ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Founded in 1993, Woodbridge was one of the earliest companies in the structured payments purchasing market. Woodbridge, which is headquartered in California, pioneered the concept of purchasing future payments in return for a lump sum. An industry has now grown up around this initial concept and Woodbridge continues to be a stable player.
- Best quote guarantee: Woodbridge guarantees it will beat any current quote that consumers present in writing. The quote must be from a competing structured settlement company.
- Best price guarantee: In addition to the best quote, Woodbridge guarantees the best price on your settlement. If you choose to be funded by a competitor because they offered a better price, Woodbridge will give you $500.
- Experience: Woodbridge has been in business for over 20 years and has purchased over two billion dollars in payments, making them an industry leader.
- Chat online or by telephone: Representatives are readily available via online chat on the company website. You can also call their toll-free number, and if you complete a transaction you'll receive a $500 gas card as a thank-you.
- Free quotes: Woodbridge provides free, no-obligation quotes. Simply fill out the contact form on Woodbridge's website or call on the phone to receive your quote.
- Best for consumers with structured settlements, annuities or lottery or contest winnings.
Compare Structured Settlement
Woodbridge Structured Funding Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Woodbridge Structured Funding
- Year Founded:
- 123 NW 13th Street, Suite 310
- Boca Raton
- Postal Code:
- United States