UnitedCashLoans.com

Out of Business

Compare Payday & Title Loan Companies

Research top Payday & Title Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I got a call from United cash.com from Jack ** saying I qualify for up to 10,000.00. Keep in mind never said my credit had to good or excellent, I only wanted to borrow 5,000.00. Payments would have been $237.00, first payment would be Feb 1 2015. Now because my credit wasn't what they wanted, he said he had another option is you go to CVS to purchase some voucher for 237.00 and he would verify and they would send the 5,000.00. They're liars. Don't do it, but please try **. I have them, they worked with me, got a loan through them. I hope this was helpful, God bless everyone and happy New Years to all.

These people are constantly calling me stating I have an outstanding loan with them that has never had any payments made. They say the original loan was for $250.00 and that it is well over $500 for interest and whatnot. They have a lot of correct information on me but I would not verify it. They start calling as early as 8:30 in the morning. They have threatened to have me arrested several times now. I've had to put a block on their number to stop the calls. Now they are coming at me thru emails. I've never had a loan from these people or anyone for $250.00.

Company went out business, they wanted me to send money through Western Union for repayment. They said they were unable to debit accounts any longer. I refused and they finally took the balance. They are now under new names. President Obama closed many payday sites that were operating illegally and without a license. They also closed their other sites, One Click Cash, Four Seasons. Do not borrow from anyone on a Indian Reservation.

Horrible experience. At first, it seemed nice and easy. I really needed the money that month to complete my rent; unfortunately, things took a twist for the worst with these guys! My job got better, getting paid 5 times what I used to make at the time! I wanted to pay them off and they refused! They wanted to keep sticking me with a $50 payment of interest, while they charged a monthly fee of $50. It would take me years to pay these guys off at this rate! Montel Williams advertises for them on TV. Horrible. I thought he was an honorable Navy Veteran and Talk Host, but after this scheme, I don't think I trust him anymore or these bandits disguised as Miami Band of Indian Nation! Huh! What a joke. Hopefully, you can help to reprimand their shady schemes!

I borrowed $350 from UnitedCashLoans with the understanding that I would repay $455. If I did not make the full payment on March 9, a payment of $105 would cover the loan for another month. They attempted to take out the $105 on 3/9 and the money was not there. They charged a $30 fee and the credit union charged $25. UCL then tried to get the money again and another $25 was charged by the CU. I put money in the account, then called UCL and made a payment of $105 by check card. I then got a call from UCL saying I was in collections, owed them $560 by April 6. They said the service charge ($105) was due every pay period, which I had no idea was part of the deal.

I sent an email to UCL and my CU cancelling the authorization to debit my account for UCL payments. I will pay them either the $350 or the $560 depending on how I feel now that I know I'm dealing with complete crooks. And I may not send them another cent! There is a mailing address on the last page of the loan contract: UCL 3531 P St., NW Miami, OK 74355.

I will send them a money order and that will be the end of that. I tried to look them up on the BBB Oklahoma site and there was no information.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnitedCashLoans.com?

I received a cash loan of $500.00 in November, and it was supposes to come out of my paycheck on December 1, 2011. Instead, they took out $150.00 per month for three months. As of now, March 7, I called to see what my balance was. She still said $650.00. Nothing was applied towards my loan, just surcharges. They never told me to call and set up a repayment schedule. Now, I have paid $450.00 plus $59.99 application fee, and nothing for the loan. Isn’t this a deceptive practice? I called them and spoke to a special need personnel, Kimba, who laughed, yes laughed, and said “read your contract”. I am a disabled combat vet, and it was supposed to all come out the following month, December 1, 2011. What can I do?

I borrowed some money and I know that I have paid the loan off months ago! Just recently, they took over some 500 dollars out of my checking account! I need help! It's ruining my checking account, overdrafting my account, and bouncing my bills that I have to pay! Please help, there is nothing that I can possibly think of doing! I'm stressed out because of these **!

