Trifish Finance

Compare Loan Companies

Research top Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The employees have no customer service skill whatsoever. I make all my payments and have been to them for two years. I recently went on worker's comp, due to an injury, and asked them to please allow me to pay partial payment for the month. Also, every month for the past four months, I have been told I was two away from my paying off my note with them. They threatened me with towing away my vehicle for not making a full payment. They call and harass me if my payment is a day late and they are constantly threatening to repossess my vehicle.

I hate this company! Let's just say either they are not happy with their job or they get every person trained on how not to be polite to their customers. I don't even know how the head president of the company can have employees working at his company that are rude, bitter and angry. Lady, I'm not saying that I'm not going to give you money. All I'm saying is that this month is tight. I never missed a payment. The lady still had the nerve to say "figure out where you're going to get the rest of the money". They can all go ** a big thing! I'm very unhappy with this company from day one.

Well, this company is not just rude but also bad mouth! I don't even know how they got my cell phone number and started harassing me day and night. I wasn't even a co-signer nor was I even there when my husband (then separated) got his truck! The so-called Raquel would threaten me all day at work and after telling her that he was not staying with me, she would tell me she didn't give a ** but that she is going to get her money any way she could! This company should be put out of business for good, I wouldn't even feel bad about it.

This company uses the phone in an harassing way. They call me 5 times a day; call my son 5 times a day; call my daugther 5 times a day; call my father in law 5 times a day; call my husband 5 times a day; call my work; call my work's switchboard, etc. They also call and leave me threatening messages, like I am going to send someone to your work or home to talk to you if you don't return my calls. They are very rude and when you do, all they can do is talk down to you, yell at you, tell you you are a scum bag, etc. Is this not against the law? I told them to come and get the car, that I don't want to support some one who uses a strong arm and threatens there customers.

I called the office almost two weeks ago to find out why Access Finance sent a check in the co-signer's name, when every month I make the car payment with my address and signature on the money order. Today May 3, I tried calling Access Finance to see if I could speak to someone about the check and my pink slip because I paid the car off. Miss Rachel answered the phone, asked a couple of questions and instantly started to be loud and rude about the message I left two weeks ago, saying I was aggressive and she wouldn't let me get a word in.

She hung the phone up like 5 times and even had Miss Betsie do the same. When I left the message, I didn't call her out her name or threaten her so I feel she shouldn't have had anything rude to say but answer my questions. Please look into this because I will keep sending messages. Thank you very much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trifish Finance?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Please be advised after carefully reviewing my contract/records, I have discovered that TriFish Financial Services has obtained my information and is fraudulently billing me without my consent or a joined contract agreement. According to my original contract with Vio Auto Sales it states, "after this contract has been signed, the seller may not change the financing or payment terms unless I agree in writing to the change." I have not agreed to any change, and it is an unfair or deceptive practice for the seller to make unilateral change.

This company has done the following; There is no contract agreement binding me to their services. I have a DMV report showing I'm not the present owner of this vehicle thatTriFish Financial Services is currently charging me for. I have the DMV Report supporting this dispute. TriFish Financial Services fraudently charged my bank account without my consent. I have my overdraft statement supporting this dispute.

This company is unbelievable. I do not appreciate using my banking informtion without my consent. The have some nerve charging me for truck that does not belong to me.

Trifish Finance Company Profile