USA credit

Out of Business

Compare Credit Card Companies

Research top Credit Card Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

USA Credit made an unauthorized deduction from my checking account for $149.95, which left me with NSF. My bank charged me twice the overdraft fee because they kept attempting to withdraw the money from my account. I never made an agreement nor did I give them permission for this transaction. I want my money back plus the $66 that my bank charged me for NSF. This is a scam that preys on individuals with fraudulent acts. Please help, I want my money back.

I always check my credit report but I didn’t see that not only an inquiry but an account opened by that company USA Credit. And the total amount is $12500. What should I do about this? I never had such a loan. Now if I try to get a personal loan of $300 dollars, I can’t because that is causing me such a huge impact on my credit score.

This phone number belongs to both company I was looking for loan, so I went on the internet. I looked at a lot of website, I filled out application for loan but I did not get the loan. On the first of October, these people took a total of $150.00 out of my checking account and they are still taking money out of my bank. On 10-25-10, they tried to take out $99.95 out of my bank but the bank sent it back because I did not have the money, but my bank charged me $30.00 for NFF. Can you please help me? I have called these people but they only give me the runaround. Please help me.

the problem that i was having not to long go i just open up a new checking account at citibank the date that i have open this account is on november2,2009 a few day later one day i came home from work and i went to check my email and i find a spam with my account information on the spam on november 13 i had a direct deposit coming from my employer and this company called usa credit went to my account and took the money that my employer had put on my account i also had contact my bank and now they are proceeding with further investgation the bank told me i am not the only one they have customer that had the same problem and it was with the same right now the bank came to find out that the company usa credit is not a legit company it one of the fraud company were they goet access threw your information without your permission there were a second company by the name of 200cash.com and this is a second company that is not legit they charge my bank account $19.99 but the company had credited my account the first company owes me 149 dollar

USA Credit Cards took $15 out of my checking account without my knowledge. I never authorized them to do so. I keep on telling all these CC companies I'm not interested in any CC.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USA credit?

I submitted a debt owed to me online. The website stated that I would receive confirmation if the USA credit company except my claim. I did not hear from this company so I retained a new credit recovery company to collect debt. While the new credit recovery company called my customers for payment, they were told that they sent payment to USA Recovery. I did not know USA Recovery had agreed to collect debt because I never got confirmation from them. I called to see why USA Recovery did not contact me to let me know that they had received payment for my claim. It has been over 30 days and I have not received payment from USA Recovery. They said they are waiting for money order to clear. It doesn't take 30 days for money orders to clear bank.

I submitted a debt owe to me online. The website stated that I would receive confirmation if the USA credit company accepts my claim. I did not hear from this company so I retained a new credit recovery company to collect debt. While the new credit recovery company called my customer for payment, they were told that they sent payment to USA Recovery. I did not know USA Recovery had agreed to collect debt because I never got confirmation from them. I called to see why USA Recovery did not contact me to let me know that they had received payment for my claim, it has been over 30 days and I have not received payment from USA Recovery. They said they are waiting for money order to clear. It doesn’t take 30 days for money orders to clear in the bank.

I was looking on line for a pay day loan which i did not receive anything from this company. On 12/26 they charged my bank account with a fee of 19.95. I have called them and they say it is not refundable and I did not sign for this nor do I want it.

caused mu bank account to be overdrawn

I recently looked over my banking statements carefully and noticed that every month, $19.95 had been been debited from my checking account to USA CREDIT. I called the phone number listed next to that name and found out that they claimed I was sent a USA CREDIT CARD in 2006 and since I failed to cancel after my 30-day trial subscription, I was automatically enrolled in their services and they enrolled me in auto-pay. I was unaware of all this and was never sent a credit card by them nor did I ever apply or want one. After doing some online research, many others reported this scam and have also had money embezzled from their bank accounts, unknowingly.

USA Credit is a website. They fraudulently charged my bank account for $19.95, twice, for their services. They say I authorized them to charge my account, once in Oct. and again in Nov., 2007.

credit card scam... took $149 fee upfront from checking account, with the understanding that this would be a purchase plan that would build credit.... there website purchases have to be paid in full at the time of purchase, there is no way to build credit on this.. can buy from local store, this was not disclosed....

i have a disabled child and $149 is not easy to come by... and my utilities are late now, i am still trying to get my refund...... why has the company not been sued or shut down!

I paid $195.00 for shopping priveleges and I can't seem to be able to hook up to the site to be able to shop. They did issue me a platinum card with a $12,000 credit limit. Please inform me on your findings.

I lost money paying membership fees. $195.00.

I came across this website, www.usashoppingclub.com sometime in September of this year. I joined the membership expecting to order gifts and presents in the future. For a fee of $179.00, which they already taken out of my account, when i received the packet in the mail I did not open it yet and I called USA CREDIT and spoke with Heather that I no longer interested to be a member and to cancel this thing and give me back my money. She encouraged me to go in their website and take alook because they have good products. Again, I believed her so I tried to see what they got. It was mainly junk products. I encountered a couple of products to order but you have to pay in full first.

The coupon that they sent you in the mail can't be used to put as down payment as they required to purchase their products. To me their products are junk items and when I did found something useful, they are asking you to pay cash or in full. So, what happens to the credit line they have promised of $10,000.00, when you cannot even use it to purchase a descent product or commodity. I wanted my refund back! This is a rip off big time.

USA credit Company Profile