Looking for a meal delivery service?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.06/5

35 bistroMD Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I like the fact that they deliver very fast and in a very timely manner. It's really good and I really like it. The features are great and cool and very innovate. I really like them. There is not any improvements I can recommend except maybe updating their website. It's a bit difficult to navigate and make it easier for people like me. This is a really good meal service. I have ordered from them multiple times with no problems and the food is really good.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I think that bistroMD is a great food subscription service because it is affordable and they send great recipes in your subscription. The feature that I like most from Bistro is that you get notifications to when you will receive your next delivery. I currently do not have any features that I personally dislike about Bistro. I think that the service is great and the food is really good. I think that it would be cool if they send a bit more food in the subscription box. One of the main reasons I picked this meal delivery service over the other meal delivery services is because most of my friends and family use this service. This service was very easy to use and it was easy to personalize your subscription.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I really love the fact that, despite being a meal plan with a fairly high extent of focus on weight loss, the food tastes great and is comparable to home cooked meals. I would rate the food quality slightly above that of diet-to-go, one of bistroMD's primary competitors. I would argue that the meal plans, the most exclusive of which reach nearly $200 per week, are quite expensive even for a full delivery service. It should be noted that while the meals taste quite good for a meal plan, they are not quite as good as comparably priced restaurant food in terms of taste alone. I selected this meal delivery service due to positive reviews from my friends that also had success losing weight. The customer service was fantastic and met my expectations handily.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

It was delicious and came on time with simple instructions. Packaging was perfect as well. Everything was fresh and clean and yummy. Deliver and ordering was super easy. Simple directions. Even a child could follow them and prepare it with no issues at all. I would order again and again. Would not really care to try anything else.

There's really only so much that can be said about the box and its service. Would not change a thing about the box, food service, packaging or delivery. It was even a great price for the amount of food that came in the box and shipping was awesome as well came fast. It's totally awesome and everyone should try it at least once to try the awesomeness they deliver. I wanted to try something different for dinner so came across this and decided to try it.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I have been using BistroMD for almost 4 months and I couldn't be happier. I have 20 meals delivered per week and they are all healthy and well portioned. I even have trouble finishing the breakfasts! The menu is vast, which you can easily peruse on their website, and it is also very easy to remove any meals that you wouldn't like from your repertoire. The meals all taste like they were prepared by a good chef without being too "foofy". There are basics like Meatloaf and Turkey with Gravy, diverse tastes like Jambalaya and Chicken Tikka Masala, and even classier meals like Beef Bourguignon and Barramundi Seabass with Sweet Coconut Pineapple Sauce. If you are considering trying a meal plan, try this one. You won't be disappointed. :O)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about bistroMD?

bistroMD Company Information