This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Verge Credit is a loan service provider offering personal loans between $500 and $5,000 through Stride Bank. Verge Credit’s lending process is totally online, and you can get a lending decision in seconds and funding in as little as one business day, even if you don’t have the best credit score.
Verge Credit is an online loan servicer offering unsecured personal loans through Stride Bank. Custom loan options are available — check to see if Verge Credit’s loans are available in your state.
- Get up to five custom loan offers
- Accepts lower credit scores
- Online application process
- No fees
- Not available in every state
- High interest rates
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Verge Credit?
Verge Credit partners with Stride Bank to offer personal loans, including for those with less-than-perfect credit scores. Verge Credit is the servicer for loans originated by Stride Bank.
Because it has no physical locations, Verge Credit focuses on providing a streamlined, fully online application and funding experience. This means you can compare up to five personal loan options without leaving the comfort of your home.
How do personal loans at Verge Credit work?
Verge Credit’s lending process is entirely online. First, apply to receive personalized loan options that you qualify for, if applicable.
Verge Credit’s lending decisions take several factors into account, including your credit score, history and income. Applicants need to be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama and Delaware) and provide the following details:
- Checking account info
- Income information
- Email address
- Social Security number
- Monthly rent or mortgage amount
Once you select a loan, funds can be available as soon as the next business day.
Verge Credit personal loan rates
The specifics of a Verge Credit personal loan depend on the applicant’s financial situation, but in general:
- Loan amounts range from $500 to $5,000
- Terms range from six to 60 months
- Annual percentage rates (APRs) range from 37% to 179%
The company doesn’t charge origination fees, late fees or prepayment fees.
The specifics of these factors determine the overall cost of a personal loan. For example, someone trying to get a $2,000 loan with a 94% APR would pay a little over $187 per month for 24 months. This person would end up paying a total of $4,496.46, assuming they pay off the loan on time.
Keep in mind that interest rates on personal loans are higher than those for traditional loans — before applying for a personal loan, make sure to weigh it against your other options. For more details on the total cost of borrowing from Verge Credit, visit its rates and terms page.
How fast can I get a loan at Verge Credit?
Because its services are 100% online, you can complete Verge Credit’s streamlined application in minutes from a computer, tablet or smartphone. The lending decision usually takes seconds.
If approved, loan funds are typically deposited the next business day, although actual fund availability depends on your bank.
Verge Credit FAQ
- What is Verge Credit’s maximum loan amount?
- Verge Credit offers personal loans up to $5,000. The loan amount you’re eligible for depends on a variety of factors, including your credit score.
- What is Verge Credit’s maximum loan term?
- Verge Credit’s loan terms range from six to 60 months.
- Does Verge Credit charge any loan fees?
- No, Verge Credit doesn’t charge any origination fees, late fees or prepayment fees.
- Does Verge Credit have a satisfaction guarantee?
- Yes, Verge Credit has a customer satisfaction guarantee, as well as a five-day risk-free guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with your personal loan, you can return the funds without any questions within five days of your loan’s origination date.
Is Verge Credit legit?
Verge Credit just launched in 2020, but its partners have more than a century of collective experience in the industry. These brands work together to provide various personal loan options — even for borrowers with poor credit scores. The process is entirely online, and you can get funding quickly. We recommend checking out Verge Credit if you’re searching for a personal loan online.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Verge Credit Company Information
- Company Name:
- Verge Credit
- Year Founded:
- 3527 N. Ridge Road
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.