I borrowed $300.00 in March. They have taken so much money out of our checking account that our car payments have bounced. They say I still owe $260.00. They are the worst loan company I have ever dealt with.

I needed a small loan. I applied online and received a loan. Some things happened and I defaulted on the loan. I then began to get phone calls concerning repayment. After several calls, I made arrangements with them to repay the loan in two payments. The payments have been made and they are still charging my account, costing me overdraft fees and coming up short unexpectedly. I have had no success in trying to reach them. There is no customer service number, no way to reach them through email, nothing. Please help if you can.

used a pay day loan for $300.00 have paid a total of $835.00 and am not paying anymore. i faxed them a letter stating this and also advised my financial institution. when advised them of this they were very rude and said they would just keep stabing at my bank account.

I am getting phone calls almost on a daily basis. They started about 3 months ago. They ask for someone named Questor and I tell them they have the wrong number. I finally called back to check on who was making these calls. Yesterday I spoke with a man named Steven and, after a lot of arguing and telling him my first name and my number, he said he would remove my number from their list. Last night I received another call. They refuse to believe that I don't have any loans, don't want any loans and am not the person they claim to be looking for. I don't know what else to do. Please help me or tell me who can.

It is my cell phone that they are calling, a family plan that is used only for family and emergencies. When I'm drivng I feel that these calls are putting me in danger. I am a senior and am taking medications for high blood pressure, anxiety and stress. These calls are causing me heart palpitations and I need them to stop.

I have dealt with them before. But then you could reach them and they sent letters via the mail. So when I tried to pay off this very high interest loan for 250.00 of a loan which they got back and more. they kept taking out interest then eventually interest and a pay down amount after the first pay down amount I placed a stop payment which my bank Inland northwest Bank skrewed up on and they were informed. appologized and said they would assure me the next w/draw would be blocked.

I choose this bank because they were small and told me I didn't have to close the acct they would watch it. Therefore they received two pay down amounts. I felt since I couldn't pay it off through them I'd stop the auto debits. My bank was aware and the payment finally stopped. My bank was made aware to two top officer that I had a fraud alert on my acct because I had lottery checks being sent to me that were fruadulant. I was promise the acct would be watched again so I didn't need to close it.

So united cash never called or emailed me when the acct was closed the picked a weird check number and pulled that from my acct in the amount of 250.00. My bank said so sorry but they used a odd check number and I said you couldn't see the number difference from my other number sequence. I feel because INB was moving to a new location they missed this but INB has missed several thing s recently. I lost my credit card and Closed it and a company came in and with drew because they didn't close it.

This was the second time they mucked up from closing a checking acct then a credit card. So I became overdrwn from my bank. And they made way over what I owed in a fraudulant manner . Being united cash loans. Then when I went to check my status because knew they'd try to get more fees because thats what they do. I was right. If I could stop these loan sharks I would . So where is our government. They prey on the low to middle class.

I took a $400 loan out online in Dec. They called me and told me that I would need to pay at least $170 by the end of Dec. and that the total pay off would be $570. I told them I would mail them a payment they gave me a bogus address. They then took money out of my account the end of Dec. Last week they cleaned my account out with multiply withdrawls. We finally found a phone # that worked for them and when I asked them for an address so I could mail them a money order they said they couldn't do that, they don't accept payment that way.

He then told me that besides the $380 they have already taken we owed them another $710. I told him that I was closing my account and he threatened to call the authorities on me for bouncing checks (they were denied because they wiped my account out). I have filed a complaint with the FTC talked to the BBB, and also talked to a lawyer.

I'm planning on contacting our state Att. General. I don't mind paying what was originally agreed but I will not be bled dry. I also thought it was strange that he refused to give us an address to send payment and when we asked for a copy of the agreement they said no. I have no written agreement that says when they will take money out or how much.

We have had numerous other payments denied because we have been charged at the bank for overdrafts. Unable to buy groceries because money we thought was there wasn't.

UnitedCashLoans.com Company Profile