4.14/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

7 William Blair Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

They are always available to explain your investments or situations. They do go on the pricey side but they are well worth the money if you know what you want. The customer service was spot on. They are very helpful for any reason or concern that you might have. I think they are ahead of their business. I would recommend them. The payment timeline I think is very reasonable. They will work with you if you run into some trouble. They are a very reasonable company. They have Web great accessibility. They are giving support around the clock. They also are very easy to get in touch with it. I have never had a problem with this company.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I am very pleased with the way they handle my account. They are very personable and reliable. They talked to me so I understand everything that there was to know so I can choose the correct way to invest my money. They are very personable and reliable. They speak in ways to understand everything that there is to know about the business. They are very helpful in answering any questions I had. They give me enough time in between payments. They also give me the option to pay annually so I don't have to worry about a monthly payment. Which is the best option for me. Very accessible, easy to access through phone or email. Also not that far from home if I prefer to speak to them in person. I love the accessibility.

Get expert buying tips about Investment Banks delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

So many to choose from. Different rates and options. Great selection from different places. You choose what you want. You feel secured, safe, and you actually making money. Customer support is ok I guess. Wish they would answer a little bit faster and give you more attention and not to feel like you have been rushed. They have different timeline. It fits what I want and what I need. Timing is perfect and it does fit my needs perfectly. Good timing, organized. Very easy to access. I can access my account using my computer and my phone which it makes it very fast and very helpful. No complaints.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

They have different packages for everyone's personal needs. And if they don't they won't hesitate to accommodate you. Definitely ask about it with customer service. Very helpful and thoughtful. I never have to worry about what's going on because I know I can call them right away and get an immediate response. Not the best, but not the worst. You'll never find one that's ideal (no payment) but this one is manageable. Just pay on time and you'll be perfect. It's really easy to understand and use. Takes literally 15 min maximum to see how it works. Banking is made easy. You just sit back and relax.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

Portfolio updates and advice for moving investments. Also made suggestions when new opportunities were available and recommended the best options for my account. Great service. Everyone is pleasant and helpful regardless of my situation. If someone doesn't know the answer they quickly forward me to someone who does and have already informed them of my situation so I don't have to repeat it several times. Always willing to work with payments and offer options other banks don't. They will change payment dates to make it convenient and allow arrangements to be made if needed. Location is close to my home and convenient. When calling I never wait, someone is readily available to handle my call and answer my questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about William Blair?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Good options for investments with good rates and they serviced me very well. They were all very generous helping me. They gave me great advice and they really wanted me to do what's best for me even if that meant choosing somewhere else. They were friendly welcoming and very courteous. They didn't make me feel stupid or like I didn't know what I was talking about. They were very helpful again and they didn't talk down to me. There were payment options. I chose the least amount of payment because I wanted to hurry and get it over with so I chose a 12 month plan to make it easier for me and that's what I stick with and it is working out great. Their accessibility isn't as well as some other banks are. There's only two located near me and I had to drive a pretty far distance and their hours like most banks aren't very wide apart so not very accessible but okay I guess.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

The investment options were easy to understand and I had an amazing experience with them. I would recommend them to anyone. Investing is easy with this company. I'm so glad I picked them for my business. Customer support were very nice and helpful. They made my experience memorable. One hundred percent pros. Couldn't ask for better customer support. Payment timeline was outstanding. I love how the timeline was here. Outstanding experience. I love this company. They were very accessible. Anytime I needed them they were there for me. Day or night did not matter. Very dependable and easy to work with.

William Blair expert review by Barbara Friedberg

William Blair & Company is a global investment banking and asset management firm. It focuses on building enduring relationships with their clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their client’s evolving needs. An independent and employee-owned firm, William Blair is based in Chicago, with offices in 16 cities across five continents.

• Stellar reputation: William Blair has an excellent reputation among its peers and in the business community in general. It protects its brand very well by doing the right thing by its clients.

• One-stop shop investment bank: Much like Baird, this investment bank can do it all, including equity raises and IPOs.

• Deep private equity coverage: With a dedicated sponsors coverage team, William Blair has deep ties into the private equity community which can benefit both them and sellers looking to be acquired by a private equity firm.

• Investment in BDA gives it a leg up in Asia: William Blair made a strategic investment in BDA (www.bdapartners.com), a cross-border U.S-, Europe- and Asian-focused investment bank, that gives it unparalleled access and connections in Asia, a growing source of wealth and investment that can be tapped for potential investors or buyers.

• Seven industry verticals: William Blair’s focus is on the consumer and retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrials, services and technology industries.

• Best for: Owners of privately held corporations, owners of publicly traded companies,, owners of family held businesses, executives at any type of middle market business,, representatives at private equity firms and family offices.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

Chicago
IL
www.williamblair.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business