found some of them uneatable. Way too expensive for what they offer. I canceled my membership and second order.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I’ve tried Bistromd a few times for around a month at a time. Two separate times they sent me completely different meals than what I ordered. The first time I was doing five days of three meals with two snacks a day and 16 of my 25 items were wrong. At this time they apologized and said they’d credit my account for the amount that was wrong. They never do. This time when I started it up again with the same plan I got ONE meal and THREE snacks correctly and everything else was wrong, including a ton of seafood, which made me feel like they were just using me to get rid of unpopular meals that have been sitting around.

I contacted customer service asking to be refunded and they said I did not make changes in time for the deadline (which is NOT true as the dates the meals were said to be planned for was this week in question), but I have no proof and they are refusing to refund me. It's very frustrating because this plan has helped me lose weight and I would continue it if I didn’t feel like I was throwing around $170 a week on meals I won’t eat. This company made me feel like they don’t care about me, just the bottom line, by sending me unpopular meals they need to get rid of just to make a ton of money off of me. It’s not worth it. Don’t use this company!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Last summer I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes. Meal planning, shopping and preparation was daunting to me. As and a widow and 67 years old, I just no longer wanted to deal with all that, so just didn't know what I was going to do. I tried Nutrisystem (so awful there are no words for it). Then I found BistroMD, and what a relief! The meals arrive promptly after ordering via FedEx with dry ice and I enjoy 2 meals daily simply by using my microwave. I cannot say enough about how much I enjoy this diabetic program (Silver Cuisine), not only for the ease and convenience, but for the absolutely delicious food and the selections I have to choose from. This company is so responsive and friendly when you reach out to them for any problem.

The cost may seem prohibitive for some, I being no exception - but by the time I calculated what the food I was buying at the grocery cost, and how much of it I ended up throwing away, the delicious selections available and the fact that my A1C has gone down significantly far outweigh the cost. I do have to cut corners in other areas of my life, but am happy to do so for the health benefits - not only the results I see in my blood tests, but I just generally feel so much better overall.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I found BistroMD because I wanted a complete meal program that was designed to help me lose weight and make it so that I never had to decide what to eat for myself or balance my own nutritional intake. It seemed like everything I was looking for. I was wary because I've tried other meal delivery services where I didn't actually like the food at all, but I read enough positive reviews of BistroMD to give it a try.

It has surpassed my expectations completely. I've had over 2 weeks worth of food now - that includes 3 meals and 2 snacks per day - and almost all of it is delicious. And this is coming from someone who dislikes vegetables and pretty much never eats them if another choice is available - these veggies are good. Not only that, but I haven't been feeling hungry. The first couple days were the hardest, but after that, I've been able to eat nothing but this food and feel fairly satisfied. Other diet plans - or grocery store frozen meals - I eat it and then feel hungry again an hour later. With this, even the snacks are good for at least 2-3 hours before I feel the need to eat again.

I can't say enough about how pleased I am. I have always had a hard time calling "healthy" meals good, but these really are. I look forward to eating them every day - and this is another great point. I have now seen 5 total menus and haven't had a single main meal repeated. Not a single one. For someone who needs variety and can't stand the thought of eating the same thing multiple days in a row, this is so great. If you're like me and need someone to tell you exactly what to eat in order to stick to a diet, I highly recommend trying this. I can now lose weight putting in no effort whatsoever - no planning, no shopping, no cooking, no food diaries - just unpack the box and heat the meals in the microwave - and I'm genuinely enjoying the food while doing it.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I put an order in for my elderly mother, who requires special meals for her heart. When two weeks passed without a delivery, I called Bistro MD & was told,

"Oh sorry ... we cancelled your account because we didn't have a full name for the customer". I did not receive a phone call, an email NO CONTACT WAS MADE WITH ME, WHATSOEVER to tell me any of this. We were simply dismissed by this company, because they didn't feel like following through. I cannot stress enough, how angry I am over this horrible handling of a customer account. They have lost our business and we will be sure to let others know about how inept and uncaring they are.

bistroMD Company Information